TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I avoid these things like the plague from her. And besides that, also her book choice is definitely not to my liking.

The same you see at Krocks in the kitchen. They get the results very soon via an app/mail, but they choose to wait for the doctor's appointment for the correct interpretation of the results and further treatment plan. And that is a very sensible thing to do. For that I can give T. credits. But there will be always a big pink elephant in the room. When are these appointments with the onco and surgeon and when did the results are alvailable? From Tiffany you definitely don't get an full answer.
More than once I’ve seen someone in the comments ask what day the appointment is with the surgeon for results and she never answers.

Reactions: 14
Yep 15 minutes is allowed if there is a valid reason like rushing.

And her reason for doing the vlogs as a personal diary for her is not true. She is very dependent on viewership. She was not posting videos often before the cancer because people were not interested. Once the cancer came about and people got interested, she started making vlogs like a maniac. Four vlogs per week + the shorts and similar atrocities.
Good to know! Yes, it's a whole story of falsified memories, with pertinent deets omitted.

Does anyone follow any 'book club' accounts?
I'm not an avid reader anyway but struggle to understand what followers gain by following Tiff's Book Club account... she's posted three books all year and asked for people's suggestions/discussions but barely interacted with any of them.
I never got this. I often read outside of a club.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't really think they're strapped for cash though, considering the gifts Matt has bought her that she has shown on her vlogs. I think it's the attention that Tiffany craves and now, the blind support from her cult-like following. She wants to be reassured she's doing the right thing, hence how the switch from asking for opinions from her following to just asking for support happened.
They certainly are not strapped for cash but I don’t think she’s doing all these for the attention. Do you think she is driven to do crazy 3-4 a week of nothingness videos, if she’s not paid by YT and also profit from her merchandise? I don’t think so. It’s all about the money. She is very scheming, this Tiffany. And greedy. 🤑

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She initially thought they found something in her lungs as well, so it was worse initially, until she was told that this was a misdiagnosis.

I agree that she could stop her channel or change her content, and yes, she is probably conflicted between getting the clicks and the money or having less pressure and stress by sticking to more mundane superficial content.
It is difficult for her to go back to content that attracts a fraction of what the viewers she has now. She's stepped in this journey so far, that should she wade no more, returning is as tedious as going over. And unless she is free of the disease, there is no turning away from the current content.

I avoid these things like the plague from her. And besides that, also her book choice is definitely not to my liking.

The same you see at Krocks in the kitchen. They get the results very soon via an app/mail, but they choose to wait for the doctor's appointment for the correct interpretation of the results and further treatment plan. And that is a very sensible thing to do. For that I can give T. credits. But there will be always a big pink elephant in the room. When are these appointments with the onco and surgeon and when did the results are alvailable? From Tiffany you definitely don't get an full answer.
Totally right. the difference is that they share with you that they have some results but they will meet with the docs to get the full picture, treatment plan and correct information. Very sound. TT says “i have the answers” then says “I dont have the results”. Its contradictory and vague. They do tell you something on their rounds and may need to examine you, unless you tell them not to tell you anything Or not to examine you. Its purposely vague and confusing on her part. The krocks are on the other end of the spectrum, but they also have patreon and a gofundme account so they likely feel that they need to fairly update people. They also want to genuinely help others learn and support others in similar circumstances. I support and admire them 100%. Its not a criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They certainly are not strapped for cash but I don’t think she’s doing all these for the attention. Do you think she is driven to do crazy 3-4 a week of nothingness videos, if she’s not paid by YT and also profit from her merchandise? I don’t think so. It’s all about the money. She is very scheming, this Tiffany. And greedy. 🤑
Now, now, she just wants to buy those shoes that she's been eyeing for some time.:cool:

• Haha
  • Sad
How about 15 minutes after I drink tea? I have no time, need to gulp and run :geek:

Perception is very important to her, how people perceive her. How she perceives things, just not at the very top of the stairs...
The book club, bullet journal, the angelic prayers in car, baby voice etc. She wants to come across as an “organised, cute, smart, sweet and loving” Tiffany. All of which, she is not. LOL

Reactions: 12
🤦‍♀️im such a plum i thought it was......Thursday
LOL Now THAT would make a great tshirt slogan too! haha

They wanted to set up a gofundme but she said she was ok. At least that was the truth.

