TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows not what to ask, and what information to retain. Or she's just sifting the information out for entertainment purposes. Syfy? Forensic Files? History?
I think CBBC. :mad:
A little bit more information: that is the children's channel from BBC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, I'm pretty sure there's more than one Tiffany Thinks fan on this site. A few a very transparent with the way they argue with us here.
I bet many of her supporters read the threads here but none of them actually comment. There were some but that would be just an odd post here and there. You can see the number of how many people viewed the Tiffany threads here. A lot of people view it.

Reactions: 7
TWO weeks???!?? :oops:
that is my opinion yes. she posted an Ig story on Tuesday the 18th looking bed bound and severely SICK saying "I have a new video, click link below, I haven't been feeling well." I assume she had the examine and biopsy the week before (week of 10/10) and was back home recovering while looking sick introducing her new Tuesday video on IG.

Reactions: 10
No I still think the scans and biopsy were done last week but of course that’s just my conclusion and I might be wrong.
I think she was recovering at home last week, how can people explain the video on the 18th saying she was very sick? She had everything done in one week. I think we are two weeks behind not one. We'll never know though. She is 8 weeks out from her last biopsy, but who even knows when that was done. She posts days if not a week or two behind actual events.

Reactions: 9
Think I'm going to filter my inevitable disappointment through the coziness of Divine Mystic's recap today. 😰😄
I sincerely hope that she has lived up to your disappointment. I know not the line we crossed, but I do know we are very well paid in our respective fields of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it was all done two weeks ago then presumably she'll have had the results by now?

How thoughtful of her to inform her worried TTF. :mad:

I sincerely hope that she has lived up to your disappointment. I know not the line we crossed, but I do know we are very well paid in our respective fields of work.
She surpassed herself today, positively oozing disappointment. Thank you for providing the cosy buffer, my fearless friend. 😘😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, she's had a year to familiarise herself with LARC, staging and treatments. I would have thought she'd be far more fluent in the staging and terminology by now and not confusing any "4" in tumour description with staging. She should be past that by now!

I know a couple people with Crohn's, it is certainly a common feature of food restrictions to become hyper focused on food details, but I think this is food restriction generally, she spoke about it when in the hospital for c.diff and having her food restricted and replaced with central line.

Crohn's does cause pain when eating, but Tiffany does not appear to have much experience with longterm pain killers and I don't think I've seen her grimace after eating, she always raves about it after she's had a great meal. Not sure a Crohn's sufferer would be playing "how much would you pay for that" about food if you chronically have a painful reaction from eating.

But, I do agree, she has a strange relationship with food.
I truly believe she has a blockage of the tumour. She complaints too much about"tummy pain"(how old are you :cautious:??). And when you eat a lot, you have to :poop: a lot and in her case it is just too uncomfortable. She has developed a kind of eating disorder because of her disease (fear of vomiting, pain with bowel movements).

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If it was all done two weeks ago then presumably she'll have had the results by now?

How thoughtful of her to inform her worried TTF. :mad:

She surpassed herself today, positively oozing disappointment. Thank you for providing the cosy buffer, my fearless friend. 😘😅
She is probably getting the results this week or next week. I can't imagine they wait too long regardless.

I truly believe she has a blockage of the tumour. She complaints too much about"tummy pain"(how old are you :cautious:??). And when you eat a lot, you have to :poop: a lot and in her case it is just too uncomfortable. She has developed a kind of eating disorder because of her disease (fear of vomiting, pain with bowel movements).
great point.

Reactions: 8
In the last video she said her surgery/biopsy was so "hectic" and not straightforward. So what exactly did she mean??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes bloody deluded sorry but

'Everything will become clear & make sense on Thursdays video'

We knew you had to stay in so whats THE NEWS.....🥱
Seriously! What in this video was so hectic that she couldn't explain it in the ramblings in her Tuesday videos - It would have literally took her 30 seconds!! Plus, her saying she doesn't know if she'll have a video up on Thursday or Sunday(in the last vlog) - we all know that's a lie. She was always going to put up a video and she will continue to do so.

Thinks it's time I take a break from her. I felt empathy for her and still do to some extent. But, she's way too manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In the last video she said her surgery/biopsy was so "hectic" and not straightforward. So what exactly did she mean??
I'm assuming it's because it wasn't her regular surgeon doing it but who knows with Tiff.. considering she wouldn't allow an A&E examine her a few weeks ago I'm surprised she allowed this one anywhere near her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her new video today she's talking about getting her Biopsy; but didn't she already have it; wasn't that on the last video?? Dear Gawd, there she is leading me down that path again; I'm surprised I'm still coherent!! lol
Matt is going away again for a couple of days; does anyone else find this really odd since she is having a Biopsy and he's going away?? I know they had the trip planned, but still, very odd, he knows she's been up all night worried sick about the procedure. I've worked in many Hospitals where I had to literally beg the Spouse/Better-half to please leave so we can take care of the patient, and then we always let them back in, so I know of what I speak!
Why is she praying on the video; that's so personal and I don't understand the idea behind it.
So, she won't eat the Egg Salad sandwich that the Nurse brought her, but can eat the French Fries at dinner. I think she's just a Junk Food addict.
And isn't it odd that none of her other Family members are helping? Alma is going to go home for the night, then going back in the morning; but her Sister is near-by, and yes she has small children, but she also has a Husband who can care for the kids for a few hours, still doesn't appear to be around. The family dynamic has changed a lot since Tiffany has gotten sick, and I really think that YT and how much she records now has a lot to do with it.
She mentioned that she vomited but she's probably hungry, and Morphine is terribly hard on the stomach, so LISTEN TO YOUR NURSES, and eat the damn sandwich!!! No, it's not because she's eating too much too quickly, it's because she's not eating much at all. Tiffany is one of those patients that makes a Nurses job harder than it already is! Her problem is that she doesn't trust her Nurses!
If Matt didn't go away, then she wouldn't have felt so alone when Alma left. Matt should have been there!! And no one can tell me any different. I've worked in medicine for a long time, and patients heal faster when their loved ones are near! She said she didn't want to worry him by giving him details about how it's going.... well he'd have to be a complete idiot not to understand how it went, since the first time was such a train-wreck!!
No news again about how it went.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s clearly very very poorly if she has a PCA after a colonoscopy. I’m not sure if it was actually a colonoscopy that she had. We had patients with colorectal cancer and they had colonoscopies and went home the same day. Some decide to have full GA but stay a couple of hours and then leave. I think she had an entirely different procedure, not sure why she isn’t telling people this. It’s confusing!

Also, why doesn’t she wait till after her procedure before she starts recording for YT? She should be resting!

Because it wasn't a Colonoscopy, it was a Biopsy.
For a biopsy of the rectum or colon you need an endoscopy. Unless it’s a full thickness Bowel biopsy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.