TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Internal radiotherapy for rectal cancer

Internal radiotherapy means giving radiotherapy to the cancer from inside the back passage (rectum). It is also called brachytherapy.
The treatment gives a high dose of radiation to the cancer but very little to surrounding tissues. It can shrink the cancer, relieve symptoms and help you feel more comfortable. It might slow the growth of the cancer and it can reduce pain.
This page is about internal radiotherapy for cancer of the back passage (rectal cancer). You don’t usually have internal radiotherapy for large bowel (colon) cancer

I wonder why Tiffany was not offered this method of radiation treatment.
I work for a large hospital system and the only brachytherapy I've seen is for prostate cancer patients who get HDR (high dose rate) brachytherapy and endometrial cancer patients who get post-op brachytx to their vaginal cuff to prevent a recurrence. I dont think it's common in the US but I don't know about the UK.

Reactions: 7
She might've attracted some eating fetish people with her previous mukbang videos.
Interesting article on mukbang popularity and health. The loneliness aspect may apply to T. I've often felt that she's lonely.
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1460458220901360

This article is eye-opening, too. May explain why T started doing them ($$):
At what cost though... She wasn't really that constant with her car mukbangs. Yeah, I agree with you that she struck me as being very lonely, and lost.

Last edited:
Reasons I thought, and still think, it is of the 'townhouse' type structure (US terminology, and I'm not sure if townhouse means the same thing in the UK.):

(a) Entrance corridor is long but not wide. Individual houses tend to have wider entrance hallways.
(b) The garden (or yard, for US terminology) in the back is small and does not look like it spans the perimeter of the entire house. If it were an individual house, I doubt she would complain that the 'garden' is so small because she would have the entire house perimeter, including the front garden (yard).
Her house could also be the 'end unit' in a row of townhouses directly on a street, so only connected to another house on one side. In that case, though, she could have a larger garden because it could span the side as well, unless the side were directly flush with the street.

Even if her house is an end-unit, it is still considered a townhouse by US terminology.
That is interesting.....I don't think that what Tiff has here in the UK could be called a townhouse. More a period semi or possibly terrace (somebody on here mentioned that it was Victorian which surprised me, as inside it is entirely devoid of any period features whatsoever). However my own house is currently described as a Georgian Townhouse in the estate agent's spec and it is closer to what you describe....a tall three storey house in a terrace, long narrow entrance hallway and walled back yard. I have always been fascinated by old houses!

Reactions: 8
At what cost though... She wasn't really that constant with her car mukbangs. Yeah, I agree with you that she struck me as being very lonely, and lost.
I think she was experimenting with what other YouTubers were doing at the time. Mukbang came after makeup tutorials. It seemed that she really wanted to become popular. Tragically, cancer did that for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she was experimenting with what other YouTubers were doing at the time. Mukbang came after makeup tutorials. It seemed that she really wanted to become popular. Tragically, cancer did that for her.
Could somebody explain the Mukbang thing...I can see that it's to do with eating loads of crap but where did it come from and how did it get that name?

Reactions: 2
Reasons I thought, and still think, it is of the 'townhouse' type structure (US terminology, and I'm not sure if townhouse means the same thing in the UK.):

(a) Entrance corridor is long but not wide. Individual houses tend to have wider entrance hallways.
(b) The garden (or yard, for US terminology) in the back is small and does not look like it spans the perimeter of the entire house. If it were an individual house, I doubt she would complain that the 'garden' is so small because she would have the entire house perimeter, including the front garden (yard).
Her house could also be the 'end unit' in a row of townhouses directly on a street, so only connected to another house on one side. In that case, though, she could have a larger garden because it could span the side as well, unless the side were directly flush with the street.

Even if her house is an end-unit, it is still considered a townhouse by US terminology.
UK townhouses:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just saw this article and the UK has one of the worst waiting times for cancer treatment in all developed nations: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...treatment-backlog-worsens-Covid-pandemic.html

They also mention that waiting times for CT and MRI scans have increased TENFOLD the past 3 years (seems to correlate with covid). It matches with Tiffany's experience of having 6 weeks turn into 8 weeks. Seems like the only way to advocate for yourself in the UK is to skip the NHS and use your own money to go private. I daresay that some of Tiffany's jumbled messaging is partially due to miscommunication from her "care" team. She's always talking to random nurses or doctors and the information gets relayed through several people, some who aren't even familiar with her case at all. Her surgeon was MIA for weeks but it's also hard to say whether that was the cause of the scan delays (most likely not).
Usually patients come away from appointments with a clear picture of what is wrong with them. Granted that doctors (eg. oncologist vs. surgeon) may not agree on what they see/do not see on scans, but at the end of the day, they will make an informed decision. The oncologist will be her point of contact, whether it's the same one or not throughout the patient's medical history with the hospital. Usually, there is also another oncologist on the team, in case the primary one is not available to see the patient. Not Tiffany though, she walked away from appointments flustered, if not craving for McDonald's, and even more confused when questioned by her viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not Tiffany though, she walked away from appointments flustered, if not craving for McDonald's, and even more confused when questioned by her viewers.
Do you think she's pimping for a McDonald's sponsorship perhaps?

This irks me too and makes me feel a bit uncomfortable, put some clothes on! Bothers me when other vloggers do it too.
I don't want to go back and watch her videos...but what is she wearing (or not)?

One thing I am not unanimous about. I dislike Miracle on 34th Street. I prefer hectic movies.
Me too, not a fan of it!

