Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting tidbit. After her surgeon appt, she said the doc told her you should still be in the hospital! And she said I know. I'm really curious now as to why she got out so early. Wondering if she threw another fit. Rest of vid is even more boring. Lots of chatter about the bullet journal she bought Matt. Got him to sit down and open it with her. Wow, so exciting! I noticed Matt's hair is standing up too. Do either of them ever comb their hair? He's morphing into a male Tiffany!
---
Today's vlog has to be one of the most boring yet. It's all: bum, bum, bum, side to side, here's the door we came through, here's the thing I'll lay on when the doctor comes in, we stir tea differently, open your bullet journal with me watching, I could have waited til next week but just had to see the surgeon now, bleah, bleah, bleah.. Of course, early on, she managed to film 3 new We Got This shirts that she had ordered.
Not one bit of useful info except when the doc told her she should still be in hospital.
---
So today we learn - precisely nothing.
Yep. Except doc told her she should still be in hospital. Would love to learn the circumstances behind her release.
---
She wanted the surgeon to check "the situation down below"... zo front bum, back bum, and fake bum :ROFLMAO:
So she wanted the surgeon to check out the basement of the hospital? Lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is like ‘take a shot every time she says the word pillow’!
Surely she sees how god damn repetitive she is when she edits the vlog!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But her cult doesn't care. They love everything she does. She could spend 20 minutes staring at the camera with a perplexed look on her face and the Dolt Cult would rave about how long she can hold a stare!
---
We'd all be snockered within 10 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Inspired by comments here, I tried to watch the vlog. Had to stop after a few minutes. Such drivel. She does look in pain, and it must be difficult having had that surgery, especially the resection of rectum and anus (sorry, back bum)… but the whole thing is so boring and not alot alot educational..
The comments are mostly saccharine sweet and also cult-like.
It all leaves a sick taste in my mouth…
I have no idea what the HCPs who are actually part of the care team for this child-woman make of her content. I imagine they can only be concerned that the information so carefully imparted to enable an informed choice was either incompletely understood or being deliberately misconstrued and regurgitated to fit her distorted narrative. This is NOT helpful to other patients seeking information from a fellow sufferer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched the beginning again. She is SO thin! Her head looks huge because her shoulders, neck and torso are stick-thin. She truly looks unwell. She should still be in the hospital. A sub posted that she was discharged early from the hospital too, went home, developed a bad infection, drove back to hospital, had to be readmitted because stitches had burst. T better be careful or she'll end up sick again.

Reactions: 8
She forgot to say "I'm wearing the green we got this sweater and Amma is wearing the orange one" because we got to wear these every time we got an appointment we HAVE to wear the we got this sweater 🤮 🤮:ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised she sticks with only the shirts and sweaters... when she mentioned buying a journal for HA I thought now she's going to ask her lovely Tiffany Thinks Family if she should design a "we got this" bullet journal with a lot a lot a lot a lot of space and cozy blue hearts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She forgot to say "I'm wearing the green we got this sweater and Amma is wearing the orange one" because we got to wear these every time we got an appointment we HAVE to wear the we got this sweater 🤮 🤮:ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised she sticks with only the shirts and sweaters... when she mentioned buying a journal for HA I thought now she's going to ask her lovely Tiffany Thinks Family if she should design a "we got this" bullet journal with a lot a lot a lot a lot of space and cozy blue hearts.
Now you have jinxed us all! She will do this next!

• Haha
I watched the beginning again. She is SO thin! Her head looks huge because her shoulders, neck and torso are stick-thin. She truly looks unwell. She should still be in the hospital. A sub posted that she was discharged early from the hospital too, went home, developed a bad infection, drove back to hospital, had to be readmitted because stitches had burst. T better be careful or she'll end up sick again.
She doesn't eat enough - the way that she picked at that egg, she would have to be eating all day non stop to even maintain her weight, healing uses up energy. When she does eat, it's the wrong things, between them they seem to have minimal idea about nutrition.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The plastic surgeon no less. Wonder if that points to a neovagine...
I do not think so. Before the appointment, she mentioned that she wanted the plastic surgeon to check the 'bits' or the 'little end bits' down there. Yes, she used the word 'bits' to refer, presumably, to external female parts. She also said that the plastic surgeon did this 'in the end' or 'toward the end' of the surgery. Creation of an artificial vagina from thigh muscles is not just an end-type procedure resulting in 'end bits' but quite intricate and takes hours. Even with Tiffany's basic vocabulary, I doubt she would have used 'bits' to refer to an entire canal (artificial birth canal) created from thigh muscle and into her tummy tummy.

Hence, I do not think there is a neovagina because (1) The neovagina would have been created from thigh muscles, and Tiffany might have mentioned the plastic surgeon checking her thighs--which she did not. Also, Tiffany's legs do not look like they have any bandages on them whatsoever. Even though we haven't seen a lot of her legs, the fact that she walks normally and equally uses both legs suggests no muscle was taken from either thigh.
(2) Tiffany never mentions soreness in either thigh, or having bandages on her thighs. The fact that she easily enough turns from side to side indicates that the pressure on her thighs is not an issue because her thighs don't seem to have been operated on.

