Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
I’m still coming to terms with the fact Tiffany pulled her camera out within days of her surgery, while still in a critical care unit and while still having patient controlled analgesia intravenously … that says so much about the compulsion within her to vlog above and beyond anything else. It sure does smack of addiction!
Daisy how can any of us ever forget that? "I have been on a Ventilatorrrrrrrrrrrrr" < crying and slow voice. Nurse says "Are you ok there?" T smiles and reverts back to normal voice "I am fine thankyou". Nurse will have wondered why an earth his patient is holding her camera while crying, while saying she is fine thankyou.
That few second clip is where I saw the manipulative side come out.
Not knowing where where your loved ones are, not knowing what time of day it is, not being able to see @ "I can't see, my eyes are blurry", but managed to find the power button on her camera and hold the camera up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Turaj

VIP Member
I don't often comment on FF as I think this sicko gets much too much air time here...but above exchange on TT comments confirms to be it is some ruse ....just a game with maybe TT talking to herself. Todays video which as usual I skimmed thru and gave it a thumbs down is the same crap. Matt seems to now have retired as seldom works anymore. They are going to Greece at the end of April. Organizing cabinets are featured if that is what you consider interesting. More junk food and the usual "bits and bobs". Not worth a minute of your time. Each video I am more and more convinced that Matt is now in this for the long haul and is just as ignorant as she is. He has changed during the last year and now just like her.
---
fock the fux is ready to be admitted to a psychiatric institution. I'm still suspicious the fox is Tiffany herself;
I agree and think she is talking to herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eddertillet

She said
"Don't tell me "Tiffany you're not cancer free yet, it's 5 years". I will say "i'm cancer free" because i'm cancer free and will be cancer free forever".

• Haha
  • Sick

ginnyw

VIP Member
I think we all expect far too much from Tiffany. She is, after all, descended from the people who brought you 'Quicken Chicken.'

• Haha

Eddertillet

The vlog title is "No more morphine". All she said about it in the video was "I'm not taking morphine anymore". That's it. 5 seconds.

• Haha
  • Sick

H&N

VIP Member
and had she ever really swam in the pool "darling" would have been ordered to film it. She never did. I think the only one that saw the sea was HA on his morning run as she was busy being "productive" on the laptop.
I think she just can't swim and she wants to hide it:) Tiffany is the kind of person who never learnt anything as a kid, no swimming, ice skating, skiing...

• Haha
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
the latest edition clearly indicates she is reading here on TL. Really nothing other than Matt is in Spain on biking holiday....and TT has a trip booked to Greece. Busy shopping for tankinis as her former bikinis are not comfortable for her to wear at this point. She mentioned giving up sweets for "EAster" and I think she meant Lent but come on we watched her for the past six weeks eat non stop sweets. Another thumbs down event.

LeonorG

VIP Member
Does she really think she'd be allowed to walk into the hospital, and volunteer her words of wisdom to 'patients and families, as she would 💙! to do' ?
With no training in dealing with serious and terminal conditions.
Again, is the intent to help patients, families, the hospital, or only to make T feel and look good ?
It's just a stunt for the viewers. She has no intention to help anyone. Even if she wanted to, she has no wisdom in her. She learned nothing from what she has been through. Her actions demonstrate this.

• Heart

Curly Top

VIP Member
She just wants interaction on her YT site - there's no way she'll even read their advice let alone take it.

We remember the W&W scenario - we're not going to fall for this.

• Heart

Lil_Brissy

Tiffany talking about visiting her 'farmer friend' when she returns to Ireland and has her 2nd home there where she will live for 4 months of the year. She doesn't know his name but he's her friend and she wants to visit him and his sheep. Because obviously England doesn't have any sheep or sheep farmers.
Meanwhile said sheep farmer hears that this sheep crazed girl is planning on being a regular visitor to him and his sheep and puts up this sign and hightails it to New Zealand taking his sheep with him. Where he'll be safe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Curly Top

VIP Member
She's very needy but there are people who like that kind of person - like some kind of co-dependency thing. I don't think Matt or Amma are like this but they have learned to live with her. She is my idea of a complete nightmare - manipulative, shallow, needy, little girly, false (all that passive aggression) and sly.

• Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
Haha, no. Just irritated by her naked greed.
Its shameful behavior. "Here is what I wear to secure my stoma when I sit in a pool, go buy one and I get % of your purchase, so I can book another holiday"
---
Stupid idiot. Even the mice in her house must make money for the firm if they can do any tricks. Utter disgusting behaviour that will ricochet back to her in the near future. Begging for sponsors but stay in a hotelroom for € 200,- !! a night. 🤢
In Tiffanys shoes I would be thinking about cancer research and supporting to find a cure for the horrid disease cancer is. In future T may well get a recurrence and be one of those to receive newer treatments.

Anyway, in T's last video she was upfront. She wanted to sit near others that had laptops, the so called 'work club' because she had some editing to do while Matt went jogging. He left her to do her "work". Tiffany treats vlogging has her job.
I'd bet anyone now that there is no chance T will return back to work. Youtube is now her 'work'.
Why return to a job 9 - 5 when she can stay at home and talk shit and get an income from it?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
This passive aggressive shit is what pisses me off the most about Tiffany. And now she’s doing it to Fluffy, of all people.

The whole “Hope you’re doing okay” is gaslighting at it’s finest.

(Please add that at the top of your cons list Fluffy… your fiancé is a smart fellow)

Funny how the “positive vibes only” people like Tiffany are actually most bitchy and nasty.

They’re too much of a pussy to say anything straight forward, and instead use passive aggressive, backhand comments thinking they’re the “better person” with the upper hand. And they get a kick out of doing so.

