Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I'm not trying to be rude but she looks the worst I've ever seen her look in that short today. Eyes are sunken and something looks very off, barely looks like herself at all.
I agree in a way. However, the lighting wasn't optimal. When she briefly shifted positions and more light reached her face, she seemed more like herself. She was backlit for most of that video, and that is unflattering for most people. However, I do agree that she looks like she lost weight.

View attachment 2750615
@flufffyfox
12 minutes ago

£4.99
Hope you feel better and are home soon Tiff. I am so so sorry
It donated money 🙄🙄🙄
FLUFFY!!!! What the FOX??!!! Unless you know you are richer than she is, WHY did you donate??? Tiffany does NOT need your money. WHAT is the MATTER WITH YOU? Please talk to a professional, because this is how people get conned out of their savings. I would understand if Tiffany were poor, and I also would donate. But this is NOT the case. TIFFANY HAS 2 RESIDENCES, at least ONE of which is a HOUSE in Croydon. MATT WORKS. Tiff, Matt, and Amma EACH have his/her own car!! THEY ARE FINANCIALLY WELL OFF.

My Advice: PLEASE do NOT donate TO HER ANYMORE! Rather, DONATE to CANCER RESEARCH or the ROYAL MARSDEN, and do it in Tiffany's name if you insist on doing it for her, if you want to donate to a good cause.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Elpis

I feel bad about it but I've lost most, if not all, of my empathy for Tiffany. When you're manipulated, led around by a carrot, lied to, it's just so insulting. I don't wish her ill - but I just don't care anymore. And I don't mind the mockers, though I wouldn't do it myself.

I'll go sit in the naughty corner, but I'm just done feeling kindly towards her. I want Matt to get away and Amma to stand up to her, if she's worn out by it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Turaj

VIP Member
No way! No one keeps you in hospital for gastro enteritis, a stupid stomach flu. This heals in a few days or a week maximum, at home, with medication. Why isn't she mentioning the hernia anymore? If she really has gastro enteritis, boy what a drama queen she is.
No disputing being a "drama queen" however her statement they are going to keep me in hospital until I am better tells me she is not telling the full story. Things cannot be that different in UK can they? Live in US and getting an overnight bed is reserved for very few and not for stomach issues etc. Hospital are not in the business of keeping people until they "fell better". They keep them for serious stuff and even then get them out quickly. Something as usual is not being completely explained.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Anyone donating to someone who has 2 houses, cars, an endless stream of packages from ordering junk, spends mucho dollars on nails and coffee regularly, and trips lined up all year makes me want to barf. 🤮 Sad what this world has become, it has to be for the recognition. What other excuse do the fluffys have for not donating to the needy or cancer research instead?
And shame on anyone who would draw out a complication or anything in regards to cancer for views and money, how fucking disgusting. I hope T is ok, as I don't wish ill on anyone. I just have a lot of suspicions with this whole thing because of what we have seen in the past.

• Heart
I’m guessing it’s a hernia…a parastomal hernia.

“Parastomal hernia is the most common complication in various types of stomas. It can progress almost asymptomatically, often resulting only in an abdominal deformity in the vicinity of the stoma, but in extreme cases it can lead to bowel incarceration and strangulation, thus necessitating immediate surgery”

It can also cause pain or discomfort. Wasn’t she complaining of stomach pain last video?

She’s a total dick for spending time vlogging instead of organising an appointment with her doctor.

Whinging and making money is more of a priority for her than her own health. And yet she wonders why she has a tattle thread about her 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Her big life question, why is she so anxious? Princess listen up, use your 2 braincells and focus on a possibility one can figure out without having a degree in psychology. You had/have cancer. You know nothing is certain in your life and it can come back any time, maybe they can treat you again and maybe it's so agressive they can't do anything for you anymore... and maybe everything goes well and you have years to go... but you don't know and cancer will be part of your life for the next years... scans will be part of your life, hospitals, doctors. You can die very young and no one can guarantee you will still be around in 5 years time. You will have this knowledge in the back of your head with every plan you make, every decision you make... That's why you are anxious dear, not from menopause hormonal stuff. You need to learn to come to terms with this, very often LEARNING about your cancer can ease your fears.. just a thought, instead of not wanting to know, educate yourself on your type of cancer, I think that's going to benefit you more than a life coach course.
The biggest idiot in the world studying to be a life coach. The world no longer makes sense.

• Haha
  • Heart

Puffy Pox

She mentioned infection. She might have an abdominal abscess +\- related to her cancer. She definitely waited too long to seek care. When you have stage IV cancer you don't chalk up symptoms to Mg vitamins. She's a lost cause.

