TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's big on this manifestation thing so i think she feels that by talking about Christmas and wanting to vlog everyday that it's going to happen and that she's going to be healthy enough to do it..I'm all for her taking her mind off things but at some point reality has to kick in and she has to start pushing for herself rather than for spending her time on YouTube

Reactions: 11
Agree. It's possible to advocate for yourself at the same time as using positive manifestations, in the same way as it's possible to be both a sweet-natured girl and a good businesswoman. Tiffany is already three of those things but she really needs to focus on the first one now.

Reactions: 6
People have said before that Matt isn't the best person to with her. That's when we had the 'everybody's mean to Matt' vlog

I think it more than likely that she won't say anything on Thursday either. Probably more about her Christmas trees.

I agree with every word. Very well put. Tiffany should read it. I think it's what we all feel ( anyone with a brain) but if you put it in her comments you'd be blocked.

Last edited:
I think she will say something on Thursday. But whether any of us have a clue what she's talking about is a different matter! Too much reading between the lines needed.

Reactions: 9
I just read and re read some of the comments left after today’s vlog.
I’m so disgusted with Tiffany for the torment both mentally and emotionally she is bestowing on those dear and caring people from all over the world.
I think she has tricked everyone into believing the unbelievable… and that’s where I stop. I think Tiffany has the wool pulled over so many eyes.
I do believe she has cancer … but not to the extent she claims. It appears she is now backtracking and covering for her ‘misspoke’s’ … but the water appears to be getting muddier and muddier!
How sad, insulting and damaging for those currently in the fight of their life.
I think she owes people an apology and some truth!

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't say I feel as strongly, but I do think she owes her devoted followers some more transparency. And to stop labelling videos with things like 'blood and mucus' too.

I totally agree. Her manipulation of the caring viewers is sickening. Now they are disgusted and attacking the doctors, esp the surgeon for not calling her back. Really?? They already had a meeting and he already gave her the 3 options. It’s just her and Matt who didn’t prep themselves and ask the right questions. Now the surgeon and doctors’ reputation are at stake. Tiffany needs to own up to her stupidity of not researching abt whatever grade of cancer she’s having and asking the right questions. I used to sympathise with her situation. However, now I think that she’s cunning and acting stupid (to gain more pity and views) when she already knows everything abt her case. If she’s cancer free, she should throw the boomerang like she said. If she still has cancer, then she needs to do something or die prematurely. Surely her family and relatives should be more informed and could advise her on the right direction she should go.

Not to sidetrack the discussion off into finances, but Social Blade severely underestimates YT'ers income. I know three people who make a living off of being on YT, they are vloggers and one a live streamer. All three have been doing it for years. They looked at her channel; views, the likes and dislikes, and the amount of comments she receives is all considered 'engagement'. The yt'ers told me they estimate her monthly yt income at no less than 7K US Dollars. She's is making bank off of her channel since it became a cancer journey.

Noone can seriously think she's making £140k a year? Surely not? I know there's money in YouTube but she is hardly large scale in the scheme of it all.
She is easily making 90 to 125K yearly if she keeps these number of views and comments and likes/dislikes.

Reactions: 10
I am sure everyone has some negativity towards their own home country’s public health system and while I am sure the NHS is no different and attracts condemnation from near and far for what is doesn’t do well, I have only ever heard wonderful feedback regards the Royal Marsden. I cannot accept their medical/surgical/oncological/allied etc professionals are anything less than professional and committed. While they may be stretched as many have said … I honestly believe Tiffany would be armed with every bit of information and plan of care for her cancer journey and pathway.
How she twists that information to look and sound otherwise is a direct influence and reflection of herself only, albeit a young woman who exhibits significant mental health concerns.

Reactions: 12
we also actually heard her doctor during the results video say "It's always been quite a substantial tumor" . this is when she was the video with her mom when she sushed her an told her not to cry in the car afterward.
She most definitely has/had a very serious tumor and was not exaggerating.

Reactions: 17
She has been twisting and spinning her stories, video after video to gain more subs and views. She makes abt 24k per month on her channel, excluding merchandise. She has 305 videos so far and counting. Now, instead of urgently trying to find the cure for her cancer, she is still thinking of doing vlogmas. If not for the love for $$$$, who would have the frame of mind, time and energy to do so many videos, when they supposedly have T4B cancer and could potentially die from it??

