Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of surgeries s HIPEC. It is given to people who have peritoneal metastasis. Since she doesn't have peritoneal metastasis I think she is going to have e-TME or b- TME.
She isn't going to have this one?
I thought she will have tpe+ hipec too

I didn't know she don't jabe peritoneal mets, I watch her videos but Im skipping a lots, because I can't stand her being so childish.

Even without hipec tpe is massive surgery, don't see her being mentally ready for it?
She struggled with recovery from such a simple thing like biopsy.

Reactions: 2
This was sad to watch.. As I feared she will probably end up not only with a colostomy but without a bladder, so an urostomy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah, this kind of surgery would be mentally hard to everyone. She has no choice just adjust new different and harder life.

He said that. You can find that in her earlier video.
It was unprofessional, he shouldn't really said that.
It could indicate that he will treat her better than other patients? All patients deserves same level of care, she is not special.

Reactions: 4
I'm halfway through, it's such a hard watch. My heart goes out to her so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This was sad to watch.. As I feared she will probably end up not only with a colostomy but without a bladder, so an urostomy.

Also she save her eggs is that correct?
I think she was really hoping she can get pregnant after finishing the treatment

Reactions: 9
She isn't going to have this one?
I thought she will have tpe+ hipec too

I didn't know she don't jabe peritoneal mets, I watch her videos but Im skipping a lots, because I can't stand her being so childish.

Even without hipec tpe is massive surgery, don't see her being mentally ready for it?
She struggled with recovery from such a simple thing like biopsy.
We do not know if she has peritoneal cancer anywhere.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she told previously the bladder would be removed?
Tiffany’s updates were always confusing, no clear cut info.. What can one expect when this girl even thought she was “ cancer free” and that her huge tumor dissapeared without surgery.

Reactions: 6
Wish she would have paid attention when she was told in May and had started therapy then. Awful to face this such a short time before the surgery.

Reactions: 15
I feel that this is the most real video she has ever uploaded, it’s a sad watch .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Also she save her eggs is that correct?
I think she was really hoping she can get pregnant after finishing the treatment
Yes she saved her eggs hoping she could get pregnant in the future.. If she and Matt want children and she lives long enough, they will have to find a surrogate to carry their child ( if Matt is still in the picture of course)

I feel that this is the most real video she has ever uploaded, it’s a sad watch .
Agree

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is really terrified. Reality had finally sunk in and did it with a bang. Awful to watch and very sad. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It's almost like she was too embarrassed or ashamed to show her true feelings previously, even with her family and Matt. This was very sad to watch, but good to see that she seems to finally accept what is about to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.