Reactions: 17

gmik8210

Chatty Member
LIFE COACHES ARE COMPLETE BS. It's a way for lazy people to SCAM vulnerable people with their mumbo jumbo and "life happens for me" and "containers" and "limiting self beliefs" lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am mystified by this doctor visit..must be more to it. You honestly does anyone think MD going to tell her to just live with it, not do activities that could create stress on it which is virtually anything and go to ER if things get worse?? Is the protocol not to remove a hernia ?
Surgeons *repair* a hernia (usually with surgical mesh), they don’t remove a hernia.

Parastomal hernia repair could require closing up and *relocation of her stoma*… quite a big deal. So if the hernia isn’t causing any major issues like pain, strangulation or obstruction, it doesn’t necessarily need surgical repair.

“Up to 78 percent of people develop a parastomal hernia after surgery to create a stoma, usually within 2 years of surgery.”
Handy article here: https://www.healthline.com/health/parastomal-hernia#complications

As per fucking usual, she won’t be honest about it being a parastomal hernia.. just mentions “hernia”. Another half truth. Another learning opportunity for her viewers lost.

“bUT mY CHanNeL IsN’t FoR edUCaTioN pUrPosEssss”

Okay twerp. No worries. Just don’t whinge when you have people questioning you in your comments section and a whole thread over here on Tattle questioning and not believing you. That’s the direct result of you not being upfront, honest and genuine. A problem you choose to create for yourself.

• Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Most of us learnt this on our birth day, for those of you that have gone through life without knowing, it is important to be able to breathe AND breathing in and breathing out. That life coaching course has proved invaluable, pearls of wisdom from an "old soul".

Screenshot_20240115_232340_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

LeonorG

VIP Member
Check out her recent videos. No sign of weight loss or sunken eyes. She controls the narrative.

I bet this is not in real time and she knows the results. She says she has been vlogging so she can't be that unwell.

And yes, she had the energy to put on the ugly merch.

She made sure to not reveal much in this video, like always. She will be releasing the newest crisis slowly for maximum views.

She released the key words for now: hospital, vomiting, unwell, waiting for results. Her minions are passing out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
What are the odds I wonder for "Tuesday with Fanny drinking squash and squinting and answering nothing whatsoever"?
For now, none. She's busy simmering at the posts here and plotting how to take down the TiffanyStinks channel.

Dear Tiffany: If you can't beat them (us), then join! Ask for a code, and start explaining yourself IN WRITING (since your video skills at explaining things are, for the most part, off the mark and repetitive in useless information.) Let us see how well you write essays in response to our queries regarding your health and 'inconsistencies' (lies) (since you are the one who started vlogging/recording your health journey) Bonus: Harvard referencing is not required here, though, feel free to show off, as usual!
In preparation, you could start by writing some rough drafts of essays whose titles could be, for example:
"When I REALLY Met Matt"(how, when, where)
"Why I say I am Catholic when I am Living in (Catholic) Sin" OR "Catholic and NOT Living in Sin--Anatomical Reasons"
"The Surgery on 13 Feb., 2021: Cancer Implications?"
"What I Did with the Hundreds of P.O. Box Gifts I Received: Gift-by-Gift Analysis"
"All My Surgeries: A Lifetime Compilation"
"Why I Never Explained my Previous Surgeries in my Videos"
"Why I Lied to "Stand Up to Cancer" about the Length of my Relationship with Matt"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Off topic, why didn't Princess Catherine have her surgery in the world class, highest standards, 5 star multi award winning, nations finest NHS that the Royals pin their title to? 🤔
One possible reason: She didn't want to entertain the thought of a chance encounter with Tiffany, in case Tiffany all of a sudden decided to return to volunteering in her ward! Imagine Tiffany at her bedside: 'Would you like me to help you open your yogurt? Really, it's no problem! Amma taught me how to do it! Speaking of Amma, she's here and would like to meet you! Say 'Hello to Princess Catherine, Amma!"
Amma: Hallooo, Princessssssssss!

• Haha

Andi6009

VIP Member
You silly sausage, must be new to the loving TT family, that's not how the game is played!
View attachment 2752551
And before I saw the massive donation from Fuckey Fox I had no idea that one could fund no Fanny directly!!! I thought her ching ching was for clicks and ads - that was bad enough!!

Also I'm so green I didn't realise that the money grabber has to ACTIVATE the 'give me money button' and link her pay pal or similar!!!

No cost for her treatment whatsoever - unlike many, many other countries - a two if not three income household, two houses,two cars, multiple holidays, tat buying every turn around, new furniture, nails done, hair done, new clothes, cartier watches, van cleef braclets, louis Vuitton handbags, £200 trainers, restaurants all of the time, sometimes twice a day.

