TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that she is ashamed about these bodily functions. She also said is some video that she did not allowed the doctor to examen her rectum via a touche. What a circus it becomes.
This is where her support system and contact with others who have gone through this is soooo critical, to help her adjust her sensibilities and sensitivities to accommodate the absolute need for uncomfortable pushing and prodding.

If there's suggestion she's been dealing with a gastrointestinal issue for some time outside of LARC, I would have thought she'd be more used to it. All pregnant women go through a similar adjustment, bright lights and all eyes and hands pushing and pulling in vulnerable orifices. I would have hoped her sister and Amma could help make her feel more comfortable. It really is so necessary. A digital examination is not the worst thing in the world.

I had thought it might only be via YouTube that she remained uncomfortable being explicit about her personal bodily details.

Reactions: 9
Well, I think she must have a kind of colonoscopy because the tumour is in the large intestine and the only way to get there is with a endoscopic device. With this device the doctor can get small samples of the area. And it also need a prep.
And the last time she was bleeding “from behind”. So that is the way they went. When they want to assess the tumour in the other organs they have to perform a laparoscopically examination.
I believe if she was having colonoscopy she Would of not eaten any solids only clear liquids if the timeline of the next day was correct..but this is Tiffany so?..and when she got her results they found no tumour only mucin in her bowel..and so far as not allowing the dr to examine her bottom was when she had c-diff and went to the ER and didn’t trust a regular ER doc to touch her..but the strange one I found with her about her bottom was when she was at an appointment in the Marsden and she was positively offended that the doc examined her rectum..I nearly commented on her post that he was just trying to see if he could actually feel the tumour..but I thought against it..

Reactions: 10
Is taking morphine daily like she does normal for certain cancer patients? In what instances is longterm daily morphine prescribed?
This is another stop on the Medical Mystery Tour. How can the MD keep refilling the morphine willy nilly when T doesn't know why she's in so much pain? If supposedly no cancer is present then what is causing the pain? Morphine is a controlled substance [at least in the US] and there must be a valid reason in order for the morphine to get refilled ... which sadly can only mean that the tumor is still there and is affecting other organs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I believe if she was having colonoscopy she Would of not eaten any solids only clear liquids if the timeline of the next day was correct..but this is Tiffany so?..and when she got her results they found no tumour only mucin in her bowel..and so far as not allowing the dr to examine her bottom was when she had c-diff and went to the ER and didn’t trust a regular ER doc to touch her..but the strange one I found with her about her bottom was when she was at an appointment in the Marsden and she was positively offended that the doc examined her rectum..I nearly commented on her post that he was just trying to see if he could actually feel the tumour..but I thought against it..
That must be the one I meant. She was sitting in the car, right? All childish and giggling about it.

Reactions: 3
This is another stop on the Medical Mystery Tour. How can the MD keep refilling the morphine willy nilly when T doesn't know why she's in so much pain? If supposedly no cancer is present then what is causing the pain?
Before I stopped watching, I know she told us that some of her morphine use was to manage the pain from the radiation burns.

Reactions: 7
That must be the one I meant. She was sitting in the car, right? All childish and giggling about it.
She probably was in the car after the appointment but I couldn’t believe her making out like the doc was a perv..she was so offended..the disconnect was unbelievable to witness..

I wonder if any of the staff at these hospitals watch her vlogs and what they think of how she is portraying this medical journey? I'd think that at least a few would have looked her up because they've been on camera.

Reactions: 11
She probably was in the car after the appointment but I couldn’t believe her making out like the doc was a perv..she was so offended..the disconnect was unbelievable to witness..
Yes, that must be the one and personally I was offended by her behavior. How in the world can a grown woman has such ideas about the professional medical field. Utterly disgusting.

Last edited:
That's not the impression I got; she seemed to be implying the doctor was incompetent because he's not a regular part of her team. I doubt it's the first time she's rejected an examination based on faulty logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's not the impression I got; she seemed to be implying the doctor was incompetent because he's not a regular part of her team. I doubt it's the first time she's rejected an examination based on faulty logic.
It was understandable that she wasn’t too keen on the ER docs examining her As she was in pain...but her reaction to the Marsden doc who basically just wanted to see if he could feel her tumour was childish..

Royal Marsden is a teaching hospital. I don’t know if they tell all patients this and how it will affect treatment.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I agree with you that she struck me as being very lonely, and lost.
I can't say how accurate a portrayal of her 3D life her YT channel is. It strikes me she has many, many family members and acquaintances, yet few close friends. But, it's entirely possible that they simply do not want to be videotaped or mentioned. After all, Elodie had a whole baby percolating, birthed and cared for before she entered Tiffany's channel! There's probably a fair amount in Tiffany's life that is absent in her videos.

