Tiffany Thinks #33 Situations Scans Sneakiness and Subterfuge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guesses:
Cutelittlepuppydog is the original Fluffyfox.
FluffyFanny might also be Fluffyfox.
Both or one of them may also be Tiffany!

Both are new accounts started a day or two ago. I think Tiffany is the instigator of both of these accounts because she wants to ramp up comments.
After all, WHY would a real Fluffyfox (not Tiffany) wait until a day or two ago to start another Google account? Even if Fluffyfox hadn't planned on commenting for some time, she could still have started a new account weeks ago.

Reactions: 13
TiffanyThinks really overplayed the second nodule news with that clickbait title, despite the fact that her doctor said “no change” on her scan. Now her followers are so far into the accusations of Royal Marsden incompetence that they think she can’t get adequate treatment without going private.

Now she has to defend her use of the NHS to these followers. No wonder she hasn’t posted a video yet today.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
TiffanyThinks really overplayed the second nodule news with that clickbait title, despite the fact that her doctor said “no change” on her scan. Now her followers are so far into the accusations of Royal Marsden incompetence that they think she can’t get adequate treatment without going private.

Now she has to defend her use of the NHS to these followers. No wonder she hasn’t posted a video yet today.
I doubt she worries about defending her use of the NHS or what the dolts are saying about her doctor.
The comments were way worse (towards her surgeon) after watch and wait and she completely ignored it.

I think her silence is strategic. She wants the idiots to worry and beg her to come back. She wants to starve them
so they will be rushing to take part in the big Sunday feeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

There is no shaming a narcissist though so any re grouping is about how to hit the manipulation harder. The whole family have been conscripted back to create comments and encourage 'donations'. They are out in force. Those Mutton deep fried rolls won't buy themselves so the cauldron is bubbling.

She really is so predictable it's boring. Same play book every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is a spoilt narcissistic brat who is sulking and is punishing her idiots for asking her highness about results.

It gives her a high that her idiots are worrying for her and asking if she is okay.

She is sitting at home monitoring her comments like a deranged hawk and is getting high on the power that she has
over some brainless simpletons.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is a spoilt narcissistic brat who is sulking and is punishing her idiots for asking her highness about results.

It gives her a high that her idiots are worrying for her and asking if she is okay.

She is sitting at home monitoring her comments like a deranged hawk and is getting high on the power that she has
over some brainless simpletons.
Exactly this. Imaging the screeching that is going on and what Judith is having to deal with. Hell slap it up him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have to try and make sense of things themselves because Tiffany is too stupid or too manipulative to give them a straight story. But of course she doesn't owe us anything, so it's okay.

And I guess all we do all day is lash our darkness out at the world. We have cancer of the soul for knowing we're being lied to. I guess they haven't seen Tiffany's dark, soulless eyes.

P.s. There is something wrong with Fluffy.
Screenshot_20240621-204528_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240628-081305_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240628-080718_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I shudder whenever I see someone say that “everything will be fine.” That’s ridiculous. It’s that magical thinking.

• Sick
  • Heart
I shudder whenever I see someone say that “everything will be fine.” That’s ridiculous. It’s that magical thinking.
It's horrible. Very gaslighty. Let her worry about the nodules. She should worry. Telling a stage 4 colon cancer patient that
everything will be fine?

• Heart
It's horrible. Very gaslighty. Let her worry about the nodules. She should worry. Telling a stage 4 colon cancer patient that
everything will be fine?
I can’t imagine the TiffanyThinks followers saying that are the grandmothers - those older women have lived to see good people die early from cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It is all just so revealing these comments. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that whoever came into the appointment with Ms. T. put two scans up to show the last one and this one and told her exactly what if anything had changed. It is just that simple.
---

