TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point she’s more intelligent then we give her credit for. She’s not bothered what us minority on tattle think. She’ll use her formula to keep the masses coming back.
To me, that's not intelligence. That's being manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have many adjectives to describe Tiffany but out of all those, the main one would by “greedy”. She is so greedy and her love of money (surely not her love for her loving TT family that she does these videos!) is the root of all her manipulation and deliberate cover ups. She doesn’t realise that she is losing compassion in her viewers who can see through her games. Not feeling sorry for her. She is sick, mentally and physically and has a greedy heart. 🤑
imagine your life’s on the line and the first thing you regret is not buying a pair of shoes..and doing more shopping seriously..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I have many adjectives to describe Tiffany but out of all those, the main one would by “greedy”. She is so greedy and her love of money (surely not her love for her loving TT family that she does these videos!) is the root of all her manipulation and deliberate cover ups. She doesn’t realise that she is losing compassion in her viewers who can see through her games. Not feeling sorry for her. She is sick, mentally and physically and has a greedy heart. 🤑
💵 Kaching! 💵 💰

Reactions: 11
imagine your life’s on the line and the first thing you regret is not buying a pair of shoes..and doing more shopping seriously..
With her FAT YT income, of course she can afford any pair of shoes. It’s just manipulation again, trying to gain sympathy from her silly, adoring fans who are glorifying her in the comments. Can’t stand reading them. Some say she’s “beautiful inside and out” and that she’s “a ray of light”…Really?🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's back to following 19 instagrammers. Prolly more free time now to follow, after recovery :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Can’t stand her eating. Everytime she puts something into her mouth, I know she’s going to go “mmmmmm”. Makes me cringe. Everything she does irks me now…applying her lip gloss, is another one..😂
At least she stopped dancing to ringtones. I think that would be the worst thing for me along with the baby voice. Or maybe she does, I just stopped watching her vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
The vibe felt a bit off in today's video. She was clearly drugged in a lot of scenes and it actually made it feel more authentic as there was not as as much of the forced endearment that happens in typical video. She didn't profusely thank her viewers 8 times in 2 minutes for tuning in, she didn't add a random call-for-action to boost engagement (was almost positive she would ask people to leave their favourite yoghurt flavour in the comments) and I don't think she plugged her merch? She did mention the socials but didn't talk about the colour of the shirt Amma was wearing.

She seemed almost resigned which was disturbing. She talked about making memories and spending money almost like it were for a bucket list. She didn't talk about her own future or what she wants to do once she gets out of hospital. She also didn't talk about Matt or any concrete plans they have like redoing the trip to Leeds. She did only vaguely talk about wanting to make memories and have trips but without any context and it quickly jumped to giving advice to her viewers. However she was quick to emphasise that none of the results are back so whatever happened isn't related to the watch & wait. My speculations would be that she either has (milder) cdiff again, or the topic of surgery is imminent again and she realised what a life changing impact that would have.

The final scene also felt sad, as it turned out that Amma encourages her to pick up the camera when she's upset. Amma probably sees that filming for Youtube makes her happier, almost like therapy or distraction. However she clearly has an unhealthy obsession with getting videos out as there is no reason she could have skipped one day and used the time to edit together the long explanatory vlog and then just uploaded that sometime later this week. Sticking to upload times and days is really weird in 2022. I honestly don't think it's so much to do with money, but more a form of control or OCD. She feels like she MUST get a video on the schedule she set herself or she'll be letting down her TT family. Or maybe she even superstitiously believes that the first time she misses a video will be a bad omen that her health has gotten worse.

