TiffanyThinks #27 The release of the gonks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could really feel her anxiety and emotion in this one, poor sweetheart. I felt emotional watching her being wheeled away after the hugs from Amma and Matt. Must be so hard for them to watch her go through this again. :( I hope she's recovering well.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If anyone is thinking about watching I wouldn't waste 23 minutes. This was only a few hours worth from over at least 2 weeks ago. By the time she takes us through her however many days in hosp it al (she said it would be 4 or 5) we will be nearly at Xmas. Then how to fit in fake vlogmas?? Don't know how she captured that agonising thumb nail as it bore no resemblance to the actual video.

No private room yet but am sure she is working on it. Can't be doing with these plebby sick people when Amma can't even get a proper snooze. Judith didn't even get to show case the sandwiches or the flask but judging by the amount of plastic bags and other tat thrown around their space in a communal ward they were lurking somewhere.
I saw a little bit. I skipped and unfortunately landed on a bit in which she is enticing Judith with her baby voice and is grinning with her face scrunched up. The worst moment :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I saw a little bit. I skipped and unfortunately landed on a bit in which she is enticing Judith with her baby voice and is grinning with her face scrunched up. The worst moment :sick:
Did you miss the displaying of that tongue to Judith through the nebulizer x 3? That was particularly touching.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Did you miss the displaying of that tongue to Judith through the nebulizer x 3? That was particularly touching.
I did miss that. I think I heard her say 'snoozies' but not sure. I will hopefully block it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone is thinking about watching I wouldn't waste 23 minutes. This was only a few hours worth from over at least 2 weeks ago. By the time she takes us through her however many days in hosp it al (she said it would be 4 or 5) we will be nearly at Xmas. Then how to fit in fake vlogmas?? Don't know how she captured that agonising thumb nail as it bore no resemblance to the actual video.

No private room yet but am sure she is working on it. Can't be doing with these plebby sick people when Amma can't even get a proper snooze. Judith didn't even get to show case the sandwiches or the flask but judging by the amount of plastic bags and other tat thrown around their space in a communal ward they were lurking somewhere.
I don't think she will get a private for this short stay. One thing "our girl" is addicted to morphine.

Reactions: 7
On the way to the hospital, HA!(Beavis, Judith) was yawning in the back seat of the car, while her mom, a 60+ year old woman, was driving at about 5 am. So much for Beavis in shining armor! Beavis would be proud, but would Geoff Ferris, his father be?
On the way, Tiffany pointed to a building on a corner where her father owned a business. Tiffany may have memory problems because she couldn't remember her father's business was Quicken Chicken!! How could she forget the name of the business that her father had when she had made a point of talking about it in a previous video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know no one will believe me but on Sunday night I had a sudden knowing Jenny Apple would die within five days, so on a Friday. I was off about the day of death but when a video was posted that her death was imminent, I wasn’t surprised. Prior to that I had the same knowing this girl would be gone within 4 years of diagnosis. Sorry if this offends anyone but it’s what I have perceived from somewhere.
My mum was an oncology nurse. Chemo trained. She said stage 4 in lung is a killer. She won’t get better
---
I don't think she will get a private for this short stay. One thing "our girl" is addicted to morphine.
I have had 2 major brain surgeries in 6 mths. Out after 2 nights. IV paracetamol! She’s milking it
---
I know no one will believe me but on Sunday night I had a sudden knowing Jenny Apple would die within five days, so on a Friday. I was off about the day of death but when a video was posted that her death was imminent, I wasn’t surprised. Prior to that I had the same knowing this girl would be gone within 4 years of diagnosis. Sorry if this offends anyone but it’s what I have perceived from somewhere.
I do. You have your 3rd eye open. It’s a gift!

• Heart
I said a couple of months ago she wouldn't make Christmas- just from my experience as a nurse. She died at 5 on the 5th which her husband seemed to find really cool 🙄.

• Sad
You could really feel her anxiety and emotion in this one, poor sweetheart. I felt emotional watching her being wheeled away after the hugs from Amma and Matt. Must be so hard for them to watch her go through this again. :( I hope she's recovering well.
Lol. It's to the point I can't stand to watch her anymore. I just visit TL and read the summary.
---
I said a couple of months ago she wouldn't make Christmas- just from my experience as a nurse. She died at 5 on the 5th which her husband seemed to find really cool 🙄.
Yes, his fixation on the number 5 was weird. And saying she beat cancer? Cancer killed her, for god's sake!

