Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
Making memories because she was dealing with hospital appointments and treatment for around 18 months? News flash: Covid had the entire UK on lockdowns and limited contact for equally as long. It isn’t just Tiffany that’s experienced hardships in life. T really does think she is important.
A quiet simple life is ALL SHE WANTED, what does she think other stage 4 patients long for?
Biggest laugh of my week this week = “ me and Matt don’t spend much!” Eh? Her and Matt are always spending money. New furnishings, new computer because she fancied a computer, new camera, endless cosmetics, nail salon visits, new clothing etc but T says “ me and Matt don’t spend much?
---
She's been buying lemons.

😐
Her face often looks like she’s been sucking on em
---
I had to laugh at the Tiffany Stinks response to a fluffy 🦊 comment on a recent TT vlog.
And not one bite.....yet.
Haha second biggest laugh of my week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

LeonorG

VIP Member
You are not alone, l don't believe the trip was grifted, l think it was for content and paid for with her YT "business" earnings.
I also think it was a trip for content.
---
She felt sorry for herself for having to go to other people's weddings and having to pretend she was happy for them so she planned this getaway highlighting to the world how luxurious and happy her life was. And she needed content for a few weeks before she can do crises and scans.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissB123

Chatty Member
She's going shopping for hangers because she ran out of hangers. I'm not kidding.

Pro tip TiffanyThinks: Buy less cheap fast fashion dresses and you'll need less hangers.

She also mention having a “urine infection” not a urinary tract infection

She’s the dumbest person on the internets.
Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 2.12.09 PM.png

• Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
I hope it is obvious even to her seemingly blind followers that that is one tall tale!
I will bet it's not.
I skimmed through this last video and it all just sounded like grifting to me.
She just casually mentions she and Matt will have to work more hours, have a savings account for the next trips, they never spend money etc...I feel she knows exactly the type of viewer she is saying it to and how they will feel hearing it.

What I have wondered...if this trip was indeed paid for by a 'gift or donation', do you think she said something like: I won't mention it in my vlog that you gifted this because I don't want others to feel they have to do the same, I don't want to put pressure on anyone...Which she can then keep everyone thinking she's saving her hard earned money for trips and upping the chance that someone else donates and at the same time a perfectly good excuse to not mention the donor or thank them publicly. :unsure: All conjecture of course.

Someone out there knows her and what she's really like, I'm amazed they haven't been vocal. There have been several on different channels and platforms that claimed they knew her and/or Matt but who knows if they were real, they all seemed to disappear lol.
Anyway, skimming thru this last video was enough for me, I have been keeping up here but couldn't bring myself to watch her anymore, same way with Kyle, it all feels so scammy an scummy, more so lately for some reason.

• Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
To the Tiffanythinks viewers who are living in Tunbridge Wells - And keep your eyes out for Sevenoaks and Tonbridge where the two lunatics waak. Well waaak very sporadically.
Tiffany takes her Buddy (Matt) and her buddy on likkle walks with her floofy hair situation and dry skin situation. She's trolling the trowels.

• Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Making memories because she was dealing with hospital appointments and treatment for around 18 months? News flash: Covid had the entire UK on lockdowns and limited contact for equally as long. It isn’t just Tiffany that’s experienced hardships in life. T really does think she is important.
A quiet simple life is ALL SHE WANTED, what does she think other stage 4 patients long for?
Biggest laugh of my week this week = “ me and Matt don’t spend much!” Eh? Her and Matt are always spending money. New furnishings, new computer because she fancied a computer, new camera, endless cosmetics, nail salon visits, new clothing etc but T says “ me and Matt don’t spend much?
---

Her face often looks like she’s been sucking on em
---

Haha second biggest laugh of my week.
"A quiet simple life" all filmed for 100k people to watch on YT. Hypocrite!

• Haha
  • Heart

H&N

VIP Member
I've been researching a lot about BPD at the moment; First I was convinced she's a narcissist, now I can totally see the borderline traits she has. Her acting like child, she's always the victim - poor me I have cancer, poor me my bum bum hurts, poor me I can't go to work as much as I would like to (lie), poor me the ugly haters are picking on me... she makes sure she's the center of attention, always She's abusive toward Matt and her mother She enjoys having health problems, which she most of the time don't want to fix (not going to the ER, not educating herself on her cancer, eating junk) Helpless behavior, I can't do this you have to take care of me... cook for me please... clean my house...

I know someone with BPD and her whole life she complained about back pains, she had even several surgeries done but nothing helped... it's all an act, she enjoys the attention she gets from it. Once she needed to go to the hospital for a check up and she took her wheelchair to go to her appointment... once it was done, she stood up and walked happily away bye bye wheelchair.

Princess won't fake her cancer, but we don't know the whole story about all her mysterious hospital visits way before her cancer. She craves attention... that's why she likes her make up tutorials so much, look at me I'm beautiful, I'm a princess ... Same with her stupid tiktok about Matt waking her up in the morning, how old is she? 13? Giggling like a school girl; Matt no balls has himself caught up in a fantasy, let's hope he wakes up before his youth is over.

• Heart
  • Wow

Daisychain4

VIP Member
I can’t believe that space cadet just said ‘my tyre is flat and nothing showed up on the screen to tell me’
Can that be real? Can people honestly think like that? Please may I whack her ? Maybe I need to whack myself for daring to listen!
NoFanny is seriously simple. Seriously simple!

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
My rule of thumb. If someone says they was or are being “rushed” into hospital, it is bullshit.
And especially when they film themselves being rushed there!
Like Tiffany likes to do. She loves to croak into the camera (using her "at death's door"💀 filter) while Amma is rushing her to the hospital.
And miraculously managing to change into her "We got this crap" jumper before doing so! Despite being in ALOT ALOT of pain!

