Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

victoriabelle304

I get that she has/had a complicated form of cancer and it's not out of the realm of possibility that the doctors don't understand everything themselves. However, this latest video is just infuriating. The Royal Marsden is not some shoddy little clinic, it's one of the best hospitals on the planet. Tiffany either has more information than she is letting on or she simply isn't advocating for herself and pressing the doctors for the available information because she doesn't want to know the answers and live in blissful ignorance. Why can't she call someone from her team and find out what her old scans said about the nodule? If that was me I would be calling and emailing all the doctors and nurses I've ever seen at the facility to get the answers out of someone. Tiffany's little rant at the end of the video scolding people for wanting her to stop dragging out the real results told me everything I needed to know. Her objective is to keep people in suspense and shame them for asking questions because she knows the sensitive nature of cancer will force people to keep silent. She ought to mind her karma. You'd think someone who has been so close to the brink of death would keep on her best behavior so as not to try her luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
The whole vlog was her smothering her face with copious amounts of cream. The whole vlog was about her face! What does it mean when someone is so obsessed with their face? If she wasn't moisturising her face, she was moisturising her hands or curling her lashes. If her skin dryness is that intense, maybe she should seek help for it. She is using 1-2 week's worth of product on her face in one slathering. She definitely doesn't need to make her skincare stretch long. I don't know anyone in my life as obsessed with their face as Tiffany is.

I thought these comments were interesting.
Stretching out the results are so all the leg humpers can praise "your girl" she loves that alot alot.
Tiffany does not need counselling she needs to be committed to a mental health in patient unit and fully assessed by a Psychiatrist to address everything that is Tiffany Thinks!! Heck they might even be able to get a dermatologist in to sort out her dryyyyyyyyy skin, however l think addressing her eating disorder/disordered eating might cure her dryyyyyy skin "SITUATION"
Side note, the tutting, repeating of words and playing with her hair could be to troll the trolls and/or part of her severe Psychiatric condition.

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
And of course it's time for some scans and clickbaiting videos. I guess watching her apply makeup and drink water is getting a bit ho hum for some of her viewers. Apparently she has had a haircut? Still looks like a birds nest on top of her head to me. I saw mention of her going to church and setting up the camera to film herself praying in comments so I had to check it out and sure enough she did it. What on earth?
The comment by 'seventhflower...' about stringing the results, overpriced merchandise, gaining thousands yet not donating those proceeds to charity, etc... in response to the comment which begins with 'honestly who films themselves walking into a church & praying???' has been deleted already. I couldn't see it under the video 'CT Scan Day & Blood Test'
Unfortunately, 'seventhflower' might be blocked because I don't see his or her comments under the videos anymore. If you're here reading, 'seventhflower', why not join this forum or add your comments under the TiffanyStinks channel? Some are interested in your opinions!

In addition to others, I have also wondered why Tiffany frequently mentions not wearing a bra, or taking off her bra. WTF is the matter with Tiffany? Why talk about your BRA in a video?
Dear Matt: PLEASE do your best to tell Tiffany that mentioning removing her bra is in poor taste! As her supposed live-in boyfriend, it is up to YOU to educate that banshee of yours!

To TIFFANYTHINKS: There are bras that have no metal or plastic hooks and rings in them: They are the pullover types and just have an elastic band. Those types will not interfere with scans as they are constructed just like panties in that they have no metal in them whatsoever. Those types of bras will not have to be removed during CT or other scans.
Also, even if a woman is wearing a traditional bra to the hospital, she can always take it off right before the scan, and put it back on again. This is NOT that BIG OF A DEAL to warrant (a) Driving to the hospital without wearing a bra and (b) Repeated mentioning of removing a bra time and time again.
Tiffany, are you a PERVERT??????????

NO WONDER TIFFANY'S BREASTS SAG: Driving and the ups and downs of roads are NOT GOOD for breast muscles!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LeonorG

VIP Member
So it's now known which Specsavers branch she works at. And if I understood correctly, Ha's branch is known too.

People are discussing it in TS's comments (the newest video and the trowells one). It seems some people live nearby and also have friends working at these branches. Seems legit. It seems those working with the rodent are not very fond of her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Someone suggested a new product for Tiffany's merch section. The perfect item for those watching TT's videos.
Vomit bags in 'We got this' blue!
I have made a suggestion regarding this wonderful opportunity to make more $$ on her most recent video.
As an added bonus all the health care professionals that watch and give advice to this "likkle girl" might be able to claim the vomit bags on tax 👍
The Fanny's fox must be sleeping on the job, your comments still there.
Screenshot_20240503_104750_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
Those Tip Ex Nails look so stuck on and obviously fake. (Screenshot is from tonight's video. It was freshly done, so they won't look better than this!) How does anyone even think that is pretty in any way? To think Tiffany actually pays for this 💩 and Matt has to see (and maybe even feel!) those every day! What fake f*ckery!

Nails3.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

c.sabatier

VIP Member
About the title of the new thread: Whatever it is, I feel it should serve as a warning to Tiffany's behaviour and not necessarily in jest. For example, she deletes comments she doesn't like but which are likely truthful so that when newcomers go to her videos, all they read are accolades under her videos. She deliberately delays talking about results for greater profit.
The second role of the title, I believe, is to draw people to read these threads. It is enough that she plasters her face with cream and talks about dryness on her own videos, and solely focusing on 'dry' and 'cream' for a title might not draw in people to read these threads.
When a search is done on Google for Tiffanythinks, the first word after that should be 'Profit', in my opinion.
Suggestion:
Profit, Delete, and Delay Results Situation

• Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
Me me me me. She's working (waaaking) alot alot (what???), shes walking (woking) alot alot.

