Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
That was me (and some others now here I think) back before we were here, and of course not knowing you or your husbands details at all so just responding to comments made here, never a good scenario to have such three-way convos. I was asking about what you were saying about Fluffy as we were pretty sure we had seen the 'real' FF and knew she wasn't Australian or French.
Scratty did you have a previous account here before ?

Reactions: 2

Turaj

VIP Member
Money must have come from inheritance from her late father, who had passed away a year or less before she bought the house. Her father must have left the family any property he owned plus his savings, PLUS perhaps even life insurance.
---
Also, whatever she had done to the unit, I don't believe she knows much about construction. She likely hired a company or an individual to do whatever repairs or changes she wanted. Remember, we are talking about someone who wanted to remove the handrail along the stairway leading to the next floor. She probably doesn't even know about standard building codes or safety requirements.
Also, glued-on particleboard or whatever is on her refrigerator is not a needed renovation. She wanted, not needed, the place to be whitewashed and looking the same everywhere, to the point of having kitchen boards glued to her refrigerator so it all looks the same. Good thing she didn't try to have that effect with the ovens!
she mentioned working since 16 and working many hours to pay for the house etc. Yes she may have inherited some money but she appears far more responsible here than many girls that age that I have known.

Reactions: 2

Saydee

VIP Member
@

I'm talking about posts, pre T being discussed, in Tattle. About another influencer. When I say voice, I mean the writing style. It's takes a lot of effort for someone to consistently write in a specific way that is not in their own 'voice'. The comments written by LF back in 2021 are exactly as FF/LF writes now. I cannot believe the Auntie would be in Tattle back then writing about another influencer, they are all just invested in T.
Was it a cancer vlogger FF was writing about?
---
i have to wonder what the criteria is for "banning". I have posted some really brutal comments over there back in the day...I think some were removed but never got banned.
I can't imagine you writing brutal comments on T's channel. Always thought you put T on a pedestal @ should have a private room etc, just because.

Reactions: 1