Lol. It's to the point I can't stand to watch her anymore. I just visit TL and read the summary.
---

Yes, his fixation on the number 5 was weird. And saying she beat cancer? Cancer killed her, for god's sake!

when he said that Jenny beat cancer because when Jenny had the bright idea that it’d be like a win against cancer when her heart stopped she’d stop the cancer..that’d be the end of the cancer?..I thought ok when Jenny formulated this wacky way to beat cancer she was on a tit load of drugs..what is Kyle on to even say such a dumb statement..

Reactions: 9
She says "Tell me in the comments some movies/TV shows i can watch in the hospital" while the video was uploaded weeks after her surgery.

She always cries before any medical procedure. I wonder what her doctrors/nurses think about it, it's unusual for an adult. She isn't in pain, the surgery isn't that dangerous, why is she crying?

On the way to the hospital, HA!(Beavis, Judith) was yawning in the back seat of the car, while her mom, a 60+ year old woman, was driving at about 5 am. So much for Beavis in shining armor! Beavis would be proud, but would Geoff Ferris, his father be?
On the way, Tiffany pointed to a building on a corner where her father owned a business. Tiffany may have memory problems because she couldn't remember her father's business was Quicken Chicken!! How could she forget the name of the business that her father had when she had made a point of talking about it in a previous video?
No she didn't forget the name of her father's business. She forgot the name of the current occupant of the space. It isn't necessary to look for a negative connotation in every single remark, nor is it necessary to dox Matt's family.
---
Would the NHS willy nilly prescribe morphine if it were not necessary? Seems to me that would be quite unprofessional.

Reactions: 4
No she didn't forget the name of her father's business. She forgot the name of the current occupant of the space. It isn't necessary to look for a negative connotation in every single remark, nor is it necessary to dox Matt's family.
---

Would the NHS willy nilly prescribe morphine if it were not necessary? Seems to me that would be quite unprofessional.
But is it doxing if the information shared is from the internet?

Reactions: 3
We could get into a whole discussion but the extensive research and publication of Matt's family info on his thread was unethical.
Unethical according to whom and to what rule? Unethical according to what religion or commandment?
This site is a type of 'reaction-site' where people discuss people in real terms, not in symbols and not with, necessarily, hidden information. Matt's dad is NOT the only one mentioned on this site, and others have provided the names of his aunts, cousins, and others, including identifying information for them and also for her previous boyfriend, Tiroy Nicholas, who is a successful engineer as per his Linked in profile. Others have even provided the date of birth of Geoff Ferris. (For those who have been here for lots and lots of time, remember when Geoff's Ferris' date of birth was provided in earlier threads in order to figure out if it would be logical based on birth dates that he could be Matt's dad?!)
This information is readily available online, as are Tiffany's financials related to a loan that she never repaid because she liquidated her business. Someone even provided the links and/or the documents themselves in these threads! As far as information is concerned, as long as it is available freely on the internet for all to see and download, it is fair game to be discussed on this site, and on others as well.
You are correct that it was the name of the current business that Tiffany didn't know.

You wrote "It isn't necessary to look for a negative connotation in every single remark, nor is it necessary to dox Matt's family."
These threads by their very existence aren't 'necessary', and nor are Tiffany's videos. If you think mentioning real names isn't necessary, feel free not to mention them. By her own doing through her videos, Tiffany Maurice-Christy (Yes, this is her full name, and it is publicly available.) is now a public figure earning thousands of pounds every month from her videos. Anonymity is what one trades for such income in the public sphere. Call this mention of real names what you will, it is fully legal to do so with the information being freely available on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unethical according to whom and to what rule? Unethical according to what religion or commandment?
This site is a type of 'reaction-site' where people discuss people in real terms, not in symbols and not with, necessarily, hidden information. Matt's dad is NOT the only one mentioned on this site, and others have provided the names of his aunts, cousins, and others, including identifying information for them and also for her previous boyfriend, Tiroy Nicholas, who is a successful engineer as per his Linked in profile. Others have even provided the date of birth of Geoff Ferris. (For those who have been here for lots and lots of time, remember when Geoff's Ferris' date of birth was provided in earlier threads in order to figure out if it would be logical based on birth dates that he could be Matt's dad?!)
This information is readily available online, as are Tiffany's financials related to a loan that she never repaid because she liquidated her business. Someone even provided the links and/or the documents themselves in these threads! As far as information is concerned, as long as it is available freely on the internet for all to see and download, it is fair game to be discussed on this site, and on others as well.
You are correct that it was the name of the current business that Tiffany didn't know.

