TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she need shower gel for a biopsy via colonoscopy?
Good observation!
You wouldn’t for colonoscopy but you would for a laparoscopic procedure
As always … unraveling double Dutch isn’t easy with Tiffanywinks! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good observation!
Hey! There is no word Dutch in her language what so ever and I am unanimous in this. Maybe because I am Dutch. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good observation!
And that would match with the plan to keep her overnight in the hospital.

• Wow
Hey! There is no word Dutch in her language what so ever and I am unanimous in this. Maybe because I am Dutch. 😁
Oops! Sorry if I have offended you in any way. I really need to think b4 saying things that could be interpreted as offensive. So sorry.
Talking ‘Double Dutch’ is an old saying but I could have navigated that better. BTW, I have Dutch relatives and my girlfriend in Canada is Dutch … all are delightful!

double Dutch
in British English
NOUN
British informal
incomprehensible talk; gibberish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oops! Sorry if I have offended you in any way. I really need to think b4 saying things that could be interpreted as offensive. So sorry.
Talking ‘Double Dutch’ is an old saying but I could have navigated that better. BTW, I have Dutch relatives and my girlfriend in Canada is Dutch … all are delightful!

double Dutch
in British English
NOUN
British informal
incomprehensible talk; gibberish
No offence. Have you not seen the big smiley? 😉 Just some innocent fun in a very sad topic. “I am unanimous in this” is a saying from mrs Slocombe in Are you being served?

Reactions: 10
One thing I am not unanimous about. I dislike Miracle on 34th Street. I prefer hectic movies.

• Haha
Good observation!
? Liver biopsy ....would also fit with an overnight stay

Reactions: 2
Good observation!
If she's just straight up lying about the procedures she's having this is really beyond the pale. She has a right to keep her cancer journey 100% private if she so wishes, but to straight up spread misinformation is vile

Reactions: 6
? Liver biopsy ....would also fit with an overnight stay
No, the liver was clear. But the tumour is in the lower bowl, so the preparation can also be done in the hospital with e.g. an enema in the sigmoid.
She has to stay overnight because of the profuse bleeding she had the last time.

What? 😳
Perhaps it’s just that you don’t appreciate the true worth of ‘cozy’ 🤭
Your comments made me feel a certain way. Just because you are going through "cozy" situation yourself, because before no one responded to my post, but now people comment here, I don't need to give you my time to reason with you, it doesn't matter. I'm not happy, just gonna ignore you (since blocked and deleted already taken). I will not waste my energy. tock tock tock (since the other word is taken). Let's do that (crying, since laughing and giggling were already acted out in the other episode).

• Haha
  • Wow
As far as I know, no solid food should be eaten a day before a colonoscopy.

Reactions: 9
No, the liver was clear. But the tumour is in the lower bowl, so the preparation can also be done in the hospital with e.g. an enema in the sigmoid.
She has to stay overnight because of the profuse bleeding she had the last time.
Yes, I had a pre-surgical sigmoidoscopy/biopsy and the only prep I did was a Fleet enema at home. For my surgery I had to do the full workup - bloods, EKG. No shower gel because they did it via TAMIS (up the butt), but full bowl prep - no eating day before, etc.

Some hospitals and countries want people washed with an iodine-containing solution for the skin to be as free of microbes as possible before operation-type procedures are done. Tissue samples will be taken from the inside, but the instrument is continually inserted from the outside. Hence, the body should be as clean as possible so as to avoid any external contaminants from reaching inside via the instruments that are used. That, plus there will be tissue samples removed, thus creating internal 'wounds', however tiny, into which no contaminants should be entering. (Someone I know had a much less invasive procedure than biopsies, under local anaesthetic, and was told to wash the night before, from the hair to the feet, with an iodine bath solution, AND also in the morning before the procedure, from the hair to the feet, with the iodine solution. She ended up using the iodine solution as directed, but not on her hair, as she didn't think it was necessary!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes, I had a pre-surgical sigmoidoscopy/biopsy and the only prep I did was a Fleet enema at home. For my surgery I had to do the full workup - bloods, EKG. No shower gel because they did it via TAMIS (up the butt), but full bowl prep - no eating day before, etc.
O my, this brings back warm memories for the colonoscopy prep. A few days only low fiber food and as a little gift the night before (no not Christmas) 2 times a strong laxative. Great fun 😫.

Reactions: 8
Your comments made me feel a certain way. Just because you are going through "cozy" situation yourself, because before no one responded to my post, but now people comment here, I don't need to give you my time to reason with you, it doesn't matter. I'm not happy, just gonna ignore you (since blocked and deleted already taken). I will not waste my energy. tock tock tock (since the other word is taken). Let's do that (crying, since laughing and giggling were already acted out in the other episode).
It really is a sad situation isn’t it.
To see and fully comprehend and grasp the depth of global concern and the quality of the information given on this site for Tiffany as opposed to what value she is afforded (health wise not ego lifting) on her own site is truly sad to put it simply.
To have had the light side and fun banter as well as the heavy side with such valid information from the majority of commenters on this site as her own, is just a big sad no brainer. Tiffany’s loss that is for sure.
It’s easy to be an air head and say tit that compliments a big ego, but it’s kinder and more diligent to afford quality of speech … very specially when we are talking about health, life and quality of both.
Anyway … well done to all the people on this site who are although frustrated, obviously kind, clever and caring individuals!

Reactions: 14
This is very speculative but I think she has a pre-existing condition like Crohns or UC that is contributing to those symptoms. So whilst worrying, there's probably a more logical cause that's unrelated to cancer, but which the audience are not aware of. That would also explain some of those ongoing side effects after the biopsy which many people pointed out could never have been caused by the anaesthetic alone.

She herself mentioned in various vlogs over the years that she had two major surgeries (2013 and 2021) in the tummy area. Another commenter here wrote that she mentioned having slow wound healing due to the medication she takes. I didn't catch that part myself so not sure which surgery that was referring to. If she did/does have an autoimmune condition then corticosteroids (eg. prednisone) are commonly known to affect wound healing. Some biologics also dampen the immune system making you generally less well and more susceptible to bugs. Again, those early surgeries and what condition/medications she has (if any) have never been mentioned since the cancer journey vlogs started.
The slow wound healing she mentioned in the earliest surgery..I was wondering if she had some kind of ongoing bowel condition but also thought surely that would have red flagged her for a quicker investigation as those conditions are more prone to colon cancers..I think her age and her “condition” and her over emotional behaviour around her health as reported by herself in the earliest video might have unfortunately gone against the common sense approach to have investigated her earlier..sadly the earliest video is probably around the time the cancer started to grow..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Brilliant point! Sounds like some laparoscopic abdominal procedure but that and general anaesthesia means no eating after 8 or so the night before and no bowel prep. They are having a look see in her abdomen and perhaps taking some biopsies of suspicious organs and structures. This is a typical procedure to confirm what may need removal in the actual surgery. Is it partial or total, anterior or posterior etc. i did note the antimicrobial shower gel and was confused bc a colonoscopy doesn't require that. I was too annoyed at her vagueness to really ponder it Further until I noted these questions. A general anaesthetic is typically not needed for a colonoscopy either. Usually a conscious sedation if warranted. She has had a full pre surgical check it seems. Including the overnight stay bc of her condition and past bleeding etc.the insta short of her post biopsy looking really unwell also makes sense now too. wasn't it a week or so ago?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.