Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chazzlechuzzle

The majority of people I know are struggling with high fuel costs, worrying about the inflation rate on their mortgage rising & the hot topic at work is always how expensive a supermarket shop is now. Meanwhile T is merrily spending away. I know she mentioned the rising cost of bills, but then goes and spends how much on chocolate to take to the hospital? Constant Amazon purchasing, eating out etc etc. T doesn't work, Amma is currently off work, the only income is Matts income?
---

I'm speechless. No job and plently of time on her hands. Junk & more junk.
Saydee, T is absolutely raking it in via YouTube income and merch sales. It is mindblowing how much YouTubers with Tiffanyโ€™s level of following can make.
-
Also canโ€™t bring myself to watch but whoever said she is worried about weight gain, wtf?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Tiffany seems addicted to fast-fried foods, chips, crisps, ham sandwiches, and basic junk food. There are indications of this from the pre-cancer videos years ago. Could she go for one week without chips or crisps of any nature? Is she able to eat a slice of cheese or add cheese to her sandwich which hasn't been fried beforehand?

Eddertillet

I don't understand why people go to Spain and sit by the pool reading books. Of course it's only day 1, but they wasted it, in my opinion.
At least Matt got in the pool. Tiffany's first day was all "coffee, little snooze, sandwich, crisps, little snooze, more coffee, gatorade, more crisps, champagne".
Oh, and she lost her voice by the end of the day.

• Sick
  • Haha

Lolaj

How long can she go ?! I'm curious now. Her desperate attempts to produce watchable content at this point, have been excruciatingly, painfully stretched to the limit. It's 6' under already, put the puppy to rest.
However, I think she's got a shot with... 'Ive got mental problems', for a channel.
{my bad, I know}

๐Ÿ‡ ๐ŸŽšHappy Easter Everyone ! ๐Ÿฐ

• Haha
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
Ff still commenting? After her long speech about unsubscribing with all the reasons why?

Gran Canaria? Anyone thatโ€™s watched Tโ€™s older videos will know that Gran Canaria was Tโ€™s and Tiroys fave holiday destination.

I dread to think of how much her travel insurance will now cost.

• Wow

SueB

Having just watched the complete series of 'blue lights'- which a good friend has told me gives a flavour of how brutal a lot of Belfast is- I doubt Belfast is for 'unicorn and rainbows' Tiffany.
He'll never get her away from her family in any case.

I agree her recovery seems miraculous especially when you compare it with some of the other people who have shared their experience with that surgery.

Eddertillet

The whole video i kept thinking - Tiffany can't do anything alone. She doesn't go anywhere alone. She probably didn't stay alone for more than 8 hours in her whole life.
That's why she's so shallow and boring, she doesn't know who she is if she's not with Darling Matt, Amma, his sister etc.

• Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
Nope, it's just platitudes to keep them sweet. Every trick in the book to hook the sheep in. No mileage in thanking the NHS, is there.

A salulatory lesson to not take anything for granted - a friend of ours who was operated on for sarcoma last year and was scanned and blood tested in Jan (all clear) , told by her Dr she was fine to go on holiday in March but had to return early, unwell, at the beginning of April, died this morning. We are utterly in shock at how quickly things deteriorated.
Scratty I am very sorry for you all, really sorry.

• Heart

Lil_Brissy

An unboxing video isn't a good idea I agree. A short thank you one would have sufficed. Louise mentioned hanging up cards. I know that the Somers in Alaska vloggers hang up the Christmas cards that they get from their viewers on a few lengths of string on a wall and do a slow pan around. They don't show gifts that they are sent but just mention receiving lovely gifts and say how appreciative they are that people took time to send them items. And like Make Sense of it suggested on her comment Tiffany could have Thank you cards made up that just have a family pic on the front (of her, HA and maybe her mum), and a brief message of thanks on the back. Space for a signature and for the name and address and a stamp. Easy peasy.
---
Was that drawing before or after the invisalign?? I think ld be OK never seeing that amount of teeth ever again ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
---

I did say Jenny narrated Shilohs life beautifully, given everything she is going through it's understandable.
I had to laugh at the reference to the invisalign. The teeth on that drawing are terrible.

