Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The bandaid was bone dry for someone who supposedly showered with it on.

I don't think the creams are doing much for her under eyes.

In all seriousness, would the NHS make her wait 10 days for bad results? If it's cancer, wouldn't that be considered urgent and she would receive a phone call before the scheduled appt?

I am from Australia and typically your regular GP would get copied into results and then request an urgent appointment with you to discuss anything requiring immediate attention... like cancer or abnormal blood results etc.

T doesn't seem to have a GP she checks in with regularly which I find strange. I'm surprised there hasn't been a HRT update. I get the impression she's not as on top of her health as she should be.

I think she is too vain to consider her mental health may be an issue. If I became so obsessed with lathering cream on my face to deal with anxiety, I would go to a psychologist.

She wants a magic pill but doesn't realise how much her mental health is in need of attention. She is showing concerning behaviours online.

Staging something like a bandaid removal is also bizarre behaviour. She said she was too zoned out the night before to remove it. It's not surgery! She surely was disgusted by it.

I usually take bandaids off after 10 minutes of a blood test because no one needs to look at my arm and see that I've had one. I can't imagine keeping one on for 24 hours in order to film myself removing it for content.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Turaj

VIP Member
What a strange amount of money to send ?
I really don’t get the mentality of people who feel they need to send her money… for what reason?
She’s not looking particularly destitute, nor is she having expensive non funded treatment … so why send her $22?
I donated yesterday to the big freeze for MND. So much more worthy than a dirty rodent 🐀!
sending money to a woman/girl who is staying at 5* hotel in Lake Garda? People are so stupid .

• Sick

Lolaj

Unfluencer :
1. A person who makes me want to do the opposite of whatever they're doing
2. Wannabe
See also : tiffanythinks
yEp YeP

• Haha
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
I sincerely hope that you are correct. However, she already had one cancer metastasis in her lungs, and she didn't have chemotherapy after that. She likely has cancer cells all over her body and in her lymphatic system, but they are too small to be detected at this moment. If it is true that she has very small cancer cells still in her body, then her body is weakening with time, and this next nodule might not take as long to grow as the previous one.
I believe it is likely downhill from here, unfortunately. In her place, I would push to have surgery to remove that nodule before it has a chance to grow bigger. If it is just a benign nodule, the surgery should be much less complicated than her previous lung surgery as resection might not be needed. If the nodule isn't benign, then margins would have to be taken again and a second resection done. I would not do well with a 'watch-and-wait' approach on this SECOND lung nodule seeing as how the previous lung nodule was cancerous!
Tiffany has money. She could very well find a lung surgeon ready, willing, and able to remove that nodule as soon as possible!! She shouldn't gamble with her life 'watching and waiting' anymore.
Sorry to be so blunt. Why would you push for surgery or a second nodule? If T's got a long nodule which turns on to be metastatic spread or 'seeding' I can almost guarantee that she will not be offered surgery. It would be pointless. It would confirm her body is full of metastatic disease slowly popping up. Systemic treatment would be used, ie chemotherapy.
My late husband had a 'lung nodule' pop up in his right upper lobe in his lung. It was only small measuring 5mm and the oncologist said it had also been present on the previous scan but it wasn't reported. The radiographer 'marked it' but didn't report on it. When it showed on the second scan 3 months on, then the radiographer was suspicious and reported it. People would be surprised at how many times patients find out they have a nodule or even a large tumour, and are told it was also on previous scans but not reported on. I actually believe Tiffanys oncologist may need to contact the radiographer to ask if there is a change in size and how longs its been observed for on scans. If the radiographer felt it was suspicious then there would be no major rush to do anything. Observing would be sufficient.
The reason oncologists don't do second, third and fourth resections is because surgery isn't enough. Systemic treatment is needed.

• Heart
  • Sad

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
What no tea with the trollop Tuesday? It's been ages since Tiffany talked about me me me me me, myself myself and my buddy buddy and how happy happy l l am am.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lil_Brissy

Obviously TiFanny has been too busy to do the usual block and delete as there's quite a few negative comments on her most recent video. There's these ones and another thread about the foxy one.
What I thought was interesting was the silence from the usual sheep coming to the rescue of their idol and her security person (aka the fluffy fox).

Attachments

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Nothing has changed but there is a new nodule, so something has changed. Tiffany is always bouncing around reality instead of fronting it head on. Strange that Matt said absolutely zero, how very insightful he is, always offering pearls of wisdom. Maybe T is so naive that she didn't know there were 2 nodules all along? Although that's unlikely as they would have removed it in the first surgery. She didn't ask for a more in depth scan? I know that would be the first thing out of my mouth if someone told me I had a lung nodule, especially since she only had a CT scan, no PET scan? Inconsistencies, inconsistencies.
"new nodule" but now not sure it is new..."nothing changed" but there is something new? How much more crazy talk can people listen to without questioning her sanity.