Blocking things out, we went on holiday didn't we, we did this that and the other didn't we.

Scans - keeping busy- treating her lungs to clean air, do the things that make you super happy, certainly do not put any pressure on yourself.

She has loads of weddings, parties and events. She's in a good place. She's got this.

If you haven't gone through "suntking" like she has you wouldn't have a clue she says. No one knows except no Fanny what trouble is like, innit.

Cleans her stoma drawer. Dabs dabs dabs at the drrrryyyy skin situation.

Riveting content as always.

• Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
I tortured myself watching her latest crap, she said "sleep" or "tired" a total of 18 times! So just incase you missed it "Your Girl" had no sleep the night before the trip, slept a likkle bit on the plane and was tired, wasn't tired, should have been tired, needed a nap, needed to sleep, felt refreshed and not tired, had multiple cups of coffee so she wouldn't be tired and wanted an early night to sleep and not be tired. You are welcome 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Wow

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
And of course it's time for some scans and clickbaiting videos. I guess watching her apply makeup and drink water is getting a bit ho hum for some of her viewers. Apparently she has had a haircut? Still looks like a birds nest on top of her head to me. I saw mention of her going to church and setting up the camera to film herself praying in comments so I had to check it out and sure enough she did it. What on earth?
Filming herself in church the same as she filmed herself the morning of her scans. She pretends to have just woken up and is still snoozing in bed. The truth, she got up, set up the ring light, tripod, camera, put in a new memory card, charged the camera, checked the settings got back into bed and filmed herself, got back out of bed, replayed the footage to see if the angles and settings are perfect perfect perfect then got back into bed and filmed herself to open the vlog and after all that she still looks like this!!!
Screenshot_20240617_152020_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Turaj

VIP Member
Another lung nodule... where is God now??? Is he on vacation? Is it Matt's fault for not wearing the we got this shirt?
But guys we don't know it the nodule was always there, blablabla... rubbish, those doctors know exactly what's been there and what's not princess.

And please be kind and stop asking for the results, this is my real life you know.... the 2 braincells don't understand it's not about the results, it's about the £££ you're earning with building up the suspence towards results day, that's what people turn off and shows what a shitty person you really are princess
Honestly no expert here but she is so full of b.s. it was hard to listen. On one hand saying they need to "sort" out if that nodule had been there??? They have had that scan for weeks and they know if it was there last time or not. Did it change from last time or new? All of that is known. He is going to have the radiologist look again? I am sure that was done. She is fabricating a story to drag this out. If it had changed or appeared more testing would be done. At the end she said "benign" which tells me is was same as last time and unchanged. What an insult to the idiots following her....."my real life"???? And seriously waiting in the doctor's office for 1.5 hours? Wonder about that too. Usually they will not put you in a room until a bit closer to when it is estimated that the doctor can come in. I note she makes such a big deal out of wearing the "merch" but doorMatt does not. Glad that Amma has gone back to her life and not doing the tick, tick, tick and staring at doors.
---
How convenient, another lung nodule, exactly on time.

Let me guess, no chemo needed and they will again remove the tiny nodule seamlessly?

Or she will need more scans so more dragging it out and in the end it will be nothing serious.

In any case, ching ching!
last time was there were two seen and one had changed ...thus the surgery??? I don't think anything has changed....she needed this for views.

• Sick
  • Haha

Andi6009

VIP Member
TiffanyThinks on Tattle.life needs its own Wiki page so as to have all the basic info about her in one handy place. We do tend to go off the rails 😂 and for new readers it might be overwhelming to sift through our funny bits to get to the meat and potatoes of why she's problematic: selling merch despite claiming her youtube isn't monetized and is simply a diary, tagging youtubers who've died of cancer, cliffhangers, lack of information about bowel cancer despite saying she wants to raise awareness ...

feel free to add more
"She is a lying, manipulative, narcissistic bitch who has used her cancer journey for money and business whilst claiming she is neither a business nor a cancer channel.

She surrounds herself with weak enablers, pretends to be a religious Catholic whilst shacked up with a nonce in a house that was magical in its sudden appearance (from donations).

Oh and she is a gaslighting, faux accent bitch as well.

And she is Fluffy Fox too which really highlights how unhinged she is."

Is about the summary for new Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart

H&N

VIP Member
Newsflash! Thanks to all the cream for her drrrrryyyyyy skin Sri Lankan people think she's a true English rose! They were in shock she was Sri Lankan 😂

A big fuss about the we got this blue real gold real stone ring which reminds her of all the tough times blablabla.... hint hint hint for pee wee pants.

And of course a lovely hellooowww everwybuddy from the mother;

• Haha

ladyt7087

VIP Member
Creepy vibes.
I know some people think Matt is attractive. I never have. Then, again, I don't think T is either. Her hair in the latest video looks like an uncombed mop, particularly when she's drinking her apple/ginger concoction. And that ugly, flowery dress. It looks like something a 7 yr old would be forced to wear to a birthday party. These two are made for each other. Both weird as F, asexual, acting like pre teens, obsessed with $$, and utterly boring.

• Heart