Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
Char Charles has me stumped🤷🏻‍♀️.
Unfunny trolling or good old-fashioned split personality?
Screenshot_20230419-153625_YouTube.jpg

This being the person who posted about creating a channel to post the comments T deletes. Very odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

ginnyw

VIP Member
OK, there's a new video up but I'm so disgusted by the blatant lying clickbaity shit in the title (SCAN RESULTS - DON'T GET TRIGGERED BY WHAT I SAY) that I'm boycotting watching it. I can see by the comments below that her results are absolutely fine so that makes me even more annoyed.

• Angry
  • Sick

Eddertillet

She ate and bought so much junk food today. Chips (twice), crisps, cheetos, chocolate, cookies, sweet popcorn, more cookies, more chocolate, sweet juice, hamburgers, coffee, sandwiches. Nothing healthy at all.

• Sick
  • Wow

Idrisrex

Chatty Member
In fairness it really has. Such a drama about going for a weekend away or a holiday. Big drama about going in a pool. Much ado about nothing!
That stupid twat has the luxury to be concerned about such trivialities. Other people in the world have trouble to make ends meet every month or worry about serious health issues. I want to kick her ignorant Barbie ass! 🤬

• Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
Go Fluffy! You're completely right in that money-making IS the entire point of Tiffany's channel. Build upon that realisation and don't let her passive-aggressive commenting get you down!
I just watched five minutes of the latest vlog. Mostly film of a chicken sandwich being made to guitar music. Really unhealthy crisp accompaniment. Oh, and Tiffany states that she is not 'edgy' enough to wear a leather jacket. I actually agree with that. HA has obviously given up his job as he's in virtually every shot now. I've fast-forwarded to their grocery shop. Never seen as much shit on a conveyer belt, OMG. This girl has just recovered from bowel cancer. Unbelievable.

• Haha

ladyt7087

VIP Member
There's a post asking why the camera is always on her instead of showing her subs the beautiful surroundings. Good question. Answer- she's a narcissist. And how absurd to spend your first day sitting at the pool when you're only there 4 days! And wearing a dress!
---
I don't understand why people go to Spain and sit by the pool reading books. Of course it's only day 1, but they wasted it, in my opinion.
At least Matt got in the pool. Tiffany's first day was all "coffee, little snooze, sandwich, crisps, little snooze, more coffee, gatorade, more crisps, champagne".
Oh, and she lost her voice by the end of the day.
T is basically a very boring person.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
She mentioned about the "children's ward" and talking to the "Parents" l mean to be honest her mental capacity is that of a child so maybe this would be ideal but can you imagine the baby talk and repeating of sentences, the children probably have a larger more mature vocabulary than our Girl and her bum bum, tum tum, dins dins, yummy yummy alot alot alot. 😭
Her idea of interacting with people is "That lady was so cute, I wanna take her home!"

• Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
OK, there's a new video up but I'm so disgusted by the blatant lying clickbaity shit in the title (SCAN RESULTS - DON'T GET TRIGGERED BY WHAT I SAY) that I'm boycotting watching it. I can see by the comments below that her results are absolutely fine so that makes me even more annoyed.
And I see Amma looking worried in the thumbnail. What an absolute joke she is to people suffering from cancer and illness. Do you think any of them have clickbaiting their families on their minds when they are trying to recover/treat/survive cancer?

• Angry
  • Sick

ginnyw

VIP Member
Tiffany is a manipulative little madam - she's doing it with her family members as well as her Loving Tiffany Thinks cult-followers. Got them all doing stuff for her and buzzing around her. She could truly have made a difference with her platform by sharing her cancer journey properly and honestly. But no. She's earning money by basically presenting The Air Fryer Chronicles three times a week.

• Haha

Lil_Brissy

Fluffy has made this little video. I'm a Benny Hill fan from way back so the background tune made it all the funnier.
She forgot the air fryer and bullet journal.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Not having anything to eat. Gets out guess what? A doorstep egg sandwich for the flight and crisps. Matt must be bored out of his mind. Can't even dose off without being filmed. Anne Boleyn. More like Disney Aladdin. Probably is getting a bug, her hygiene and sharing obsession is gross.

• Haha
  • Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
This passive aggressive shit is what pisses me off the most about Tiffany. And now she’s doing it to Fluffy, of all people.

The whole “Hope you’re doing okay” is gaslighting at it’s finest.

(Please add that at the top of your cons list Fluffy… your fiancé is a smart fellow)

Funny how the “positive vibes only” people like Tiffany are actually most bitchy and nasty.

They’re too much of a pussy to say anything straight forward, and instead use passive aggressive, backhand comments thinking they’re the “better person” with the upper hand. And they get a kick out of doing so.

It’s so blatantly obvious that deep down, these types of people are the most insecure, angry and bitchy of us all.

Fuck you Tiffany and your nasty, gaslighting, comment deleting, positive-vibes-only, passive aggressive shit. We see straight through it. Your anger and vindictiveness is as clear as dog’s balls.
Your post is exactly how I feel about T. I have a hard time looking at her face in the thumbnail because of those kinds of comments she replies with. Most that she answered like that she then deletes after a short while, which tells me she wanted to get her dig in so the poster could see it but delete before the masses catch on to her true nature.

