Tiffany Thinks #33 Situations Scans Sneakiness and Subterfuge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... I do hope Nora Lung Christy will be removed in some way, FREE NORA!! This nodule has the right to leave T's buddy and become totally independent.
That might not be the only body element that needs freeing. The next time Matt takes a little trip on his own, maybe to meet his guy friends for cycling adventures (plus others, perhaps?;)) in Spain, for example, he should start his own line of merchandise: FREE WILLY!

Recall that Matt did go to Spain over a year ago, supposedly to go cycling with a buddy or two! (as if he couldn't ride a bike right home in Tunbridge Wells!) Tiffany should ask him "Matt, how much did you pay?", as the 'extracurriculars' in Spain are quite the bargain compared to many other places.
Remember that Spain had had one of the highest outbreaks of 'monkey pox' originating from their g_y bathhouses. This one's for you, Matt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Some evidence on how her dolts talk about her medical team. We might need this at some point.
They criticise her doctors and assume the worst about them instead of a person who has no knowledge of cancer, does not do her research, does not ask pertinent questions and most importantly, is known to lie.

Negligent ill-prepared doctor.

View attachment 3018736

View attachment 3018737

View attachment 3018738

View attachment 3018740

View attachment 3018741

View attachment 3018742

Dolts.

View attachment 3018743

View attachment 3018747

View attachment 3018751

View attachment 3018753
View attachment 3018762

View attachment 3018767

View attachment 3018769

View attachment 3018771

View attachment 3018773

View attachment 3018775

View attachment 3018777

Doctors enjoy torturing patients.

View attachment 3018756
It is all just so revealing these comments. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that whoever came into the appointment with Ms. T. put two scans up to show the last one and this one and told her exactly what if anything had changed. It is just that simple.
---
I looked at the comments and it is horrific how many TiffanyThinks followers believe that the Royal Marsden doctors failed to do the obvious review of her prior scans when her latest scan showed a “new” lung module.

It’s emotionally difficult for doctors to care for cancer patients given how many patients die from cancer. The Royal Marsden doctors being burdened by unfair accusations of incompetence from people on YouTube who are getting inaccurate information fromTiffanyThinks is horrific. If TiffanyThinks had any integrity she would have deleted her latest video to get rid of those comments and posted a new video that better explained the situation.

TiffanyThinks is damaging the credibility of her Royal Marsden doctors to maximize the money she makes from YouTube. I don’t think RM will, take any action on this because they would not want to be perceived as “attacking” a young cancer patient. This is far far worse than her clickbaiting and delaying medical updates to get more video views.
while some on YT pay attention to what TT says doubt RM would expend much energy on a patient such as TT or even pay attention to it. Most of the potential patients going there or being treated have never heard of TT.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well yeah the whole point of scans every 3 months is when patients are on active 'surveillance'. Surely those results will have been read before T arrived at the clinic. I personally know St James's in Leeds have morning oncologist meetings where all cases are discussed amongst clinic oncologists, plans are put into place. Clinic then opens at 9:30am, patients arrive and results are given. Bear in mind that the 'team' of oncologists have already discussed results prior to seeing patients that day.

It's sad that she blocks anyone that asks anything. Don't ask questions, just leave blue hearts peeps. And buy some merch after leaving childish blue hearts.
---

Exactly @ liver. Yet none of her loyal subscribers question where the hell that 6mm liver lesion went?
I have never heard inflammation referred to as a lesion? Liver cyst or fatty tissue yes, but not inflammation. Anyone else?
Saydee.

Old liver sitch that the rodent conveniently forgets.

It was not called a lesion here. She just said that the liver was flagged up. It became a "lesion" when the liver sitch returned in 2023.

Watch from 5:28 (You will need to survive a lot of baby voice, a lot of MY BUDDY, and a lot of rambling). She had a nurse or someone call later in the video to make an appointment for an MRI for it.

Date: Feb 24, 2022

Then she of course dragged it out for weeks until she graced her liver-worried idiots with an update on it.

She just says THE LIVER'S FINE and that IT WAS JUST A LITTLE BIT OF AN INFLAMMATION at 8:00. Don't watch before that if you don't want to feel queasy.

Date: Mar 10, 2022

:sick: :sick: :sick:

These worried faces in thumbnails but in the videos she spends her time grinning like a cheshire car.