• Heart
  • Wow

AlwaysScience

I think she’s anxious because most of her videos are now getting less than 30,000 views so her income from YouTube isn’t great. She might have to start working as an optometrist a few days every week.

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
I doubt her skin is so drrrrryyyyy, being a narc she just likes to admire herself in the mirror. The cream/ drrrryyyy skin is a cover up to justify why she's always in front of the mirror with the camera on.

• Haha

ooohkitty

I fell about laughing when she thought she could just waltz into Kwik Fit and get a tyre fitted there and then 🤣🤣

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
This article says "serial returners" are looking for a buzz - but I think she's sadistic. She gets attention and a hit of dopamine when she causes a hassle and costs other people money. Narcissists can be sadistic (and they can be also be psychopaths who have no empathy and have a cruel streak)

Interesting. I have a family member who hoards and buys things she doesn't need. Example - Dog grooming kits when she doesn't own a dog. I tried helping her clear out a portion of her home recently, which ended in tears and bad feelings. I wanted to chuck away the bleach that expired in the 90's but she convinced herself that she will find a use for it someday. I'm not wasting my time filling bins for her to be removing everything from the bins and storing crap back inside the house. Some rooms can't even be accessed anymore because doors can't open, due to the amount of crap inside the rooms.
She openly told me that the reason the hundreds of cardboard boxes in her home are not even open is because she gets a rush from rec'ing parcels and then guilt hits so she stashes the boxes away.
The bigger problem is that she's got a respiratory condition and her home is riddled in damp. I tried to help but it is pointless for both of us, she simply won't part with anything.
The rest of the family shun her because they think shes a narcissist.

• Sad
  • Heart

H&N

VIP Member
The green stone she's using is called gua sha; It supposed to be good for your blood stream and it can ease wrinkles in the face. Whatever, princess loves it, as she loves everything she can put, roll or paste on her face.

She wants the grannies to believe she was only 5 when she wanted to become an optometrist... I doubt she could even say the word at that age. How old is she now? 32-33? So as a 32 year old, she doesn't know the difference between import and export. 😂

stella and the hair dye: princess doesn't use a towel to protect mummy's clothes, but of course she uses gloves so her precious tip ex nails won't get stains. Stella needs a decent hair cut and dye done by a hairdresser; Isn't it ironic princess gets her nails done every few weeks, and mommy can't even go to the hairdressers. Maybe Stella can do the princess' nails also by herself in the future? I wonder how long it's been since stella got her big ass into a hair salon? Princess doesn't see the importance of stella feeling good about herself, otherwise she should make her an appointment and refuse to do it herself.

• Haha

Lil_Brissy

I had a chuckle at the mention of hair extensions.
Looks like Floofyfox and her prayer circle is comprised of just one person.......Floofyfox herself.
These videos are just the same ramblings about the same old thing, an attempt to appear wise to her dolt followers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Colorectal cancer is officially no longer an old man’s disease but unfortunately many doctors and medical insurance providers haven’t read the memo.
Genetics make up a small part, diet & lifestyle make up the rest according to researchers. Public health agencies need to get the word out through influencers, social media, any way possible. Younger folks need to know that what they eat and drink may lead to bowl cancer (breast, too - alcohol especially). Cancer in general is rising in younger populations.
Tiffani could be using her account to get the word out about the risks of cancer, but she’s too busy buying junk food and applying makeup.
Did you miss the memo? (video) Tiffany Thinks is not a cancer channel, she knows nothing about cancer and her videos have nothing to do with cancer. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Don't know but she doesn't seem as confident as she was other times when she def had them already. She did set up the usual waiting game telling everyone - again - she has to wait for results 'till some time after.

Couldn't believe her oath so take what she says and it will be the opposite.
---
Forgot to mention she returned some stuff and bought a lip gloss and tat from Primark, just for something different to do.
---

And yes flooffy hair got a run out too LeonorG:)
Yes she isn't as cocky about the scans as last time (when she was pretending she didn't know the results) so maybe she doesn't know yet. Or she is trying to evoke a sombre and serious energy and possibly bad results for views. The devil that is Tiffany will do anything for views, even manifest a likkle recurrence.

Andi6009

VIP Member
My rule of thumb. If someone says they was or are being “rushed” into hospital, it is bullshit.
But she is special don't you know!

The last time she was "rushed" to hosp it al with the food poisoning she was able to travel to her hosp it al of choice in Chelsea. No Bum bridge Wells back water hosp it al for the Princess in an "emergency". No way hosay.

Other cancer patients could have their head hanging off and have to make do.

• Heart

H&N

VIP Member
The mother lost her narcissistic ex partner and her "also" narcissistic daughter got cancer. That's what happened, no need to sugarcoat the situation;

And why does she feels the need of telling her followers she's not wearing a bra??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha