Tiffanythinks #26 very important organs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @TickTickTick and @MissB123 for the combined effort thread title.

Link to previous thread …

✅✅✅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Elodie on the latest vlog made some funny comments
Said "you made me wear it" in relation to the We Got This Merch and when Tiff said she had to tell her something, she was like "Oh I thought you were going to be engaged"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks to @TickTickTick and @MissB123 for the combined effort thread title.

Link to previous thread …

✅✅✅
Thanks once again for setting up another thread. And on and on it goes!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Regards the thread title, I did read through a few pages of ‘most liked’ by thread and couldn’t see anything mentioned so went with what I believed to be a good recent suggestion. Apologies if I missed it. Please suggest it again as this thread nears an end and hopefully it will be picked up.

Reactions: 9
Said "you made me wear it" in relation to the We Got This Merch and when Tiff said she had to tell her something, she was like "Oh I thought you were going to be engaged"
She clearly did not want to be there...or at least did not want to be filmed.

Reactions: 16
Did she really just say in her latest video …
‘I can’t believe the sun is out because three days ago it was raining’ 💭💭💭

She’s really quite distracted and rattled isn’t she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If HA wants to pop the question it's now or never; Who knows in what condition she's in next year or later. I can understand Elodie being annoyed princess T can live with the boyfriend not being culture bound at all around marriage, while for Elodie this probably was a different case.

Reactions: 16
Did she really just say in her latest video …
‘I can’t believe the sun is out because three days ago it was raining’ 💭💭💭

She’s really quite distracted and rattled isn’t she?
What's amazing is that profound realization made it through the editing process and onto the big screen with the thought that it was great content and words of wisdom!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If HA wants to pop the question it's now or never; Who knows in what condition she's in next year or later. I can understand Elodie being annoyed princess T can live with the boyfriend not being culture bound at all around marriage, while for Elodie this probably was a different case.
Darling never popped the question, not when she was at her worst, before and after surgery. Not when initially she seemed to get good screening results after surgery. Not during their trip to his homeland Ireland and she staying with his family. Neither did he pop the question during their romantic trips to Canary Island, Paris, Greece.
He does seem to love her, but not enough as to marry a girl he knows will not live much. Other men are seen marrying their loves at their death beds, giving them some moments of happines before they leave this earth.
I could not rule out darling having private conversations with the doctors even long before surgery and he knowing the real prognosis for Tiffany. He is content with himself for living in her house and help her out as long as needed, but I dont think he is planning to be a young widower.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Regards the thread title, I did read through a few pages of ‘most liked’ by thread and couldn’t see anything mentioned so went with what I believed to be a good recent suggestion. Apologies if I missed it. Please suggest it again as this thread nears an end and hopefully it will be picked up.
The titles perfect. There was another suggestion but lm sure we will still be here for #27 of the medical mystery tour. Thank you once again.
---
What's amazing is that profound realization made it through the editing process and onto the big screen with the thought that it was great content and words of wisdom!
I'm dead 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Darling never popped the question, not when she was at her worst, before and after surgery. Not when initially she seemed to get good screening results after surgery. Not during their trip to his homeland Ireland and she staying with his family. Neither did he pop the question during their romantic trips to Canary Island, Paris, Greece.
He does seem to love her, but not enough as to marry a girl he knows will not live much. Other men are seen marrying their loves at their death beds, giving them some moments of happines before they leave this earth.
I could not rule out darling having private conversations with the doctors even long before surgery and he knowing the real prognosis for Tiffany. He is content with himself for living in her house and help her out as long as needed, but I dont think he is planning to be a young widower.
I don't think HA has had any private conversations with the doctors....that would have to come with approval by TT and that is not happening at this stage of the game. My thought it if he has not proposed up until now especially in the time where things looked to be getting better and they were on so many trips...just enjoying themselves....he has no intention of doing so. We cannot rule out that they have privately talked about the future and maybe off camera TT is more realistic even before this metastsisi. HA has read and knows more than it seems and agree above above that "he loves her but not enough as to marry a girl he knows will not live a full life" and then there is the family issue...one that I think is important to him. I am sure he is having a really rough go of it.

