Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonorG

VIP Member
Can anyone who's not blocked yet remind our princess about her liver situation? I'm concerned she's forgetting her own lies, we have to make sure she remembers in the liver was a little cancer situation too... or something like that... doctor doesn't know exactly it can be anything... but it would be such a shame our princess would forget to use this liver 'sitch" in her next scans, liver sitch would make it sound all really bad like she's 3 minutes away from her death bed... £££... Maybe princess should buy another note book for all the lies she's been telling the grannies, and to make sure stuff still makes sense to her loving TT family.
She needs to start noting down her lies in her stage4lieabouteverything bullet journal !

She probably forgot the likkle liver situation that she clickbaited with the last time.

She is going to hell 🔥🔥

Grannies will believe her if she tells them that she herself removed her own liver to get rid of the likkle cancer sitch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Turaj

VIP Member
It was 1.1cm
thanks..

I get that she has/had a complicated form of cancer and it's not out of the realm of possibility that the doctors don't understand everything themselves. However, this latest video is just infuriating. The Royal Marsden is not some shoddy little clinic, it's one of the best hospitals on the planet. Tiffany either has more information than she is letting on or she simply isn't advocating for herself and pressing the doctors for the available information because she doesn't want to know the answers and live in blissful ignorance. Why can't she call someone from her team and find out what her old scans said about the nodule? If that was me I would be calling and emailing all the doctors and nurses I've ever seen at the facility to get the answers out of someone. Tiffany's little rant at the end of the video scolding people for wanting her to stop dragging out the real results told me everything I needed to know. Her objective is to keep people in suspense and shame them for asking questions because she knows the sensitive nature of cancer will force people to keep silent. She ought to mind her karma. You'd think someone who has been so close to the brink of death would keep on her best behavior so as not to try her luck.
The RM told her exactly if that nodule was there last time.....and no doubt said they will watch it. End of subject. She purposely telling a tale that puts her team at RM looking like some amateurs. This appointment was weeks after the results and had any further consult with radiology been needed it would have been done before the appointment. This is sheer b.s. She is now becoming a terrible channel for anyone with cancer to watch as the way she tells it is just not what happens.

• Heart
  • Wow

LeonorG

VIP Member
Dr Dan. He looks so thin now. But it's still a miracle that he is still here, he had several liver tumours years ago.

• Sad

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Probably lip balm. Face cream. Coffee. Tutt. Holiday. My buddy. My darling. Make up. More tutts & whoop whoops :rolleyes:
That was exactly the program on tonight's episode 'Struggles, Overcoming It & Social Media Detox'!
Those "whoop whoops" I cannot stand at all. They are among the most asinine expressions I have heard from her. Also, the tutting was uncontrollable in this episode.
At least twice she mentioned working hard for a few days in a row to justify going on vacation, not that she has to justify it, according to her. This 'not that I have to justify going on vacation' idea was repeated at least twice. Good, Tiffany, continue trying to convince yourself that you were a hard worker in the past. Now, she says she has a difficult time working 4 days a week, with likely at least two of those days not being full days.

Hey, Tiff, when you will meet your Creator (Surely, you believe in one as you purport to be a non-practicing Catholic.), make sure you tell him that you DON'T have to justify (a) living with your boyfriend out of wedlock and (2) taking communion while living in sin, which I would venture to guess that you DO.
You are one f**ked up individual, that's for sure!

Note that Tiffany has very, very likely already RETURNED from her very well-deserved :rolleyes: trip to Italy! There was an earlier screen-shot by someone here of a comment under one of her latest videos alluding to that a few days ago. She normally posts her videos from her trip at least a week after her return, giving her more time to edit them. In this video, she said that the next video would be of them leaving for their trip. Therefore, they are likely already back in Croydon or Tunbridge Wells.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
Tiffany is Tiffany's NO 1 fan as always in this evenings pathetic offering. 🙄 25 mins or so of her telling us how wonderful she is - singing hymns in church, drinking woooter booootllles and just general saintlessness.

She had a scan! Who knew Sunday would be ching ching cancer!!! So unlike her - pretentious, insufferable grifter.

CANCER = ching ching.

And you lady deserve everything that is around the corner for you. Not this time though as of course you already know the results.

Meanwhile little old ladies are signing your cheques "waiting" on your results.

• Sick
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
My rule of thumb. If someone says they was or are being “rushed” into hospital, it is bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
There is a comment in TS's latest video saying that Tiffany posted on Instagram saying that she is happy and complete. Great! The asterisk here should be that she is complete with Youtube, and incomplete without it on many fronts, namely, financial.
What does 'complete' mean with regard to a human? In the physical sense, that would mean that one has all of one's 'very important organs'. Therefore, Tiffany does not mean 'complete' in the physical sense. She means she is 'complete' in all her wants and needs, perhaps. That may be true, but she is clearly not complete without Youtube. She is unable to rely solely on Matt's income and on her little income from optometry. Therefore, she needs Youtube to complete her finances.