I do wonder what all those people who sent her money and bought merch to support her think when they see her spending, sporting name brand everything and planning more trips in a month than many people take in years? I wonder about a lot. Their girl healed pretty darn well pretty darn fast and this diet is absolutely horrendous for a 'healthy' person let alone someone who had cancer, their organs removed with a stoma.

• Heart
  • Wow
Regarding the eating disorder comment, she clearly has ARFID https://www.beateatingdisorders.org...nd-support/about-eating-disorders/types/arfid which also led me to think that she could actually be neurodivergent? ARFID is strongly co-morbid with ADHD or ASD and not necessarily related to anorexia or bulimia. I've always found it tricky to pinpoint why her videos are difficult to watch but I think it comes down to the fact that she comes across as trying too hard, oddly insincere or putting on an act. It's almost like she watched other vloggers (Zoella) and modelled her own speech and mannerisms after them but there is a constant disconnect between what the audience expects to see and what she delivers. Another way of seeing it would be a high-masking, neurodivergent person who struggles with understanding what other people feel or think.

Autism and narcissism have many overlapping traits, the key difference being that autism is neurological and unintentionally awkward/offensive whereas narcissists are fully aware of what they're doing. Being ND would also explain her intense obsessions with trivial things and the habit of constantly repeating the same phrases and behaviours. The fixation for cosy things could easily be a sensory or stimming issue. Same for the inability to live a fully adult life and needing a parent and a partner to help with tasks that require extra planning and executive function. I somehow feel that Amma knew from an early age that Tiffany needed extra support and she became accustomed to doing all those things for her. ND people also see the world very literally, which is why her content is always a factual documentation of everyday moments (things she bought, things she ate) rather than an in-depth analysis or explanation of her feelings in relation to her diagnosis. She gets very angry and cornered when accused of not being "educational", possibly because she doesn't understand what people actually expect to see.

Now the viewership has plateaued and she's using clickbait to try to generate more views which is effectively a clumsy form of masking "learned" from other channels. Sadly it probably won't work for very long and the usual audience who have been patient and supporting up till now are becoming restless. The literal nature of ND is that she assumes the success and support received during her treatment stage will continue forever which is why she's snarky to anyone who tries to challenge that. She doesn't realise that online popularity is very fickle and people's interests in internet personas can wax and wane for any absurd reason.

• Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Hey I love some of her fans :unsure: 🤣

Tell me they are taking the piss without telling me they are taking the piss 🤣🤣
---
She's constantly repeating to herself (and her loving TT family) the scars on her neck don't bother her and they remind her she survived cancer... nope it bothers her a lot a lot a lot and if she could make them disappear she would 1000%
Bang on!! Her body dysmorphia (that she's had for years) is really showing itself in this video. Also is anyone surprised that she is having "tummy issues" l was #SHOCKED when she mentioned it, what could be causing those tummy issues 🤔

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Today's video started out with her trying on some faux black leather jacket and being concerned about gaining weight. Then she and Mr. Ha discovered what most know that Greece is not bikini weather in April so they are cancelling that and have to take voucher and plan on Spain now. Money seems to be no object or vacation time for Mr. Ha. At that point I gave it thumbs down and left. I can't watch it. She simply can't come up with content and only two topics that would get my attention back is break up with Ha or if cancer were back.
The majority of people I know are struggling with high fuel costs, worrying about the inflation rate on their mortgage rising & the hot topic at work is always how expensive a supermarket shop is now. Meanwhile T is merrily spending away. I know she mentioned the rising cost of bills, but then goes and spends how much on chocolate to take to the hospital? Constant Amazon purchasing, eating out etc etc. T doesn't work, Amma is currently off work, the only income is Matts income?
---
Tiffany made "healthy" lunch

View attachment 2097824
I'm speechless. No job and plently of time on her hands. Junk & more junk.

ginnyw

VIP Member
Pretty sad her worshippers have to try and convince T to start doing good with her channel. How do they not see it's ridiculous to follow and idolize someone like that? How do they not see that IF she ever does a post about donating it's only to make herself look good because she would have done it from the start if she gave a shit about anything but herself. Damn people, get our idols in check. :sick:

View attachment 2090726
She's very selfish, we know that. She's still got a P.O. Box open so that she can get gifts and cards herself. Wouldn't it be lovely if, for once, she did something useful and not centred around her own little world? But that's never gonna happen! (I am grumpy - got my own health problems that are keeping me awake at night).

• Heart

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
the latest edition clearly indicates she is reading here on TL. Really nothing other than Matt is in Spain on biking holiday....and TT has a trip booked to Greece. Busy shopping for tankinis as her former bikinis are not comfortable for her to wear at this point. She mentioned giving up sweets for "EAster" and I think she meant Lent but come on we watched her for the past six weeks eat non stop sweets. Another thumbs down event.
Yes, I just read the transcript, and that stopped me in my tracks, lol. For a practicing Catholic she has quite a flimsy grasp of the whole Easter thing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lolaj

Wow, never actually read the comments on YT before. I didn't realize they were all
cognitively challenged 🫦

• Haha
  • Heart