Most of the time all three are sitting on their arses 'getting cosy' and this materialistic and this cow is collecting actual cash directly from her victims!!

Absolute shame on them all.

• Angry
  • Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Tiffany Can't Think is on a roll here. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
This video clearly shows that Tiffany is sitting halfway on Amma's lap, and halfway on Matt's lap. Tiff's shoulders are not flush with the sofa, but on top of Matt's and Amma's arms. If she were sitting on her own, her shoulders and arms would be side by side with the others, not IN FRONT of the others's arms! Amma does NOT look enthralled. Why she puts up with it is because she doesn't want to contradict her Youtube star. Both Matt and Amma know that Tiffany's behaviour is beyond r et ard ed. Bunch of
brainwashed dimwits!

SitsOnLaps.png

• Haha
  • Sick

vikingjan

I do not trust this rodent one bit. Feel this is just more drama aimed at increasing her views and securing a steady income moving forward. She is as cunning as they come. Still found the strength to film a short video, notice no filters and the sneaky pan of the camera just to prove to her sheep that yes she’s definitely in hospital. By Tuesday she will be out getting coffees, likkie cakes, getting her nails done. Back to normal programming with the white filters. We see you Fanny a lot a lot a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart

H&N

VIP Member
I so agree "I want Matt to get away" but I think he missed his big chance. As things go downhill I think he will feel more and more guilty leaving.
I don't feel sorry for him at all. What kind of moron moves in with someone he barely knows just because she has cancer and there's covid? She had her mother there to take care of her, it's not like she was completely on her own? Everyone knows once you're "in", the time to "get out" is never appropriate. He made his bed and has to lay in it:) Sit out the ride with her, waste the best years of his life while everyone around him moves on, gets married and has a family. He's stuck with her, the mother and 365 cousins.

I suspect our girl did this on purpose, after her failed relationship with Tiroy she made sure the next one couldn't get away so easy. Look up love bombing and narcissism, that's what happened to HA and his blue balls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

paolo

Chatty Member
These are the metatags from at least the 2nd and 3rd last video as no metatags could be extracted from the No Sunday Video... at least the program I used couldn't find any.

It's just so gross. And desperate. And shameful.

Interesting she doesn't use "pelvic exenteration" as a tag. You'd think she would want people needing that surgery to be able to find her videos, wouldn't you?

The last tag is also interesting.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 141807.png

• Wow

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Watch those comments, a majority of her lovin' TT family is fed up with her scheming and clickbait vlogs. What a lousy christian she is, playing on the emotions of people to gain $$$; Living in sin and use having cancer as an excuse to keep living in sin... God is not happy with you Tiffany, and going to church early in the morning before drinking your tea you can't afford isn't helping 🤪 You stupid religious little freak!
Speaking of tea...Her friend, the upgrade, gave her a bag with goodies inside: Peppermint tea, lemon cake, a baking mug (whatever that is supposed to do. Maybe toss it in the air frier with the scones and find out.), and flowers. (How romantic! If the flowers last till Feb. 14th like the walnut and coffee cake, Matt might not need to buy her any more!)

Speaking of comments, most of them think that she has a hernia. There is, however, a serious outlier, and here it is:
@anniecastiel1632
41 minutes ago (edited)

I’m going out on a limb and being brutally blunt. I had a dear friend that had “a bump” after abdominal surgery. Everyone told her it was a hernia and she erred on the side of believing it was a hernia. She finally went to the Dr. to consult about her “hernia”. 6 weeks later she died of cancer metastasis. NO ONE should be diagnosing her based off their own experience. She should not be here on social media trying to guess what’s wrong with her. For gods sake, talk to your Dr. Messing around with your health with what you have gone through and know is preposterous. Hopefully it’s nothing, but delaying a conversation with your Dr while you wait for public opinion (and attention) to convince you it could be nothing could be disastrous and life threatening.

• Heart
  • Wow

H&N

VIP Member
Didn't she say it's a hernia?
---

Funny she looks like she is losing weight in this newest crap but looked very well nourished with a full face just a few days ago. Hmm.
---

Loser
It's not the hernia what's causing this, but I think I do have a hernia :ROFLMAO: I've been vomiting, sorry I have no energy to talk... there will be a video up in a few days but I'm so sorry I can't edit right now I have no energy... I hope you are all ok, I'm just waiting on the results they think I have an infection... sorry I have no evergy to talk..... Yes princess we got it, you have no energy to talk cos you need to stay super vague about your condition and make it look like you're about to die any moment. A week ago you had plenty of energy to talk (all she did in those vlogs was talk about unimportant stuff) you went out for coffee, dinner, got your nails did... except for work, you didn't have energy for work, you poor thing.

• Haha
  • Heart