If Tiffany did not need the extra cash, she wouldn't be consistently uploading videos that have very little substance. Perhaps she also needs Youtube as an emotional crutch, as lots of her followers send her compliments. Tiffany may feel complete, but that completeness is thanks to Matt AND Youtube. Tiffany is either unwilling or unable to live without uploading videos to Youtube. Both Youtube and Matt complete Tiffany's life. Tiffany might, of course, say that she doesn't need Youtube, and that she uploads because her audience wants her to. The latter is simply an excuse, because, as she says for other things like holidays: She needs to prove or justify nothing to others. If Tiffany ever says that she doesn't need Youtube, I would say: Then, Tiffany, prove it and upload nothing for at least six months.
We all know here that Youtube gives her all that extra cash, which is the main reason why she will not stop uploading videos.
I think her needs are twofold...the extra income has become important to her but I think just as important is the constant staring at herself in mirrors and cameras and people commenting about her and stroking her massive ego. She needs those comments on a regular basis.

• Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
When she was in the car with Matt in this video ('Out of My Control'), she said she was going to return some shoes. If she bought those shoes in the store and not online, she would have tried them on, presumably. If they didn't fit or she didn't like them, why did she buy them?
I wonder if she is returning worn shoes! Since I've never returned shoes before, I don't know if worn shoes are accepted for returns. Maybe she just kept them in the box and found another pair she liked somewhere else. For someone whose videos are about mundane things, she could at least have said if the shoes were worn or not.
Tiffany says she is going on walks rather routinely. To the Tiffanythinks viewers who are living in Tunbridge Wells, feel free to mention meeting Tiffany in the comments sections if it happens! Surely, Tiffany would be so happy to have fans meet her during her routine walks with Matt! Make sure to indicate the exact date of the meeting as well!

• Haha
  • Heart

Eddertillet

"Nothing has changed" - but she made a 18 minute video instead of her usual 40 minutes. She's upset and wants to "block things out", again.

• Haha

ladyt7087

VIP Member
She's already cranking up the scan chat. I'll bet she's already had them done and gotten results back. The Dolts are too ignorant to realize this.
---
Why does she always talk about rain as if it was the 8th Wonder of the World? It's downright absurd. Is she that desperate to add minutes to her boring vlogs?

• Haha

paolo

Chatty Member
OMFG this was absolutely priceless! More please 🙏
Sure!

Here's another deep thought by Fanny.

In this video she is trying to understand the reasons why someone didn't answer the phone when she called.

"I tried to call but there was no answer so it either means she is very, very busy or it means that ... (---long pause---) ...she's not there" 🥴

• Haha

Andi6009

VIP Member
Had to take a few days off the Tiffany Maurice-Christy/ Matt Ferris exploiting cancer gravy train as the sun was out and this is a bad time of year for me to tolerate fuckwittery. But just a quick recap:
1. She grifted and grifted some more to get someone (a stan) to send them this trip. She doesn't even know the name of the places they are supposed to be. Her "umming and arring" for weeks on the vlogs eventually prompted someone with more money than sense to fund it
2. This jaunt cost at minimum 5000 euros with flights, luxury hotels and hire car,
the type they have (Fluffy , sorry Freddy), is expensive
3. She runs around dressed like a 4 year old in a likkle dress and bobby socks, squealing and jumping around. Ferris must have a fetish to put up with this embarrassing display
4. She continues to attribute her NED to God and her own general wonderfulness. How might she reckon this makes people feel when they are in the midst of their full blown, terminal cancer journey?? Less than her?? 'God' doesn't love them, only her???
5. She remains a selfish, self obsessed, condescending, vacuous human being
6. And him?? What a tool

• Heart
  • Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
I think it will be nothing or it will take a long time to grow (it's only 4mm??) to become something. Her previous nodule took 2 years to grow sufficiently for it to be biopsied and removed.
Her stage 4 cancer does not behave like a cancer which would kill someone within 5 years. No multiple tumours of 'proper' sizes in lungs and liver.
It's always teeny tiny nodules.
Yeah, that's correct. 4mm is considered small. Sometimes there is a couple of mm difference between CT scanners themselves. And even patient position can cause a difference in mm's too — oncologists like to wait until tumours/nodules/lesions are 1cm. T does have a very slow growth rate, but the more advanced cancer becomes - the more aggressive tumours grow.
Those teeny tiny nodules can end up being cm's within 2 years.
My husband had a 5mm upper lung nodule. 23 months later he died. That 5mm 'teeny tiny nodule' was a whooping 7cm tumour 23 months later. And instead of developing small 'nodules' measuring mm's, he was developing tumours measuring between 2 & 3 cm between scans.
Very similar happened with Jenny Apple according to some of Kyles group posts.
I do believe the more metastatic spread takes hold, the more aggressive the growth rate becomes.

