TiffanyThinks #29 Too cheap for tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can edit old footage but can't edit the new stuff that she has recorded that tells what's happening now when she is in hospital because she needs to rest up and recover....got it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep she was thinking they could squish. I skimmed the latest. It is a hernia and they don't want to do anything with it. It will just be there for life..some days bigger ..some days smaller? Any med opinions on that strategy. She is told to go to A and E if more symptoms develop. Another wait and watch from RM docs. However we know that she did go to A and E on Sunday so still in the dark on what is going on. Out of sequence videos are confusing. She looks bad and doubt she was going to work last week at all. Amma on valet service as usual. Again is was a quick viewing so probably missed alot alot!
I thought she looked great in this vlog. She did everything to make herself look like dying in the Sunday video. Disgusting scammer.
---
O my god, that's so cute!
---

Don't bother to see the whole damn vlog. It was, as usual, ruminating about how she was supposed to see a doctor with her symptoms, but she didn't, but she did eventually, but she hates to see doctors, but her followers know what she's like and push her to call the doctor, blablablablabla.... she decides to have a nice day before going into hospital, she needs a walk and fresh air, but she doesn't want to put pressure on her lump sticking out, but she needs fresh air and it would be good for her, but she doesn't feel like going outside... that kind of childish in circles talking of her, she needs a slap in her face soooo bad!
---

Don't bother to see the whole damn vlog. It was, as usual, ruminating about how she was supposed to see a doctor with her symptoms, but she didn't, but she did eventually, but she hates to see doctors, but her followers know what she's like and push her to call the doctor, blablablablabla.... she decides to have a nice day before going into hospital, she needs a walk and fresh air, but she doesn't want to put pressure on her lump sticking out, but she needs fresh air and it would be good for her, but she doesn't feel like going outside... that kind of childish in circles talking of her, she needs a slap in her face soooo bad!
---

😂
Don't put any pressure on that lump! It's too precious like the princess. Now the rodent and her lump will co-exist happily and cozily.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she can edit old footage but can't edit the new stuff that she has recorded that tells what's happening now when she is in hospital because she needs to rest up and recover....got it.
She's busy pushing that hernia back in :ROFLMAO: The look on her face when they said she had to be careful doing "exhausting activities"😂 No more hanky panky in what form so ever for you precious princess! Jill will help your darling with this matter, that's what friends are for!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's busy pushing that hernia back in :ROFLMAO: The look on her face when they said she had to be careful doing "exhausting activities"😂 No more hanky panky in what form so ever for you precious princess! Jill will help your darling with this matter, that's what friends are for!
Jess?

Reactions: 7
I am mystified by this doctor visit..must be more to it. honestly does anyone think MD going to tell her to just live with it, not do activities that could create stress on it which is virtually anything and go to ER if things get worse?? Is the protocol not to remove a hernia ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am mystified by this doctor visit..must be more to it. You honestly does anyone think MD going to tell her to just live with it, not do activities that could create stress on it which is virtually anything and go to ER if things get worse?? Is the protocol not to remove a hernia ?
smells like a palliative treatment to me. Or... there was nothing sticking out of her tummy after all and she made the whole thing up. I found it strange she refused to show her "bump".

Reactions: 9
smells like a palliative treatment to me. Or... there was nothing sticking out of her tummy after all and she made the whole thing up. I found it strange she refused to show her "bump".
She wouldn't show her tummy bum bum either.

• Haha
She could well have made this up...anything for a ££!!!
---
She wouldn't show her tummy bum bum either.
She could have shown it thru the fabric if it is sticking out as much as she says. But today's video was before the visit to the hospital A & E.