while some on YT pay attention to what TT says doubt RM would expend much energy on a patient such as TT or even pay attention to it. Most of the potential patients going there or being treated have never heard of TT.
Turaj, I think it's a big fat lie too. There is no way they let her go with just what she says in the video. It doesn't happen like that. She makes them appear like bumbling idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
everything will be fine?
That's what she wants to hear; Every other comments are labeled as "hate"; She truly thinks she's cancer free and ready to go for a long and healthy life. And this rat went to college... if someone told her I just saw snow white at the hospital, the rat would believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone commented with shock that TiffanyThinks uses Charlotte Tillsbury makeup because it is expensive. More evidence that most of her followers have no idea how much money she makes from YouTube advertising on her videos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Turaj, I think it's a big fat lie too. There is no way they let her go with just what she says in the video. It doesn't happen like that. She makes them appear like bumbling idiots.
and when you compare her YT videos to Jenny Rice. Last video Jenny did it is a very basic review on her stoma and differences etc. She could be a great help to people in this situation. And then you have TT lying about a simple result.

Reactions: 7
and when you compare her YT videos to Jenny Rice. Last video Jenny did it is a very basic review on her stoma and differences etc. She could be a great help to people in this situation. And then you have TT lying about a simple result.
Yes Jenny Rice has provided more useful information about pelvic exenteration surgery and life after than anyone else online.

Bowel Babe did a wonderful thing by refusing to be embarrassed by bowel cancer and raised a lot of money for the cause.

I don’t think every cancer patient owes it to people to disclose the details of their treatment or to raise money for research or treatment, but it bothers me that TiffanyThinks makes tens of thousands a year from putting her cancer information on YouTube but then claims hers is not a cancer channel as if it has not brought her enough income to stop working as an optometrist.

• Heart
I doubt she worries about defending her use of the NHS or what the dolts are saying about her doctor.
The comments were way worse (towards her surgeon) after watch and wait
The comments were way worse (towards her surgeon) after watch and wait and she completely ignored it.

I think her silence is strategic. She wants the idiots to worry and beg her to come back. She wants to starve them
so they will be rushing to take part in the big Sunday feeding.
So right there!
You all predicted she’d start to deteriorate sometime soon with some acute ailment to her very important organs.
---
Looks like I deleted 🤣

was just saying how correct everyone was to predict it wouldn’t be far out and we would see some acute escalation for a handy clickbait title … looks like nodule is the current sitch !

if she’s telling stories and that ‘concern’ is just for propaganda then what a sad sitch she really is, particularly in the mental health category.

If it’s true and her new worry is nodule …
Looks like she’s going to get a charred hot bum bum earlier than she planned🔥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It can't be that every time she leaves them or talks to them she is like I DON'T UNDERSTAND, I NEED TO TALK TO MY DOCTOR (but will not talk to him then and there!) and she proceeds to give conflicting and confusing information to the public.

She never says OK I ASKED QUESTIONS BECAUSE THIS WAS A BIT CONFUSING TO ME. THEY SHOWED ME THIS AND THAT AND NOW I UNDERSTAND. And here she would explain it to the public properly.

If you are unable to explain, then wait until you are. Wait until you have talked to them again. Only then come out with the information. Why release such useless vlogs? The Krocks sit down and they relay the information calm and collected. They are ready, they even have notes and all makes sense.

Yes Jenny Rice has provided more useful information about pelvic exenteration surgery and life after than anyone else online.

Bowel Babe did a wonderful thing by refusing to be embarrassed by bowel cancer and raised a lot of money for the cause.

I don’t think every cancer patient owes it to people to disclose the details of their treatment or to raise money for research or treatment, but it bothers me that TiffanyThinks makes tens of thousands a year from putting her cancer information on YouTube but then claims hers is not a cancer channel as if it has not brought her enough income to stop working as an optometrist.
No definitely not every cancer patient now has to do that. Only those who claim that raising awareness and educating people and helping people is the aim of their channel which on top of that brings them a lot of money. Those definitely owe it to the people to at least do what they claim they are doing. But Tiffany is so childish and immature that she has no idea how to raise awareness or help properly. She doesn't have the capacity like real adult people like Bowelbabe. She is not capable. And don't forget that it's all lies. She heard those key words 'awareness' and 'helping people' from other youtubers and jumped on it too. Her focus in reality is herself, not helping others. She only has herself in mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15