Youtube has the community tab where any creator can post quick text updates with an image or poll. The majority of other channels I follow simply use that to tell their fans if a video is coming late (travel, work, covid, whatever) and not a single person has any problems with that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She did say travel too. When the earthquake happened 2 hours ago, I deeply regretted not making plans to travel, so that I wouldn't be here when the earthquake happened. It's all good, guys, my pup and I have spoken, so don't worry.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
At least she stopped dancing to ringtones. I think that would be the worst thing for me along with the baby voice. Or maybe she does, I just stopped watching her vlogs.
*shudders at the thought* thanks for that visual, now i can see her doing her ringtone dance UUUUGGGHH make it stop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey all! New to this thread! So I came across Tiffany recently, and I started to see there was something off with her - the vibe was very weird! I had to post tonight after watching tonights vlog, I mean, wtf was that? Talk about hectic! Literally just repeating herself non-stop but still managing to say NOTHING. Why even bother posting at all? Clearly to keep up the views. It pisses me off that she claims the reason she wants to keep posting is because she feels bad for her viewers if she doesn't because they'll worry about her. STOP LYING TIFFANY :rolleyes:

She makes on average 700 US dollars per video. She does 15/16 a month. She definitely posts videos with no news or updates just to keep the algorithm working in her favor. again, no shame in making money as long as we're all clear on what is going on here lol
$700 per video?! Is that actually right? That's crazy! 🤯 I don't know if this helps but for those who want to watch her videos without giving her views you can use the website Yewtu.be - I'm pretty sure it doesn't add to her views and there's no ads (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I only watched bits and pieces of yet another boring video. But I agree with whoever said she looks resigned to whatever. She claims she has no results yet from the scans. But maybe the doctor told her, after the biopsy, that the tumor is still there and needs to be removed. Her talk about a process, a rollercoaster and just the look on her face indicates to me that she was told the next step and is upset. And several references to getting her mind around it and her mental health. If the news was good, I doubt she'd be saying such things.

Reactions: 13
Sticking to upload times and days is really weird in 2022. I honestly don't think it's so much to do with money, but more a form of control or OCD.
Couldn't agree more! I'm in the minority here because it seems that most people on this thread think Tiffany's very materialistic and puts out as many YT videos as possible to maximize her income, but I just think she's addicted because it distracts her from her illness. I feel like Tiffany enjoys the simple stuff....cheap makeup, water bottles, bullet journals, candles, coffee, etc. She never gave me the vibes that she cared about money in that way. I know she said she liked working and wanted to buy a house, but I felt like that was more about preparing to build a family with Matt in the future and less about living in a mansion. I personally think she'd be content to live in a little 'cosy' cottage with Darling and Amma watching Christmas movies for the rest of her life. She needs to see a therapist yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I only watched bits and pieces of yet another boring video. But I agree with whoever said she looks resigned to whatever. She claims she has no results yet from the scans. But maybe the doctor told her, after the biopsy, that the tumor is still there and needs to be removed. Her talk about a process, a rollercoaster and just the look on her face indicates to me that she was told the next step and is upset. And several references to getting her mind around it and her mental health. If the news was good, I doubt she'd be saying such things.
Even if she doesn't really know anything for sure, maybe she just has a feeling? Maybe she can tell from the doctor's body language or now that she's stuck in a hospital bed unable to distract herself it's finally sinking in that 'waiting and watching' could've been a horrible move and she might be inoperable now. I think logic and common sense might be setting in now that her 8 week break from cancer is over.

Reactions: 10
She danced to ringtone a week ago 😄 Video called "PET SCAN AT HOSPITAL *cancer*", on 05:16.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
To cheer you guys up, here are some hilariously delusional nutbag comments from the non-update video…

1666738812537.jpeg

1666738844915.png

1666738863601.png

1666738933930.jpeg

1666738960257.jpeg

1666738991876.jpeg
1666738908981.jpeg

That last one made me laugh out loud

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The 50 year old baby escaping to his parents made me laugh out loud. And then I realised how disturbing he sounds.
lol it really does make sense that a “50 y/o baby” who uses their kid’s mental illness for online pity would be a Tiffany follower. Like maybe you’re struggling with your daughter because you don’t know when to shut your fat mouth, lady. Just a thought.

and god help the poor souls who liken Tiffany’s channel to “group therapy”. I hope the walls are well padded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.