Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she aware this surgery won't save her life only prolonged?
No, she is hoping for a complete cure. She mentions becoming cancer free in the video today. I don't think we can say either way what the outcome will be. I know many on here are saying it will only prolong her life, but do we really know for certain that she can't be cured with this surgery?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This was sad to watch.. As I feared she will probably end up not only with a colostomy but without a bladder, so an urostomy.

Okay this one is really tough to watch. I think reality has set in big time. She knows exactly what will happen and that it may only buy more time. No matter how cynical you are this one is real. It is so sad that you almost feel guilty going about your daily routines or for complaining about anything. It is definitely happening prior to Christmas and I do think she might as well decorate as it makes her feel better. She is so gaunt and will get worse after surgery. This is going to be a rough journey to watch. She is there now...no more fantasy world...this one was from the heart and based in reality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
looks like we won´t see any more giggly videos about tea and cozy gowns. in Poland they say "prawda zawsze boli", the truth always hurts.

regarding the surgery: from what I understood it´s not even 100 % sure her surgeon will do it...can anyone explain on what it depends ? the biopsy, yes, but what result would mean "green light" or not ? @Doc22 @AlwaysScience ?

Reactions: 12
No, she is hoping for a complete cure. She mentions becoming cancer free in the video today. I don't think we can say either way what the outcome will be. I know many on here are saying it will only prolong her life, but do we really know for certain that she can't be cured with this surgery?
she said that there may be more cancer left after this surgery...I got the message loud and clear she knows this may well not be curative.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Also she save her eggs is that correct?
I think she was really hoping she can get pregnant after finishing the treatment
yes she had her eggs frozen so having a biological child will not be an issue with a surrogate . Carrying and popping out a baby is the easy work compared to actually raising a child. Being a mom is more than being pregnant I hope she understands this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It has always been uncertain. God surgeon doesn’t know yet. He will only know during the surgery .
they never know for sure until they are in there...one thing that is so very sad is the growth has now made this surgery even more risky and complex. I imagine that thought haunts her that surgery should have been done sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm confused on that as well. She is saying in today's video that the surgeon won't know if she can keep her bladder until he goes in to do the surgery.
Because the map and the territory are different so surgeons will only decide during the surgery . It was expected by God surgeon he told her that info a while ago and this time again.

Reactions: 5
looks like we won´t see any more giggly videos about tea and cozy gowns. in Poland they say "prawda zawsze boli", the truth always hurts.

regarding the surgery: from what I understood it´s not even 100 % sure her surgeon will do it...can anyone explain on what it depends ? the biopsy, yes, but what result would mean "green light" or not ? @Doc22 @AlwaysScience ?
i am getting the message that the surgery will happen...may even be on the schedule.

Reactions: 10
It was unprofessional, he shouldn't really said that.
It could indicate that he will treat her better than other patients? All patients deserves same level of care, she is not special.
A lot of doctors say that, Deborah James ( BowelBabe) her doctor told her he would treat her as his daughter, I take it as they mean they will do absolutely everything within their power to prolong/cure them. It’s really not that deep.

Last edited:
they never know for sure until they are in there...one thing that is so very sad is the growth has not made this surgery even more risky and complex. I imagine that thought haunts her that surgery should have been done sooner.
But only colon is added I guess ? Surgery was already so complex, with or without the colon she would have had colostomy anyway because of the rectum … so not much more complex than before I would say ( it explains why the doctors tried to wait a bit probably …)

Reactions: 2
Someone please summarize this for those of us who can’t handle watching the videos
She is extremely shocked and upset. Everything will be removed from her. But she says she wants to live and will do what it takes to live. She explains she will be in intensive care and can choose one person she will choose her mom. Afterwards she will moved to another room and will start rehab, been able to sit or walk a few steps. She says she is scared if there still cancer left inside her after she does the surgery..
Also mentions her feelings of anger apart from saddness, and she did everything, chemo, radiation but ..
She says she does not feel of getting off her bed, she has been in bed a lot, and also worries she does not gain any weight inspite of eating well.
She mentions of putting up the Christmas tree even though she wont be home for Christmas, but it will help her psychologically to watch the tree until her operation.
And finally she thanks everyone for their support..

• Heart
A lot of doctors ay that, Deborah James ( BowelBabe) her doctor told her he would treat her as his daughter, I take it as they mean they will do absolutely everything within their power to prolong/cure them. It’s really not that deep.
I have been told "if you were my sister or mother" I would want you to move ahead with the surgery. This is not that uncommon....it is always clear that it is YOUR choice...but often experts can see the best road forward and that is what we have to trust.

Reactions: 7
she said that there may be more cancer left after this surgery...I got the message loud and clear she knows this may well not be curative.
Thank you for this, I actually missed her saying that bit. Of course, I do think she is hoping it will curative though. We all hope that.

• Heart
But only colon is added I guess ? Surgery was already so complex, with or without the colon she would have had colostomy anyway because of the rectum … so not much more complex than before I would say ( it explains why the doctors tried to wait a bit probably …)
they are having to take more out...to me that is more "complex" on top of already major surgery.

Reactions: 4
This was sad to watch.. As I feared she will probably end up not only with a colostomy but without a bladder, so an urostomy.

Poor Tiffany. She looks frail in that video, she really needs to try to bulk up for recovery from the surgery.

Reactions: 10
they never know for sure until they are in there...one thing that is so very sad is the growth has now made this surgery even more risky and complex. I imagine that thought haunts her that surgery should have been done sooner.
Yes at least if Matt was correct in saying the colon was not a part of the plan before but now it is.

Reactions: 7
(EMOTIONAL) Removing Organs _cancer_ - YouTube - Google Chrome 2022-11-08 1_33_01 PM.png

This lady is insane lmao 🥴 mind you this is the same whackjob who called Tiffany unclassy for mentioning "unpalatable" details about her cancer.

• Wow
A lot of doctors ay that, Deborah James ( BowelBabe) her doctor told her he would treat her as his daughter, I take it as they mean they will do absolutely everything within their power to prolong/cure them. It’s really not that deep.
yes but she took it to heart hence her attachment to her surgeon over the other doctors on her team including her oncologist.

Reactions: 4
Thank you for this, I actually missed her saying that bit. Of course, I do think she is hoping it will curative though. We all hope that.
This is the most realistic video she has ever done...I do think she reads comments maybe even at this site. This is the first step in moving forward with the serious prep for this surgery. Sister and Amma told her not to do video but I am glad she did. I think everyone is glad to see her honesty today and maybe decorating the house and getting it ready for her family will be of some comfort to her. It does sound like a very long hospital stay. I was relieved to hear Amma is the person coming into the ICU after surgery. Wise choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.