TiffanyThinks #27 The release of the gonks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very detailed information in previous threads wasn't removed, so, clearly, Tattle did not consider what had been written as a compromise on someone's privacy. Privacy as concerns a public figure is nebulous. The very detailed information that had previously been provided is publicly available information. This site did not consider what was written to be a breach of privacy. Again, privacy as a concept is unclear when dealing with public figures and publicly available information.

In previous threads, readers will find that sharing someone's name, for example, is not a breach of privacy on this site. Sharing liquidation forms that showed that about 25,000 pounds of business loan was unpaid by Tiffany was allowed. Sharing birth dates of Geoff Ferris was allowed. Sharing information found on Facebook profiles was allowed. Sharing screenshots of the medical forms that Tiffany had provided on video was allowed. Sharing photos from Facebook and any type of screenshots from the videos themselves was allowed. The only information that was flagged was when the phone number of the Royal Marsden had been written in a comment. However, one can easily go to Google and find that information in less than a minute. I believe that sharing phone numbers is where the line is drawn on this site. It is informative to have this type of summary so that people know what type of information has already been shared. The good old method of trial and error also can be attempted.
The bowel bro thread is full of screenshots of publicly available data and pictures involving bowel bro and people around him. Tattle seems fine with it. I don't actually understand some of the rules. Someone's comment is removed for allegedly trying to moderate someone else's comment but other people's comments which do the same are left there. Maybe moderators don't keep such a close eye on comments and it's the matter of whether they notice it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Would the following information be considered confidential?
How many gonks/gnomes does Tiffany really have?
Does Tiffany plan on purchasing more of them?
Does Tiffany actually have a name for each and every one of them?
Are the gonks dusty when they get marched down from the attic, or does Tiffany have a special little bag or box in which the gonks are kept?
Will Tiffany forgo gonks altogether this season because we are mentioning them and that that might be confidential information?
:cool:
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes (only mildly spoofed)
I see you, you see me,
Watchin' you
hidin' the gonks when you're filming a scene
Oh girl, you got to know
What my head overlooks, the
viewers will write to this site
When they're watching for lies,
You can't escape
our
Private Eyes, they're watching you
They see your every move
Private Eyes, they're watching you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So when do we get to see her gonks again?
By the time she spins out the out of date lung videos she will likely do fake vlogmas in January so around about then the gonks will climb down the ladder from the attic and take up position.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now a treat to end all treats!! VOMITING after lung surgery- and we are already on side tobside to side. Still seems to be on the main ward so imagine the vomiting will increase as we go and the drama. C diff of the lung coming up. Morphine already flat out.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Now a treat to end all treats!! VOMITING after lung surgery- and we are already on side tobside to side. Still seems to be on the main ward so imagine the vomiting will increase as we go and the drama. C diff of the lung coming up. Morphine already flat out.
I was wondering when her favourite word VOMITING will make an appearance. I bet she put it in the title too. :sick: I can't be bothered to look, it will be the same old crap. Yes c diff of the 3 lungs is next. Morphine shenanigans.
1) Will Amma feed her morphine again?
2) Will she show us what she ate at the hospital and take tiny bites?
3) Will she set up the camera to film herself slowly ascending the stairs but then next having the energy to mess about with Ha and giggle manically?
4) Will the ring of gonks surround her on her return home?

You will find out in the next episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Summary: vomiting, morphine, more morphine, food, food again, the mother and Judith visiting in the pleb ward. Judith telling her she was vomiting because of excess morphine. She said no more morphine - Hope she had her fingers crossed. Walked, "snoozed". No results for 2 weeks which is almost a decade since at this point. The end.
---
I was wondering when her favourite word VOMITING will make an appearance. I bet she put it in the title too. :sick: I can't be bothered to look as would not find out anything beyond what is discussed on here. Yes c diff of the 3 lungs is next. Morphine shenanigans.
1) Will Amma feed her morphine again?
2) Will she show us what she ate at the hospital and take tiny bites?
3) Will she set up the camera to film herself slowly ascending the stairs but then next having the energy to mess about with Ha and giggle manically?
4) Will the ring of gonks surround her on her return home?
Yes to all but 4) No gonks just yet. Of course vomiting in the title and tiny bits of food and the rest just as you set out.
You will find out in the next episode!

• Haha
I have a question for anyone more knowledgable than me on pain control. I have had and been around a number of people in hospital after major surgeries...major....and have never seen a "morphine pump" used to manage pain after surgery....let alone one controlled by the patient. Never. I know it is used at end stage cancer for pain. Is this the norm? Of course it is causing the extreme uncontrolled nausea. Most of the pain protocol I have seen in major surgeries is some strong pain meds...oxy etc. with soon transitioning to IBuprofin and Tylenol. Also she is being coy as usual to keep the vlogs going. By now the surgeon has told her their initial findings and impressions...of course to be confirmed by path reports. I find it really OFFENSIVE to be videoing in a shared room with conversations going on in the background.