It's a pretty tit situation really, isn't it? 'Our Girl' clearly doesn't really understand her own illness. HA thinks he's very clever and knows lots about it but comes out with ill-informed comments. Sister is treating it all like some sort of joke. Amma clearly knows the seriousness of it but isn't allowed to talk about it for fear of offending Our Girl. There doesn't seem to be anybody around her who actually can both a) understand/think properly and b) communicate effectively and helpfully about it. Nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's a pretty tit situation really, isn't it? 'Our Girl' clearly doesn't really understand her own illness. HA thinks he's very clever and knows lots about it but comes out with ill-informed comments. Sister is treating it all like some sort of joke. Amma clearly knows the seriousness of it but isn't allowed to talk about it for fear of offending Our Girl. There doesn't seem to be anybody around her who actually can both a) understand/think properly and b) communicate effectively and helpfully about it. Nightmare.
I think in the beginning there were some family members that understood (the cousin in medical field Dr.?) and were involved...but as time has gone along she seems to have eliminated those people from the "insiders" and is left with the group as listed above...those that will do this her way. No one to really sit in on meetings and ask the tough and educated questions. You simply cannot meet with doctors on cancer and not have done a bit of self education...but this group has. I think TT thought that Elodie reading off google about her kind of cancer was going to impress her audience. And they are the type that might have been but most seeing that were rolling eyes or shaking heads or just turning it off.
---
Tiffany doesn’t compliment Elodie visually shall we say..and Elodie knows this..
Elodie looks so much like Amma but not the Amma of 30 years ago...the Amma of today who I think is about 60.

I have thought this all along. HA! Is not going to propose to her. i’m sure he loves her but she isn’t the love of his life. If she were, he would give her that final happiness for however long. He would want to be her loving husband too. I remember reading about Ryan O’Neal and his wanting to marry Farrah, who he said was the love of his life. Yes he had many loves, but SHE was it for him!They got married shortly before she died battling anal cancer. HA! Isnt going to give her that. He doesn’t want to be a young widower with no children, which I believe he wants in-the future. His family, who he seems very close to, likely doesn’t want him to marry her either given the circumstances. I feel bad for her as I believe she wants to marry him very much. She seems like a romantic💔 Then again, I could be wrong.

Reactions: 14
How do we know Matt has not proposed to her and Tiffany wanted to wait, knowing full well her situation.

BTW, Ryan O'Neal was an abusive , drug addled bum whose children are all messes and he never married Farrah Fawcett.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have thought this all along. HA! Is not going to propose to her. i’m sure he loves her but she isn’t the love of his life. If she were, he would give her that final happiness for however long. He would want to be her loving husband too. I remember reading about Ryan O’Neal and his wanting to marry Farrah, who he said was the love of his life. Yes he had many loves, but SHE was it for him!They got married shortly before she died battling anal cancer. HA! Isnt going to give her that. He doesn’t want to be a young widower with no children, which I believe he wants in-the future. His family, who he seems very close to, likely doesn’t want him to marry her either given the circumstances. I feel bad for her as I believe she wants to marry him very much. She seems like a romantic💔 Then again, I could be wrong.
TT's editing skills need to be sharpened up. That comment about "getting engaged" by Elodie could not have been welcome...pretty rude to at least HA and yet she leaves it in the video. I am certain members of HA's family watch these...wonder what they think. Just a random guess but I think they are proud of him for standing by her but given the situation are hoping he does not marry her. I have to admit up until this finding, despite so many here with personal experience on the mets etc... TT seemed to be doing so very well and I thought maybe..just maybe she had some really good years ahead. Then in just a short time all of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Tbh they could have discussed it and Tiffany might not want him to. We don't know with this and I think it's unfair to say he just doesn't love her enough or any of the like. He's stayed with her through absolutely horrific circumstances, I think that's far more of a commitment than a ring and a bit of paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How do we know Matt has not proposed to her and Tiffany wanted to wait, knowing full well her situation.

BTW, Ryan O'Neal was an abusive , drug addled bum whose children are all messes and he never married Farrah Fawcett.
Simple answer is we don't know. She might very well have had that attitude. Does anyone in UK know what Matt's status is with respect to any medical decisions at time goes on? I believe here in US he would have no rights without some legal documents. The family would control any decisions that the patient could not make. Things have come a long way for "partners" to have legal standing but not sure in a case like this. It must be awful at her age to need legal advice on her affairs but I hope she has prepared all that is important to her. I imagine it is pretty simple with things going to Amma or Elodie and kids. Anyway a downer topic and one "our girl" does not talk about on camera...but she may in real life.
---
Tbh they could have discussed it and Tiffany might not want him to. We don't know with this and I think it's unfair to say he just doesn't love her enough or any of the like. He's stayed with her through absolutely horrific circumstances, I think that's far more of a commitment than a ring and a bit of paper.
I agree not the degree of "love" but many other reasons. I find it very honorable that he has stayed with her all this time. And there may be very good reasons not to get married. Elodie's comment should have been edited out....note to TT if reading....not a good look for your sister.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.