Tiffany Thinks #33 Situations Scans Sneakiness and Subterfuge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FrumpyFox and Fluffy Fanny are clearly plants and probably TT herself. Can you imagine sitting around creating these names and posting just to try to get sympathy on a YT channel and steer the comments to more adoration from her "fam"?
---
I so wish I wasn't blocked. Responding to these offerings would be a hoot!!!!
from what I have figured the blocking system at least for mine is I can post but it seems invisible to anyone else and never gets a like or other replies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
FrumpyFox and Fluffy Fanny are clearly plants and probably TT herself. Can you imagine sitting around creating these names and posting just to try to get sympathy on a YT channel and steer the comments to more adoration from her "fam"?
I guarantee you that FumpyFox is NOT Tiffany! Find FrumpyFox's latest post on Tiffany's video, click on the channel, and see what is posted. That's the channel that gave the scientific information about plastic nails harboring dangerous bacteria and that even washing doesn't clear that bacteria off in the majority of cases under controlled studies. (Washing does clear off the majority of bacteria on natural nails, though.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
---

from what I have figured the blocking system at least for mine is I can post but it seems invisible to anyone else and never gets a like or other replies.
Yes, it took me a while to figure that out. There I was, back in the day, merrily tip tapping away until I realised I was talking to myself. Nothing new there I guess.

• Haha
25 for me is almost jumper and boots 🤣!
Like @pinkbubblegum, our winter temps are in the low to mid 20’s and at this temperature, I feel cold if the wind blows too strongly.

Complete change of subject here, but does anyone remember NoFanny saying a few months back now that she got the question right for the UK series of 1% Club?
😆😆😆

View attachment 3020610
@Cutelittlepuppydog
14 minutes ago (edited)
Hi I’m new to this channel and I’m so sorry to see all the hate you have been getting. Those nasty people should feel ashamed of their horribleness. Praying that the noodle won't be cancer View attachment 3020611
The "noodle" haha
---
TT comment section is hilarious 🤣
View attachment 3021764
Thats surely got to be VEE gawping at her gums? Yuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
---

Frumpy is one of us. A respected trowell and a chemical engineer. She has the channel with scientific videos among other things.

Yes no point commenting if you are blocked.

• Heart
  • Haha
[QUOTE="Villanelly, post: 19771037, member:
[/QUOTE]
What does this have to do with Tiffany? Are you implying that she has lots of free time for kitchen orgies with similarly toothed folk yet couldn't be bothered to respond to her elder viewers who are actually worried about her?

Those new accounts, FluffyFanny and Cutelittlepuppydog, are likely her own creations to show how easy it is to manipulate viewers.
Well, darling Tiff, I do hope you own up really soon to the nature of your noodle, as you have made a mockery of your medical team with your own predictably stupid behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen on the Tiffany Thinks fan page on Facebook. Love the response. Guaranteed to upset the sheep 🐑 🐏.
Pat Johnson is correct, the bi##h is playing with their emotions!! The comments under her video are pathetic, she has been active on her YT channel and is busy deleting comments at record pace. Tiffany has them all eating out her haggard hand and she's loving it, almost as much as she loves Nora the new noodle nodule because both Nora and their concern equal $$$$$.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Pat Johnson is correct, the bi##h is playing with their emotions!! The comments under her video are pathetic, she has been active on her YT channel and is busy deleting comments at record pace. Tiffany has them all eating out her haggard hand and she's loving it, almost as much as she loves Nora the new noodle nodule because both Nora and their concern equal $$$$$.
Too right. She knows that her absence sends her adoring fans into meltdown. No doubt she'll have a attention drawing title and thumbnail picture for Sunday's video.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is nothing new on Youtube on her channel. If she is in the hospital, maybe it is because SHE INFECTED HERSELF again with the BACTERIA in her FAKE NAILS with bacteria from her intestine (enterobacteriaceae) and she has another bout of GASTROENTERITIS. Hopefully, it isn't because of her cancer.
If she does have another INFECTION related to her GASTRO system, then she NEEDS to STOP with the FAKE NAILS, GET THEM OFF, and stop with that BACTERIA-LADEN habit! I will have no pity for her if she does have another gastro infection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11