Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Matt said the doctor said its better for your mental health also if you wait the 6 weeks. She quickly retorted my mental health is fine.
he didn’t say that the dr said it’s better for her mental health if she has the surgery instead of waiting..

Reactions: 7
Welcome to the support group for the puzzled, sad and disappointed. If you have time threads 5 and 6 here may be helpful. If you, like a number of us, do not want to watch TT videos anymore but want to keep up with her cancer treatment there are people here who summarize the videos when they get posted.
That would be very helpful I can’t watch them anymore. Tysm

Indeed, every other platforms like twitter, Instagram even Reddit are so heavily censored it’s unreal. It bends one way anything else gets viciously attacked. Why?? What are they so afraid of?? I wonder how long this site will last.
Won’t be too long. Mark my words. Already some morons are trying to get it shutdown.
They’ve tried for years 😂

Reactions: 3
Women usually do that.
I don't understand why her eating habit such a big issue here. Her eating habit and appetite look completely normal. Every one has different taste, someone tries to eat healthy, someone eats everything. Someone eats a lot, someone eats much less than others. There are people who are vegans and vegetarians who got cancer. There are people who eat everything including junk food and they are healthy their whole life. Eating really doesn't matter much unless you have chronic conditions that cannot absorb nutrients from food, or diabetes, high cholesterol, some particular chronic conditions.
I think her eating habits are being discussed because being so underweight is stalling a life saving surgery. Also she has a long history of stomach problems and past surgeries.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Video of Tiffany March 2021.
She had not posted a video for almost 2 months and she said she was feeling very unwell on January and was admitted in the hospital. She said she dropped from her usual 50 kilos to 44 kilos.
Tiffany gives no details of symptoms or why she was admitted in the hospital. But she does mention that she does not understand why she cannot gain weight and is underweight for her body scructure. She wished she could weigh 55 kilos.
Clearly something was going wrong back then. A T4b tumor does not develop overnight.

Reactions: 10
If she doesn't manage to put on weight and strengthen her body by some exercise, will the doctors go ahead with the surgery I wonder?

As it's such a complicated and lengthy surgery - her body being under GA for 12 hours - surely they have to be confident that she will survive the onslaught and endure the recovery?

I have suspicions that they will not go ahead if she does not carry out their instructions for surgery. It is an expensive procedure involving at least four consultants and many other support staff. The NHS is stretched to the limit and cannot carry out pointless expensive operations. The doctors had a fine line to tread not to frighten her but to strongly impress upon her that improving her general health is paramount to saving her life longterm.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It does seem like a gastro disease. What's puzzling is why she insists on solely eating junk food if she has a disease like that (and now having colon cancer). That part of it kind of does point to her also having an eating disorder. I have a friend who has severe anxiety about eating healthy and is extremely picky, only eats her "comfort" foods. I believe there's a name for it.
Yes, it’s called ARFID.

Video of Tiffany March 2021.
She had not posted a video for almost 2 months and she said she was feeling very unwell on January and was admitted in the hospital. She said she dropped from her usual 50 kilos to 44 kilos.
Tiffany gives no details of symptoms or why she was admitted in the hospital. But she does mention that she does not understand why she cannot gain weight and is underweight for her body scructure. She wished she could weigh 55 kilos.
Clearly something was going wrong back then. A T4b tumor does not develop overnight.

again thanks for find this...Feb. 13 2021 another surgery with hospital stay of 5 stays and probably would have been more if not for covid protocols. Have to wonder if this one totally missed the cancer or what? I mean unexplained weight loss is one of the big signs of cancer. Anyone now when Matt moved in? At this time no mention of Matt at all.

If she doesn't manage to put on weight and strengthen her body by some exercise, will the doctors go ahead with the surgery I wonder?

As it's such a complicated and lengthy surgery - her body being under GA for 12 hours - surely they have to be confident that she will survive the onslaught and endure the recovery?

I have suspicions that they will not go ahead if she does not carry out their instructions for surgery. It is an expensive procedure involving at least four consultants and many other support staff. The NHS is stretched to the limit and cannot carry out pointless expensive operations. The doctors had a fine line to tread not to frighten her but to strongly impress upon her that improving her general health is paramount to saving her life longterm.
i don't know much about NHS but have to wonder if there is a checklist of sorts for a surgery like this including healthy body weight (not super under or obese) etc.As you mention this is an extraordinary surgery involving so many skilled surgeons. Have to have a good chance of success...but what I hear in an earlier video a bit over a year ago is that she was eating and still loosing weight. Can a woman with a tumor 4 whatever it is gain weight?