Obviously Shiloh was a very much loved family member and I cried watching the video. I think that the decision to send a pet to the Rainbow Bridge is such a difficult one. A decision made out of love. You don't want to say goodbye but when they are failing, not enjoying the simple things in life then you know that it's the kindest thing to do. I wear a necklace with a heart shape which has the ashes and fur of my heart dog, Golden Retriever Jessie. I never take it off, it's always with me. She's always with me. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿพ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Yes, I just read the transcript, and that stopped me in my tracks, lol. For a practicing Catholic she has quite a flimsy grasp of the whole Easter thing.
Tiffany is Catholic apparently by birth and only 'in name'. She is not a practicing Catholic even though she says she believes in God. She is what Catholics call 'a Cafeteria Catholic', cherry-picking and choosing what she wants to follow.
Tiffany claimed to have given up sweets for Lent! What a lie! She has been seen eating sweets for the past several weeks. Why lie???
When she said her mom had given up meat for Lent a few videos ago, she didn't say that she herself had given up anything!! So, the day before Easter on this video, she comes out and said she gave up sweets for Lent?!
When were those videos filmed then??!! She ate lots of sweets in Ireland and just about every time she and Matt go somewhere this entire Lent season. Tiffany, you've been caught in a lie, once again. (Take note, Fluffy.)

Health-wise, the only items of concern in this video are:
--She was told she needs another blood test 'soon', even though the next scans are to be three months away. Presumably, the 'soon' means before three months. However, she did not specify why she needs another blood test soon. She said her tumor marker levels are normal.
--For this entire time, I, as well as most people here, thought that she had only one lung nodule. However, she referred several times to lung nodules. She said that the lung nodules she has are not a concern unless they grow. So, in this video, we learn that she has lung nodules rather than a single lung nodule.

I wonder if, in cases of lung nodules, CT scans are going to be done every three months for the rest of her life. That is a lot of radiation, radiation that maybe could turn something 'cancerous' over time.

She should have thanked her Tiffanythinks family for making her trip to Greece possible through viewership and merchandise purchases.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Wow she outdid herself this Sunday....CLICKBAIT IS Exploding Stoma Bag and yet no sign on one exploding. A less dramatic and more truthful title would be Fear of Stoma exploding. As expected Tankini talk and more squinting eyes and silly dancing and babytalk. It is just sad. Again only skimming with my usual thumbs down.
---
Also Ms. TT said they are going for 4 nights and talking about bringing three swim suits. Amma seems so extremely bored with all of it....but she plays along and humors the pathetic TT.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Lolaj

Does she really think she'd be allowed to walk into the hospital, and volunteer her words of wisdom to 'patients and families, as she would ๐Ÿ’™! to do' ?
With no training in dealing with serious and terminal conditions. I can only imagine the damage she could do.
Again, is the intent to help patients, families, the hospital, or only to make T feel and look good ?

• Heart

Eddertillet

Princess Tiffany and darling are narrow minded with zero interest for other cultures, art, nature, buildings.
She's so shallow. She filmed herself working on her laptop ๐Ÿ˜„ Does she really think it's interesting to watch?
She showed all the food they ate in 4 days, but no sea or plants or at least something.

• Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
The saddest thing about the whole Tiffany thing imo is how she's too self-interested to ever use her platform for the greater good. She could really have helped other young adults going through bowel cancer, by talking openly and honestly about how the various stages of her treatment have affected her, what it truly feels like to go through this, what things in particular have helped her cope. Instead of which we just all get the vacuous consumerist shit fed to us three times a week.

• Heart

H&N

VIP Member
I feel uncomfortable about families who give "presents" and shower you A LOT A LOT A LOT with attention and compliments; Reminds me of how narcissists work, first the love bombing phase, and when you feel "at home" and got really attached to them the devaluation begins. HA's sister in law gave me chills, the way she was running threw her husbands hair; And we have good old uncle Steve, he was a funny guy ignoring Tiffany with her camera ๐Ÿคฃ It looked so awkward when she started to wave at him and he just walked by in his own grumpy way, giving zero f... about Tiffany.

• Haha

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
I just watched five minutes of the latest vlog. Mostly film of a chicken sandwich being made to guitar music. Really unhealthy crisp accompaniment. Oh, and Tiffany states that she is not 'edgy' enough to wear a leather jacket. I actually agree with that. HA has obviously given up his job as he's in virtually every shot now. I've fast-forwarded to their grocery shop. Never seen as much shit on a conveyer belt, OMG. This girl has just recovered from bowel cancer. Unbelievable.
So much crap, and people saying so in comments are lambasted with such gems as 'She has just survived a life-saving cancer operation, she's allowed to eat what she likes'. Un-effing-believable!!!
I seriously do wonder if her diet was part of the reason she got cancer in the first place, her eating habits are quite bizarre.