TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This evenings offering is perhaps the greatest illustration yet of this young ladies capacity to be a passive aggressive/simply aggressive bleep.

She has a lung nodule, perhaps she doesn't. It has always been there. Perhaps it hasn't.

After all these weeks waiting on the 'results' the person she spoke to has no clue what it all is.

If I were a cancer patient I would change hosp it als immediately. The Royal Marsden has no clue what this nodule is all about, after all this time.

Then the bleep waits until the end to give out to her stans to stop asking her about results!!!!

She is an abomination and the next thread title needs to reflect that!

I love humour but this witch has just surpassed any realms of decency. Ching ching No Fanny. I hope you choke on it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Another lung nodule... where is God now??? Is he on vacation? Is it Matt's fault for not wearing the we got this shirt?
But guys we don't know it the nodule was always there, blablabla... rubbish, those doctors know exactly what's been there and what's not princess.

And please be kind and stop asking for the results, this is my real life you know.... the 2 braincells don't understand it's not about the results, it's about the £££ you're earning with building up the suspence towards results day, that's what people turn off and shows what a crappy person you really are princess
How convenient, another lung nodule, exactly on time.

Let me guess, no chemo needed and they will again remove the tiny nodule seamlessly?

Or she will need more scans so more dragging it out and in the end it will be nothing serious.

In any case, ching ching!

But guys we don't know it the nodule was always there, blablabla... rubbish, those doctors know exactly what's been there and what's not princess - Who knows what is true. You never know with the princess who loves to lie.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Let me guess, no chemo needed and they will again remove the tiny nodule seamlessly?

Or she will need more scans so more dragging it out, ching ching!
Not even that. The Royal Marsden have no idea what it is , according to her. No clue whatsoever for a state of the art cancer center.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another lung nodule... where is God now??? Is he on vacation? Is it Matt's fault for not wearing the we got this shirt?
But guys we don't know it the nodule was always there, blablabla... rubbish, those doctors know exactly what's been there and what's not princess.

And please be kind and stop asking for the results, this is my real life you know.... the 2 braincells don't understand it's not about the results, it's about the £££ you're earning with building up the suspence towards results day, that's what people turn off and shows what a crappy person you really are princess
Honestly no expert here but she is so full of b.s. it was hard to listen. On one hand saying they need to "sort" out if that nodule had been there??? They have had that scan for weeks and they know if it was there last time or not. Did it change from last time or new? All of that is known. He is going to have the radiologist look again? I am sure that was done. She is fabricating a story to drag this out. If it had changed or appeared more testing would be done. At the end she said "benign" which tells me is was same as last time and unchanged. What an insult to the idiots following her....."my real life"???? And seriously waiting in the doctor's office for 1.5 hours? Wonder about that too. Usually they will not put you in a room until a bit closer to when it is estimated that the doctor can come in. I note she makes such a big deal out of wearing the "merch" but doorMatt does not. Glad that Amma has gone back to her life and not doing the tick, tick, tick and staring at doors.
---

Or she will need more scans so more dragging it out and in the end it will be nothing serious.

In any case, ching ching!
last time was there were two seen and one had changed ...thus the surgery??? I don't think anything has changed....she needed this for views.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This evenings offering is perhaps the greatest illustration yet of this young ladies capacity to be a passive aggressive/simply aggressive bleep.

She has a lung nodule, perhaps she doesn't. It has always been there. Perhaps it hasn't.

After all these weeks waiting on the 'results' the person she spoke to has no clue what it all is.

If I were a cancer patient I would change hosp it als immediately. The Royal Marsden has no clue what this nodule is all about, after all this time.

Then the bleep waits until the end to give out to her stans to stop asking her about results!!!!

She is an abomination and the next thread title needs to reflect that!

