Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
Exactly this, she could do so much for other people, but nada. The only point of her channel is to feed her greed.
I was looking at T's Insta the other day (I generally don't do Insta) and noticed that Jenny Apple had left supportive comments on various posts. Did T respond? NOPE. Does T reciprocate? NOPE. It's all just about T 😒
She can't reply can she :D remember, T doesn't do social media according to her. Yet when monique passed away, T went to pay her respects. My theory is that Tiffany doesn't want to be publically associated with other patients, because it may cause her subscribers to move on and forget about her.
Imagine a fellow patient leaving supportive comments and not acknowledging them? It's rude.
Don't get me wrong, I do completely understand that scan anxiety is very real. My husband used to shut off from the very moment he had his scan, until the day he got his results. The wait is awful, I understand, but to deliberately use thumbnails to grab attention and revert back to those stupid video titles? It's cruel. Bloomin eck, we never even used to tell the family when scans was due, we would wait until we had results! No point worrying people until there is something to worry about.
I actually watched a video of T's a while ago which was 5 years old. One of her subscribers asked if she had thought about leaving her job and becoming a full time vlogger. T said she would love to, but there is no guaranteed income in youtube and on that basis, leaving a secure job with a guaranteed income would be too much of a risk to take. That tells me T has seriously considered it.
Gets a cancer diagnosis, looks around and noseys other cancer vloggers, works out how to draw an audience?
I don't believe T will return back to work.
---
Why use this specific thumbnail when you know you are NED?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

c.sabatier

VIP Member
How did this person win a million pounds? (It seems that in the 20 minutes since the comment was posted, it has already been deleted.)
DoubterApril.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Saydee

VIP Member
Today I spent the day on the teens and young adults ward discussing something I am working on. There they had a recreational room with kitchen for the patients to hang out in while they are having treatment. They have a jukebox, pool table, board games, netflix, sky tv, consoles and it has a really nice vibe around the unit. However, looking beyond how the unit looks and functions, at the heart of the unit is young kids and very young adults dealing with this shitty horrid disease.
One very young patient has been having constant treatment for a whole 3 YEARS and actually knows when he needs a blood transfusion based on how he feels! He can predict what his blood test results will be!
Admirable, brave, heartbreaking and sad at the same time.
The teenage cancer trust is behind the amazing space for young cancer patients.
Why don't Tiffanys subscribers and donaters buy merch where 100% of their spend goes to helping young patients? Instead they are buying her merch and she is getting the profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Why does she have to wake up multiple times over night. She said she doesn’t eat much later in the day or she has to wake up multiple times. Having a stoma doesn’t make you have to get up over night. Unless she’s overly paranoid about it and has to change/empty it the second anything goes in. Also she thinks she has to take more supplies because she’s going to be in the water. Ummmm that stuff is waterproof. Shes so ignorant. It’s like she has absolutely no knowledge of her cancer or treatment or anything like that. And she called her lunch cozy…. How are noodles and veggies cozy. And dear god stop with the “my darling”. I hope he plans on bouncing back to Ireland soon and leaves her horribly immature ass in london

• Haha

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
Someone on this thread a while ago said they felt a little disappointed, because all in all, T could have used her channel to raise awareness and make a difference. That's pretty much how I feel too. Why? Because T had the audience.
I spotted something yesterday and had a nosey. This gofundme, which has really really touched me. Husband was diagnosed with Alzheimers, wife with incurable stage 4 cancer. Both have 2 babies and the parents need help caring for those babies. https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-h...TfmaViRRupgUknNvkrNeu22lYkgRlgUK5Y3ara2d1ntkA

Now imagine if T asked her subs to stop posting to her po box and asked her subscribers to donate the stamp/letter cost to this couples gofundme? They would soon meet their goal.
T is greedy & selfish and although she loves to say 'we got this', she doesn't give 2 hoots about others.
Exactly this, she could do so much for other people, but nada. The only point of her channel is to feed her greed.
I was looking at T's Insta the other day (I generally don't do Insta) and noticed that Jenny Apple had left supportive comments on various posts. Did T respond? NOPE. Does T reciprocate? NOPE. It's all just about T 😒

• Heart
  • Angry

Eddertillet

New vlog, the last one in Spain. Their vacation is over, she didn't go the beach at all. She showed us the sea from their hotel room window.
She said "we tried everything in this resort - every restaurant, every pool".
People like these are wasting their money going to vacation. She could have all that in London. And she wasted money on those 4 swimsuits 😄

• Heart
  • Sick

Miss LDN

VIP Member
The only one who is triggered is Princess Tippy Toes. What an imbecile. Just had life saving surgery, at a huge cost to the NHS. Yet shows us a diet of complete junk and sugar. I have no words. Matt and Umma need their heads examined. How passive aggressive, when anyone dares to tell her to face reality. Nothing wrong with being optimistic, but she is delusional.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
She's so shallow. She filmed herself working on her laptop 😄 Does she really think it's interesting to watch?
She showed all the food they ate in 4 days, but no sea or plants or at least something.
this child-woman (by age) is so into herself she can't focus on anything else.
---
Having pizza in an Italian restaurant at the hotel... waaw... really waaw, that was the highlight for her on the whole vacation. Maybe next time she can talk to some locals outside the hotel and ask them hey what can we do or see around this town? Whatever, it's their waist of money 🤪
A vacation at a spot like this would not be a waste of money for those that have very hectic professional lives with stress daily and it could be a total escape. A sort of cruise on land where no real attempt is made to delve into the country you have traveled to. For some people that is what they need to recharge their batteries. Or for a honeymoon couple which I don't think TT and Matt qualify for in any respect. Maybe we have it all wrong and they are madly in love but not the vibe most get from these boring ...no content videos.

