Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonorG

VIP Member
Another lung nodule... where is God now??? Is he on vacation? Is it Matt's fault for not wearing the we got this shirt?
But guys we don't know it the nodule was always there, blablabla... rubbish, those doctors know exactly what's been there and what's not princess.

And please be kind and stop asking for the results, this is my real life you know.... the 2 braincells don't understand it's not about the results, it's about the £££ you're earning with building up the suspence towards results day, that's what people turn off and shows what a shitty person you really are princess
How convenient, another lung nodule, exactly on time.

Let me guess, no chemo needed and they will again remove the tiny nodule seamlessly?

Or she will need more scans so more dragging it out and in the end it will be nothing serious.

In any case, ching ching!

But guys we don't know it the nodule was always there, blablabla... rubbish, those doctors know exactly what's been there and what's not princess - Who knows what is true. You never know with the princess who loves to lie.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole vlog was her smothering her face with copious amounts of cream. The whole vlog was about her face! What does it mean when someone is so obsessed with their face? If she wasn't moisturising her face, she was moisturising her hands or curling her lashes. If her skin dryness is that intense, maybe she should seek help for it. She is using 1-2 week's worth of product on her face in one slathering. She definitely doesn't need to make her skincare stretch long. I don't know anyone in my life as obsessed with their face as Tiffany is.

I thought these comments were interesting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

ladyt7087

VIP Member
Her latest vid- she talks ad infinitum about her stoma. Says ppl don't want her to talk about it but she always will because it's part of her. What a hoot! She rarely, if EVER, mentions it. Once again she's lounging around in her pjs! Does this Twit do anything but shop, eat junk food, watch inane TV shows and wear pajamas? She is also giving life advice to the Dolt Cult even tho she's a child herself with a boring life, where she's a legend in her own mind. SMH.

• Sick
  • Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
Interesting. I have a family member who hoards and buys things she doesn't need. Example - Dog grooming kits when she doesn't own a dog. I tried helping her clear out a portion of her home recently, which ended in tears and bad feelings. I wanted to chuck away the bleach that expired in the 90's but she convinced herself that she will find a use for it someday. I'm not wasting my time filling bins for her to be removing everything from the bins and storing crap back inside the house. Some rooms can't even be accessed anymore because doors can't open, due to the amount of crap inside the rooms.
She openly told me that the reason the hundreds of cardboard boxes in her home are not even open is because she gets a rush from rec'ing parcels and then guilt hits so she stashes the boxes away.
The bigger problem is that she's got a respiratory condition and her home is riddled in damp. I tried to help but it is pointless for both of us, she simply won't part with anything.
The rest of the family shun her because they think shes a narcissist.
Hoarding Disorder, a very debilitating condition usually associated with loss. Bless you for trying to help her but it's a very difficult cycle to break.

Your woman on the other hand just likes buying stuff and returning it after she has had a good go on whatever it is Inc putting furniture together and then hacking it apart and expecting somebody else to buy her second hand tat. Prob wore the shoes in the shower before returning - because she's Princess Tiffany you know, innit. Can do what she likes, innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Indeed, Tiffany did not know the meaning of import vs. export! These are confusing, hectic words, aren't they?!
Stella has a little cholesterol problem, so she purchased a 'supplement' of some sort. (I would think Stella has a lot more than a tad bit of a cholesterol problem.) Of course, there was no mention of Stella actually CHANGING or MODIFYING her diet to lower the cholesterol level. Just take a magic pill, and out goes the cholesterol!
Cookie monster, you're next in line for the high cholesterol given your eating habits.
Tiffany was all wound up after her little rendez-vous with her university friends. She laughed so hard, she said, that her makeup got smeared. I wonder what she was laughing about. Could it be that she was laughing at her Youtube audience for watching anything she does?
Also, why wasn't Matt at the little outing with the university friends? There was an upgrade and two guys, all of whom looked like they could be Sri Lankan or Indian of origin! Maybe Matt doesn't find that crowd interesting enough for him to go, though he did retrieve Tiffany from the station afterwards.