What most likely happened is that her vagina was removed (because the tumor had invaded or adhered to that area as well) and the opening stitched up. The plastic surgeon most likely made sure that the outside 'bits' stayed the same as they were, and worked with the tissues in that area toward that goal. As she has said, she has stitches 'down there' and wouldn't want the stitches between her legs, or anywhere else, to open up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do not think so. Before the appointment, she mentioned that she wanted the plastic surgeon to check the 'bits' or the 'little end bits' down there. Yes, she used the word 'bits' to refer, presumably, to external female parts. She also said that the plastic surgeon did this 'in the end' or 'toward the end' of the surgery. Creation of an artificial vagina from thigh muscles is not just an end-type procedure resulting in 'end bits' but quite intricate and takes hours. Even with Tiffany's basic vocabulary, I doubt she would have used 'bits' to refer to an entire canal (artificial birth canal) created from thigh muscle and into her tummy tummy.

Hence, I do not think there is a neovagina because (1) The neovagina would have been created from thigh muscles, and Tiffany might have mentioned the plastic surgeon checking her thighs--which she did not. Also, Tiffany's legs do not look like they have any bandages on them whatsoever. Even though we haven't seen a lot of her legs, the fact that she walks normally and equally uses both legs suggests no muscle was taken from either thigh.
(2) Tiffany never mentions soreness in either thigh, or having bandages on her thighs. The fact that she easily enough turns from side to side indicates that the pressure on her thighs is not an issue because her thighs don't seen to have been operated on.

What most likely happened is that her vagina was removed (because the tumor had invaded or adhered to that area as well) and the opening stitched up. As she has said, she has stitches 'down there' and wouldn't want the stitches between her legs, or anywhere else, to open up.
In the video of her walking up stairs at the hospital (in a short nightie), you could she she didn't have any bandages on her inner thighs.

Reactions: 7
I tend to feel there have been no major complications the whole time out of hospital, she's been uploading/editing religiously, she posts blue hearts and replies on a few comments like clockwork and deletes anything that doesn't jive with fluff. I mean I guess if she was re-admitted, she's so addicted to this that she could have edited in the hospital, but if it was really bad she probably would have missed a day? I think her long term health is going to depend on if she ever eats anything other than a spoonful of egg or nibble of chocolate.

• Heart
OMG. Some of the Dolt Cult are actually posting how they stir things! These people are truly beyond hope.
---
I tend to feel there have been no major complications the whole time out of hospital, she's been uploading/editing religiously, she posts blue hearts and replies on a few comments like clockwork and deletes anything that doesn't jive with fluff. I mean I guess if she was re-admitted, she's so addicted to this that she could have edited in the hospital, but if it was really bad she probably would have missed a day? I think her long term health is going to depend on if she ever eats anything other than a spoonful of egg or nibble of chocolate.
She is literally rail thin. Now that the hospital isn't monitoring her daily intake, I'll bet she's eating less and less.
Funny that she hasn't made one mention of dealing with the stoma at home. I wonder if her failure to eat much is based on a fear of what would happen with the stoma if she ate a lot. I can't imagine her coping with a stoma that leaked or exploded.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do agree that her long-term health will depend on her level of nutrition. Also, even though she looked gaunt and very thin in this video, she looked quite well in the video she had made as an update and introduction before the first hospital video was posted. The assumption is that the introductory update she made weeks ago was filmed prior to this video. Although, from this point forward, it may be difficult to determine if that first video appearance she made before the hospital series is, in real life, the most recent video of her.
In the beginning of tonight's video detailing her post-operative appointment with her plastic surgeon, she did say that she hadn't picked up the camera to film for a few days. One cannot assume she has been filming every day since her return home.

Reactions: 7
Funny that she hasn't made one mention of dealing with the stoma at home.
I noticed that too. It's such a major change in her life, and she's not talking about it at all.
In one of the vlogs she only said that dealing with the stoma was so easy and never mentioned it again. I don't believe her, she just doesn't want to talk about this stuff.

Reactions: 8
... Although, from this point forward, it may be difficult to determine if that first video appearance she made before the hospital series is, in real life, the most recent video of her.
In the 'My cancer surgery' (uploaded Jan 15th) video she says that her, Matthew and Amma 'would sit in the evenings and read the cards', so I'm guessing it was filmed a bit further into Janary than the latest video. We will have a few more yet before the videos collide.

Reactions: 6
But her cult doesn't care. They love everything she does. She could spend 20 minutes staring at the camera with a perplexed look on her face and the Dolt Cult would rave about how long she can hold a stare!
---

We'd all be snockered within 10 minutes.
Snockered or Gonked 🤣???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today's vlog was filmed in early January, i think. A few days after she left the hospital.
yes this would be week 4 or so given she went home at 3 or a bit more. I would expect her to still have the pain as originally they thought she would be in hospital much longer.

OMG. Some of the Dolt Cult are actually posting how they stir things! These people are truly beyond hope.
---

She is literally rail thin. Now that the hospital isn't monitoring her daily intake, I'll bet she's eating less and less.
Funny that she hasn't made one mention of dealing with the stoma at home. I wonder if her failure to eat much is based on a fear of what would happen with the stoma if she ate a lot. I can't imagine her coping with a stoma that leaked or exploded.
Well it will leak liquid poo not solid as she has an ileostomy and I am sure she will not cope as it becomes very active and irritates the surrounding skin … I bet the camera never gets a look in!

the word cozy was non stop in this video...even worse than normal.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.