TiffanyThinks #29 Too cheap for tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Death bed watchers, and miss princess thinks they are her "lovely TT family", that care about her and wish her the best. No they don't! they fantasize about her funeral already!
You’re right, the downhill run to palliation and ultimately her demise is effectively what they’re watching for.
Do you think she will continue to vlog once she’s given a terminal diagnosis in clear English?
I think she’ll disappear into thin air in complete fright and disbelief but perhaps I’m wrong.

Perhaps it’s French she needs to hear it in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My martyr theory comes from how Nat expresses herself. She often repeats that she was cut front to back and her body was emptied of organs. Very expressive. She is horrified by what was done to her and she admires herself for going through it and elevates herself to a heroine level.
---
You’re right, the downhill run to palliation and ultimately her demise is effectively what they’re watching for.
Do you think she will continue to vlog once she’s given a terminal diagnosis in clear English?
I think she’ll disappear into thin air in complete fright and disbelief but perhaps I’m wrong.

Yes I wonder if once she starts going through it for real (not like these hyped up dramas), she might not film. She won't be able to run around in her merch and tippexed fingers and mess around anymore. I think vlogging is only fun for her when she can show off her carefree lifestyle and how happy she is despite her cancer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Tu es en phase terminale et tu mourras!

She will keep on vlogging, she needs the £££ to provide for her luxury palliative care (the palliative SUV is still on her mind, palliative gonks, palliative cozy blankets, another few terminal houses to buy, death moon vacations with her darling, ...) it all cost so much money, so yeah she will continue to vlog. Even if some God doctor makes it very clear to her in French, Tamil or English stage 4 = you won't survive this... she will block and delete tick tick tick and start a mantra about God and his big plans for her, God will save her, miracles do happen, she's the chosen one! Her religious freaks will jump on that wagon too and she will brainwash herself to the point she believes she's cured 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She will keep on vlogging, she needs the £££ to provide for her luxury palliative care (the palliative SUV is still on her mind, palliative gonks, palliative cozy blankets, another few terminal houses to buy, death moon vacations with her darling, ...) it all cost so much money, so yeah she will continue to vlog. Even if some God doctor makes it very clear to her in French, Tamil or English stage 4 = you won't survive this... she will block and delete tick tick tick and start a mantra about God and his big plans for her, God will save her, miracles do happen, she's the chosen one! Her religious freaks will jump on that wagon too and she will brainwash herself to the point she believes she's cured 🤪
😂🤣😂… and she can believe all of that fluff and pomp but at the end of the day she’s going to be sitting nice and cozy right in between @Villanelly and @LeonorG and guess who will be stoking the blazing fire 🔥🔥🔥… yessss, Darling Fluffy 🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂🤣😂… and she can believe all of that fluff and pomp but at the end of the day she’s going to be sitting nice and cozy right in between @Villanelly and @LeonorG and guess who will be stoking the blazing fire 🔥🔥🔥… yessss, Darling Fluffy 🦊
Fluffy will donate 1,99£ for the lid of the coffin.

• Haha

She has many years ahead unless Fluffy runs the rodent down with her tricycle. She is already outside both residences a night about with the spy glass. Tricycle revved up, vroom, vroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TS has struck again. This latest video is about VeeHope-less and the Fluffy Fox.

1708144067452.png

1708144009726.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
that first comment is worthy of a delete. That is really cruel and extreme. No fan of TT here but come on.
I agree! And as @Andi6009 said it's a bit heavy. I only posted it because l was genuinely surprised its still there (or was).
---

You had me at "death moon vacations" 😭
---
TS has struck again. This latest video is about VeeHope-less and the Fluffy Fox.

View attachment 2762705
View attachment 2762704

I'm just catching up on it now. The attention to detail, l have to keep pausing as lm looking at all the well placed items. Pure talent has TS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fluffy fox is warning Tiffany about garden tools again. Those dreadful trowels! And she's discovered the video starring Vee No hope and herself. 😲😲 She claims that the voices of both of them in the video are their actual voices. What the? 😄😄
Ahh this is too good - EMERGENCY says flufster!!! They have "elodie as the cookie monster and Anna saying carrots". This is too much. I've nearly choked on my corn flakes here.

• Haha
Fluffy fox is warning Tiffany about garden tools again. Those dreadful trowels! And she's discovered the video starring Vee No hope and herself. 😲😲 She claims that the voices of both of them in the video are their actual voices. What the? 😄😄
Does FF have a hidden agenda? All she/he really does is bring attention to the 'other' channels. And by repeating the cookie monster and carrot stuff seems like a sly jab hidden in the guise of false concern. No way this person is that air-headed. And someone else brought up the fact that T has never blocked FF, which has always made me wonder because it's creepy AF the way this person flip flops back and forth with vibes of an unstable stan. Especially since T knew the fox's den was close to her grey house.

• Heart
Sure Fluffyshitstirer, TT can make her videos private strictly for her loving TT family but l hate to break it to you, the trowels are what pays, keep digging.

• Haha
Fluffy wrote "... they have used our voices and our images." So, Fluffy really looks and sounds like that? Also, does Vee go around with a fluorescent syringe ready to poke someone?
Sure Fluffyshitstirer, TT can make her videos private strictly for her loving TT family but l hate to break it to you, the trowels are what pays, keep digging.
How will Tiffany get to 200K subscribers if the videos are private?! Think, Fluffy, think.

Fuckey and her very specific figures! £1.99 and £4.99 🧐
I was wondering about that as well. Fluffy is paying for attention from Tiffany. When someone donates, the comment is tagged and it stands out. Also, Fluffy wants Tiffany to think about her when Tiffany treats Astin to ice cream, so much so that Tiffany would just invite Fluffy to join them! Just like when Fluffy donated for the parking fee at the hospital for Matt and Amma. Fluffy was really thinking:
"Tiff, please think about me. I, too, would like to visit you at the hospital. See, I am concerned and would like to join Amma and Matt in visiting you. I could meet them somewhere in between and they could pick me up on their way to the hospital!"

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree! And as @Andi6009 said it's a bit heavy. I only posted it because l was genuinely surprised its still there (or was).
---

You had me at "death moon vacations" 😭
---

I'm just catching up on it now. The attention to detail, l have to keep pausing as lm looking at all the well placed items. Pure talent has TS.
the details are just great...I love the introduction of Elodie on this one. FF must be flattered to be featured.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does FF have a hidden agenda? All she/he really does is bring attention to the 'other' channels. And by repeating the cookie monster and carrot stuff seems like a sly jab hidden in the guise of false concern. No way this person is that air-headed. And someone else brought up the fact that T has never blocked FF, which has always made me wonder because it's creepy AF the way this person flip flops back and forth with vibes of an unstable stan. Especially since T knew the fox's den was close to her grey house.
I've wondered about this and decided that Fuckey is really this airheaded. I thought that perhaps she was instructed to stir trouble in the comments to increase drama and engagement but then realised that she causes more trouble than benefit to the Fanny. Remember the tag-gate? She continuously brought attention to it everywhere which was definitely not beneficial to the rodent.

I think Fuckey is a mentally ill unstable superfan. She jumps between reproach and adoration and I wouldn't be surprised if she physically stalked the rodent.

• Heart
The hernia and gastroenteritis are unrelated, correct? She went to the hospital for gastroenteritis not the hernia?
im confused on the timeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.