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Someone on this thread a while ago said they felt a little disappointed, because all in all, T could have used her channel to raise awareness and make a difference. That's pretty much how I feel too. Why? Because T had the audience.
I spotted something yesterday and had a nosey. This gofundme, which has really really touched me. Husband was diagnosed with Alzheimers, wife with incurable stage 4 cancer. Both have 2 babies and the parents need help caring for those babies. https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-h...TfmaViRRupgUknNvkrNeu22lYkgRlgUK5Y3ara2d1ntkA

Now imagine if T asked her subs to stop posting to her po box and asked her subscribers to donate the stamp/letter cost to this couples gofundme? They would soon meet their goal.
T is greedy & selfish and although she loves to say 'we got this', she doesn't give 2 hoots about others.
---
Yes, I unsubscribed a couple of months ago. I did stay subscribed for a while because I wanted to get the notifications. But her videos come up in my feed anyway. Sometimes I just type in Tiffanythinks in the YouTube search bar and it comes right up. I’m excited for today’s video! Not!! Lol I wonder what topic we will get to see! Lol
---
I’m surprised that this comment is still up and that Fluffy hasn’t put block and delete tick tick tick lol
Probably some nonsense about taking over priced chocolate to the nurses at the hospital for easter. It was on her to do list wasn't it? Buy some overpriced easter eggs and drop them off to the nurses.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
How many are going to click on that video thinking its a video about a stoma 'exploding'?
Too many!!!
And what type of person would do that? 🤬 Knowing full well someone with a stoma that has actually had this happen is searching for advice or reassurance online while learning to live with what they have and find this child woman dressed in pajamas worrying about where to vacay and how to buy a fucking suitcase. I swear I can't even look at her face in the thumbnails anymore, I enjoy the comments but I think I'll stay away from those, too and just read the fun ones here. She is so wrapped up in herself and does the community such a disservice, it should be illegal to tag or clickbait cancer or related words to any vlog like this.

• Heart

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
Scratty I am very sorry for you all, really sorry.
Thank you Saydee, it has made us think, it really has. This poor lady lost her husband to bowel cancer in his 40's, and she had recently moved to a new home, she had no chance to enjoy it. As you know, life can be very cruel indeed. T really should be counting her blessings.

• Heart
  • Sad

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Hahahaha… I was thinking ‘whoaaa, this is sick’ then I read your comment and laughed till I cried!
That’s scary to think like that !!!!
These looneys have to be taking the piss, the more the comment went into details about c-section the worse it got. Plot twist T still has a uterus and they are going to undergo assisted reproduction, she's got the eggs on ice, quick wank by Matt and they are good to go ✅️✅️✅️

• Haha
  • Sick

c.sabatier

VIP Member
She mentioned the service was crowded...got no impression it was anything private and it was not offered on any other Sat. during the month.
You are correct about Tiffany having been at the March 25 Mass at Christ the King Church, Limavady! What amazing intuition you have!
Tiffany and Matt were at the healing mass on March 25! The healing mass, as well as other masses, from the Limavady Parish are live-streamed. Below is a screen capture from the following video.

Therefore, either Geoff Ferris's birthday was not on March 13 OR Geoff Ferris's birthday WAS on March 13 AND Tiffany lied when she said that his birthday was on the day featured, which would NOT have been on March 13, but instead toward the end of the month.
OR
Tiffany and Matt spent more than 5 days in Ireland.

March23-2023.png

Tiffany and Matt had walked up the middle aisle about 2 minutes earlier and stood with the rest facing the altar. Then, they went toward the right, and Tiffany can be seen in this screen capture walking back away from the altar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Amma and her sister used to tell Tiffany that she shares too much online. Her friend also told her. All in her old videos. T used to put out videos asking "do I?" All these years later and she is still asking that exact same question. If her friends and family tell her she is, and she has to explain to Amma & Matt why youtube is her "thing", maybe they are subtly suggestion she spends too much of her time on youtube.

Crazy that a 4 day break away can cause so much video content.

• Heart

MissB123

Chatty Member
I just listened to a podcast featuring two oncologists from Sloan Kettering in New York discussing the importance of diet in cancer prevention and recurrence.
Tiffany shouldn’t go anywhere near a McDonalds or ultra-processed foods. Matt is a big doofus and he’s just as bad with his car snacks and dumbass meathead sandwiches.

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisychain4

VIP Member
FF comments still being there has me very very suspicious 🤔
---

Food for thought 👍
---

Saydee we can always rely on you to come up with the factual information 👍
I would be highly suspicious of anyone looking to change camps now.
Very different for those advocating on here or the SU2C platform regarding Tiffany being a deceptive lying cow, but straight change of heart and camps … that needs some 👀thought!
---
Best thing about Tattle, everyone is worthy and every thought has a place!

• Heart