Reactions: 7
Yes she is not very bright overall and no common sense but she is calculating in terms of youtube. She literally asks her viewers whether they watch her videos from start to finish (!!!) She might as well just ask them to not skip ads in her videos
Someone on here suggested that she should do separate videos about the cancer and separate about her silly activities so that we can just watch the cancer stuff. She will never do it as she knows that cancer is what pulls people in. That's why she never fails to put the word 'cancer' in her titles along with something overly dramatic instead of putting 'My silly ramblings about christmas trees, cozy socks, jumpers, darling Matt, and other foolishness'.
Yes she might reveal something on Thursday but it will be vague and confusing (as is she). It will last a couple of minutes and the rest will be about cooking, Matt, the garden centre ...

Reactions: 13
Possibly someone who is potentially addictive in their nature and has already used work and income to mask things.

From what I’ve seen of Tiffany she definitely has a leaning to being addictive.
I think she’s has control issues with food and work and income etc and I think instead of concentrating on her condition, for the sake of knowledge regarding her condition (stage / size / spread etc) and treatments, and maybe giving herself extra years, she seems to be more concentrating on her work (YouTube), earning power (YouTube again) etc.

I also think she’s very side tracked, but it might be all about avoidance of facing her reality.

That said, she does keep touching on the potential that she might not be well enough to vlogmas or that things might get worse (I can’t remember her exact words).
So, maybe she’s well aware somewhere in her consciousness how sick she is and I think if you watch and listen closely it’s creeping more and more to the surface.

We saw BB avoid facing reality by being the total opposite in terms of treatments and medicine to keep her alive but each way is just a way to avoid facing what may be a very uncomfortable reality and inevitability.

BB got there in the end and faced her inevitability with dignity. As I am sure tiffany will in the end.

OMG I am so happy I found this thread,
Welcome to the TiffanyThinks? Tattle Life Family! Also, I am sorry about your mum having had cancer that caused her to pass on. I don't think Tiffany would block you if you mentioned that about your mom, and that that is the reason you would like her to face reality and do something...especially given that she is having six weeks 'free' and could have made and already had at least one appointment with an oncologist in the private sector.

I thought he was an optometrist. He studied optometry. Maybe he took another job after the diagnosis?
Matt's profile on Face book says that he is an optometrist. The profile has his picture. Tiffany may have mentioned that someone else in her family is a computer programmer, but not Matt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Jenny Apple is that way too. She is Battling Lung Cancer and has little children, and she is truthful in every video. She, and her Husband seem like very kind people.

I was never sure that BB was avoiding facing reality so much as doing everything she could to prolong life, because she clearly absolutely LOVED living. The waters seem far muddier, in Tiffany's case. Hard to tell what she's masking and what she isn't.

Yes, I agree with both of you. When I first heard about her Merchandise, I thought she would say that she was going to donate a portion of the profit to Cancer research. But I guess she takes it all for herself. And to constantly say that she is not making money, is insulting at best, disrespectful at most. Yet, her Subs keeping going on about a "Go-Fund-Me" page, and she doesn't have the decency to say, "it's okay, guys, I can handle the cost". What a piece of work, she is!!

I agree. The Subs keep talking about if she needs a Colostomy Bag and how it would be uncomfortable. Or that she wants kids with Matt and that the operation wouldn't allow her to carry a baby. WHAT PLANET ARE THESE PEOPLE ON???? You know what ruins a life? Death!! Get the op and deal with the healing first then worry about the rest. This is another reason why I can't watch her videos. I've had patients, on their death beds, tell me that they wish they had have had the operation. Once that window closes, it's very difficult to re-open it.

Last edited:
Jenny Apple is that way too. She is Battling Lung Cancer and has little children, and she is truthful in every video. She, and her Husband seem like very kind people.
I saw a couple of her videos. She is very genuine. It's very sad for me to watch as now she has brain metastases. I saw some 'Krocks In The Kitchen' videos, the lady has ovarian cancer. The channel seems to be about vegan cooking but since she got diagnosed, she immediately thought of others and started spreading awareness about this very sneaky type of cancer. When she is talking about the cancer, she clearly titles it that way and the whole video is about the cancer. Very clear and informative. And when they are doing things unrelated to the cancer, they title the videos as such. Unlike someone we know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.