I love humour but this witch has just surpassed any realms of decency. Ching ching No Fanny. I hope you choke on it.
She needs to stop exploiting this "cancer journey" for money on youtube if she wants people to stop asking about results. Idiot.
---
Honestly no expert here but she is so full of b.s. it was hard to listen. On one hand saying they need to "sort" out if that nodule had been there??? They have had that scan for weeks and they know if it was there last time or not. Did it change from last time or new? All of that is known. He is going to have the radiologist look again? I am sure that was done. She is fabricating a story to drag this out. If it had changed or appeared more testing would be done. At the end she said "benign" which tells me is was same as last time and unchanged. What an insult to the idiots following her....."my real life"???? And seriously waiting in the doctor's office for 1.5 hours? Wonder about that too. Usually they will not put you in a room until a bit closer to when it is estimated that the doctor can come in. I note she makes such a big deal out of wearing the "merch" but doorMatt does not. Glad that Amma has gone back to her life and not doing the tick, tick, tick and staring at doors.
---

last time was there were two seen and one had changed ...thus the surgery??? I don't think anything has changed....she needed this for views.
She said now that there were 2 lung nodules the last time? I thought only one and it grew hence the surgery.. Last time she made up a story about the liver potentially having cancer too.

• Angry
  • Wow
She needs to stop exploiting this "cancer journey" for money on youtube if she wants people to stop asking about results. Idiot.
---

She said now that there were 2 lung nodules the last time? I thought only one and it grew hence the surgery.. Last time she made up a story about the liver potentially having cancer too.
okay tried to go back but impossible to find the results of that scan. If there was only one and now another one at 4mm which is not super small it is new and a change from. last time. I would assume then they would want to do the MRI etc. to "sort" out what is going on? Given her general history it is of concern. I assume the liver lesion is holding steady? Again just like always...no straight report just spin for £££!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
NO SHE WILL NOT BE MORE CLEAR because she wants her dolts to wonder.

More they wonder, the more ching ching she will get. Like the watch and wait times.

bitch.PNG

Yes wonder little sheep wonder. That's exactly what she wants.

nodule2.PNG

watch and wait all over again.PNG

• Heart
  • Sick
I hope the people questioning her over there continue to do so. I find it odd that they would have no idea if the nodule was new or had been there, she's being monitored and scanned continuously for cancer. Either she is lying and they told her exactly what it was or the hospital is a bit behind the times and not very good at their job...
Edit, thanks LenorG, I see they are still questioning LOL

• Heart
I hope the people questioning her over there continue to do so. I find it odd that they would have no idea if the nodule was new or had been there, she's being monitored and scanned continuously for cancer. Either she is lying and they told her exactly what it was or the hospital is a bit behind the times and not very good at their job...
Edit, thanks LenorG, I see they are still questioning LOL
I think this is yet another video that shows she is sort of scamming her viewers. This one is blatant. Even the dull followers are figuring this one out. She is scanned every three months....she is lying and this time people are finally catching on. I think she is doing this because it is nothing. If it were of concern she would have follow up scans etc. and by now they would be done and results known. It would be a bigger click bait. This is nothing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
---

For sure. She is a dangerous, manipulative piece of work.

Whatever God she has I hope he forgives her.

She is an abject disgrace! For what? ££ to buy make up like a 15 year old.

I blame those that enable her.

• Heart
  • Sick
If it looks like bullshit, sounds like bullshit, smells like bullshit then you guessed it, it's probably a "lung nodule" 👍
Let me guess she's now
*STAGE 5* 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For sure. She is a dangerous, manipulative piece of work.

Whatever God she has I hope he forgives her.

She is an abject disgrace! For what? ££ to buy make up like a 15 year old.

I blame those that enable her.
And can I just add this money making crap is so triggering for those of us that have walked the journey , with loved ones or ourselves.

This abomination should be taken off SOCIAL MEDIA.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And can I just add this money making crap is so triggering for those of us that have walked the journey , with loved ones or ourselves.

This abomination should be taken off SOCIAL MEDIA.
Can anyone who's not blocked yet remind our princess about her liver situation? I'm concerned she's forgetting her own lies, we have to make sure she remembers in the liver was a little cancer situation too... or something like that... doctor doesn't know exactly it can be anything... but it would be such a shame our princess would forget to use this liver 'sitch" in her next scans, liver sitch would make it sound all really bad like she's 3 minutes away from her death bed... £££... Maybe princess should buy another note book for all the lies she's been telling the grannies, and to make sure stuff still makes sense to her loving TT family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Can anyone who's not blocked yet remind our princess about her liver situation? I'm concerned she's forgetting her own lies, we have to make sure she remembers in the liver was a little cancer situation too... or something like that... doctor doesn't know exactly it can be anything... but it would be such a shame our princess would forget to use this liver 'sitch" in her next scans, liver sitch would make it sound all really bad like she's 3 minutes away from her death bed... £££... Maybe princess should buy another note book for all the lies she's been telling the grannies, and to make sure stuff still makes sense to her loving TT family.
She needs to start noting down her lies in her stage4lieabouteverything bullet journal !