Reactions: 10
She needs the ching ching from the long drawn out journey as per usual - well she doesn't 'need it' as such but she definitely wants it.
---
I thought she looked great in this vlog. She did everything to make herself look like dying in the Sunday video. Disgusting scammer.
---

😂
Don't put any pressure on that lump! It's too precious like the princess. Now the rodent and her lump will co-exist happily and cozily.
Scammy Mc Scammerson - as Ha's people will be calling her.
---
---

😂
Scammy Mc Scammerson - as Ha's people will be calling her.
Amma

• Haha
I am mystified by this doctor visit..must be more to it. honestly does anyone think MD going to tell her to just live with it, not do activities that could create stress on it which is virtually anything and go to ER if things get worse?? Is the protocol not to remove a hernia ?
Hernias are not high priority emergencies unless they ‘strangulate’ or become irreducible which hers obviously is not. A hernia is just a loop of bowel which normally sits nicely behind a wall of muscle in our ‘tummy’ … if the muscle becomes worn or thin or weakened then the bowel pokes through the weak area of muscle and becomes a hernia. Certainly not an emergency unless it pokes through that hole in the muscle and swells so it can’t get back out. Then it needs urgent surgery to pull that bowel back and repair the weakened muscle. Given she’s missing so many important organs, perhaps her tummy muscles are thin and weak … tit happens!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, Jess, the Tamil Upgrade.

The cream residence is very, very likely a flat. Tiffany had said she wanted to go out for a walk to get fresh air the day before the appointment with her surgical team, but didn't. Instead, she said she opened all the windows to get fresh air. If that residence was a house, even a row house, she would have gone outside to her little, little garden and sat there among the dead plants and gonks. It doesn't seem likely that the cream flat has a balcony, either. From now on, I will refer to the cream residence as the flat or the cream flat.

Tiffany said the doctors won't operate. I wonder if this is the doctors' conclusion, or if it is Tiffany who said she doesn't want surgery. She did say that she was relieved that she wouldn't have surgery. I think I would want that hernia 'fixed' and I would have opted for surgery instead of a permanent bulge.
---
What are the Dangers of Not Treating a Hernia?
Some people assume that just because they aren’t experiencing any significant or bothersome symptoms, the hernia they are suffering from must not be too big of a problem. Such a view may even lead these people to believe that ignoring the hernia is best.

Untreated hernias may not only keep increasing in size but may also become harder to manage, more uncomfortable, more painful, and in worst case scenarios, life-threatening.

Even across the world in Bangkok:
If it is left untreated, a strangulated hernia can lead to life-threatening conditions such as necrotizing enterocolitis (severe inflammation of intestine) and sepsis

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yes, Jess, the Tamil Upgrade.

The cream residence is very, very likely a flat. Tiffany had said she wanted to go out for a walk to get fresh air the day before the appointment with her surgical team, but didn't. Instead, she said she opened all the windows to get fresh air. If that residence was a house, even a row house, she would have gone outside to her little, little garden and sat there among the dead plants and gonks. It doesn't seem likely that the cream flat has a balcony, either. From now on, I will refer to the cream residence as the flat or the cream flat.

Tiffany said the doctors won't operate. I wonder if this is the doctors' conclusion, or if it is Tiffany who said she doesn't want surgery. She did say that she was relieved that she wouldn't have surgery. I think I would want that hernia 'fixed' and I would have opted for surgery instead of a permanent bulge.
---
What are the Dangers of Not Treating a Hernia?
Some people assume that just because they aren’t experiencing any significant or bothersome symptoms, the hernia they are suffering from must not be too big of a problem. Such a view may even lead these people to believe that ignoring the hernia is best.

Untreated hernias may not only keep increasing in size but may also become harder to manage, more uncomfortable, more painful, and in worst case scenarios, life-threatening.

Even across the world in Bangkok:
If it is left untreated, a strangulated hernia can lead to life-threatening conditions such as necrotizing enterocolitis (severe inflammation of intestine) and sepsis
There is possibly rationale for a surgeon opting not to operate and that may be specific to our rodent wretch because of the lack of muscle she has available to reinforce the bowel poking through. There are patches available to surgeons which assist covering thin areas of muscle but who really knows what is what and what is where when it comes to back bum, front bum and tummy bum girl with a bump 🫣!

I think she’s a big ball of tit and she’s warming up for one big final explosion … like the final breakout, bump by bump, before she returns to Mars!

Then it will be open slather for HA to go after the mama of his dreams or maybe even the pretty boy of his dreams after yesterday’s video 😂!