If I remember correctly, she did not say she was ok. She said she was ok “FOR NOW”. Not needing gofundme “YET”. If we, who are here and have been blocked and not stopped the gofundme nonsense that her blind TT fam ( or family??) suggested, she would have cashed in on that, I’m sure. She is very deceptive and crafty, this Tiffany. Just acting all sweet and dumb to the simple minded followers. I remember commenting that she’s not paying for her NHS treatment. Plus she’s getting thousands a month from YT (not including merc) and was bombarded by her “delete and policing team” and got blocked. If we had not voiced our concerns, she would be laughing all the way to the bank with gofundme by now. But she is not saying “No” yet. Just waiting for more sob stories to churn so someone (could even be related to her) will start the gofundme for her. If that happens, it would be a scam. Using her cancer to manipulate and profit from that is disgusting, greedy and shameful!
My interpretation of this, given a fairly lengthy pause before she actually answered the question about a GFM and in a video and not in the comments themselves, and this could be completely wrong, was that she actually contemplated it and discussed it with others. But for the longterm success of her YT channel and not wanting to have GFM funders so closely tied to her channel or accessible to her through YT who might continue to offer their 2p in advice and demands, especially if they had paid for her to go private, I think she decided to decline.

If her YT channel was earning a good amount and she saw it on the uptrend - this was right before she received everyone's opinions on her WW choice - I think she could have done a cost/benefit analysis (as Matt incorrectly did with her health) and decided that going with the YT channel and all its offshoots would likely be the more profitable way to go and the least interference or backlash than if she just accepted GFM monies outright. I think she sees herself as/becoming a successful YTber having a 100k sub short term objective which is not the mindset of someone needing a GFM to pay for a 2nd opinion for her cancer treatment choice. You can see her trying to pivot viewers to noncancer content: this is a longterm lifestyle she's thinking about which is consistent with how she edits so much, uses different camera angles, music, etc. She thinks she's providing motion pictures; I don't think she views this as a cancer channel. Accepting GFM money is inconsistent with what she thinks she's doing and why viewers are watching.

That's what ran through my mind as it was playing out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally right. the difference is that they share with you that they have some results but they will meet with the docs to get the full picture, treatment plan and correct information. Very sound. TT says “i have the answers” then says “I dont have the results”. Its contradictory and vague. They do tell you something on their rounds and may need to examine you, unless you tell them not to tell you anything Or not to examine you. Its purposely vague and confusing on her part. The krocks are on the other end of the spectrum, but they also have patreon and a gofundme account so they likely feel that they need to fairly update people. They also want to genuinely help others learn and support others in similar circumstances. I support and admire them 100%. Its not a criticism.
I fully agree with you. Brian and Jessica are lovely people without a hidden agenda. And I really appreciate the fact that they want to educate their audience about these lesser known female cancers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
LOL Now THAT would make a great tshirt slogan too! haha

If I remember correctly, she did not say she was ok. She said she was ok “FOR NOW”. Not needing gofundme “YET”. If we, who are here and have been blocked and not stopped the gofundme nonsense that her blind TT fam ( or family??) suggested, she would have cashed in on that, I’m sure. She is very deceptive and crafty, this Tiffany. Just acting all sweet and dumb to the simple minded followers. I remember commenting that she’s not paying for her NHS treatment. Plus she’s getting thousands a month from YT (not including merc) and was bombarded by her “delete and policing team” and got blocked. If we had not voiced our concerns, she would be laughing all the way to the bank with gofundme by now. But she is not saying “No” yet. Just waiting for more sob stories to churn so someone (could even be related to her) will start the gofundme for her. If that happens, it would be a scam. Using her cancer to manipulate and profit from that is disgusting, greedy and shameful!
My interpretation of this, given a fairly lengthy pause before she actually answered the question about a GFM and in a video and not in the comments themselves, and this could be completely wrong, was that she actually contemplated it and discussed it with others. But for the longterm success of her YT channel and not wanting to have GFM funders so closely tied to her channel or accessible to her through YT who might continue to offer their 2p in advice and demands, especially if they had paid for her to go private, I think she decided to decline.

If her YT channel was earning a good amount and she saw it on the uptrend - this was right before she received everyone's opinions on her WW choice - I think she could have done a cost/benefit analysis (as Matt incorrectly did with her health) and decided that going with the YT channel and all its offshoots would likely be the more profitable way to go and the least interference or backlash than if she just accepted GFM monies outright. I think she sees herself as/becoming a successful YTber having a 100k sub short term objective which is not the mindset of someone needing a GFM to pay for a 2nd opinion for her cancer treatment choice. You can see her trying to pivot viewers to noncancer content: this is a longterm lifestyle she's thinking about which is consistent with how she edits so much, uses different camera angles, music, etc. She thinks she's providing motion pictures; I don't think she views this as a cancer channel. Accepting GFM money is inconsistent with what she thinks she's doing and why viewers are watching.