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Knowing her channel, it is safe to say that she never did what did not make her happy.
She has always been self-centred and spoilt. This "doing what makes me happy" and
"listening to my rotten buddy" is a phrase she heard some other idiot influencers spout.

She has this idea that she used to only care about work in the past and that she somehow
worked very had. Yeah right. She worked for a few years and thinks she worked hard.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
How convenient, another lung nodule, exactly on time.

Let me guess, no chemo needed and they will again remove the tiny nodule seamlessly?

Or she will need more scans so more dragging it out, ching ching!
Not even that. The Royal Marsden have no idea what it is , according to her. No clue whatsoever for a state of the art cancer center.

• Wow
  • Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Heeooowww Eberywannn. Blink game. Daughter - when am I getting my moonneyy??
---
HA went out with his boss and got a head ache - ie went on the drink like Irish people do. She had to drive him home and went mentalist because his coat in the boot blocked her view.

She made a real sacrifice and got him paracetamol from the filling station as HA wasn't well.

Once he had gotten to sleep she woke/shook him up at 4 am to ask him how his head ache was.

Well it was fucking fine until you woke me up.

HA took the next day off work and princess went in for a whole half day.

These two so, so , so deserve a holiday.
Waking him up at 4am after his drunken night is so much like her. She loves to torment people around her. She is a wicked bitch.
---
Ugly on the inside and outside.

ugo.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha

Andi6009

VIP Member
Honestly no expert here but she is so full of b.s. it was hard to listen. On one hand saying they need to "sort" out if that nodule had been there??? They have had that scan for weeks and they know if it was there last time or not. Did it change from last time or new? All of that is known. He is going to have the radiologist look again? I am sure that was done. She is fabricating a story to drag this out. If it had changed or appeared more testing would be done. At the end she said "benign" which tells me is was same as last time and unchanged. What an insult to the idiots following her....."my real life"???? And seriously waiting in the doctor's office for 1.5 hours? Wonder about that too. Usually they will not put you in a room until a bit closer to when it is estimated that the doctor can come in. I note she makes such a big deal out of wearing the "merch" but doorMatt does not. Glad that Amma has gone back to her life and not doing the tick, tick, tick and staring at doors.
---

last time was there were two seen and one had changed ...thus the surgery??? I don't think anything has changed....she needed this for views.
I've asked Royal Marsden if it is fair that Tiffany Maurice-Christy had to wait weeks and weeks on results of a 3/6/12 sequence , only second 3 months and only to have the face to face end with more questions about a lung nodule that she has posted on social media that there was no answer to.

I've said this is grossly unfair and they might want to review her vlog to ascertain why they weren't able to give her more clarity after weeks of waiting for a face to face appointment. They will just say they can't comment on individual cases but perhaps they may contact Ms Maurice-Christy to help with her confusion.
---
She needs to start noting down her lies in her stage4lieabouteverything bullet journal !

She probably forgot the likkle liver situation that she clickbaited with the last time.

She is going to hell 🔥🔥

Grannies will believe her if she tells them that she herself removed her own liver to get rid of the likkle cancer sitch.
She still needs a camera though, let's not forget.

• Haha
  • Wow

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
You hit the nail on the head for me.

The otherday she was preaching about how hope and God makes everything ok. How she was saved blah blah and then went on to say "you have to have hope".
Quietly I pondered on it. Did my husband have any chance? Did he hell. He was given a prognosis at diagnosis and that was that. And it is the same for thousands of other people. It is the nature of the beast that we all know as cancer. Imagine me telling him while he was dying that he needed to have hope?
When.... and I do believe it will happen.... When Tiffany next gets scan results telling her its back.... is she going to say it is fine, hope will fix everything? No she will be crying like a baby to Amma & Matt.
"No she will be crying like a baby to Amma and Matt" her cast of thousands on You Tube for click£ and view£!!

• Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
This won't affect them, they stand above all this and don't care what people say about them.. as she says 😂 Reality, she will be furious and I think some SMEG coffee mugs could be "flying" against her cream painted kitchen wall. Let's be honest, this 100% causes bigtime fights between them. It's her own fault everyone makes fun of her, zero sympathie for our princess... but in Matt's case, not only his girlfriend ridicules him for her whole TT family subscribers (and all the haters), she just doesn't learn and keeps doing it. He will not be amused at all... they should have bought that book, murder on lake Garda.
Yes so true! Friend or foe Ms Rodent Beast has no conscience for how she acquires a laugh and at whose expense. I truly believe she feels an entitlement placing herself above everyone in pecking order, including her mother!
A self absorbed wickedly selfish and vain person.
No wonder her friends are few. Matt needs a smack where it hurts with a cement shamrock … or he’s been eating too many magic mushrooms!
What a waste of his adult life … ball-less, gutless fool!

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
Hey, Tiff: Your white TIPPEX PLASTIC nails are DISGUSTING. Not only do they obviously look FAKE, they WREAK of fungus! How does Matt allow his 'member(s)' to be handled by PLASTIC BITS STUCK to your real nails? You are fooling yourself if you actually think that PLASTIC stuck to your nails looks good or is healthy in any way for the nail bed itself. Remember, there is way more bacteria there than on natural or simply polished nails!
Also, staying awake all night or sleeping just 1 or 2 hours for the night is not good for your immune system, which I assume you would want in optimal condition. Additionally, at least tell the TRUTH about why you and Matt stayed with MAMA the few hours before your trip: It was not to visit her per se, but to have a place to stay that would be CLOSER and thus more CONVENIENT to get to the airport, right??? You and HA! stayed in Croydon for CONVENIENCE the few hours before your flight to Italy. The fact that Amma was there was secondary. You and Matt would have stayed there even if Amma had been at Cookie Monster's house witnessing the latter stuff her mouth with COOKIES and sweets.
The mother had to drop them off, she was their free taxi! Taking a vacation with her mother? it's NEVER happening, she only uses Stella for her own gain, she couldn't care less about other family members.
She loves Matt? I doubt she knows what love means. No one who's right in their minds would make fun of someone they love on the internet. The pee pee whole pants, it's not us who started this, it's Tiffany who had the need to reveil this in her vlog. She has no idea what it's like to really love someone.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
So who thinks that she has already had her scan results?
---
Andi, don't forget her hair. She was treating it to clean mountain air!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
My first thoughts about her lung nodule are the same as most of yours: The doctors know if the nodule was there before or not. SHE is the one lying or in extreme denial or who misunderstood what the medical staff tell her time and time again. I do apologize if what I write sounds brash, but I am a less-than-fluffy person, to say the least.
Continuing with my first thoughts: I believe this is a cancer metastasis. She has stage IV colorectal cancer and never took 'mop up' chemotherapy after her pelvic exenteration surgery. The prognosis for her type of cancer leaves one with a very shortened life span, and this can be confirmed with previous posts showing medical research articles.
I doubt the nodule has been confirmed to be benign, as a biopsy would be needed and a 4mm lung nodule is too small for a biopsy, as far as I have read.
Her new/old nodule is likely an Indeterminate Pulmonary Nodule (IPN). (Is this too difficult for Tiffany to relate correctly?) If it was old and grew, then that is not a good sign. If it wasn't there before but suddenly is now, that is not a good sign either. About 8 months, ago Tiffany had surgery to remove a cancerous lung nodule. There is a higher-than-average probability that this nodule will turn out to be cancerous as well, as she had/has stage 4 colorectal cancer and a previously cancerous lung nodule.
Sorry, Tiffany.

pooch&mutt

I also disagree that Matt is a "healthy" weight. He is very skinny, not much muscle going on. His shoulders are very hollow looking and he looks like a weed imo.