Maybe she is simply more comfortable with her mother being there with her than with Matt being there.
Also, a colonoscopy, even with sedation, is not a major event. Given she's dealing with a life-threatening circumstance, he probably picks his days off carefully given the entire situation. If they may be looking at time away together, or if he just took a few days away by himself, being there for this procedure might not be a priority in scheduling his support. They certainly prioritise his availability for medical appointments, though, that is important to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As far as I know, no solid food should be eaten a day before a colonoscopy.
Tbh if she’s really got such advanced Colon Cancer, she would have it removed!! I know many many people with a stoma and people live quite comfortably with it. Better that than waiting for the cancer to spread!!! Honestly the mind boggles!! I’m not buying any of it anymore, it seems fake! There’s no way in Hades she’d be faffing round with a serious disease like this!

Winds me up because I know of people that have died from it.
I remember one of her vids where she tried to explain the tumour by making a fist with one hand and using the other to act as tendrils by splaying her fingers behind the fist..so as to explain the tumours reach to the other organs..i always thought therefore that the tumour started on the wall of her rectum and instead of blocking the bowel which would be bad enough it had gone through the bowel wall and grew outside the bowel..so when she went for biopsies I was confused that they’d only done a colonoscopy..but as others on here have spotted her prep for these biopsies are obviously for her abdomen and not her bowel as she wouldn’t have eaten solid anything the day before..and so far as her faffing around and it’s all fake I don’t believe that for a minute I think we’re witnessing some one in total denial of her situation because the possible truth is just too awful for her to contemplate..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
McDonald’s sponsorship. Mmm, would be a nice addition to her crappy diet of sweets, junkfood, pastry and crisps.

In the bed video where she was so sad and sick she wore nothing, nada, niente, niets. Only a bedsheet. Together with the babyvoice and acting it was a bit too much to my liking.

And a colonoscopy is not such an adventure. The prep is much worse than the whole process. Thank the lord for propofol.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you think she's pimping for a McDonald's sponsorship perhaps?

I don't want to go back and watch her videos...but what is she wearing (or not)?

Me too, not a fan of it!

Also, a colonoscopy, even with sedation, is not a major event. Given she's dealing with a life-threatening circumstance, he probably picks his days off carefully given the entire situation. If they may be looking at time away together, or if he just took a few days away by himself, being there for this procedure might not be a priority in scheduling his support. They certainly prioritise his availability for medical appointments, though, that is important to them.
I dont think she is having a colonoscopy though. You need a bowel prep day before, you dont need a general anesthetic and pre surgical work up and you don't need an antimicrobial shower gel for a colonoscopy. She is most likely having biopsies taken from her pelvic exploratory procedure from her suspected organs and structures with tumour attachment. She is leading people to think its a colonoscopy But her work up does not jive with that. It does jive with a typical part of pre surgical exploration before a possible exteneration though. So yes, its a bit more invasive then a colonoscopy. Im not a darling Matt fan so we likely disagree here. Which is ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She might've attracted some eating fetish people with her previous mukbang videos.
Interesting article on mukbang popularity and health. The loneliness aspect may apply to T. I've often felt that she's lonely.
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1460458220901360

This article is eye-opening, too. May explain why T started doing them ($$):
She’s been a YouTuber for a decade so she’s gonna be totally aware of the money she can make from this kind of crap..and the big giveaway that she’s so desperate to do anything to get her subs up was when I believe she was still recovering from the c-diff and asked if she should do a mukbang..seriously just out the hospital possibly terminal and asking how she should entertain basically idiots by eating junk food as it’s always junk food..now if she did a cooking with healthy veg vlog and was educating herself on how diet impacts cancer that would make more sense..but she’s got a blind spot regards her health and how she could help herself and being a successful YouTuber is her priority atm..

Reactions: 8
I dont think she is having a colonoscopy though. You need a bowel prep day before, you dont need a general anesthetic and pre surgical work up and you don't need an antimicrobial shower gel for a colonoscopy. She is most likely having biopsies taken from her pelvic exploratory procedure from her suspected organs and structures with tumour attachment. She is leading people to think its a colonoscopy But her work up does not jive with that. It does jive with a typical part of pre surgical exploration before a possible exteneration though. So yes, its a bit more invasive then a colonoscopy. Im not a darling Matt fan so we likely disagree here. Which is ok.
Maybe that also explains the bleeding she had experienced for so long?

Reactions: 2
Right, that is incongruous prep for colonoscopy and biopsies. So, her last one wasn't a colonoscopy either (since no mention of bowel prep then, too?) Another mystery for us to untangle. Why should that be straightforward, lol.

Im not a darling Matt fan so we likely disagree here. Which is ok.
I'm neither a fan nor not a fan of him overall. I can't say I've seen enough of him to form any opinion on that one way or another. The videos are also certainly edited with a viewpoint and persona in mind, so, I have no general thoughts about him.

In the bed video where she was so sad and sick she wore nothing, nada, niente, niets. Only a bedsheet. Together with the babyvoice and acting it was a bit too much to my liking.
Ah, ok...yikes.

• Haha
Well, I think she must have a kind of colonoscopy because the tumour is in the large intestine and the only way to get there is with a endoscopic device. With this device the doctor can get small samples of the area. And it also need a prep.
And the last time she was bleeding “from behind”. So that is the way they went. When they want to assess the tumour in the other organs they have to perform a laparoscopically examination.

Right, that is incongruous prep for colonoscopy and biopsies. So, her last one wasn't a colonoscopy either (since no mention of bowel prep then, too?) Another mystery for us to untangle. Why should that be straightforward, lol.

I think that she is ashamed about these bodily functions. She also said is some video that she did not allowed the doctor to examen her rectum via a touche. What a circus it becomes.

I'm neither a fan nor not a fan of him overall. I can't say I've seen enough of him to form any opinion on that one way or another. The videos are also certainly edited with a viewpoint and persona in mind, so, I have no general thoughts about him.

Ah, ok...yikes.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.