TiffanyThinks #29 Too cheap for tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
For all we know she was offered a repair surgery and does not want it. Having the bulge would make me nervous that at any time it can cause an obstruction.
Exactly! How does she sleep at night? Stoma on one side, hernia on the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched about 3 minutes of her vid, close captioned. My god does she repeat herself! Ad nauseum. Some of the Dolt Cult don't realize this vid was filmed pre hospital admittance. She did put a disclaimer in her comment section. So, nothing current has been posted since her short vid in hospital, where she made sure to look like she was at death's door. I still don't get the no surgery decision. Maybe that will change since they subsequently diagnosed her with an infection. I wonder if that is somehow connected to her hernia.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And supposedly other hernia to her side - mr blue balls
Or is he in another room?
---
I watched about 3 minutes of her vid, close captioned. My god does she repeat herself! Ad nauseum. Some of the Dolt Cult don't realize this vid was filmed pre hospital admittance. She did put a disclaimer in her comment section. So, nothing current has been posted since her short vid in hospital, where she made sure to look like she was at death's door. I still don't get the no surgery decision. Maybe that will change since they subsequently diagnosed her with an infection. I wonder if that is somehow connected to her hernia.
Everything could be different after that hospital visit and apparent admission on the short video.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nat's cancer anniversary. It's been 5 years since she was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. She talks about the constant struggles and empty pelvis syndrome here. Very interesting. The rat never educates us about her cancer, her surgery, and its impact.

View attachment 2760158
View attachment 2760181
View attachment 2760184

View attachment 2760191
View attachment 2760192

Her PE was 3 years ago.

View attachment 2760197
Nats an interesting vlogger who absolutely tells more than princess rodent, but is very much caught in her bubble and doesn’t ever look like escaping to the brighter side of life where you give thanks without adding a whine and a whinge to attract a sympathy crowd!
She whines about her stoma and projects a feeling that normal people should feel appreciative and lucky, she whines about not ever having a baby and makes those who do feel guilty … she cries like a perpetually bleating sheep and she is always of the negative view when realistically, after 5 years, she should be feeling pretty bloody special.
Im not against someone feeling bitter that they have been dealt a harsh blow in life, but still blowing your trumpet 5 years on, never having returned to any wage producing work and making others feel guilty for having a healthy life pisses me off.
Throw a party and feel special and then move on.. or shut up!
---
For all we know she was offered a repair surgery and does not want it. Having the bulge would make me nervous that at any time it can cause an obstruction.
Hernias are so common. Babies get them, young adults get them and oldies get them and of course, post surgical patients get them … there are many forms of hernia but the good thing is most do not cause serious issues and many people choose never to have a repair. And so they live and die with their hernia … madam is such a princess! It’s a wonder she doesn’t have a brain hernia from the size of her very important organ upstairs in her skull!
She’s all hot air and poop. 💩!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My Mother has a hernia, she got it twenty years ago after bowel surgery. Doctors told her that they can operate on it but there's a risk of complications or of hernia coming back or she can live with it maybe till death if she won't have any complications from it. And she hand't, it really doesn't bother her that much and also doesn't grow any further. However imo Tiffany is not telling us everything and probably hernia is not her biggest health problem.

• Heart
Okay twerp. No worries. Just don’t whinge when you have people questioning you in your comments section and a whole thread over here on Tattle questioning and not believing you. That’s the direct result of you not being upfront, honest and genuine. A problem you choose to create for yourself.
It's not a problem at all to her. People believe her bullshit and she's raking in the £££, it really is that simple and she will continue to do it again and again and again.
---
This is for Tiroy, l can see "Beneath your beautiful" $$$$
Screenshot_20240214_225510_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"I can see beneath your beautiful"

For anyone that doesn't know what lm talking about, TS did a video on Tiroys car karaoke, singing to his Tamil princess using copyright music.
I went back and watched that video. She was talking about a surgery she had just had, and she was in the hospital for 9 days. She went on that date with Tiroy so she could get out of the house. Apparently her tummy was quite sore. Not to be a broken record, but I thought she would have mentioned the previous surgeries when she was preparing for the most recent ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am mystified by this doctor visit..must be more to it. honestly does anyone think MD going to tell her to just live with it, not do activities that could create stress on it which is virtually anything and go to ER if things get worse?? Is the protocol not to remove a hernia ?
Some hernias are left until such time when there are problems. My partner had an inguinal hernia which would pop out now and again without causing any problems. Eventually though it became larger and wouldn't reduce so he had to have surgery to correct it. I had an incisional hernia, probably in the same general area as Tiffany has which was small and caused no issues until one day in January 2015 when it became incarcerated causing pain, vomiting and changes in bowel habits. That was when I had emergency surgery at midnight the day I presented to hospital.