You wrote "It isn't necessary to look for a negative connotation in every single remark, nor is it necessary to dox Matt's family."
These threads by their very existence aren't 'necessary', and nor are Tiffany's videos. If you think mentioning real names isn't necessary, feel free not to mention them. By her own doing through her videos, Tiffany Maurice-Christy (Yes, this is her full name, and it is publicly available.) is now a public figure earning thousands of pounds every month from her videos. Anonymity is what one trades for such income in the public sphere. Call this mention of real names what you will, it is fully legal to do so with the information being freely available on the internet.
From Terms and Rules of Tattle Life

Privacy
Don't ask for or share information that could compromise someone's privacy. Even if an influencer themselves has been careless and it's easy to find we take privacy very seriously as this is a public forum and it's against the rules to repeat it here/post steps to find it.

• Heart

Spot on.
---

Privacy
Don't ask for or share information that could compromise someone's privacy. Even if an influencer themselves has been careless and it's easy to find we take privacy very seriously as this is a public forum and it's against the rules to repeat it here/post steps to find it.
She wasn't "careless" as in mistakingly leaving a letter around that appeared "accidently" on a video. All information that has been noted on TL is PUBLICLY available and therefore not merely a matter of "carelessness".

No one is peeking through her windows to see what she is up to. She is putting her life on view herself (well the bits that suit anyway) and earning plenty for it.

Last edited:

Privacy
Very detailed information in previous threads wasn't removed, so, clearly, Tattle did not consider what had been written as a compromise on someone's privacy. Privacy as concerns a public figure is nebulous. The very detailed information that had previously been provided is publicly available information. This site did not consider what was written to be a breach of privacy. Again, privacy as a concept is unclear when dealing with public figures and publicly available information.

In previous threads, readers will find that sharing someone's name, for example, is not a breach of privacy on this site. Sharing liquidation forms that showed that about 25,000 pounds of business loan was unpaid by Tiffany was allowed. Sharing birth dates of Geoff Ferris was allowed. Sharing information found on Facebook profiles was allowed. Sharing screenshots of the medical forms that Tiffany had provided on video was allowed. Sharing photos from Facebook and any type of screenshots from the videos themselves was allowed. The only information that was flagged was when the phone number of the Royal Marsden had been written in a comment. However, one can easily go to Google and find that information in less than a minute. I believe that sharing phone numbers is where the line is drawn on this site. It is informative to have this type of summary so that people know what type of information has already been shared. The good old method of trial and error also can be attempted.

The fact that information previously posted on a thread was not removed is not proof of anything. It means only that the post was not reported.
People on this thread are far more likely to report any suspected violation as it pertains to the Royal Marsden than if it pertains to Tiffany and her family. I suspect that is why the post containing the RM phone number was flagged.

Reactions: 4
The fact that information previously posted on a thread was not removed is not proof of anything. It means only that the post was not reported.
People on this thread are far more likely to report any suspected violation as it pertains to the Royal Marsden than if it pertains to Tiffany and her family. I suspect that is why the post containing the RM phone number was flagged.
I believe you are underestimating Tiffany and whoever her associates are! For example, Tiffany tried to get MkLovlif's videos and channel removed, and even reported the channel. The copyright violation referred to MKLovlif's use of Tiffany's photos, but content in MKLovlif's videos was not removed.
There is a high probability that Tiffany if not other family members have read or still read these threads. There is also a very good chance that Tiffany and/or other family members have tried to get all of the Tiffanythinks threads closed and have not been successful. One reason that they wouldn't have been successful at having these threads closed is that only publicly available information has been shared here.

What is considered a breach of privacy in the legal sense? Sharing confidential information without permission is a clear breach of privacy. All of the information that had been previously shared on this site regarding Tiffany has either been publicly available information or information that Tiffany, herself, shared. As such, none of the information shared here was confidential. Therefore, it wasn't a breach of privacy.

Also, I do believe that information that was previously posted and remains is proof that privacy wasn't breached because, as per the terms of use of Tattle, moderators on this site read every post. A moderator may remove a post even if it is not flagged by someone else. This seems to be in contrast with Facebook, where, earlier, a post had to be flagged for it to be examined. (I don't know if this is still the case with Facebook or if Facebook currently checks information to see if it is false or not.)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.