We can't make any assumptions of people's health based on how much weight they have on. Someone can be malnourished and starving yet be obese. Whilst someone thin can have clogged arteries and on the brink of a heart attack. This whole idea that health correlates to weight is very outdated and there are too many variables to make broad generalisations whilst bringing veganism and omnivorism into question. It just doesn't make sense. There are genetic factors involved and it doesn't all boil down to personal choice, although we all need to make responsible decisions for our own health.

Maybe Elodie is an ethical vegan rather than a vegan for weight loss. It might be shocking to some here, but there are numerous reasons for becoming vegan, not just to "be skinny." If you are losing weight on a vegan diet, you are probably not doing it right.

I'm actually kind of shocked that Tiffany has made very little effort at all to understand Elodie's veganism. She said she has cookies in the freezer for company, yet made no consideration for her own vegan sister. Maybe she doesn't have the mental bandwidth to think about these things, because it involves thinking about things and people other than herself.

Who you do think would win in a fight between Matt and Brad Pitt?
I think Matt is naturally lean he’s into endurance sports which is suited for his physique type..and he’s obvs the fittest of that bunch by a mile..and I’m not getting ethical vegan vibe from Elodie cos she’s always posting those stupid shaky instagram food posts full of meat dishes..she used to post a lot a lot about her weight issues so I’m thinking she considers going vegan as a form of weight watchers….and a cure all and she’s not mentioned animal cruelty once ever in any of her posts…I consider myself one of those pain in the arse ethical vegans after years of being vegetarian because I thought it was healthy for me..but i went vegan for the animals..i’m an atheist but I have a strong belief in that we shouldn’t cause any suffering to animals if it can be avoided..I’m not getting that from Elodie her food choices have nothing to do with animal welfare..the only animals welfare that she’s concerned about is her own self…

• Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
  • Haha

Lil_Brissy

And of course it's time for some scans and clickbaiting videos. I guess watching her apply makeup and drink water is getting a bit ho hum for some of her viewers. Apparently she has had a haircut? Still looks like a birds nest on top of her head to me. I saw mention of her going to church and setting up the camera to film herself praying in comments so I had to check it out and sure enough she did it. What on earth?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Her face is as stupid as her non brain.
the more she posts these videos the uglier she gets...this one (skimmed) is really showing her as a really ugly young woman that acts like a child and looks more like 50 than a bit over 30. She is also obsessed with clean scans...I think more than the average cancer survivor that has to get monitored often...this will not change for her no matter if they continue to be clean...she has been told high possibility of future recurrences or she could not possibly be this obsessed. I simple do not get why she would continue this other than the $$ and doorMatt is equally creepy.

• Heart

Lil_Brissy

I only skimmed through the transcript of her latest video and read through the comments earlier today, back when there was a plethora of negative comments and criticisms against TiFanny. The last time I recall so many negative comments was probably back in the weeks after her big surgery when she drew out the results of the margins or in the lead up to that surgery. Honestly how can so many people find it fascinating to see her applying make up and brushing her hair over and over again?
Those negative comments certainly lasted quite a while without the Fluffyfox to do her block and delete comments on them all. I think Tiffany would have worn out her tippexed nails to mere stumps clicking away to delete comments and block users.
And the joy in finding that the doorMatt cut her sandwich into triangles? I wonder if he put some jelly beans or a lollipop in there as a extra treat for her? Maybe one of those 'sucky' kids yoghurt treats or whatever they are.

I copied a few of the negative comments for here and apologise if some have already been posted.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Turaj

VIP Member
Fluffyfox has special needs/ mental/ intellectual disability. I'm not saying this as an insult. I think it's just glaringly obvious for all to see. And she says she is studying psych? How concerning. If she can't pick up on sarcasm when it's slapping her in the face - I think she might have a very low IQ. I wonder what her dissertation is about?
I dont believe a word that TT ...I mean FF says. Master's degree ...right.

• Haha
  • Heart