It’s so blatantly obvious that deep down, these types of people are the most insecure, angry and bitchy of us all.

Fuck you Tiffany and your nasty, gaslighting, comment deleting, positive-vibes-only, passive aggressive shit. We see straight through it. Your anger and vindictiveness is as clear as dog’s balls.
I love your post. Very very true. Passive aggressiveness and nastiness is oozing out of her. I think she lets it out for real in real life (not on camera) and her victims are Amma and Ha. She herself recently said (according to reports on here) that she "took it out on Matt". Amma and Ha suffer her tantrums, and other nastiness whilst she grins like a dick in her vlogs. Such bad vibes from this so-called human being.

• Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
She's very selfish, we know that. She's still got a P.O. Box open so that she can get gifts and cards herself. Wouldn't it be lovely if, for once, she did something useful and not centred around her own little world? But that's never gonna happen! (I am grumpy - got my own health problems that are keeping me awake at night).
Hi Ginnyw, sorry to hear you aren't feeling great x
---
Pretty sad her worshippers have to try and convince T to start doing good with her channel. How do they not see it's ridiculous to follow and idolize someone like that? How do they not see that IF she ever does a post about donating it's only to make herself look good because she would have done it from the start if she gave a shit about anything but herself. Damn people, get your idols in check. :sick:

View attachment 2090726
Fluffy is an absolute divvy. Let the tiffanythinks family donate? How about Tiffany donate herself?
---
The video where Tiffany was ringing various departments and waiting on hold to get her results. She went into a panic (saying she didnt feel like getting dressed) and as an after thought she said the doctor may be busy with other patients. Yes. Maybe he had a patient on the ward demanding he go see them immediately to explain why no biopsies was taken? When t was on the ward crying and being rude to the other consultant collegue (demanding she saw her surgeon) didn't she think he might be busy in clinic? May have been on the phone giving CT results to another patient? T is very selfish.
My husband often had results via the telephone and often the call came late. No big deal. Emergencies happen. Critically sick patients need help. My husband never whinged and made videos.
She should get a job and busy her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Amma's indulgence of Tiffany has not done her any favours.
I think both of her darling daughters are prima donnas big time...at least Elodie seems to have made a life for herself and refrains from the baby talk most of the time. As a mother if my daughter broke out in that baby talk and childlike gestures I would have to have a serious talk...unless there were some known mental issue that it was expected she would act like that. I think based on listening to some very early videos of TT vs now this has been a manipulation tactic that she has used increasingly over the years and this cancer diagnosis has really put her actions off the charts.

ginnyw

VIP Member
Oh shit, she's done another vlog. So - here goes (deep breath). Tiffany is going for a 'lickle walk' and a 'lickle coffee' in Dulwich. Dull being the word here. She's looking forward to 'quality time together' (said in the most HORRIBLE little witchy voice) and wearing her Tick Tick Tick sweatshirt. Who said romance was dead? Oh, hash browns have already been mentioned and we're not even two minutes in yet, sigh. Does Tiffany have shares in Findus or something? She's 'put a lot of moisturiser on' - no kidding, looks like you've been swimming in a oil slick. Cut to the car where Tiffany says ' I have nothing to say' (same as the other million vlogs then) before asking HA to say HA-LLO to the Tiffany Thinks Family. HA says 'hello' with a shifty expression just like Father Dougal. Tiffany momentarily confuses HA with her Dad - uh-oh, worrying - and then tells us about her connections to South Norwood. Well, somebody's got to have them, I guess. Tells us about Quicken Chicken in the most horrible little-girl voice ever. Trust Tiffany's family to have a grammatically-incorrectly-named chicken shop. Tiffany tells us that her Dad came up with that name all on his own and drew designs for it on - a piece of tissue. You really couldn't make this shit up, could you? More mentions of Quicken Chicken. Wonder if Tiffany will open a junk food cafe one day called Dash Down To Hash Brown The Shittest Caff in Town? Tiffany gets 'deep' talking about her Dad, HA looks deeply uncomfortable and stares in a glazed fashion at the road ahead. Tiffany has decided to 'take her hair out.' Hopefully she means 'down', or else they're in for an unscheduled trip to A&E. They've made it to Dulwich to try a different coffee. Tiffany wants to go to Gail's for her coffee. She wants to see how the coffee is made. Matt's drink is called 'Coffee Roasted on the Inside' which confuses Tiffany. Cue horrible sipping/mmmmmmm noises. Tiffany is going to get a muffin with her coffee. Sea salt, caramel and peanut cake, another healthy addition to her diet NOT. Matt and Tiffany stand in the street trying each other's coffee and going MMMMMMM. Who DOES this? She's singing a song, 'extra-hot latte, extra-hot latte' now, just in case any of you want to watch this as a special Easter treat later. Oh shit, it's that annoying soppy guitar music background music, the one that makes you lose the will to live. I HATE THAT. Matt is stuffing cake into his mouth like he hasn't eaten anything except 50 000 hash browns recently. 'Ooh, my hands are all cowwwwld' moans Tiffany in her childish voice. 'I need HOT HOT HOT weather.' Maybe get into the air-fryer later? And I could go on with this, but I am going to end on a priceless piece of advice offered from Tiffany to you, the viewer: 'If it's cold outside, get a hot drink and walk along with it.' There. Don't say I never give you lot anything.

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been posted. Just saw this bizarre comment on her latest video. I've only read the transcript. More shopping, more unhealthy food and OMG the excitement of getting a new juicer! Stop the presses! Headline news!
*Link in description box below* So no doubt more $$ for Tiffany if someone clicks on the link and buys one.
Sigh.
That would put me off vlogging. Some loon thinks Amma should carry their baby and Matt hang around feeling Ammas baby? Freaks!

• Haha