• Haha
Nat's cancer anniversary. It's been 5 years since she was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. She talks about the constant struggles and empty pelvis syndrome here. Very interesting. The rat never educates us about her cancer, her surgery, and its impact.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

Her PE was 3 years ago.

yes.PNG

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Tiffany complained, once again, about the parking situation at the hospital. Isn't she entitled to a handicapped person's parking permit, as she has a stoma and stage 4 cancer? (Add to that a permanent hernia, unless she opts for surgery.)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Tiffany complained, once again, about the parking situation at the hospital. Isn't she entitled to a handicapped person's parking permit, as she has a stoma and stage 4 cancer? (Add to that a permanent hernia, unless she opts for surgery.)
That's just a code to send donations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Fluffy should donate for a taxi to hospital and back... and if she really is a true friend, fix the princess a limo.

• Haha
Tiffany complained, once again, about the parking situation at the hospital. Isn't she entitled to a handicapped person's parking permit, as she has a stoma and stage 4 cancer?
It's called a Blue Badge here and I would be very surprised if she doesn't have one as it usually goes hand in hand with the mobility aspect of Personal Independence Payment (PIP). RM Chelsea though as I understand has no or limited parking on site. On street parking generally does not cater for Blue Badge save for some limited spots.

Unless of course she isn't defined as having Stage 4 cancer with significant Co morbidty.

A stoma in itself wouldn't qualify for a Blue Badge. Mobility issues have to be evidenced or a mental health issue where someone has to drive you.

A six month predicted life span qualifies one for the whole range. Don't think even she would pretend she is there yet.

• Heart
There is possibly rationale for a surgeon opting not to operate and that may be specific to our rodent wretch because of the lack of muscle she has available to reinforce the bowel poking through. There are patches available to surgeons which assist covering thin areas of muscle but who really knows what is what and what is where when it comes to back bum, front bum and tummy bum girl with a bump 🫣!

I think she’s a big ball of tit and she’s warming up for one big final explosion … like the final breakout, bump by bump, before she returns to Mars!

Then it will be open slather for HA to go after the mama of his dreams or maybe even the pretty boy of his dreams after yesterday’s video 😂!
😂 🤣
I always die from most of your comments. There is such imagery to them.

• Haha
I am mystified by this doctor visit..must be more to it. You honestly does anyone think MD going to tell her to just live with it, not do activities that could create stress on it which is virtually anything and go to ER if things get worse?? Is the protocol not to remove a hernia ?
Surgeons *repair* a hernia (usually with surgical mesh), they don’t remove a hernia.

Parastomal hernia repair could require closing up and *relocation of her stoma*… quite a big deal. So if the hernia isn’t causing any major issues like pain, strangulation or obstruction, it doesn’t necessarily need surgical repair.

“Up to 78 percent of people develop a parastomal hernia after surgery to create a stoma, usually within 2 years of surgery.”
Handy article here: https://www.healthline.com/health/parastomal-hernia#complications

As per bleeping usual, she won’t be honest about it being a parastomal hernia.. just mentions “hernia”. Another half truth. Another learning opportunity for her viewers lost.

“bUT mY CHanNeL IsN’t FoR edUCaTioN pUrPosEssss”

Okay twerp. No worries. Just don’t whinge when you have people questioning you in your comments section and a whole thread over here on Tattle questioning and not believing you. That’s the direct result of you not being upfront, honest and genuine. A problem you choose to create for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surgeons *repair* a hernia (usually with surgical mesh), they don’t remove a hernia.

Parastomal hernia repair could require closing up and *relocation of her stoma*… quite a big deal. So if the hernia isn’t causing any major issues like pain, strangulation or obstruction, it doesn’t necessarily need surgical repair.

“Up to 78 percent of people develop a parastomal hernia after surgery to create a stoma, usually within 2 years of surgery.”
Handy article here: https://www.healthline.com/health/parastomal-hernia#complications

As per bleeping usual, she won’t be honest about it being a parastomal hernia.. just mentions “hernia”. Another half truth. Another learning opportunity for her viewers lost.

“bUT mY CHanNeL IsN’t FoR edUCaTioN pUrPosEssss”

Okay twerp. No worries. Just don’t whinge when you have people questioning you in your comments section and a whole thread over here on Tattle questioning and not believing you. That’s the direct result of you not being upfront, honest and genuine. A problem you choose to create for yourself.
For all we know she was offered a repair surgery and does not want it. Having the bulge would make me nervous that at any time it can cause an obstruction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.