TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the surgeon told her he’ll treat her like his own sister. He then gave her the 3 options. I guess knowing what he knows, he can’t persuade or decide for her in case the surgery goes wrong. She has to make the call i.e. 1)to have the risky surgery but with a chance to live or 2)to wait and do nothing and hope for a miracle that the tumour vanishes, which realistically will not happen. Not easy to be a surgeon too. Scary😱.

Reactions: 7
The surgeon did not scrape deep enough into the grapefruit for the biopsy.
That is interesting. I wonder how far the scraping, or, if it is a needle (like, fine-needle aspiration), how far into the mass it goes. Medically, could it be possible that cells deeper inside would be cancerous, but cells closer to the surface not cancerous? This is the type of question Tiffany should be asking.

She lies over her lies. Said Matt’s father was going to visit. It didn’t happen. Biopsies were taken without preps (or she would hv shown the cocktail of drinks she needed to drink eve of colonoscopy for pity’s sake). She said she had never visited Matt’s family in Ireland but has known him for 4 years?. Really? 4 years and you haven’t gone with him to visit his folks??
Well, maybe Matt's dad did visit, but she did not mention it because Matt may have told her to keep his dad out of her videos. About the non-prep...How can a colonoscopy even be done without prep? I think she may have had prep, but figures people know about what occurs with the prep, so left it out. When Tiffany doesn't mention something, I do not automatically assume that it did not happen. She leaves viewers in the dark with regard to her medical results (For example, she has never READ an official result directly from the paper results for viewers to hear, verbatim.), so, why not equally leave viewers in the dark concerning other topics? For the remainder of what you wrote, I agree with most of what you said, except that her cancer may not be that bad. This conclusion I am not able to make.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't think it is all calculated. I feel like I am the bad person now, but honestly I think she is beyond naive and not very bright. She doesn't realise how serious this situation is so she is just acting like regular influencer selling her merch etc. And just making videos as she goes. She is a 10 yo in a skin of grown up woman. She had her hospital visit recorded, so she doesn't want to talk about it on Tuesday to have content for Thursday.
I wouldn't feel like a bad person if I was you; you're entitled to question information that has been given to you to allow you to be compassionate for a complete stranger, whom you trusted. I work in the Medical field, and whether you're in the UK, Canada, USA or anywhere else, if you're a Cancer patient, you can get in touch with your Doctor/Oncologist/Surgeon. She's not trying, and I'm not sure why? Either this isn't as bad as she thought, or she's caught up in a lie that she can't get out of?!
Either way, we have somehow been led astray, and I know what the difference is now as opposed to before when she was open and considerate of her "Loving Tiffany Family" and that's EGO! She has a bunch of Followers feeding her what she wants to hear, and now she's larger than life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Around 10 days ago a group of oncology nurses and resident physicians from the Cleveland Clinic sent Tiff their professional opinion of her diagnosis along with their concern for her survival. I wonder if she read their comments ... and if she promptly branded them as one of the negative Nellies and blocked them.
How did you obtain such information? Are you one of them? Why do you think that Tiffany has not mentioned any of this in her videos?

Reactions: 3
That is interesting. I wonder how far the scraping, or, if it is a needle (like, fine-needle aspiration), how far into the mass it goes. Medically, could it be possible that cells deeper inside would be cancerous, but cells closer to the surface not cancerous? This is the type of question Tiffany should be asking.

Well, maybe Matt's dad did visit, but she did not mention it because Matt may have told her to keep his dad out of her videos. About the non-prep...How can a colonoscopy even be done without prep? I think she may have had prep, but figures people know about what occurs with the prep, so left it out. When Tiffany doesn't mention something, I do not automatically assume that it did not happen. She leaves viewers in the dark with regard to her medical results (For example, she has never READ an official result directly from the paper results for viewers to hear, verbatim.), so, why not equally leave viewers in the dark concerning other topics? For the remainder of what you wrote, I agree with most of what you said, except that her cancer may not be that bad. This conclusion I am not able to make.
Well, I have changed my opinion about her after reading some of the comments here from doctors regarding her diagnosis. I know she’s annoying in a lot of ways but criticisms aside, she actually is in a very terrible position. Whether she tries to block it out or not, she now has 2 very difficult choices, to have the risky surgery now or wait for her cancer to get worse. My feelings for her grew from sympathy to anger to pity. Hope she gets the mental help she needs soon, or else it’s gonna be too late. It is a dire and scary situation for her.😰

Reactions: 6
How did you obtain such information? Are you one of them? Why do you think that Tiffany has not mentioned any of this in her videos?
It was a comment on one of her YT videos ( probably been deleted now)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, I have changed my opinion about her after reading some of the comments here from doctors regarding her diagnosis. I know she’s annoying in a lot of ways but criticisms aside, she actually is in a very terrible position. Whether she tries to block it out or not, she now has 2 very difficult choices, to have the risky surgery now or wait for her cancer to get worse. My feelings for her grew from sympathy to anger to pity. Hope she gets the mental help she needs soon, or else it’s gonna be too late. It is a dire and scary situation for her.😰
It is indeed a really horrible position to be in, presuming that's actually the position she's in. To me it seems a no-brainer, as one option is risky but potentially life-saving and the other is risky because it probably leads to premature death. But I realise it's very easy for me to feel this way and when you're actually caught between these awful choices it must be so, so hard to know what to do. I don't envy her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is indeed a really horrible position to be in, presuming that's actually the position she's in. To me it seems a no-brainer, as one option is risky but potentially life-saving and the other is risky because it probably leads to premature death. But I realise it's very easy for me to feel this way and when you're actually caught between these awful choices it must be so, so hard to know what to do. I don't envy her.
I now realise that she actually has the T4B cancer which hasn’t gone away but requires urgent surgery for her survival. As with all surgeries, this complex surgery itself is risky and she might not even survive it. Waiting is also not an option. She’s in between a rock and a hard place and she seemingly is trying to block it out but distracting herself with unimportant stuff. Tough situation for her and her family to pretend as if everything is alright when it is NOT.

Reactions: 4
A delayed response not possible??
Delayed responses are expected with radiation therapy, which she had. This is one of the reasons why there is a six-week wait for scans: to check the progress post-radiation. This is basic information that can be obtained from medical documents online. Theoretically, she could have achieved total, or even partial, clinical response. It would have been better if Tiffany had stated if she had a partial clinical response, rather than trying to explain in her confused language what the doctors told her.

Reactions: 4
Delayed responses are expected with radiation therapy, which she had. This is one of the reasons why there is a six-week wait for scans: to check the progress post-radiation. This is basic information that can be obtained from medical documents online. Theoretically, she could have achieved total, or even partial, clinical response. It would have been better if Tiffany had stated if she had a partial clinical response, rather than trying to explain in her confused language what the doctors told her.
She still has to have that surgery. The chemo or radiation treatment alone will not remove her T4B cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is easily making 90 to 125K yearly if she keeps these number of views and comments and likes/dislikes.
I have a very good friend who is a Psychiatrist, and I was telling her about this young woman, and she agreed to view a few videos. She said something that may explain all of this:
Like our Threads here, Tiffany has figured out how to draw in a 'like-minded' audience. When you bring together a group of people who are like-minded, then they will bring in more people. Tiffany knows that if there's compassionate people who are supporting her, and her only, she can play on their Empathy.
Tiffany is not simple-minded at all; she's very smart!
As for the Cancer journey, we don't think she ever intended on fully sharing, only building her Channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree with you totally. In my opinion, Tiffany is as folls:
1) someone who is very insecure inside. Could be due to childhood trauma, parental breakup etc and is desperate for attention and love;
2) although she is blessed with reasonably good looks, she craves fame and popularity. Maybe her ex couldn’t accept her YT obsession and they broke up?
3) I think she has some form of cancer. As to what grade etc, we only hear it from her. We’ve seen her going for chemo and radiation treatment etc. so she does hv some cancer
4) she wants people to like her. Hence, the nice, little girl persona. Speaking like a child, praying like an angel. Saying things like “my loving TT family, I love you all so, so much…” 😳😳Really? Does she know the meaning of love? Or is her version of love that her viewers shower her with praises and accolades to boost her ego plus making her thousands of $$ richer every month? Has she ever offered to donate a jumper to a cancer sufferer viewer?
5) she’s uncomfortable and afraid when she gets found out and challenged. Hence the deleting and blocking.
6) I don’t think she’s suicidal. To do nothing and wait for the supposed T4B mass to grow is a form of slow suicide. I think she loves her life too much to risk dying due to non-treatment. She has a good family, a hen pecked bf who’s at her beck and call and loads of silly, adoring viewers in her TT family. That equates a lot of $$$$, now and in the future. Why die?

My take is still the same. She is acting dumb and expects viewers to believe that a 30year old educated woman needs to be told and reminded to ask the basic questions regarding their health condition. Even if that was the case and she’s totally and genuinely dumb, there’s the family as well. They would surely remind her, go with her and help her fix this.

My conclusion is that she’s using her whatever grade cancer to gain attention, pity and to profit from it. Am sure she gets some kind of sickness allowance from her employer, insurance or Govt. But she is also greedy. She wants more and keeps reminding viewers to buy her merchandise plus to like, subs etc. she also took the camera when rushing to the ER, coz she knew that it would get her thousands of curious views. She would do anything, whilst battling her cancer, to profit from it.

She lies over her lies. Said Matt’s father was going to visit. It didn’t happen. Biopsies were taken without preps (or she would hv shown the cocktail of drinks she needed to drink eve of colonoscopy for pity’s sake). She said she had never visited Matt’s family in Ireland but has known him for 4 years?. Really? 4 years and you haven’t gone with him to visit his folks??

I think that the whole family knows the truth and that her condition isn’t that bad. Yes, Amma does look worried sometimes but they generally live normal lives. Also I can’t believe that since her diagnosis, she hasn’t googled about her cancer. That is another lie. Her doctor cousin must be a sensible, professional lady and I’m sure she won’t subscribe to this craziness. Hence we don’t see much of her. What do you guys think?
Maybe she is a bit dumb/ not very bright but even reasonably smart people can be in denial ( even if it appears to outsiders that the person is completely dumb ). Being in denial is alas pretty common to some extent ( that’s what my onco-psychiatrist friend told me and I know IRL some people like that. Old ones with stage 4 thinking it’s a pretty good stage/obviously not knowing there is no stage 5 😏and who never ever googled anything about their cancer). I agree with blocked deleted about the fact that there is things the doctors told her she does not understand / cannot hear … It’s really obvious because she sometimes kind of think she has no cancer and that maybe if everything is fine no surgery will be needed. BUT it doesn’t make any sense medically speaking . Surgery is the ONLY way for stage 1 and 2. Wait and watch never ever ever happens fort those stages (colorectal cancer). Surgery is also THE ONLY WAY and the usual protocol for stage 3 and even for some stage 4!!!! The wait and watch (in France ) is experimental for some stage 4 when the surgery is too difficult / the patient is too weak / very old etc … Even more rarely wait and watch can be used for stage 3 but definitely stage 3 with a problem ( like a very risky surgery, a patient that cannot handle the surgery, makes sense for an older patient with slower progression and very weak e.g) but a « normal » colorectal cancer stage 3 MUST get the surgery . There is no miraculous healing and there is no way no surgery is the way to go to be cured … NO WAY. So either she is lying and had no cancer at all ( or had a stage 1 or 2 and already had the surgery in feb2021 ) or the surgery will be needed at some point if not it means she is going to be terminal . She is young and she can’t stay with non cancerous biopsies and scans for very long without chemo and without surgery . Maybe a year/ few years ( … not even sure). So they probably tried to tell her she might end up being stage 4/ terminal but they obviously didn’t use those terms . Probably won’t say terminal cause stage 4 patients can sometimes live up to many many years fortunately ! Yay that’s what my friend doctor told me. Some stage 4 are alive for 10+ years ! So I don’t know what they told her but she definitely didn’t understand some things . No surgery and wait and watch cannot go on for a long time . The surgery will happen at some point OR it means she is/ or gonna be stage 4 . There is no miraculous healing possible with the scar tissue / the tumor inside. Well it can stay silent for years I guess. But she is still very young so it cannot stay silent for life . Maybe she is lying about everything and/or had a stage 1-2 and a surgery previously (the little secret surgery?). But if she is not lying about T4b and stage3 and the secret surgery not related to cancer then yes her condition is probably much worse than what she seems to think . I agree with the rest of what you say, some things are really suspicious (no prep before colonoscopy for example). But she definitely might be in denial and so seemingly appearing very dumb. But indeed she has a really weird behavior for someone stage 3 /4 with no surgery. Remember surgery has always been the end goal since the very beginning. No surgery is a really really bad sign that she seems to see as a good one . Alas . And it’s understandable because the life altering surgery is an horrific one for sure … But ending in stage 4 is definitely not better .

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't feel like a bad person if I was you; you're entitled to question information that has been given to you to allow you to be compassionate for a complete stranger, whom you trusted. I work in the Medical field, and whether you're in the UK, Canada, USA or anywhere else, if you're a Cancer patient, you can get in touch with your Doctor/Oncologist/Surgeon. She's not trying, and I'm not sure why? Either this isn't as bad as she thought, or she's caught up in a lie that she can't get out of?!
Either way, we have somehow been led astray, and I know what the difference is now as opposed to before when she was open and considerate of her "Loving Tiffany Family" and that's EGO! She has a bunch of Followers feeding her what she wants to hear, and now she's larger than life.
Yes I think I was with her until the 'what should I do' and it's all unravelled since then.
She was childish and irritating but I believed what she was telling us. Now I second guess everything she has ever said.

• Heart
Key words: Reasonable people. Tiffany is not behaving like a reasonable person and she doesn’t seem to read the reports so it’s very possible she is avoiding it. Even if she reads them, she may not share the documents with anyone else in her family so they could be in the dark going off Tiffany’s misinterpretation. All I know for sure is that she is being treated like someone who is terminal from a medical standpoint, she has the tumor inside her and there’s no urgency. It makes sense that she would have been told in some form that it is or could be terminal, and she’s just not accepting it. She’s liking all those miracle comments so that should tell you what you’re dealing with.
Absolutely ! She is treated like a terminal or a really bad prognosis stage 3. That is for sure. Or she lies about almost everything (grading, surgeries ) and already had a surgery and documented the following chemos omitting things on purpose (by this logic she would already know she is cancer free and would be lying to gain viewers) It seems unlikely to me … Doing those kind of things would require really high manipulative traits . From a moral standpoint it would be awfully disgusting . Much worse than being a little bit narcissist and wanting some kind of fame and YouTube money . Plus she is workaholic so thinking about her channel instead of her cancer makes sense (it helps her to stay in denial except for the « negative » comments ).

76.4k subscribers, and this was the top comment in yesterday's warm water with Tiffany:

You must advocate for yourself. Do not worry about your surgeon’s time. You deserve the doctor’s time and answers to all of your questions. Stay strong.
That makes me so angry because she won't talk to "just a Nurse" and only wants the Doctor/Surgeon/Oncologist.

• Angry
I doubt she's lying, as doing that in front of Amma and Matt would not be a good thing. But she's being economical with the truth.

So the fact that the margins were clear does not change anything in terms of the type of the operation? She would still need total pelvic exenteration?

You know, some commenters were saying that the surgeon could go in laparoscopically and check everything first. Some were saying that she should opt to have the surgery right now and she should not worry about losing all those organs cause as the results showed no cancer, the doctor would only remove the 'cancerous areas'.
😓
He checked what he needed. A LAP is done for certain Colon Cancers, which just entails small incisions instead of one long incision; but only a Surgeon can determine if that can be done. If her Tumor is encased, it may not be the path they choose. Plus, a big Tumor is a long operation, so sometimes it's better to make the long incision, and get the procedure done quickly.
Yes, clear margins just indicate that the surgery can be done and leave healthy tissue behind. But if the margins show cancer cells, then that means that the cancer is spreading. So it's good news for her that the margins were clear. The new Biopsy will tell whether the cancer has spread. I doubt he'll check the tumor, and more likely will check the outside to see if the tumor is contained. IF it's contained, he can remove it.

Why not offer some treatment outside of surgery like more chemo?
Sorry to keep asking you questions but you have knowledge of this particular cancer.
More Chemo isn't offered because it'll run her immunity down. The Surgeon wants her strong incase he decides to operate. At this stage, and since she didn't respond well the first time, there's no sense because there's not a lot of "cocktails"(Chemo mixtures) used for Colon Cancer. It's best to let her system build up, and go from there.

I think it’s an abbreviation for “under anesthetic”. It was like he was reiterating the term by using the abbreviation. I suppose that’s what it was?
It's Endoscopic Examination under Anesthetic. They do it to check for neck and head cancer.

I hadn't thought of that, but you'd think a 2nd opinion on such unexpected results and a radical treatment departure from major surgery to simply doing nothing would have automatically prompted a 2nd opinion from someone outside her "team" to objectively review all the results and proposed next step.

Good point.
Really this man IS her second opinion because remember when this journey started, the first Surgeon said he wouldn't touch it. If she gave half a damn about her "Loving Tiffany Family", she would remind people of this. But then again, she's a bit of a simpleton!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Tiffany really needs to join this forum and read about what the others with medical background are saying. She needs to wake up and save her own life. She must realise that she is racing against time. Without urgent surgery, the cancer will become inoperable, hopefully slowly but surely. 🫣
i actually think she’s posting in this forum… I think alot of influencers must create profiles on here and try and put their own spin and try to influence & manipulate the narrative. (She can’t censor her comments on here like she has on her YouTube) I think someone who keeps playing her cancer down even though we’ve got proof on the contrary.., I won’t name them just yet it’s just a hunch I have x

• Wow
He checked what he needed. A LAP is done for certain Colon Cancers, which just entails small incisions instead of one long incision; but only a Surgeon can determine if that can be done. If her Tumor is encased, it may not be the path they choose. Plus, a big Tumor is a long operation, so sometimes it's better to make the long incision, and get the procedure done quickly.
Yes, clear margins just indicate that the surgery can be done and leave healthy tissue behind. But if the margins show cancer cells, then that means that the cancer is spreading. So it's good news for her that the margins were clear. The new Biopsy will tell whether the cancer has spread. I doubt he'll check the tumor, and more likely will check the outside to see if the tumor is contained. IF it's contained, he can remove it.

More Chemo isn't offered because it'll run her immunity down. The Surgeon wants her strong incase he decides to operate. At this stage, and since she didn't respond well the first time, there's no sense because there's not a lot of "cocktails"(Chemo mixtures) used for Colon Cancer. It's best to let her system build up, and go from there.

It's Endoscopic Examination under Anesthetic. They do it to check for neck and head cancer.

Really this man IS her second opinion because remember when this journey started, the first Surgeon said he wouldn't touch it. If she gave half a damn about her "Loving Tiffany Family", she would remind people of this. But then again, she's a bit of a simpleton!
I don’t remember her saying that no other surgeon would it touch at the time. Only when her present surgeon agreed to do it.
Did I miss it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.