Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh that T said she likes her tea strong, like her men! OMG! Matt - strong??? He's anything but. Cones across to me like Casper Milquetoast.
HA! I immediately thought of you and your CM comparison as soon as she said it. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Whoa, this comment. I wonder how long it will last?
It’s still there, and there is a reply which I will share, saying that Tiffany is not eating enough protein. There are also some other comments regarding how little she eats

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh dear God, please tell me that tomorrow we have a days reprieve before we need to be sat on our bum bum back bum arse and shackled to our chairs to watch another episode of ‘two’s company and three’s a family clown convo’ !
Ad nauseam it’s all too much !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well, I thought I'd 'treat' myself to one of Tiffany's updates as I've managed to go 'Cold Tiffany' for about 8 weeks, which personally I believe deserves me a medal. Same old same old, so I'm not sure why I bothered. The egg-eating meant that I had to fast-forward that bit. I noticed that she was VERY careful not to give any days/dates, so she said 'It's only been......' since the surgery but made sure not to say the actual number of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes...looks like she started to lose weight right after leaving the hospital. I suspect the docs wanted her to stay longer just for that reason. She even had a feeding tube for awhile. Probably the most calories she had in a long time.
I don't think it was a feeding tube. It looked more like a drainage tube in her nose. She was getting tpn through her veins in hospital so she would have been expected to drink her nutritional shakes when she got home being off tpn. I highly doubt she is/ was doing that by the look of her in the video. She looks dehydrated and like she hasn't been eating.

• Heart
I don't think it was a feeding tube. It looked more like a drainage tube in her nose. She was getting tpn through her veins in hospital so she would have been expected to drink her nutritional shakes when she got home being off tpn. I highly doubt she is/ was doing that by the look of her in the video. She looks dehydrated and like she hasn't been eating.
You’re right! Probably too frightened to eat because that means her stoma will be active and she knows what that means … some lighthearted work!!!
---
Yes, nasogastric tube in her nose and TPN via central line. I’m sure Tiffany will end up with a full blown eating disorder if she doesn’t already. Urgent mental health input is what that girl needs pronto. it’s interesting how hospital staff are blinkered to her issues! She’s very clever at diverting attention and deflecting it to another issue, like needing a private room but really just being a precious spoilt brat … and the list goes on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Look at the way Petrina Barber handles it all with grace and intelligence. And she has the added burden of her kidneys failing. She had cervical cancer around 8 years ago and for that she received internal pelvic radiation which caused serious radiation disease. I understand that that means there is scar tissue in her pelvis and many organs got damaged. It caused many complications over the years. This is why she needed a total pelvic exenteration. She said that eventually she will lose the rest of her bladder too (she had part of it removed already). And don't be fooled by the "beauty photos" on her IG, they are not for vanity. She is just showing how she had built up and transformed her body through intense physical training. She made her body strong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Where can I find Petrina please, I’d love to see the recovery videos of someone who had the same op as T.
And bear in mind that Petrina has surgery after Tiffany! Yet Petrina is fully capable of looking after herself, walking, keeps herself well presented. Then we have T who hasnt brushed her hair for weeks. Her hair is looking grey because of how much dry shampoo is in it now.
---
It’s still there, and there is a reply which I will share, saying that Tiffany is not eating enough protein. There are also some other comments regarding how little she eats
Thanks for sharing these :) The PO BOX! Notice how her focus was on letters and cards. Never once mentioned all the parcels she received :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Full of fluff (are you reading Fluffy?), very, very, very repetitive. Did I mention repetitive? Nonsensical stuff being filmed such as T scooping out a soft booked egg! Was that her entire breakfast? Seriously, she looks like those pix one sees of concentration camp survivors or almost as bad.
Don't forget the single piece of toast with the egg? Or should I say the single bite of toast we saw her eat with a bit of egg.
I thought the same thing about her looking like a concentration camp survivor too. Actually I saw a comment made earlier today which seems to have been deleted which said exactly that. I had it saved on my tablet which I've just turned on now.
---
The Lily from Brissy is me.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Re Petrina - she has a reel where she shows a huge blister being lanced, and where she lost skin. Does anyone know what caused this?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yayyyyyyyy Saydee!!! You are so switched on and clever. You are so practical and correct with all that you say. Not rocket science but plain and simple basic thinking is so far beyond these clowns 🤡🤡🤡 that they could honestly start their own clown franchise. Not sure where this lot were educated but it sure is obvious they were sitting up the back way too often. Dumb as dogs tit and declining.
I honestly don’t think there is any ‘true’ romance between dumb and dumber, it seems more of a senior adviser role Matt has and Tiffany is the novice. One laughs HA and the other cries and blows air! Not quite the match made in heaven … I think Matt should run for the (Irish) hills and TiffanyThinks should just settle back into her vegetative state on the sofa and stay cozy with Amma forever more!