She probably forgot the likkle liver situation that she clickbaited with the last time.

She is going to hell 🔥🔥

Grannies will believe her if she tells them that she herself removed her own liver to get rid of the likkle cancer sitch.

• Haha
  • Wow
"Nothing has changed" - but she made a 18 minute video instead of her usual 40 minutes. She's upset and wants to "block things out", again.

• Haha
🏅🥇🎖

good!.PNG

She said the scans were good? :ROFLMAO: Many in the comments are congratulating her on the good results.
If so, then why mention lung nodules in the title?

what.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My first thoughts about her lung nodule are the same as most of yours: The doctors know if the nodule was there before or not. SHE is the one lying or in extreme denial or who misunderstood what the medical staff tell her time and time again. I do apologize if what I write sounds brash, but I am a less-than-fluffy person, to say the least.
Continuing with my first thoughts: I believe this is a cancer metastasis. She has stage IV colorectal cancer and never took 'mop up' chemotherapy after her pelvic exenteration surgery. The prognosis for her type of cancer leaves one with a very shortened life span, and this can be confirmed with previous posts showing medical research articles.
I doubt the nodule has been confirmed to be benign, as a biopsy would be needed and a 4mm lung nodule is too small for a biopsy, as far as I have read.
Her new/old nodule is likely an Indeterminate Pulmonary Nodule (IPN). (Is this too difficult for Tiffany to relate correctly?) If it was old and grew, then that is not a good sign. If it wasn't there before but suddenly is now, that is not a good sign either. About 8 months, ago Tiffany had surgery to remove a cancerous lung nodule. There is a higher-than-average probability that this nodule will turn out to be cancerous as well, as she had/has stage 4 colorectal cancer and a previously cancerous lung nodule.
Sorry, Tiffany.

My first thoughts about her lung nodule are the same as all of yours: The doctors know if the nodule was there before or not. SHE is the one lying or in extreme denial or who misunderstood what the medical staff tell her time and time again. I do apologize if what I write sounds brash, but I am a less-than-fluffy person, to say the least.
Continuing with my first thoughts: I believe this is a cancer metastasis. She has stage IV colorectal cancer and never took 'mop up' chemotherapy after her pelvic exenteration surgery. The prognosis for her type of cancer leaves one with a very shortened life span, and this can be confirmed with previous posts showing medical research articles.
I doubt the nodule has been confirmed to be benign, as a biopsy would be needed and a 4mm lung nodule is too small for a biopsy, as far as I have read.
Her new/old nodule is likely an Indeterminate Pulmonary Nodule (IPN). (Is this too difficult for Tiffany to relate correctly?) If it was old and grew, then that is not a good sign. If it wasn't there before but suddenly is now, that is not a good sign either. About 8 months ago Tiffany had surgery to remove a cancerous lung nodule. There is a higher than average probability that this nodule will turn out to be cancerous as well, as she had/has stage 4 colorectal cancer and a previously cancerous lung nodule.
Sorry, Tiffany.
I think it will be nothing or it will take a long time to grow (it's only 4mm??) to become something. Her previous nodule took 2 years to grow sufficiently for it to be biopsied and removed.
Her stage 4 cancer does not behave like a cancer which would kill someone within 5 years. No multiple tumours of 'proper' sizes in lungs and liver.
It's always teeny tiny nodules.

Reactions: 8
My first thoughts about her lung nodule are the same as most of yours: The doctors know if the nodule was there before or not. SHE is the one lying or in extreme denial or who misunderstood what the medical staff tell her time and time again. I do apologize if what I write sounds brash, but I am a less-than-fluffy person, to say the least.
Her new/old nodule is likely an Indeterminate Pulmonary Nodule (IPN). (Is this too difficult for Tiffany to relate correctly?) If it was old and grew, then that is not a good sign. If it wasn't there before but suddenly is now, that is not a good sign either. About 8 months, ago Tiffany had surgery to remove a cancerous lung nodule. There is a higher-than-average probability that this nodule will turn out to be cancerous as well, as she had/has stage 4 colorectal cancer and a previously cancerous lung nodule.
Sorry, Tiffany.
do you recall how big that nodule that they operated on was?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.