Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonorG

VIP Member
Those socks in crocks make me question Ha's overall sanity. I'm not sure if there is hope for him in terms of making an escape. Not sure if he has what it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ginnyw

VIP Member
She's worried in her latest vlog that she's saying too much online. If too much means talking continually about food, shopping and air fryers then, yes, she certainly does.

• Haha
  • Heart

jenh526

This made me laugh... ”I had you guys to talk to when I was in hospital... not everyone has that.” Um, ok, not everyone has 97K imaginary friends, true, but I’m sure they could make up one or two, at least.

And also, toasting ciabatta bread with half the slices sticking out of the toaster:
1681266493534.jpeg

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
T doing volunteer work, not going to happen; 🤪
On the basis that she can "pick and choose".
---
This made me laugh... ”I had you guys to talk to when I was in hospital... not everyone has that.” Um, ok, not everyone has 97K imaginary friends, true, but I’m sure they could make up one or two, at least.

And also, toasting ciabatta bread with half the slices sticking out of the toaster:
View attachment 2094020
Aye and instead of using lopermide to slow down stoma production, T doesn't think to make changes to benefit her? Changes like not eating close to bed time? Isn't that the obvious thing to do?
No tiffany read a comment about a bag of sugar jelly babies and marshmellows being the solution, so she called her dietician and the dietician agreed? Our NHS dieticians recommend cancer patients eat bags of sugar and junk? No wonder we have such terrible cancer statistics here in the UK.
Jelly babies ingredients -

Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Gelatine, Concentrated Fruit Juices** (1 %) (Apple, Lime, Orange, Strawberry, Blackcurrant, Lemon, Raspberry), Acid (Citric Acid), Colours (Anthocyanins, Paprika Extract, Vegetable Carbon, Lutein, Curcumin), Flavourings, **Equivalent to 5.5 % Fruit Juice

Marshmellows - Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Water, Humectant: Sorbitol Syrup, Gelatine, Fruit and Plant Concentrates: Beetroot Safflower, Flavouring

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
OK everyone grab your bullshit bingo cards and let's gooooooo!
Juicers, juice, juicing, jucy (LINK IS IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX BELOW), fried chips, bum bum situation, bum bum, bum, bullet journals, bits and bobs, hectic, exploding (juicer), hectic (stoma), darling, junk food, biting bottom lip, dancing to ringtone, repeating herself, open ended questions (let me know in the comments section what your eating for dinner), little, baby talk, shopping, spending money, holll i day, hos pit al, co dependence, ED's and Amma ✅️✅️✅️ this video has a little something for everyone!!!
Tiffany talks about having friends over and having little drinks in little mason jars sitting outside, more lies, we know you don't have friends 👌
---
She's right, her bumless bum cheek looks just as shapely as the proper bum cheek. Amazing surgeons indeed, or magicians perhaps....
Amazing surgeons or magicians or maybe could it be YOU NEVER HAD THE SURGERY YOU PRETENDED YOU HAD 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

artiimoon

She’s lost her voice so darling must be over the moon as the boss baby woman might embarrass him less around the hotel! less “daaaarling”s, and obviously less “Say hi 👋 to the loving ffs family” and less “ooooh this sh*te tastes cozy isn’t it daaaarling?”!!! oh and the highlight of the day “she didn’t have a little snooze”!

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
I could strangle that Fluffy when she says "oh I admit a lot of spending is going on, BUT Tifany used to work hard and saved a lot over the years so she 's enjoying her money right now... well miss Fluffy, I don't care if she's wearing cartier, chanel, dior or Louis Vuitton, if she earned the money it's hers and she can do whatever she wants BUT don't play the poor cancer girl and merch her expensive sweater crap, begging people to buy from her cos this poor little cancer girl has soooo many bills and she's soooo young and just bought a house.... remember when she mentioned she could have to sell her house to get the treatment she needs to survive this cancer? That's what makes me angry, she takes advantage of people by using her cancer card and complaining over how expensive everything is for her. Also, stop the merching, you survived, you don't need to merch the we got this crap... every time I see the we got this sweaters I think yes we got it, we got the cartier, we got the louis vuitton and we almost got a second home... tick tick tick

• Heart
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Today's video started out with her trying on some faux black leather jacket and being concerned about gaining weight. Then she and Mr. Ha discovered what most know that Greece is not bikini weather in April so they are cancelling that and have to take voucher and plan on Spain now. Money seems to be no object or vacation time for Mr. Ha. At that point I gave it thumbs down and left. I can't watch it. She simply can't come up with content and only two topics that would get my attention back is break up with Ha or if cancer were back.

• Sick

Lil_Brissy

I grabbed a few screenshots today. One where I responded to a comment regarding the amount of rubbish Tiffany eats and one of her fans saying that Tiffany had been through hell and back so could eat whatever she wanted. My comment was removed within a short time as I knew it would be which is why I took a screenshot of it. Considering that it was around 6.45am London time (3.45pm here in Brisbane) then Tiffany must have been up pretty early.
---
Some more great comments that I grabbed while stuck at home today waiting for a tradesman. Lots of viewers getting disillusioned with Tiffany. And comments regarding her diet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
I take that to mean she believes she's still here because she had so many people praying for her due to having so many followers. I'm not a religious person myself, but that's what I gather. Like you I would certainly have liked to hear praise and thanks to the NHS and her team, but... she's religious and it seems to be her thought process. I'm not saying all religious people are like this, but I do think it's common to believe in the power of prayer above all else.
Nope, it's just platitudes to keep them sweet. Every trick in the book to hook the sheep in. No mileage in thanking the NHS, is there.

A salulatory lesson to not take anything for granted - a friend of ours who was operated on for sarcoma last year and was scanned and blood tested in Jan (all clear) , told by her Dr she was fine to go on holiday in March but had to return early, unwell, at the beginning of April, died this morning. We are utterly in shock at how quickly things deteriorated.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
I don't understand why people go to Spain and sit by the pool reading books. Of course it's only day 1, but they wasted it, in my opinion.
At least Matt got in the pool. Tiffany's first day was all "coffee, little snooze, sandwich, crisps, little snooze, more coffee, gatorade, more crisps, champagne".
Oh, and she lost her voice by the end of the day.
She keeps opening the drapes to show the view of what? The pool? If I go on holiday from a place like London all I want to see is a beautiful coast line and the sea. I hate large resorts like this but I now they are popular. I frankly think she is getting sick with this loss of voice. This video is more ala the Tiroy era with the make up,, dresses and food. Lets see how the TT fam likes it...might go over well for a short time but not long term. Now the big suspense ...will she ever get in the pool? Ha sure has a lot a lot of vacation time.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
STOP THE PRESS, WHAT IS THIS I SEE??
---
How long before a frog on the lilypad reappears here? What's that saying about a leopard and it's spots 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
'Littul' survey I am trying out here. Please like only if you think Matt will propose marriage to Tiffany during this trip. Otherwise, if you really think he won't, you could give it a 'green face' icon.
(My personal opinion is that he will not propose during this trip.)

• Sick

ginnyw

VIP Member
I have just seen the thumbnail of Tiffany and Amma with their mouths open eating some junk food (gross) and watched the very first few seconds: 'Hello my lovely Tiffany Thinks Family, how are you ALL? I thought I'd start packing for my LITTUL holiday.' I can't go any further.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13