Reactions: 5
I can't say how accurate a portrayal of her 3D life her YT channel is. It strikes me she has many, many family members and acquaintances, yet few close friends. But, it's entirely possible that they simply do not want to be videotaped or mentioned. After all, Elodie had a whole baby percolating, birthed and cared for before she entered Tiffany's channel! There's probably a fair amount in Tiffany's life that is absent in her videos.
Yes, of course, they can't be sitting in her car and doing Mcdonald's mukbangs with her.

• Haha
If she clears the air about what procedure she actually had, please let us know over here!

Yes, of course, they can't be sitting in her car and doing Mcdonald's mukbangs with her.
Well... if it turns out to be a profitable use of her channel, who know who might show up. James Corden got all kinds of famous people to sing in his car...you never know who might show up for Tiffany's Mobile McMukbangs. Tiffany might surprise us with who is actually in her inner circle! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Well, I think she must have a kind of colonoscopy because the tumour us in the large intestine and the only way to get there is with a endoscopic device. With this device the doctor can get small samples of the area. And it also need a prep.
And the last time she was bleeding “from behind”. So that is the way they went. When they want to assess the tumour in the other organs they have to perform a laparoscopically examination.
the tumour is in the colorectal area but it has grown through the bowel wall and attached onto organs. We do not know which ones. Her prep and general anaesthesia is for a surgical procedure with some abdominal scopes. (Laparoscopes) Not a colonoscopy prep. They need to determine which if any organs or structures need to be removed once biopsies are taken. then she can evaluate if she wants to have the surgery or not. She want everyone to think its just a colonoscopy but her prep does not make sense for that. I believe she had a similar procedure previously too as her prep seemed to be the same. She may have had a bowel prep too for a colonoscopy at the same time but she never mentioned it. Only fasting after a certain time due to general anaesthesia.

Last edited:
Before I stopped watching, I know she told us that some of her morphine use was to manage the pain from the radiation burns.
Hmmm ... that's possible but it would really be unusual to be experiencing so much pain so far out from her last day of radiation. It's not that I don't believe her though, cough cough. Maybe she has a ton of adhesions and scar tissue from the two previous mystery surgeries that slowed down her recovery from the radiation.

Reactions: 6
I will mention two possibilities, one of which is based on a slightly muffled, fleeting comment Tiffany had made on a much earlier video which may have been before the cancer videos. Unfortunately, I really cannot recall which video, and I don't want to re-watch them. The fleeting comment was something to the effect of the house in which she now lives is the house in which SHE GREW UP (if I understood that correctly.)

1. If that is the case, after her father's unfortunate death, she could have bought the house from her mom. The electric bill remained in her mother's name, perhaps. (I suspect that she inherited funds from her dad, because I really don't see how, with just a few years (maybe five?) of working as an optician she could have afforded such a nice townhouse in a good location.) A significant percentage of that time she worked as a substitute (locum?) optician, driving from center to center as a temporary replacement. That being said, before she moved out on her own after her breakup, she could have lived at home, not paid rent, saved every single cent, and ended up having a sum of money to use as the down payment or to buy the house back from her mom.
The reason I did think that she inherited funds from her dad to buy the house is that
(a) She purchased the house roughly one year after his death.
(b) Even in videos prior to the cancer videos, she didn't seem like the saving sort of person: She pays to have her nails done, pays to have her eyebrows done, spends a lot on clothing, and also gets pedicures because the pedicurist had been surprised not to have seen her for one year (because of her cancer diagnosis.) These services and items are costly, and are not signs of someone who would have saved every cent to buy a house. For me, there is a disconnect between having worked 5 years, maximum, (and who knows if it was full time when she was a substitute optician), routinely spending sums of money for grooming purposes, and having enough money for a down payment on a house.

2. Both the house and the electric bill were in Tiffany's name after she purchased the house, from whomever. Seeing as how Tiffany's health is precarious, maybe she started transferring bills to other names, so that, in case the worst happens, there will be less confusion paper-wise. Tiffany's mum's English language skills look rudimentary, and I don't know how well Tiffany's mum could manage with eventual paperwork, since Tiffany's dad is deceased.

Those are just my thoughts, and I shared them because some things don't add up, literally even.
I know she left her job to go self-employed. It’s in this video from 4 years ago. She said she’s bored at her regular job. I think the business is called “Tiffeye Vision ltd” I’m not sure if it’s still active or not.

• Wow
  • Haha
are you a doctor?
No, I am not. But it rubbed me the wrong way because as a patient you must surrender yourself to the examinations and whatever is necessary to come to a diagnosis and further treatment. When you are esuggesting that a procedure a doctor uses for your well being is not ok, it makes me sick. Medical people are working their *ss off for us. It is not her place to insinuate something different and personally I find it tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
UK townhouses:

That is exactly what I think of when I hear the word 'townhouse'. Thanks for the link. My house is a sort of less grand version of that one in the pic..and yes, lots of stairs, which is about the only exercise I ever get.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.