Reactions: 8
I went back and watched that video. She was talking about a surgery she had just had, and she was in the hospital for 9 days. She went on that date with Tiroy so she could get out of the house. Apparently her tummy was quite sore. Not to be a broken record, but I thought she would have mentioned the previous surgeries when she was preparing for the most recent ones.
She had problems in that area way before her cancer diagnose. Why is she so secretive about her medical past?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She had problems in that area way before her cancer diagnose. Why is she so secretive about her medical past?
Maybe it doesn't fit with her "they misdiagnosed me" narrative. Maybe she has a lot to hide.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Deleted all the hosp it al videos from that time too (10 years or so ago) as she said there was no point 'dwelling on the past'.

Strangely though she left all the videos of her and the ex up and also all the ones of her stuffing her face with take aways whilst saying she was off work sick 😫 - again 😑 just for a change.

• Haha
Maybe it doesn't fit with her "they misdiagnosed me" narrative. Maybe she has a lot to hide.
I have had that same thought a long time ago. Also, perhaps she even lied to Tiroy about the nature of the surgery. If she now reveals what that surgery was about and she had lied to Tiroy about it, then Tiroy and his entire family would know that she is a liar in that case.

Maybe she should have been having annual colonoscopy exams since that 'tummy/stomach' surgery which she obviously didn't bother doing. If she had had an annual colonoscopy, the tumor in her colorectal area would have been caught at the T1 stage or as a simple polyp and removed. Colon cancer starts as a polyp, and this can be confirmed from her very surgeon and other publications. Perhaps she lacked the follow-up exams on her part throughout the years. I still find it incomprehensible that when she was diagnosed, her tumor was already a T4bN1b cancerous tumor. Someone with stomach/intestine problems as she has had in the past needs regular screening. I highly suspect she is hiding something.
Her sister and her mom should also be having regular colon screenings. Just because a hereditary link wasn't discovered doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Research in that area is ongoing. It is not a coincidence that her aunt died of cancer, likely before her 50's.

• Heart
I have had that same thought a long time ago. Also, perhaps she even lied to Tiroy about the nature of the surgery. If she now reveals what that surgery was about and she had lied to Tiroy about it, then Tiroy and his entire family would know that she is a liar in that case.

Maybe she should have been having annual colonoscopy exams since that 'tummy/stomach' surgery which she obviously didn't bother doing. If she had had an annual colonoscopy, the tumor in her colorectal area would have been caught at the T1 stage or as a simple polyp and removed. Colon cancer starts as a polyp, and this can be confirmed from her very surgeon and other publications. Perhaps she lacked the follow-up exams on her part throughout the years. I still find it incomprehensible that when she was diagnosed, her tumor was already a T4bN1b cancerous tumor. Someone with stomach/intestine problems as she has had in the past needs regular screening. I highly suspect she is hiding something.
Her sister and her mom should also be having regular colon screenings. Just because a hereditary link wasn't discovered doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Research in that area is ongoing. It is not a coincidence that her aunt died of cancer, likely before her 50's.
Maybe she's a transgender and went from Theodore to Tiffany at that time... she was a ladyboy and Tiroy was not supposed to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep

Yes to everything that you said. Cancer in a young family member is a big risk factor.

Yes she wouldn't have had a colonoscopy for many years (if ever) for it to get to that stage.

Maybe the surgeries were gyneacological in nature and she just calls it 'on my tummy' cause as we know she is a weirdo and doesn't like to be truthful.
---
Yep

Yes to everything that you said. Cancer in a young family member is a big risk factor.

Yes she wouldn't have had a colonoscopy for many years (if ever) for it to get to that stage.

Maybe the surgeries were gyneacological in nature and she just calls it 'on my tummy' cause as we know she is a weirdo and doesn't like to be truthful.
---
Maybe she's a transgender and went from Theodore to Tiffany at that time... she was a ladyboy and Tiroy was not supposed to know 😂
Well done, now I spat out my drink.
---
Well done, now I spat out my drink.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.