TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thursday has arrived🤔🤔

So what is it we are about to be TOLD?

She has become very.... draining i follow 4 other people on their Cancer journeys

There are on point & tell it as it as
No!!! secret squirrel ness like Tiff🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thursday has arrived🤔🤔

She has become very.... draining i follow 4 other people on their Cancer journeys

Thursday hasn't arrived here yet, but yes - what are we going to find out?

Reactions: 12
Thursday has arrived🤔🤔

We will not find out anything interesting or important. No results yet (as she says).

Reactions: 8
Sure and the bigger the consequences. Burying her head in the sand could cost her her life. That is a huge price to pay and if she's in that level of denial, she'd be better spent using her expensive slipper money for private therapy instead of waiting on NHS waiting lists that will be longer than the period in which she has to come to terms with things and make decisions.
I agree with you completely, but sadly mental health issues and the resulting behaviour are not rational and cannot be explained away by reason.

This kind of spiral also creates a lot of suffering for anyone who is affected.

• Heart
  • Sad
I agree with you completely, but sadly mental health issues and the resulting behaviour are not rational and cannot be explained away by reason.

This kind of spiral also creates a lot of suffering for anyone who is affected.
No they aren't, but most people don't have the resources to seek help, she does. This is the problem with Tiffany, physically or mentally she point blank refuses to accept she has problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am sorry. This is the Tiffany universe. Apples are oranges and bananas are pinneaples. And yoghurts are to be spoken about in detail.
I feel like there should be a Mad Hatter popping around the corner with the tea. Does tea go well with yo-gurts?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, she could not be sure, whether she could get the biopsy video up tomorrow (Thursday) or Sunday. But I reckon it will be tomorrow. Because then, she would be up to her schedule to fill us in on the results thereafter (or maybe not). Words, after all, are free.

Patients are often asked to affirm their informed consent to doctors touching them. Just because they are in the examination room does not mean there is implied consent. Many countries use chaperones (usually a senior female nurse) for intimate examinations, both to protect the doctors and the patients. They would explain the need for such examinations, and give assurance if need be, amongst other things. In Tiffany's case, she exercised her right not to be touched, perhaps because she felt it was not a point of diagnosis, or for whatever reasons. Then, it would have to left for another day, another time.

On her work ethics, I think there is just the addiction to picking up the camera, else what drives her. Her professionalism, quality of her videos, discipline, teamwork and responsibility, if any, are at most sub par, and very telling of her state of mind, and intentions.

It is the same everywhere. The more dense a country becomes, the more strain on the medical services. That, coupled with a rise in certain diseases in the younger generation, on top of aging population is really a cause of concern for many developed countries. Thankfully, we are much better of than those in developing countries.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow any 'book club' accounts?
I'm not an avid reader anyway but struggle to understand what followers gain by following Tiff's Book Club account... she's posted three books all year and asked for people's suggestions/discussions but barely interacted with any of them.
I avoid these things like the plague from her. And besides that, also her book choice is definitely not to my liking.

We don‘t know how many nights she has stayed there. Coukd be one to several. I note two I V sites she has so it may be a couple at least. She likely needed hydration and she said antibiotics. Maybe something else too. In a teaching hospital the attending along with their residents etc do daily rounds. Sometimes a senior resident or fellow does them if the primary surgeon isnt available. They discuss any relevant test results and plans for the day or for discharge. There is no way she knows nothing unless she tells the care team not to say a word for her. They would likely have taken some frozen sections in the OR to give them a preliminary diagnosis of cancer or not. Giving them an idea of her status internally for possible surgery. No way they don't tell her some of this info, unless she asks them to not tell her anything. The surgical team gets the frozen section results while the patients‘ procedure is still occuring. Relatively quickly 30 to 45 min. It is a world renown hospital so they have that capability. TF wants viewers to believe that patients dont have any results or info until their office follow up visit. That simply is NOT TRUE. They have some info before that but perhaps not all the final info and treatment plan going forward. .
The same you see at Krocks in the kitchen. They get the results very soon via an app/mail, but they choose to wait for the doctor's appointment for the correct interpretation of the results and further treatment plan. And that is a very sensible thing to do. For that I can give T. credits. But there will be always a big pink elephant in the room. When are these appointments with the onco and surgeon and when did the results are alvailable? From Tiffany you definitely don't get an full answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope that with the affordable care act this number is down but with other expenses like travel, accommodation expenses some have to rely on crowd source funding.
Yes, travel & accommodation is a hardship on people who live in remote towns where the nearest hospital is hours away. One cancer account I followed raised money to buy a camper van so her family could travel the six hours to trials and stay for the duration of treatment without having to pay for hotels. I count my lucky stars because I live near one of the best cancer hospitals at Yale University should I need it.

I don't see Tiff as an actual book reader. Perhaps she wants to be perceived as a book reader - to make her seem deeper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No! Tea and yo-gurts don't mix! A break of at least an hour needs to be taken between consuming them.
How about 15 minutes after I drink tea? I have no time, need to gulp and run :geek:

I don't see Tiff as an actual book reader. Perhaps she wants to be perceived as a book reader - to make her seem deeper.
Perception is very important to her, how people perceive her. How she perceives things, just not at the very top of the stairs...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How about 15 minutes after I drink tea? I have no time, need to gulp and run :geek:

Perception is very important to her, how people perceive her. How she perceives things, just not at the very top of the stairs...
Yep 15 minutes is allowed if there is a valid reason like rushing.

And her reason for doing the vlogs as a personal diary for her is not true. She is very dependent on viewership. She was not posting videos often before the cancer because people were not interested. Once the cancer came about and people got interested, she started making vlogs like a maniac. Four vlogs per week + the shorts and similar atrocities.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They wanted to set up a gofundme but she said she was ok. At least that was the truth.
[/QUOTE]
If I remember correctly, she did not say she was ok. She said she was ok “FOR NOW”. Not needing gofundme “YET”. If we, who are here and have been blocked and not stopped the gofundme nonsense that her blind TT fam ( or family??) suggested, she would have cashed in on that, I’m sure. She is very deceptive and crafty, this Tiffany. Just acting all sweet and dumb to the simple minded followers. I remember commenting that she’s not paying for her NHS treatment. Plus she’s getting thousands a month from YT (not including merc) and was bombarded by her “delete and policing team” and got blocked. If we had not voiced our concerns, she would be laughing all the way to the bank with gofundme by now. But she is not saying “No” yet. Just waiting for more sob stories to churn so someone (could even be related to her) will start the gofundme for her. If that happens, it would be a scam. Using her cancer to manipulate and profit from that is disgusting, greedy and shameful!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.