TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany had virtually no response to NCRT,
Except from what we've been told, the most recent scans and biopsies indicate that she apparently HAS had a significant delayed response.

I agree, the "how" this has happened now all of a sudden has never been explained.

If the tumour isn't being removed as part of treatment, that would change her staging to IV
I'm confused by that too. Perhaps whatever information Tiffany provides today can fill in some of the missing gaps how she now fits the "WW" criteria. None of the research I read speaks of ANY surgical removal of any remaining mass following a WW program. I don't understand how surgery is suddenly no longer necessary. I also don't know how other information she's relayed (scar tissue, mucin, etc.) factor into the analysis.

As somebody who has jadedly worked in publishing for a long time, I can tell you that the sort of 'book' she is writing is probably exactly the sort of book that a publisher would get excited about as nowadays they tend to sign people on the size of their social media following above all else.
So much of "success" now unfortunately is measured by social media following. I am still getting used to the idea that people are earning an extremely good living with a YT channel alone!

It's weird though according to stats there is a good five year survival rate for stage 3, which is localized advanced colorectal cancer. I would think surgery should be encouraged by the doctor not a wait and watch 🤷‍♀️
Yes, but according to the research I just shared, watch and wait and surgical routes both have comparable outcomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Except from what we've been told, the most recent scans and biopsies indicate that she apparently HAS had a significant delayed response.
Have we? Tiffany took the negative biopsies as evidence she has no cancer, which isn't how that's determined. It only shows if cancer is in the biopsied samples. As for clear scans, they were likely tracking any spread of surrounding areas and the lungs, not implying the tumour itself was quashed from maintenance chemo (again, next-to-impossible). Tiffany never did ask for clarification on the T4B tumour, as she speculated that she might be the first case where it's gone from "T4B to nothing". I know we've said this loads of times in both threads, but taking Tiffany's information as accurate isn't the best idea. Most cancer vloggers play phone calls or the important snippets from doctors because they don't know how to put it in layman's terms, but Tiffany omits all the clips and tells her own version. Tiffany's narration is consistently unreliable and contradictory with basic protocols on treating her type/stage of cancer.

Tiffany was told without surgery, she'd have 6-9 months to live. The surgeon wouldn't say this if he believed she would have long-term survival from chemo and radiation alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, I'd actually really love to see a copy of her medical reports and results. I'd like to compare them to prior reports/scans too. I'm learning on the fly here, just trying to make sense of what we know with huge gaps missing.

She could have been a lot more forthcoming as opposed to leaving those invested in her journey doing a lot of unnecessary guesswork, speculation and with massive confusion. I didn't really want to be spending several hours learning about "watch & wait" to try to figure out what her doctors were doing when Tiffany could have just told us herself!

Have we? Tiffany took the negative biopsies as evidence she has no cancer, which isn't how that's determined. It only shows if cancer is in the biopsied samples. As for clear scans, they were likely tracking any spread of surrounding areas and the lungs, not implying the tumour itself was quashed from maintenance chemo (again, next-to-impossible). Tiffany never did ask for clarification on the T4B tumour, as she speculated that she might be the first case where it's gone from "T4B to nothing". I know we've said this loads of times in both threads, but taking Tiffany's information as accurate isn't the best idea. Most cancer vloggers play phone calls or the important snippets from doctors because they don't know how to put it in layman's terms, but Tiffany omits all the clips and tells her own version. Tiffany's narration is consistently unreliable and contradictory with basic protocols on treating her type/stage of cancer.

Tiffany was told without surgery, she'd have 6-9 months to live. The surgeon wouldn't say this if he believed she would have long-term survival from chemo and radiation alone.
That was during their first visit going off of the scans after chemo and radio. He did more scans weeks later and that's when he, according to Tiffany, said there were no signs of cancer and they should do the W&W.

Reactions: 5
That was during their first visit going off of the scans after chemo and radio. He did more scans weeks later and that's when he, according to Tiffany, said there were no signs of cancer and they should do the W&W.
"According to Tiffany". I refer you to my previous comment.

Reactions: 7

6-9 mths to live without surgery? Her case is getting quite scary. She was so looking forward to surgery and is now happy to wait and see. Still can’t believe a 30 year old, educated woman cannot understand the urgency of her own case and relate properly. She hasn’t even tried to get a second opinion. She’s just content to wait for more scans n biopsies. Sad.🫢

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t even tried to get a second opinion. She’s just content to wait for more scans n biopsies.
I hadn't thought of that, but you'd think a 2nd opinion on such unexpected results and a radical treatment departure from major surgery to simply doing nothing would have automatically prompted a 2nd opinion from someone outside her "team" to objectively review all the results and proposed next step.

Good point.

Agree with you totally. In my opinion, Tiffany is as folls:
1) someone who is very insecure inside. Could be due to childhood trauma, parental breakup etc and is desperate for attention and love;
2) although she is blessed with reasonably good looks, she craves fame and popularity. Maybe her ex couldn’t accept her YT obsession and they broke up?
3) I think she has some form of cancer. As to what grade etc, we only hear it from her. We’ve seen her going for chemo and radiation treatment etc. so she does hv some cancer
4) she wants people to like her. Hence, the nice, little girl persona. Speaking like a child, praying like an angel. Saying things like “my loving TT family, I love you all so, so much…” 😳😳Really? Does she know the meaning of love? Or is her version of love that her viewers shower her with praises and accolades to boost her ego plus making her thousands of $$ richer every month? Has she ever offered to donate a jumper to a cancer sufferer viewer?
5) she’s uncomfortable and afraid when she gets found out and challenged. Hence the deleting and blocking.
6) I don’t think she’s suicidal. To do nothing and wait for the supposed T4B mass to grow is a form of slow suicide. I think she loves her life too much to risk dying due to non-treatment. She has a good family, a hen pecked bf who’s at her beck and call and loads of silly, adoring viewers in her TT family. That equates a lot of $$$$, now and in the future. Why die?

My take is still the same. She is acting dumb and expects viewers to believe that a 30year old educated woman needs to be told and reminded to ask the basic questions regarding their health condition. Even if that was the case and she’s totally and genuinely dumb, there’s the family as well. They would surely remind her, go with her and help her fix this.

My conclusion is that she’s using her whatever grade cancer to gain attention, pity and to profit from it. Am sure she gets some kind of sickness allowance from her employer, insurance or Govt. But she is also greedy. She wants more and keeps reminding viewers to buy her merchandise plus to like, subs etc. she also took the camera when rushing to the ER, coz she knew that it would get her thousands of curious views. She would do anything, whilst battling her cancer, to profit from it.

She lies over her lies. Said Matt’s father was going to visit. It didn’t happen. Biopsies were taken without preps (or she would hv shown the cocktail of drinks she needed to drink eve of colonoscopy for pity’s sake). She said she had never visited Matt’s family in Ireland but has known him for 4 years?. Really? 4 years and you haven’t gone with him to visit his folks??

I think that the whole family knows the truth and that her condition isn’t that bad. Yes, Amma does look worried sometimes but they generally live normal lives. Also I can’t believe that since her diagnosis, she hasn’t googled about her cancer. That is another lie. Her doctor cousin must be a sensible, professional lady and I’m sure she won’t subscribe to this craziness. Hence we don’t see much of her. What do you guys think?

This is my take completely.
I did ask Tiffany where exactly her EUA was and the location of the biopsies as I too highlighted to her that I had not seen or heard her discuss the preps on any video … obviously she never replied.

I also agree her family are quite calm and at peace with everything and do not appear distressed or grief stricken including Matt and Amma, though Amma does look exhausted!

I believe Tiffany is quite a master at cleverness and scheming; a young lady who knows exactly what ‘yarns’ spin big dollars and she is augmenting the plan quite admirably.
Sad that cancer (be it T4b or a lesser grade which I believe it is) is at the centre of this ever so public chapter of her life. Cancer is real … wake up and smell the roses Tiffanythinks and forget the $$$!
Health is your wealth!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think that moment really revealed her true colours. She is not as sweet as people seem to think. And the amount of abuse that doctor then received in the comments ...
She told us that that doctor told her that the tumour was T4b. She said 'I thought I was stage 3! What is T4b??' And then she went on with something like: 'He doesn't even know me, he thought Amma was the patient. And he said there might be no surgery because of the size and stage of my tumour. But he was basing that on the old scans so I will just ignore these news as my treatment (I think she only had chemo done at that point) may have shrunk the tumour'.
And then in the next vlog, it was revealed that what that particular doctor was telling her was absolutely correct.
She'd finished her treatment because she thought she was seeing the doctor about her radiation burns.

I did ask Tiffany where exactly her EUA was and the location of the biopsies as I too highlighted to her that I had not seen or heard her discuss the preps on any video … obviously she never replied.

I also agree her family are quite calm and at peace with everything and do not appear distressed or grief stricken including Matt and Amma, though Amma does look exhausted!

I believe Tiffany is quite a master at cleverness and scheming; a young lady who knows exactly what ‘yarns’ spin big dollars and she is augmenting the plan quite admirably.
Sad that cancer (be it T4b or a lesser grade which I believe it is) is at the centre of this ever so public chapter of her life. Cancer is real … wake up and smell the roses Tiffanythinks and forget the $$$!
Health is your wealth!
Annoying as she is, after reading the recent comments from doctors on this forum, I think Tiffany is truly a sad case. Her health situation is so urgent and dire but she’s more focused on publishing videos. She may not have a long time to live if she doesn’t have the surgery asap to remove the tumour. This is the only chance for her survival. Although she is educated and supposed to be a professional career person, she is lost, uninformed and is making all the wrong life and death decisions. Now that I understand her T4B cancer better, one can only feel sorry for her ‘blindness’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Health is your wealth!
Absolutely not. The scheming and cleverness on YouTube? Sure. But the seriousness of her cancer was quite literally caught on tape from the surgeon’s mouth. We hear direct reference to it being T4b from one clip and the surgery being described as “brutal“ from the main surgeon. There is no doubt her cancer is serious. Are you suggesting that was staged? Just no.

• Heart
I think it’s an abbreviation for “under anesthetic”. It was like he was reiterating the term by using the abbreviation. I suppose that’s what it was?

It’s EUA … ‘Examination under anaesthetic’ a short procedure to examine an area of concern and often take biopsies or photos to aid the treatment plan ongoing.

Reactions: 4
It’s EUA … ‘Examination under anaesthetic’ a short procedure to examine an area of concern and often take biopsies or photos to aid the treatment plan ongoing.
Thank you! I think I missed the E in EUA when he said it, all I heard was UA lol thank you for clarifying!

I think Tiffany really needs to join this forum and read about what the others with medical background are saying. She needs to wake up and save her own life. She must realise that she is racing against time. Without urgent surgery, the cancer will become inoperable, hopefully slowly but surely. 🫣

Reactions: 2
I think her medical team is doing the right stuff she’s just not conveying it or it’s going through some denial washing machine before it gets to us. She’s saying they wanted to wait but if she is stage three I don’t know if I believe that. If she’s stage four, then I might believe her when she says they want to wait, but she’s not saying it’s stage four. I’m going from what I know about colorectal cancer as someone in remission, what the surgeon said about her surgery, and the implications of chemo/radiation not reducing the tumor.

In terms of her scans, we know the tumor is still there so “clear” probably means it hasn’t spread although the tumor remains unchanged. It has to come out or will metastasize and become inoperable again. Even without metastasizing, her tumor is already so invasive that waiting at all doesn’t fly with a stage three status. She also mentioned mucin, which means she could have a
MAC, and it doesn’t show well on PET scans. There’s so much that’s being left out but we DO know she didn’t have the T4B tumor removed, so it is practically a ticking time bomb.

If I had to guess, I would say the surgeon and the team were originally going to try surgery to give Tiffany a good chance of curative treatment but it’s possible they now believe it won’t have the intended effect, and she’ll become stage four either way. I think what surprised him is the mucin in the biopsies and if it’s MAC, it’s a completely different beast than what he was prepared for. it would also explain why she didn’t respond to chemotherapy and radiotherapy very well.

If he truly wants to wait I would suspect it’s something related to this, but if he didn’t want to wait and she’s just saying he did, then she might’ve passed her only opportunity for surgery. Her surgeon is incredible so I don’t think he would suggest waiting if urgent surgery would save her life. Sadly, I think it’s about quality not quantity, and that’s reflected in Tiffany repeating those words as well as the mental health referrals.
I think Tiffany really needs to join this forum and read about what the others with medical background are saying. She needs to wake up and save her own life. She must realise that she is racing against time. Without urgent surgery, the cancer will become inoperable, hopefully slowly but surely. 🫣
She had people with medical backgrounds posting comments on her vlogs. She just saw it as hate and ignored it or even blocked it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Tiffany really needs to join this forum and read about what the others with medical background are saying. She needs to wake up and save her own life. She must realise that she is racing against time. Without urgent surgery, the cancer will become inoperable, hopefully slowly but surely.
Only a proper psychologist could try to ease their way into her psyche and crack the denial. Reading this forum might lead to a breakdown because it's too much, too fast. Tiffany may be a dodgy Youtuber, but her mental state is very fragile and only professionals could make any real progress. It's easy to dismiss people online as "haters", but less easy to do so in person with someone who knows her case. Let's hope she's booked that bloody appointment. It could save her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Absolutely not. The scheming and cleverness on YouTube? Sure. But the seriousness of her cancer was quite literally caught on tape from the surgeon’s mouth. We hear direct reference to it being T4b from one clip and the surgery being described as “brutal“ from the main surgeon. There is no doubt her cancer is serious. Are you suggesting that was staged? Just no.
Goodness no, I am not for one minute suggesting that was ‘staged’.
That is not what I said. Sorry if that’s how it comes across and is interpreted.
I am referring to her YT videos.
I am however, of the opinion that Tiffany has had a very positive response to her ‘therapies’ thus far and I do question the staging of the tumour (despite the fact the Dr is heard on tape)
I feel Tiffany knows far more than she is giving out to her public viewers and this is what I find wrong and offensive and yes, deliberate scheming for financial return.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Only a proper psychologist could try to ease their way into her psyche and crack the denial. Reading this forum might lead to a breakdown because it's too much, too fast. Tiffany may be a dodgy Youtuber, but her mental state is very fragile and only professionals could make any real progress. It's easy to dismiss people online as "haters", but less easy to do so in person with someone who knows her case. Let's hope she's booked that bloody appointment. It could save her life.
Nobody thinks what Suzie posted is possible? A complete clinical response?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.