Tiffany Thinks #33 Situations Scans Sneakiness and Subterfuge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find her short. Is it on YouTube or Instagram?
Can't find it either. She's in hospital cos of Nora the nodule noodle... the poor thing probably got dehydrated by her host... let's hope they will take Nora out of her buddy; Free Nora!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The sad pathetic side of TiffanyThinks.
She is so engrossed in her fickle content, earning a living by creating drama and suspense off something as serious and significant as cancer.
It’s all a giggly game for this rodent until the glamour and glitter fades and the root-core focus turns to panic as she stares candidly at the bare facts … **cancer**
This game she plays will certainly come back to bite her on every bum she owns, be it back bumbum, front bumbum or tumtumbumbum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she in hospital? That is the question.
Someone is deleting comments on her channel.
Stupid little cutiedog reads here very often. I can't see any evidence that T is in hospital. Her past hospital shorts come up time to time in recommended. I don't care if she's in hos pi tal. Maybe she was driving around with another flat tyre and drove into a fox.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw this woman's story on IG a while ago.

She explains things so well.

A rare appendix cancer. Received the mother of all surgeries - cytoreductive surgery with hipec.

Just brutal.

Glad she is cancer free.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Are you doing a Trump fake news? Show us the evidence LoveisLove or get off the potty.
Yes, if someone is going to make a claim that the rodent is in the hospital I want to see some proof. If they are unable to substantiate their claim they better to have a good reason for making it. So which is it?

• Heart
She wishes she was in hospital. She must feel that she hasn't had proper attention and tears from people around her and her granny cult.
---
Can you link the "Rushing to the Hos pit al" short?
Rushing to the hospital with Nora!!! They want to remove my likkle noodle!!! (EMOTIONAL)

• Haha
I’m wondering if she will put out anything today 🤔 Odds are that she will, for payday Sunday lol Does anyone think we will get a video today?
---
Just saw this comment, they said they rang the hospitals and none of them had her lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m wondering if she will put out anything today 🤔 Odds are that she will, for payday Sunday lol Does anyone think we will get a video today?
---
Just saw this comment, they said they rang the hospitals and none of them had her lol
‘Stella-Ferris’ is a fruitloop. Is she a relation to HA?
Probably FFox in disguise.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tiffany will likely put up a video this evening. I doubt she was hospitalized given the comment that someone has already checked up on that. Also, I am not surprised that someone actually said in the Youtube comments that he/she checked up on all the hospitals (which ones, though, in Tunbridge Wells and also in Croydon?)
She will say that she was so busy attending an out-of-town wedding that she wasn't connected and had no time to upload.
Question: Who was deleting comments if Tiffany was so busy attending wedding parties?
Please don't fall for her excuses, unless she really had to go to the hospital for an emergency or other stay. Tiffany purposely delays revealing results for views and traffic to her channel.

• Heart
---
Maybe they should try calling the local mental health facilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---
That's got to be a wind up for sure. To stir the pot and rile up the sheep 🐑.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
honestly sometimes I can't even believe what I read here. Spending time callling hospitals for TT? Really. She would be broadcasing at least on IG if she had a hospital stay. Can you actually call a hospital and they will tell you someone is registered?
---
That's got to be a wind up for sure. To stir the pot and rile up the sheep 🐑.
Yes a classic wind up which will increase views this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 9