TiffanyThinks #29 Too cheap for tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for the previous messy comment. Hehe. I usually manage to correct such in time.

Reactions: 4
Jeez , the first one is a bit heavy!!

The second - good luck with Grumpy getting an ice cream for £1.99. Def wouldn't stretch to a flake.
that first comment is worthy of a delete. That is really cruel and extreme. No fan of TT here but come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The eggs and hashbrowns 🤣🤣🤣 and the Starbucks coffee. I'm laughing so hard!!! Your attention to detail is top tier.
---

Because it doesn't fit the narrative 🙄
Good to see Billiarty again.
---
It's Theodore Thinks!
Tiffano Thinks
---
I had screenshot this comment, surprisingly its still there.
View attachment 2761854
View attachment 2761855
Unsurprisingly so is FF.
View attachment 2761857
"You need to die WELL, Tiffany, and show us your DEATH PLANS!" The people she attracts are insane.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The last thing that insufferable spoilt child with a face & voice of a grown adult uncle needs is more sugar.

Yes I'm heading to hell. With @Villanelly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To @bettablue2660: Tiffany is living life as well as possible given her medical condition. She has a house and lives in a flat with her boyfriend. She goes out to restaurants. She goes on vacations any time she and Matt can manage. She lives close enough to family that she is able to visit often, and vice versa. Tiffany buys the clothes she wants, eats the foods she wants (regardless of whether the foods are good for her or not), gets her nails done, gets her eyebrows done, and has her own car.
Tiffany can and does take days off from work at will.
What more should Tiffany be doing that she isn't already doing? People writing that Tiffany should be living her 'best life' (or similar wording) need to state specifically what Tiffany should be doing that she isn't, independent of changing diet or getting some exercise, which are health tips. (She could have explained her health situation better, but that isn't in the realm of her living her best life. That's for the audience, and Tiffany treats audience as income.) Where only Tiffany is concerned, she is living a very comfortable, cozy life with financial security.

• Heart
To @bettablue2660: Tiffany is living life as well as possible given her medical condition. She has a house and lives in a flat with her boyfriend. She goes out to restaurants. She goes on vacations any time she and Matt can manage. She lives close enough to family that she is able to visit often, and vice versa. Tiffany buys the clothes she wants, eats the foods she wants (regardless of whether the foods are good for her or not), gets her nails done, gets her eyebrows done, and has her own car.
What more should Tiffany be doing that she isn't already doing? People writing that Tiffany should be living her 'best life' (or similar wording) need to state specifically what Tiffany should be doing that she isn't, independent of changing diet or getting some exercise, which are health tips. (She could have explained her health situation better, but that isn't in the realm of her living her best life. That's for the audience, and Tiffany treats audience as income.) Where only Tiffany is concerned, she is living a very comfortable, cozy life with financial security.
I guess anyone that thinks 'chemo' is 'kemo' prob hasn't much room to comment about the whys and wherefores of the cancer world.

• Haha
  • Heart
So true....she seems to not need to work and can take time off anytime she wants. Many in her situation are having to work full time jobs and raise a family. Many don't have all the help she does..a private valet service etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So true....she seems to not need to work and can take time off anytime she wants. Many in her situation are having to work full time jobs and raise a family. Many don't have all the help she does..a private valet service etc.
Yes she actually has it really good. Lots of support, financial security, valet and chef services, holidays, lots of days off any time she fancies it ...

She can afford to "not put pressure on myself" and to "only do what makes me happy".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Yes she actually has it really good. Lots of support, financial security, valet and chef services, holidays, lots of days off any times she fancies it ...

She can afford to "not put pressure on myself" and to "only do what makes me happy".
Top Tier lifestyle all round for Princess Plushness.

• Haha
Good to see Billiarty again.
---

Tiffano Thinks
---

"You need to die WELL, Tiffany, and show us your DEATH PLANS!" The people she attracts are insane.
Death bed watchers, and miss princess thinks they are her "lovely TT family", that care about her and wish her the best. No they don't! they fantasize about her funeral already!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes she actually has it really good. Lots of support, financial security, valet and chef services, holidays, lots of days off any time she fancies it ...

Yes it’s a magical little life in Princess Fannys world of cancer. Everything beautiful and hmmm and yumm and simple, a lot a lot a lot! No pressure at all … one would believe cancer to be an aphrodisiac if we follow her bleat.
The make believe is that she’s living the dream.
The reality is she’s living with cancer.
Blissful ignorance is magic 🧚🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏼‍♀️ 🧚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Death bed watchers, and miss princess thinks they are her "lovely TT family", that care about her and wish her the best. No they don't! they fantasize about her funeral already!
They are angry with her when she comes back all healthy and bouncing after every health drama.

Now she will come back healthier than ever grinning and scrunching her face.
---
Nats an interesting vlogger who absolutely tells more than princess rodent, but is very much caught in her bubble and doesn’t ever look like escaping to the brighter side of life where you give thanks without adding a whine and a whinge to attract a sympathy crowd!
She whines about her stoma and projects a feeling that normal people should feel appreciative and lucky, she whines about not ever having a baby and makes those who do feel guilty … she cries like a perpetually bleating sheep and she is always of the negative view when realistically, after 5 years, she should be feeling pretty bloody special.
Im not against someone feeling bitter that they have been dealt a harsh blow in life, but still blowing your trumpet 5 years on, never having returned to any wage producing work and making others feel guilty for having a healthy life pisses me off.
Throw a party and feel special and then move on.. or shut up!
I agree, Nat can be very annoying. I have a feeling that she feels very special because of what she went through. I think she feels that everyone else is beneath here in terms of cancer and associated experience. Yes she keeps going back to the surgery which was 5 years ago. I think she sees herself as some kind of a martyr. It doesn't help that she has to deal with the consequences of the surgery every day. I wonder if she had any therapy.

Yes, I did learn loads from Nat and from what she shares. Much better than the rodent who thrives on sharing as little as possible and helping as little as possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.