Reactions: 7
I have a question for anyone more knowledgable than me on pain control. I have had and been around a number of people in hospital after major surgeries...major....and have never seen a "morphine pump" used to manage pain after surgery....let alone one controlled by the patient. Never. I know it is used at end stage cancer for pain. Is this the norm? Of course it is causing the extreme uncontrolled nausea. Most of the pain protocol I have seen in major surgeries is some strong pain meds...oxy etc. with soon transitioning to IBuprofin and Tylenol. Also she is being coy as usual to keep the vlogs going. By now the surgeon has told her their initial findings and impressions...of course to be confirmed by path reports. I find it really OFFENSIVE to be videoing in a shared room with conversations going on in the background.
I had a morphine pump that I controlled after my open hysterectomy. That was back in 2009 though. I think they’re being stingier with pain meds these days.

• Heart
Self controlled morphine pumps are used in UK more than oxy etc but she said herself she was using it when she didn't need it.

She knew rightly how the surgery went before the path report as the doctors would have given her their impressions straight after - tempered with there are no guarantees - but she certainly knew then. She DEF knows now. But good results do not add up to 100k subscribers.

Abs agree it is poor form to video in an open ward and she even had the cheek to look annoyed when the peasants were making noise and interrupting her vlogging.

She likely made the most noise "vomiting" as a result of press, press, press on the pump.

• Haha
Besides the obvious feeling sad for Tiffany having to be in hospital again, I keep thinking poor Amma whenever I watch these videos. Imagine watching your child go through this.

Reactions: 5
As an RN I’ve seen patient controlled pain pumps after surgeries. But never from laparoscopic/keyhole surgery. I’ve had my share of surgeries myself and half the time they don’t want to give opioid pain meds.

She did!

Amma brushed her hair in the video, does it count? 😄

She did!

She said she wants to go home and cuddle with Matt and Amma on the sofa. I doubt Matt enjoys that...
cuddle with Matt and Amma on the sofa. - :sick: Such an odd thing to say and do. Is Amma sandwiched between Tiffany and Judith?
She should be banned from using the word 'cuddle'. It does not come off sounding normal when said by her.

• Haha
Private room, beautiful view with her own "castle" and a we got this blue clock... what more can a girl want 😂
---
Private room, beautiful view with her own "castle" and a we got this blue clock... what more can a girl want 😂
whahahahaha, it gets even better... our religious christian girl wonders if that's a church!!!!

• Haha
cuddle with Matt and Amma on the sofa. - :sick: Such an odd thing to say and do. Is Amma sandwiched between Tiffany and Judith?
She should be banned from using the word 'cuddle'. It does not come off sounding normal when said by her.
cuddle and little are both annoying af when she says them..
---

whahahahaha, it gets even better... our religious christian girl wonders if that's a church!!!!
she plays another level of dumb at times..i have never confused this typical church style of church with anything other than a church..she held off from saying look at the castle again..

• Haha
As an RN I’ve seen patient controlled pain pumps after surgeries. But never from laparoscopic/keyhole surgery. I’ve had my share of surgeries myself and half the time they don’t want to give opioid pain meds.
She seems in pretty rough shape for this surgery.....I am clueless did she have a collapsed lung? I knew that was a possibility with the other type of surgery but not likely with this lapro procedure. She acts like she will be there so long as she dreams of being home and "cuddling" her group. The three are inseperable.
---
---

I don't get any feeling that is a private room. She got the window but I hear lots of action from the other side which I assume is a patient.

• Sick
She seems in pretty rough shape for this surgery.....I am clueless did she have a collapsed lung? I knew that was a possibility with the other type of surgery but not likely with this lapro procedure. She acts like she will be there so long as she dreams of being home and "cuddling" her group. The three are inseperable.
---

I don't get any feeling that is a private room. She got the window but I hear lots of action from the other side which I assume is a patient.
Maybe she just missed her sister morphine. I doubt she had a complication. She would love to tell us if she had a collapsed lung as it would mean more ching ching.

• Haha
That Fluffyfoxhasleftthebuilding is due a name change I volunteer Fluffythecreepyfoxhaslosttheplot..she constantly tries to engage with Ts subs by posting comments like todays saying that Ts going through a tough time and the subs should post one word below her post to sum up Tiffany..Fluffy started the ball rolling with Sweet 💙..I would of posted sickly sweet 🤮 if I wasn’t a twice banned ex sub..but I’m sure the fox would of insisted that I was blocked and banned ✅✅✅ ..again..

• Haha
That Fluffyfoxhasleftthebuilding is due a name change I volunteer Fluffythecreepyfoxhaslosttheplot..she constantly tries to engage with Ts subs by posting comments like todays saying that Ts going through a tough time and the subs should post one word below her post to sum up Tiffany..Fluffy started the ball rolling with Sweet 💙..I would of posted sickly sweet 🤮 if I wasn’t a twice banned ex sub..but I’m sure the fox would of insisted that I was blocked and banned ✅✅✅ ..again..
The fox is a simpleton just like her idol. People were baffled by her in the bowelbro thread 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.