[/QUOTE]
I get your point but surely she’s going to run out of content soon? Viewers are already tired of the repetitive stuff and empty videos. I think she could still benefit from both (GFM and YT, merchandise etc) and milking them for as long as she can. GFM is quick, free money. Her hard work doing videos will be paid by YT, and it should not be jeopardised by the GFM. Afterall, she would be rich with even a small % of her 77k subscribers donating free money to her. She will not be targeting on haters but just the blind, loving TT fam supporters. I also think it must have been someone known to her who suggested the GFM. All sounds very fishy to me.

I get your point but surely she’s going to run out of content soon? Viewers are already tired of the repetitive stuff and empty videos. I think she could still benefit from both (GFM and YT, merchandise etc) and milking them for as long as she can. GFM is quick, free money. Her hard work doing videos will be paid by YT, and it should not be jeopardised by the GFM. Afterall, she would be rich with even a small % of her 77k subscribers donating free money to her. She will not be targeting on haters but just the blind, loving TT fam supporters. I also think it must have been someone known to her who suggested the GFM. All sounds very fishy to me.
[/QUOTE]
The GFM was specifically targetted for a private second opinion or some private care. TT knows this isnt needed nor woukd she do it. She was very lucky to find a highly qualified surgeon at a world renown cancer center to consider her case for surgery. Unless she travels elsewhere in the world there is no need for a second private opinion. She knows all the facts and options. She just doesnt want them and refuses to accept her situation. If she took the GFM money then she is liable to use it for the intended purpose. There is legal liability if you dont. She would know that. She doesnt want to update on the plan if she takes the money. She has no other expenses for her care as its the NHS and she lives close by. Her YT and merch gives her enough money and maybe more then her business made her so yes, no GFM for her, unless something changes these facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get your point but surely she’s going to run out of content soon? Viewers are already tired of the repetitive stuff and empty videos.
She's been running her channel for around a decade with almost no followers and virtually no change in content except for the brief insert of her cancer journey which caused her sub #'s to spike even though she's now providing only minimal health and reverting back to more and more insipid, banal content.

Perhaps she sees HERSELF as the one who has a following now - openly celebrating and receiving presents for achieving 50k followers - rather than appreciation of the increased support for her cancer journey. I think that's why she doesn't have any problem posting so much noncancer material under her *cancer* titles, expanding to TikTok and YT shorts, providing *bonus!* cancer videos, etc: she sees HERSELF as famous and the reason people follow her versus increasing people wanting to follow a compelling cancer journey. I just can't imagine anyone celebrating 50k subs and trying out ways to meet the 100k mark if they weren't looking at THEMSELF as being successful versus being grateful so many people were supporting them on and interested in their health journey and wanting to share more and more of that journey since so many people care.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I live in the UK…. 🤣🤣🤣

Im not being rude but you don’t live here, you have zero experience of attending hospital here, you have zero knowledge of how our health system works or the challenges it has, so maybe stop trying to tell us who actually do live here what it’s like?
C. Sabatier is here on Tiffany's behalf. She's arguing because she supports Tiffany. It doesn't matter what you say, she will argue it!

I can't wrap my head around her not reading her PET results. How could you sit knowing they are there?
It may be because she doesn't understand what she is reading, maybe? We all know that her mental health isn't good, so in my opinion, it's probably better that she go over the results with a Medical Professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The GFM was specifically targetted for a private second opinion or some private care. TT knows this isnt needed nor woukd she do it. She was very lucky to find a highly qualified surgeon at a world renown cancer center to consider her case for surgery. Unless she travels elsewhere in the world there is no need for a second private opinion. She knows all the facts and options. She just doesnt want them and refuses to accept her situation. If she took the GFM money then she is liable to use it for the intended purpose. There is legal liability if you dont. She would know that. She doesnt want to update on the plan if she takes the money. She has no other expenses for her care as its the NHS and she lives close by. Her YT and merch gives her enough money and maybe more then her business made her so yes, no GFM for her, unless something changes these facts.
[/QUOTE]
I didn’t know that there is legal liability or accountability with using GFM money. Interesting. Thanks for clarifying. 👍

Reactions: 3
I agree; usually after Surgery, the Surgeon stops in and sees the patient, and just gives a brief run-down on how everything went but Tiffany was pretty vague on her last video. I love Krocks in the Kitchen too, they're very transparent. So is Jenny Apple, she and her husband are lovely people.

• Heart
When she says in the vlog that shs feels like she got her answers ( from the surgery) she pulls a face, it’s an automatic thing you do without realising it, you can see she doesn’t like the answers so it will be interesting as to what has actually happened….oh wait😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do hope tomorrow's video will shed some light on her status and help the confusion people are feeling. I know there are thousands of people, me included, wishing and hoping for her to have the best outcome. Everyone has their quirks, everyone is different but at the end of the day we are all the same. And as duped as I feel with the clickbaiting and stuff I don't wish her journey on anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.