Reactions: 4
The incidence of colorectal cancers in younger people are on the rise according to several medical journals. That must be a good enough reason for GP’s to look very carefully when a young adult patient presents himself with complaints about blood loss during stool and weight loss.
Indeed. A recent study called the recent rise in young onset colorectal cancer (and other cancers) an "epidemic."
The article is behind a paywall but you can read the key points: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41571-022-00672-8

again thanks for find this...Feb. 13 2021 another surgery with hospital stay of 5 stays and probably would have been more if not for covid protocols. Have to wonder if this one totally missed the cancer or what? I mean unexplained weight loss is one of the big signs of cancer. Anyone now when Matt moved in? At this time no mention of Matt at all.
You are welcome. I was wondering about Matt too, he was not in the picture until 2022 in the videos.

I have such a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that she will never gain the weight. She has never been able to put weight on again. Also, it is very difficult to put on weight with cancer. Cancer requires a lot of energy to keep growing. The food you do take in is usually feeding the tumour. My ex-father-in-law was extremely thin when his colon cancer was advanced. I also don't think she will mentally be able to handle the surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

i don't know much about NHS but have to wonder if there is a checklist of sorts for a surgery like this including healthy body weight (not super under or obese) etc.As you mention this is an extraordinary surgery involving so many skilled surgeons. Have to have a good chance of success...but what I hear in an earlier video a bit over a year ago is that she was eating and still loosing weight. Can a woman with a tumor 4 whatever it is gain weight?
If it's painful to eliminate waste matter then anyone would be cautious about eating. It would definitely put you off overeating. I could see why consuming soft refined foods would be more appealing. This might be why she avoids vegetables - they contain a lot of fibre which may be uncomfortable to pass or cause distressing cramps,

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have such a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that she will never gain the weight. She has never been able to put weight on again. Also, it is very difficult to put on weight with cancer. Cancer requires a lot of energy to keep growing. The food you do take in is usually feeding the tumour. My ex-father-in-law was extremely thin when his colon cancer was advanced. I also don't think she will mentally be able to handle the surgery.
Yep said similar above....a really advanced cancer like this will not permit you to gain weight. Being a pretty detailed person about my health I think my question to the Dr. when being told to gain weight knowing I have been told this before and cannot is....."will you do the surgery if I can't gain any weight?" I would need to know. I don't think she or any there asked that question. The more I think about this the more I think the surgeon knows surgery may well not happen but it giving her this hope in case she can put on weight.

Reactions: 6
People are weird man. So when I was growing up my dad was our towns local Gp with his practise located in another building on our property. Within the Asian community (my dad I was also Indian) he was treated like some kind of god. People constantly hugging him and kissing him and going REALLY over the top and throwing gifts. Praying over him, I even saw one old woman literally kiss his shoes. So although I think Tiffany and co behaviour is batshit crazy I do think that there is some king of cultural element to it and don’t think it will be the first time the surgeon has dealt with this lunacy.

I just popped over to see Eugenia's YT. Can anyone tell me her backstory? Is she ill?
She has her own thread. TW anorexia

Reactions: 17
You are welcome. I was wondering about Matt too, he was not in the picture until 2022 in the videos.
I think Matt moved in at her diagnosis. Sept 2021. He also changed his business address to her home address that same month.

Anyone now when Matt moved in? At this time no mention of Matt at all.
Matt moved in shortly after her diagnosis. She never mentioned she had a new BF until after her cancer diagnosis and Matt popped out of nowhere in I think the 3rd cancer video (don’t remember which one)

• Haha
Yep said similar above....a really advanced cancer like this will not permit you to gain weight. Being a pretty detailed person about my health I think my question to the Dr. when being told to gain weight knowing I have been told this before and cannot is....."will you do the surgery if I can't gain any weight?" I would need to know. I don't think she or any there asked that question. The more I think about this the more I think the surgeon knows surgery may well not happen but it giving her this hope in case she can put on weight.
If she is unable to gain weight by eating she may have to get some TPN by Her port as she had with c diff when she was unable to eat. Maybe they can give it to her at home vs in hospital. Not sure if the NHS offers this without in patient admission.

Indeed. A recent study called the recent rise in young onset colorectal cancer (and other cancers) an "epidemic."
The article is behind a paywall but you can read the key points: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41571-022-00672-8
Absolutely. At one of the hospitals where I work work we just started treating a 37 year old with Stage 4 colon cancer. Have had numerous CRC patients in their 30s and 40s recently.

Matt moved in shortly after her diagnosis. She never mentioned she had a new BF until after her cancer diagnosis and Matt popped out of nowhere in I think the 3rd cancer video (don’t remember which one)
Yet another mystery to ponder. But still and all ... does he realize how much of a caretaker he will become if the surgery takes place? He might even need to take a leave of absence at work.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.