I’m wondering if Series 2 will be a thriller or comedy or drama 🤔🤔🤔🤔
---

What are they saying?
😂 Haven't laughed this much for a while. And this bit especially had me dying:
I honestly don’t think there is any ‘true’ romance between dumb and dumber, it seems more of a senior adviser role Matt has and Tiffany is the novice. One laughs HA and the other cries and blows air! Not quite the match made in heaven … I think Matt should run for the (Irish) hills and TiffanyThinks should just settle back into her vegetative state on the sofa and stay cozy with Amma forever more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Re Petrina - she has a reel where she shows a huge blister being lanced, and where she lost skin. Does anyone know what caused this?
It was a burn accident which has left the visible scar, luckily it healed without requiring skin grafts.
---
Don't forget the single piece of toast with the egg? Or should I say the single bite of toast we saw her eat with a bit of egg.
I thought the same thing about her looking like a concentration camp survivor too. Actually I saw a comment made earlier today which seems to have been deleted which said exactly that. I had it saved on my tablet which I've just turned on now.
---

The Lily from Brissy is me.
It doesnt help the appearance that she chooses to wear clothing 2 sizes up. T is an extra small but wears medium according to her latest video. Thats several inches way too big for her. Her idea of 'cozy'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It was a burn accident which has left the visible scar, luckily it healed without requiring skin grafts.
---

It doesnt help the appearance that she chooses to wear clothing 2 sizes up. T is an extra small but wears medium according to her latest video. Thats several inches way too big for her. Her idea of 'cozy'.
If she keeps losing weight, she'll be forced to wear toddler sizes!

• Haha
You’re right! Probably too frightened to eat because that means her stoma will be active and she knows what that means … some lighthearted work!!!
---

Yes, nasogastric tube in her nose and TPN via central line. I’m sure Tiffany will end up with a full blown eating disorder if she doesn’t already. Urgent mental health input is what that girl needs pronto. it’s interesting how hospital staff are blinkered to her issues! She’s very clever at diverting attention and deflecting it to another issue, like needing a private room but really just being a precious spoilt brat … and the list goes on!
Ok........thanks guys. I thought the nose thing was a temporary feeding tube. Also does tpn just give you vitamins and minerals with no calories? Always been a little confused about that.

Reactions: 5
OMG. Some of the Dolt Cult are actually posting how they stir things! These people are truly beyond hope.
The cult is really bizarre, I saw someone say I hope it's ok that I'm drinking coffee instead of tea, sorry....and many people apologize for making a comment or suggestion and add stuff like I really don't intend to interfere or over step my boundaries. bleeping weird.

I do find it odd that it was said she should have still been in the hospital, I had to skim through the vlog to find that part, and Matt said you should still be in the hospital, she said yeah I should be I'm just recovering at home. So did she request to leave early? Would the hospital say she should still be there if they were the ones that kicked her out? Maybe they were going to snag her private room away and put her back on the ward for the remaining week and she said I'm leaving, I'll recover at home?

• Haha
  • Heart
The cult is really bizarre, I saw someone say I hope it's ok that I'm drinking coffee instead of tea, sorry....and many people apologize for making a comment or suggestion and add stuff like I really don't intend to interfere or over step my boundaries. bleeping weird.

I do find it odd that it was said she should have still been in the hospital, I had to skim through the vlog to find that part, and Matt said you should still be in the hospital, she said yeah I should be I'm just recovering at home. So did she request to leave early? Would the hospital say she should still be there if they were the ones that kicked her out? Maybe they were going to snag her private room away and put her back on the ward for the remaining week and she said I'm leaving, I'll recover at home?
She made a big deal out of not wanting to go home early this time. She said something like "I'm not pushing to go home early like I usually do" :rolleyes:
Always a drama princess. Her state was deemed acceptable to be released so she was fine to be released. She just dramatises everything. If she did not create her own drama, her videos would be very short and she needs them to be long enough to cash in. And I would not take anything that comes out of Ha's mouth seriously. He has proven to not be fit to comment on medical issues.
"Maybe they were going to snag her private room away and put her back on the ward for the remaining week and she said I'm leaving, I'll recover at home?" 🤣😂

• Haha
I'm almost certain it was her decision to leave the hospital early; After what, 2 weeks at home??? she's stalking her surgeon and demands he sees her because of the healing of the "situation down below"... I'm sure she can opt for some kind of home nursing to clean her wounds and make sure everything is healing up like it should.

I'm almost certain it was her decision to leave the hospital early; After what, 2 weeks at home??? she's stalking her surgeon and demands he sees her because of the healing of the "situation down below"... I'm sure she can opt for some kind of home nursing to clean her wounds and make sure everything is healing up like it should.
No, I think this video is about a week after she left hospital... I am confused, as I thought she said in a previous video that her appointment 'in a week' was to get her results, this one just sounds like a routine check (although she has to make a major drama out of it). She could have left it to the following week they told her on the phone, which is possibly when she would get her results (would be just over 4 weeks after op), but no, she had to go just to check and ask about those dressings, which she still had when she came out!

Petrina has done a great q&a

Last edited:
Part of me wonders if she's not eating and editing herself to look awful, to keep people interested in her results. If she looked healthy, and like she was recovering well, everyone would know the results must be good. If she's not, maybe they're not.

At this point it could go either way for me. She's got good news but wants it to be a long build up, or she's got bad news and has totally given up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.