Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany bought a bullet journal for Matt and made him unpack it on camera. He said "Ha!" and thanked her.
New "we got this" sweatshirts.
Tiffany stirs her tea clockwise, Matt counter-clockwise. Tiffany wonders if it's important or not.
Matt's tea is better than Tiffany's.
The surgeon told her to move from side to side to side.
She watched a Disney movie.

That's all new info from the video.
Are you serious? I can't tell haha really? Tiffany stirs her tea clockwise, Matt counter-clockwise. Tiffany wonders if it's important or not.
---
Brace yourself, Tattlers...

"Omg tiff. Cadburys have got a we got this chocolate bar out. I immediately thought of you . Youll have to grab a bar and show us all . Much love to you tiff" View attachment 1959887
Idiots !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole video was about her seating positions in various places. Tiff being her overly dramatic self making a big deal about having to sit in her side in the car, thinks it’s appropriate to waste NHS resources for a ambulance to take her to a appointment and back home. She edits these videos yet doesn’t seem to realise the reputation of every bloody thing she says.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Talks about feeling poorly, hard to stand …

…seconds later

… Stands in kitchen and hawks sweatshirts and bullet journals

She never ceases to amaze.

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm 6 minutes in and I've heard 3 times that "it's easier to stand but I can't stand too long" and 3 times that "they offered to reschedule the appointment but I want to go to today" 🙄
---
9:50 In the car "I've got the seatbelt on, because I didn't have it on and then, now I've got it on"

I can't even... 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
For some reason, I watched today’s vlog (well, skipped through it).

I can’t believe how boring, repetitive and just moronic it was.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She wanted the surgeon to check "the situation down below"... zo front bum, back bum, and fake bum :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wanted the surgeon to check "the situation down below"... zo front bum, back bum, and fake bum :ROFLMAO:
Maybe she calls it bum bum in front of the surgeon 😨 I get secondary embarrassment from her.
Maybe she tells the surgeon "Doctor, my front bum bum this and that" She might as well just tell him "my lady garden ..." 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG she wants help from the hospital with transportation... she needs a private ambulance for every appointment from now on. I'm starting to dislike just everyone, Amma, HA and the little princess

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG she wants help from the hospital with transportation... she needs a private ambulance for every appointment from now on. I'm starting to dislike just everyone, Amma, HA and the little princess
Starting? Honey, what took you so long? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why ‘our girl’ is pulling her body around like she’s just had surgery. She is 8 weeks post surgery now and that dramatic vision is just soo fake!
By now she should very much be increasing indoor and outdoor activity to increase stamina … not hanging off door jams puffing and blowing like she’s about to fall down. So much drama for the camera!
I see she’s full throttle into her ‘I’m so weak and feeble’ spiel when Amma hands her the 💙wegotthis clobber and instantly she’s alert and dribbling like a kid and an immediate change in demeanor… what an actress our kid is !!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh boy. She does not look well at all. Extremely thin, dark circles under her eyes and just a pinched look to her face. Pain can do that to you. But I'm wondering why so much pain if she's keeping up with her pain?
And, my god, I only watched first 13 minutes and it's basically 100% about her painful "bum". And constant repetitions
Anyone watching the newest disaster? Let us know if there is anything of worth in it.
Nope. Except she looks very unwell.
---
WHY does she need to tell us which door they came through? She does it all the time. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she has no way to fill up a 20 minute video otherwise.
---
I gave Amma a lot a lot a lot the benefit of the doubt... but now I think she plays stupid and cashes in just like T and HA
Exactly. All 3 of them make me sick. They're all in on the cash cow.
---
T says she felt so unwell that she wasn't going to pick up the camera. But, of course, she did. I think she could be facing an attack from a grizzly and she'd find a way to film it.

• Haha
Jenny Apple travels to her ‘City of Hope’ appointments and then sits in the car to update viewers on results and plans. Amazing!
So what do we know about Tiffany 🤔🤔🤔
Her bum bum is pointing up and she can’t stand for long …
I also see she didn’t even do her hair to go to her appointment and needed to ask Matt if she should eat an egg 🤣
Like this reads better than a comedy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What? Tiffany even has a childish way of stirring tea?

Tiffany bought a bullet journal for Matt and made him unpack it on camera. He said "Ha!" and thanked her.
New "we got this" sweatshirts.
Tiffany stirs her tea clockwise, Matt counter-clockwise. Tiffany wonders if it's important or not.
Matt's tea is better than Tiffany's.
The surgeon told her to move from side to side to side.
She watched a Disney movie.

That's all new info from the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.