Last edited:
  • Haha

jenh526

The idea of T going to work… that gave Matt a good chuckle
1715310589887.jpeg

---
Hey, Tiff, when you will meet your Creator (Surely, you believe in one as you purport to be a non-practicing Catholic.), make sure you tell him that you DON'T have to justify (a) living with your boyfriend out of wedlock and (2) taking communion while living in sin, which I would venture to guess that you DO.
You are one f**ked up individual, that's for sure!
She said somewhere in this vid she put a glass of water by “his bed”. The situation is this:
1715310469698.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Why didnt they just go to the lake district to visit a lake, coffee shops and restaurants? Most tourists go to Italy to visit Venice, the Colosseam, Tower of Pisa, Amalfi Coast etc..... and these 2 go to see a lake?

• Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
What in the world are those photos above? Is she really using that much cream...I haven't watched her much, pretty darn glad lol, that's gross. And she looks kinda bad, is it just the lighting?
Here's what sums up her channel for me:
Dragging out results honey cuz she needs more dolts money

• Haha
  • Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
If it looks like bullshit, sounds like bullshit, smells like bullshit then you guessed it, it's probably a "lung nodule" 👍
Let me guess she's now
*STAGE 5* 🤪

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
...Why does she always talk about rain as if it was the 8th Wonder of the World? It's downright absurd. Is she that desperate to add minutes to her boring vlogs?
It is really her hair she wants to talk about. In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, she is obsessed with her hair. Rain + hair = wet hair. Sun + hair = highlights in hair. EGGS + hair = eggs in hair or hair in eggs, depending upon the frame of reference!
I trust you all get the pattern!

• Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
It's waaaak, waaak, waaak. She isn't going back to waaaking 7 days a week.

The c u next Tuesday never waaaked a full week in her life.

She's not putting any pressure on herself.

Scans in June. Scans, scans, scans but she is not thinking about it. Scans, scams, scans.

Rubbing face with a green stone.

We are only 5 mins in ffs.
Scans, scans and scams she is a scam!!

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Her latest vid- she talks ad infinitum about her stoma. Says ppl don't want her to talk about it but she always will because it's part of her. What a hoot! She rarely, if EVER, mentions it. Once again she's lounging around in her pjs! Does this Twit do anything but shop, eat junk food, watch inane TV shows and wear pajamas? She is also giving life advice to the Dolt Cult even tho she's a child herself with a boring life, where she's a legend in her own mind. SMH.
She can blab about stomas all day long. I will not believe she has one until I see it. She lies way too easily and too often.

Everyone who talks about their stoma on social media has shown it. It's normal.

• Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
What's good for the goose is good for the (propi) gander!!
🦊😂😹
Does Fluffy do this on purpose, or does she really have English vocabulary problems?!!!!?? LOL
PropiGander.png

• Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
The surprise was Elodie and Barani's visit, during which they ate pizza and lots of cookies, which in itself isn't surprising. It is a surprise that Cookie Monster no longer has a height: She has a radius, as evidenced by her potbelly, adding to her girth. I mention this because Tiffany was wondering if the cookies were vegan, and Cookie said they're OK because the packaging said they were vegetarian. That isn't the same thing, but, of course, how can one expect Tiffany to know the difference?!

So...while being overweight is a challenge for a lot of people to overcome, what I don't find logical is being VEGAN FOR ONE's HEALTH and then BEING OVERWEIGHT. (I don't believe a vegan diet leads to good health, but being VEGETARIAN and being healthy is far more possible. I believe that being vegan actually leads to being in fragile health in many cases.) Anyway, if being a VEGAN means looking like Elodie, FORGET IT!!!
Barani is pillow-man in the photo below, and he is sitting as far as possible on the couch away from Elodie! It is clear that no one wanted to sit in the middle, and that Barani didn't scoot over to be closer to Elodie so that Matt could also join them on the couch.
Conclusion: Barani is definitely NOT into couch threesomes!! NO WAY he would ever be in favor of Elodie carrying Matt's fertilized product! Barani, why not break the ice with Matt and let him sit next to you on the couch next time? Don't worry, Matt will be a good boy and mind his own carrot!!

View attachment 2984695
Barani has inherited Cookie Monster hair!
Otherwise he’s been lying way too close to the floooooofy 🤯
---
So many LOL moments here:

It is a surprise that Cookie Monster no longer has a height: She has a radius

Tiffany was wondering if the cookies were vegan, and Cookie said they're OK because the packaging said they were vegetarian. That isn't the same thing, but, of course, how can one expect Tiffany to know the difference?!

Anyway, if being a VEGAN means looking like Elodie, FORGET IT!!!

Barani is pillow-man in the photo below

NO WAY he would ever be in favor of Elodie carrying Matt's fertilized product

I didn't watch her newest crap. This looks like a scene from a Big Brother house. They are sitting there on the couch like idiots along with the forever pyjama clad rodent.
They look like a clan of incestuous mountain people 🦍

• Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Surely this feral beast is deserved of a suitable thread title?
I kinda like that. LOL

Tiffany has money. She could very well find a lung surgeon ready, willing, and able to remove that nodule as soon as possible!! She shouldn't gamble with her life 'watching and waiting' anymore.
If it were me with money and that nodule, I would be searching to remove it asap. Unless of course they told her it's always been there and is nothing...

And maybe now we know why none of those 'hater' comments were deleted from the last videos for a while, they needed to be seen so she could attach the ending of this video...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12