Then, Sep 10, 2023 they discover the lung nodule and the likkle liver lesion. Watch her lie at 29:44: THE LIVER HAS NEVER BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE. I'VE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH MY LIVER.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
That might not be the only body element that needs freeing. The next time Matt takes a little trip on his own, maybe to meet his guy friends for cycling adventures (plus others, perhaps?;)) in Spain, for example, he should start his own line of merchandise: FREE WILLY!

Recall that Matt did go to Spain over a year ago, supposedly to go cycling with a buddy or two! (as if he couldn't ride a bike right home in Tunbridge Wells!) Tiffany should ask him "Matt, how much did you pay?", as the 'extracurriculars' in Spain are quite the bargain compared to many other places.
Remember that Spain had had one of the highest outbreaks of 'monkey pox' originating from their g_y bathhouses. This one's for you, Matt!
I think his trips with the "guys" are a much needed escape valve from TT and her insanity. For some reason he stays and buys into it but even when they travel they are not doing things that appeal to him. That trip to Lake Garda would have looked much different if doorMatt did it his way. But hey trips funded by donors and YT...can't refuse those even with TT. Whatever his reasons he seems to be in this for the long haul but sans marriage (in my opinion).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I imagine today's video may be "waiting for call from RM" or some such nonsense with the tease for Sunday £££ day?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
nothing up yet today. I see on last video one comment...
"

@terrybartick1754

12 hours ago
So sorry about the new tumor-("

She might not show up as so many comments are now negative or worse. How can she ignore this increase in questions and accusations?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
just as expected she may just be punished the bad viewers...it is working
"
View attachment 3020516
@donna8216
2 minutes ago
Tiffany! Where are you? I need an update. I'm worried. View attachment 3020517

Great strategy, just vanish from the internet for a while, punish the grannies who dare to question anything she says... manipulating little rat she is... 6 years ago she make a vlog with cookie using the title "growing up without a father"... but now he's in heaven or hell she acts like she did have a close relationship with him. She's nuts.
Just watched that vlog again, the bastard left when cookie was 16; He left the mother on her own providing for 2 teens with no education and we all know she speaks poorly English... Mr Christy was a masterpiece, the apple didn't fall far from the tree

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Rest assured she will be back for Sunday £££ day...views will be higher as today's silence will lead to increased interest in the Sunday edition.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
TT reminds me of some sadistic puppet-master pulling strings and tricks to elicit the feelings as above from her "family". I think she feels really powerful. Back in the day with only a rare negative comment she would be back today with more crap. As her channel implodes she has to resort to more and more YT tricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
TT reminds me of some sadistic puppet-master pulling strings and tricks to elicit the feelings as above from her "family". I think she feels really powerful. Back in the day with only a rare negative comment she would be back today with more crap. As her channel implodes she has to resort to more and more YT tricks.
For sure. She is a manipulative witch. She wants them to think she is lying dying in the hosp it al with Nora the Noodle Nodule.
---
😂
Such idiots
I'm playing a very very tiny violin for them here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@FluffyFanny-j2e
21 minuten geleden
Lets not comment, just buy a super thanks so darling Tiffany can be at home and hot have to go to work. Tiffany so deserves a holiday
emoji_u1f499.png
emoji_u1f499.png

😂

another one:

@julieks5316

17 uur geleden (bewerkt)
I have breast cancer. I feel so bad for Matt. His life revolves around your sickness, not ever being a father to your children. He is also mourning a life not there. But he loves you. I will keep praying. But I feel so sad for Matt. And Tiffany stage 4 is cancer floating in your body. It’s never going away. I am so sorry for you. God Bless

• Haha
  • Wow
We have a frumpyfanny, a frumpy fox 🦊 and a cute puppy dog 🐕. Will the real Fluffy/Tiffany put their hand up? Or are all 3 related?
Is it a ploy to get more comments and activity on her channel seeing as there is no video today?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
😆😆😆

View attachment 3020610
@Cutelittlepuppydog
14 minutes ago (edited)
Hi I’m new to this channel and I’m so sorry to see all the hate you have been getting. Those nasty people should feel ashamed of their horribleness. Praying that the noodle won't be cancer View attachment 3020611
Oh Lordy, please let’s not introduce ‘noodle’ into the convo … we could have way too much fun with that 😜!

(could this be fuckey in disguise? Seems like typical fuckey dialogue 🫠)

• Haha