What happened to the suspicion liver lesion? Was it never mentioned again?
---
Bowelbabe had several ablations on her lung nodules. That could be because chemo wasn't working?

The rodent said a year ago that she would receive chemo only if the liver nodule was confirmed to be cancerous too (alongside the lung one). It wasn't.
Bowelbabe was a private patient. The NHS wouldn't offer the majority of the procedures BB had and rightly so. If metastatic disease is appearing then surgery isn't enough to control it. T would be the perfect example. 6 months after lung resection there could be more spread appearing? Why put patients through surgeries?
When BB could no longer tolerate chemo she did have some surgeries but ultimately they didn't buy very long.

Yes if a single suspicious met appears but no further spread appears, surgery is often considered in MDT meetings because it extends disease control.
Alternatively it could indeed be a benign lung nodule. Most of us have them, but those that don't have frequent scans don't know about them.
I have seen others say it could be scar tissue from T's surgery but T had surgery to the lower lobe, the nodule is in the upper lobe? The fact that it is upper lobe should be concerning. Studies suggest that lung nodules in the upper lobes are more indicative of cancer. T would be lucky if it was a benign lung nodule.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
My apologies, these are out of order.
---
I did a Google search on Matt and Tiffany and look at the first two results.😄😄
OMG l just did the same, l Googled Tiffany Thinks and Matt Ferris and bam got this FIRST.
Screenshot_20240503_224648_Google.jpg

Then l did Matt ferris and Tiffany thinks and bam its a two for two, my work here is done and so is Matt's future career and relationships 🤣
Screenshot_20240503_224720_Google.jpg

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
Quote of the day, by doorMatt: they don't make churches like this anymore... 😂

She packed her whole wardrobe and now she's running around in a pajama sort of trousers and a purple mismatched top.

Quote of the day, by our princess: I see things other people can't see.... and some other religious crap. Princess, put your God in your pee pee whole, there's no such thing as a God. I believe in Mickey Mouse😂 If she rambles about her god and religion I want to punch her in her fresh moisturized face; A 5 year old boy died on mother's day of cancer in my town... where's your God stupid little brat? You really think you're that special God decided to "save" you and "learn" you a life lesson??? THERE IS NO GOD... freak!
---

A little comment from one of her loving TT members:

"Tiffany think I am going through Is so hurtful at the moment I cannot explain why this happening to me and It hard to understand that family life was hard and I cannot think clearly at the moment and find a struggle and there Isn’t a light end of the tunnel and find myself feel tearful my life Is getting hard and when I have the pressure Is building and I cannot get to have confidence and what that family hurt my feels and I cannot talk to them the way I can talk to you you understand me how I feel and you are like a sister to me Tiffany think and what Is you are a friend and some one I can share my feels with and open up with you and been honest with you how I feel and you are kind and caring about me a you give me good advice Tiffany think you made me think today and but I cannot trust any of my family and you are the only one how understand me Tiffany think and but I had the worse day of my life and keep thinking how Is honest patient with me on one Is as kind as you Tiffany think I need a break away with my son on our own and spend time together and do things together and that will be amazing without people over our shoulders to watch us all the time and we both will get that time to stay together In June and I am excited cannot wait and we both have to show them that we are cable to stay in our own In the house so In the future we will be able to get our own place one day they will test us both to get on with each other like adults that what we are doing right know Tiffany thinks"

Waaaw... she's got some very crazy messed up followers 😂 🤪

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

H&N

VIP Member
the more she posts these videos the uglier she gets...this one (skimmed) is really showing her as a really ugly young woman that acts like a child and looks more like 50 than a bit over 30. She is also obsessed with clean scans...I think more than the average cancer survivor that has to get monitored often...this will not change for her no matter if they continue to be clean...she has been told high possibility of future recurrences or she could not possibly be this obsessed. I simple do not get why she would continue this other than the $$ and doorMatt is equally creepy.
It was hilarious when she said her and Matt had worked a lot a lot a lot lately, so they deserved a trip. When is she at work? 2 days a month? The real reason why the trip is in may and not september, she wants that engagement happening before all the upcoming weddings. Italy... a lake... churches... proposal at the lake and afterwards burning a thank you god candle in one of those chapels;

• Haha