TiffanyThinks #29 Too cheap for tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread …

Thanks to @c. sabatier for the thread title. There were two with the same tally of likes. @c. sabatier has not had a winning thread title previously so that’s how I worked it out! Hope all are ok with that 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was unbearable with the French toast telling him how to make it his own like shut up. I loved that he locked her in the car lol. Whoever thought up calling him Mr potato head I love it lol

• Haha
She was unbearable with the French toast telling him how to make it his own like shut up. I loved that he locked her in the car lol. Whoever thought up calling him Mr potato head I love it lol
That was little old Irish Catholic me before anybody calls out racism - we are fond of a really good potato.

Mr Potato Head specifically made a point of asking for 'potatoes' on the shopping list last evening. "We are out of potatoes" he said. "Can we get potatoes?" he then said.

Princess Petulant looked confused.

When you know, you know 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It seems Princess Petulant is upset about the TiffanyCantThink homage videos ...

Screenshot 2024-01-14 231628.png

I don't imagine Princess ever would have wanted everyone to know her full name but now they sure do!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It seems Princess Petulant is upset about the TiffanyCantThink homage videos ...

View attachment 2690568

I don't imagine Princess ever would have wanted everyone to know her full name but now they sure do!
Oh Tiffany Maurice Christy - there you are. Self disclosed.
---
Oh Tiffany Maurice Christy - there you are. Self disclosed.
Princess Petulant watches with interest. POTATO'S.
---
Ha ha ha, likkle Princess Petulant who never watches any one else on YT (apart from random doormatt low intensity dusty Matt involved content) is now pissed. @ paolo - well spotted.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Link to previous thread …

Thanks to @c. sabatier for the thread title. There were two with the same tally of likes. @c. sabatier has not had a winning thread title previously so that’s how I worked it out! Hope all are ok with that 👌🏼
Thanks @Daisychain4 the new thread name is excellent 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dear Tiffany,
The viewer is NOT YOUR THERAPIST, you sit there and problem dump calling it content and the viewer is paying to watch that tit. Use the money to pay for someone to listen to your me me me and buy your own teabags!
Best,
Your loving Tattle Family 💙
---
I wonder if the ATO will understand my job title when I document in my tax return I’m the TattleLife TiffanyThinks Thread Generator 🤣!
Job well did 👍🏻
😂
You are a professional social media "influencer" at this point so ld definitely make a refund claim come 30th June for the alcohol required to undertake such a "job"😉

• Haha
Dear Tiffany,
The viewer is NOT YOUR THERAPIST, you sit there and problem dump calling it content and the viewer is paying to watch that tit. Use the money to pay for someone to listen to your me me me and buy your own teabags!
Best,
Your loving Tattle Family 💙
---

You are a professional social media "influencer" at this point so ld definitely make a refund claim come 30th June for the alcohol required to undertake such a "job"😉
Love 💕
It was Malibu to be precise… the 1L bottle 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Most of us learnt this on our birth day, for those of you that have gone through life without knowing, it is important to be able to breathe AND breathing in and breathing out. That life coaching course has proved invaluable, pearls of wisdom from an "old soul".

Screenshot_20240115_232340_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Realized last night that her videos can help others … with insomnia.
I nodded off with my phone in hand last night watching the latest riveting episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe this thread title will knock some sense into Tiff's head that complaining about buying 1 box of tea for days before reluctantly giving in to paying 'full price' for it reveals her cheap-ass nature.
No, Tiff, you are not spendthrift when you go on multiple vacations a year, restaurants lots of times during the month, and buy coffee and snacks just about every time you leave one of your TWO residences.
Also, Tiff, could you explain why you plan to change your kitchen sink? What's wrong with it? Probably nothing! Be careful not to have moisture accumulate around what looks like a waxed wood countertop! You surely wouldn't want the wood to get as rotten as your spending habits!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How much money does tiffanythinks make from YouTube?
Below is an estimated average earnings from advertising on the channel.

Daily
$209
Weekly
$1,467
Monthly
$6,358
Yearly
$76,295

Here are the stats for the last two weeks.

• The lowest daily views during this period are 11.98K
  • The highest daily views are 53.88K
Compared to the previous period, we have an average growth of 1.7% per week and 6.8% per month.

14 Jan$348
13 Jan$341
12 Jan$99
11 Jan$55
10 Jan$67
9 Jan$70
8 Jan$123
7 Jan$142
6 Jan$341
5 Jan$83
4 Jan$341
3 Jan$116
2 Jan$77
1 Jan$133
31 Dec$204

Forecast of next month's revenue
tiffanythinks net worth for February 2024 - $6,790

For me this is an insane sum!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Her "cooking" sessions are like an add for "le creuset" 😂 Such a shame she can barely bake some eggs without the supervision of Amma. A cooking course would be more useful than a life coach course.
---

Daily
$209
Weekly
$1,467
Monthly
$6,358
Yearly
$76,295

Compared to the previous period, we have an average growth of 1.7% per week and 6.8% per month.

14 Jan$348
13 Jan$341
12 Jan$99
11 Jan$55
10 Jan$67
9 Jan$70
8 Jan$123
7 Jan$142
6 Jan$341
5 Jan$83
4 Jan$341
3 Jan$116
2 Jan$77
1 Jan$133
31 Dec$204

with those numbers, I understand why the cancer story will never end. As a youtuber having cancer is the jackpot.

Reactions: 9

Daily
$209
Weekly
$1,467
Monthly
$6,358
Yearly
$76,295

14 Jan$348
13 Jan$341
12 Jan$99
11 Jan$55
10 Jan$67
9 Jan$70
8 Jan$123
7 Jan$142
6 Jan$341
5 Jan$83
4 Jan$341
3 Jan$116
2 Jan$77
1 Jan$133
31 Dec$204

Don't forget that's US $$$!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is the best one yet! "Hewwo Ebberyonee" 😆 🤣
And the creator is right on top of it all! Her peppermint tea, Amma's lack of language knowledge, and the awkward scene when she tried to make breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.