Tiffany Thinks #33 Situations Scans Sneakiness and Subterfuge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might do No Tea With Tiffany ?

It is the start of the month (although with her you wouldn't know which month) and she loves loves loves to talk down to us all about how wonderful she is, how brilliantly she lives her life and of course as mentioned above to get in her passive aggressive digs.

The stans will wet themselves if she pops up this evening to do her sermon and plaster cream all over tha
---
She might do No Tea With Tiffany ?

It is the start of the month (although with her you wouldn't know which month) and she loves loves loves to talk down to us all about how wonderful she is, how brilliantly she lives her life and of course as mentioned above to get in her passive aggressive digs.

The stans will wet themselves if she pops up this evening to do her sermon and plaster cream all over tha
That dryyyyy mush

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm thinking that she will wait for Sunday for her next video. Maybe she'll post a short saying that there's been a lot,a lot, a lot going on and she's been listening to her buddy but will be back soon and reassure the sheep that she loves them a lot, a lot, a lot.💙💙💙

• Sick
  • Haha
Thinking about it (no pun intended lol-i.e. Tiffanythinks) I think @Make Sense of It and @Turaj are correct! There will be no video today. She will make everyone wait until payday Sunday 😂
---
Although Fluffy is expecting a Tea with Tiffany lol
TT does a good job of playing with the release schedule and maybe having to scrap certain prerecorded videos based on intense pressure in the comments. At this point it would be beyond tone deaf (possible for TT) to release another arm stretching "Good morning" complete with rat's hair and start talking about being good to herself. If she puts out anything today it would be a "tea" as it would be the best way to try to do some verbal "block and delete" and try to tap things down. She would pose some self authored questions to herself in between sips and then proceed to lecture followers that they don't have to watch and she is just living her life. But she might not even do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The longer this radio silence continues, the more she has to explain to her "lovin' TT family". A good amount of sheep start to realize she's not being fair to them, she could easily put a message out there about what's going on. But nope, she's punishing the sheep, good or bad, just like a typical narcissist does. Thank God she can't have children, a narc does this to his own children too, he cuts them off + waits and sees how far his kids would go to make everything ok again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her 'podcast' tab says it was updated today, so everyone over there freaking out can breathe a sigh of relief that she's at least in there diddling with her channel. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too late to add on to my above comment but I strolled through the comment aisle while I was over there today and wow...it's bat tit crazy. It's like a wild west free for all.

• Haha
If she stays away for another week, the sheep will start calling funeral homes instead of hospitals 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tiffany is just shuttling between Croydon, Tunbridge Wells, and her various optometrists' offices in case she is still working. Of course, she has zero time, even in the car, to film a 2-minute update on her health, right?! :rolleyes: That is asking too much, apparently!
If the nodule has been deemed to have a high probability of being cancerous (Sometimes, morphology of the lung mass gives an indication of whether it could be cancerous or not.) and she is being prepared for its removal, she will likely be moving back into her Croydon house so her mama will take care of her.
I waver between thinking she is 100% fine (no suspicion of cancer recurrence) and is just playing her usual hide-and-seek games with her viewers, and thinking she got news that her stage 4 cancer has progressed further. In the former case, she has no reason not to post an update, and I hope she loses followers permanently.
This was just written on her video from an account that started on June 26. So, a Fluffy-imitator purports to know Tiffany or someone who has seen her. So, Tiffany couldn't give a rat's ass about updating her subscribers. People should ALL unsubcribe!!

@Woofblogging
5 minutes ago

Tiff was at work today, so she is ok

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tiffany is just shuttling between Croydon, Tunbridge Wells, and her various optometrists' offices in case she is still working. Of course, she has zero time, even in the car, to film a 2-minute update on her health, right?! :rolleyes: That is asking too much, apparently!
If the nodule has been deemed to have a high probability of being cancerous (Sometimes, morphology of the lung mass gives an indication of whether it could be cancerous or not.) and she is being prepared for its removal, she will likely be moving back into her Croydon house so her mama will take care of her.
I waver between thinking she is 100% fine (no suspicion of cancer recurrence) and is just playing her usual hide-and-seek games with her viewers, and thinking she got news that her stage 4 cancer has progressed further. In the former case, she has no reason not to post an update, and I hope she loses followers permanently.
Interesting that the person who knew a person who works where she does hasn't said anything about Tiffany still being at work or not!
I'm voting for 100% okay and it was one too many click baits using the nodule....the TT fam is catching on finally and she does not know how to deal with it.

• Heart
"Simply the best" likkle rat.
I wish someone would spot TT and doorMatt out in public or even on a likkle holiday , take a photo and post for all these fools to see. The chance this is due to a set back is nil. If something medical is happening she would be all over it for the views.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm voting for 100% okay and it was one too many click baits using the nodule....the TT fam is catching on finally and she does not know how to deal with it.
She will make some more drama on sunday about her noodle... I don't understand, I have so much questions, should I call or mail my doctor or should I wait till next week???... all that bullsh*t. And after all, everything would be just fine, it was a nice lovely gentle noodle and nothing to worry about. But she will use this "situation" to warn her sheep to always advocate for yourself, ask those questions and especially listen to your buddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish someone would spot TT and doorMatt out in public or even on a likkle holiday , take a photo and post for all these fools to see. The chance this is due to a set back is nil. If something medical is happening she would be all over it for the views.
It's nil x 100. Feck all wrong with her except she is on chapter 2.0 of the narcissist play book.

Let's punish the plebs 'cause they dared to question the all powerful No Fanny.

Let them implode and let Fuckey False have a stroke over the whole thing.

Boring. We have been here many, many times before.

She is nothing if not predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's not just her channel on YouTube that's drawing some comments, but that Facebook fan page dedicated to her. The first 4 images were from that page.
The others from her TT YouTube.
The comments about everyone in the TT family loving Tiffany and Fluffy with her Wizard of Oz talk of tapping her heels together and saying 'There's no place like home' make me want to throw up. :sick: :sick: 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14