Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Puzzles thats fast! Very good turnaround.
P.S I am experiencing similar YT issues to what you are experiencing. I am seeing played videos which I know I havent played
---

Todays video starts off as hello blah blah. I have been awake since 5am and its not even 6am yet. < Precisely why she said she felt angry when she was on a ward. No way could she be recording videos before 6am on a ward where others are sleeping. The exact reason why T wanted a private room. I am still shocked that people on this thread said they would be fine with someone chatting into a camera etc etc. Before 6am when people are in there sick? T was angry on the ward because she couldnt vlog as she pleased.
---

No I cant watch that.
"Today I am going home in an ambulance and that made me think, because my dad went in an ambulance. Yes dad went in an ambulance and I am going in an ambulance, what will Amma think?"
T your mum will surely know hospitals and ambulances are closely related and hospital transport comes in the form of an ambulance!!! Was she expecting a fire engine or a helicopter?
That woman makes drama out of nothing and talks for the sake of talking. Not even 6am and T is talking crapola aloud. Maybe the woman on the ward was shouting out about dying because her head was done in listening to crapola
Not convinced why Amma would be worrying too much about her EX being in an ambulance … what a strange thought process.
Patient transport ambulances aren’t exactly lights and siren affairs! Who really cares if it’s a train, a taxi, a tuk tuk or a bus … least of all an ambulance. So much time spent repeating infantile sentences and staring into space.
Amma is going along for the ride home with Tiffany …
Matt will be at home waiting.
Priceless !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You forgot "How much would you pay for this? and "What would you rate it out of 10?" and "I'll just have a little bite and have more later."
To be honest, I did a really big card first but then thought it was a bit OTT. I made the smaller one and forgot to put tick tick tick on it! 🤦🏻‍♀️. There is endless scope for random cards so everyone can play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jenny Apple has an update, I must say her team seem to be right on top of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Something tells me her histology results weren't good. In the one at home vid she did, she was very down, looked worried, almost resigned. And she said it's in god's hands and that the medical team did their best. None of those statements was positive or happy sounding.
it might also be why she's padded the last couple of weeks with hospital vlogs?

Reactions: 8
Something tells me her histology results weren't good. In the one at home vid she did, she was very down, looked worried, almost resigned. And she said it's in god's hands and that the medical team did their best. None of those statements was positive or happy sounding.
it might also be why she's padded the last couple of weeks with hospital vlogs?
And it's horrible for her if she did get bad news. I couldn't imagine going thru that surgery to be told well, it didn't really work. :( But it's also ridiculous that her history of drawing things out and not giving any information or worthy updates on her channel make it so that everyone has to speculate how she's doing. Why the secrecy with results in almost every video she puts out? Results are a HUGE part of a cancer journey, it's what you fight for, having clear scans or treatment progress. And we never really hear the outcomes as a straightforward statement, it's always a round about answer or saying she'll address it later but never does...it's amazing really.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And it's horrible for her if she did get bad news. I couldn't imagine going thru that surgery to be told well, it didn't really work. :( But it's also ridiculous that her history of drawing things out and not giving any information or worthy updates on her channel make it so that everyone has to speculate how she's doing. Why the secrecy with results in almost every video she puts out? Results are a HUGE part of a cancer journey, it's what you fight for, having clear scans or treatment progress. And we never really hear the outcomes as a straightforward statement, it's always a round about answer or saying she'll address it later but never does...it's amazing really.
Agreed. She has never explained any of her results in a clear and comprehensive way. She explains results like a child who does not understand what they are talking about.

Reactions: 14
I've just been told one of my friends has bile duct/liver cancer. GP has been throwing antibiotics at her for weeks. She was called into hospital and told yesterday, utterly gutting.
Scratchy < I feel awful calling you that but felt better than ‘ratty’.
I’m genuinely sorry to read this. I understand how that feels. My husband was ignored for a couple of years, and was treated for urine infections, suspected IBS etc. I finally got very upset and demanded something was done and shockingly 24 hours later we was told he had cancer. His GP ticked boxes and his symptoms didn’t flag because “kidney cancer is rare in under 30’s”, well, he was in the rare category. Not long after we was told it was incurable because it had spread quite widespread. It’s just heartbreaking and I know there are many many that’s experienced this.
I hope your friends has been caught early? Whatever he/she does, ignore Dr Google stats because they are out of date! The treatment landscape is quickly changing and stats are much kinder. I’m sure you’ll give good support. Your friend is in my thoughts. p.s I highly recommend maggies centres, many of the Facebook support groups but specific to type and a charity called Yes to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Scratchy < I feel awful calling you that but felt better than ‘ratty’.
I’m genuinely sorry to read this. I understand how that feels. My husband was ignored for a couple of years, and was treated for urine infections, suspected IBS etc. I finally got very upset and demanded something was done and shockingly 24 hours later we was told he had cancer. His GP ticked boxes and his symptoms didn’t flag because “kidney cancer is rare in under 30’s”, well, he was in the rare category. Not long after we was told it was incurable because it had spread quite widespread. It’s just heartbreaking and I know there are many many that’s experienced this.
I hope your friends has been caught early? Whatever he/she does, ignore Dr Google stats because they are out of date! The treatment landscape is quickly changing and stats are much kinder. I’m sure you’ll give good support. Your friend is in my thoughts. p.s I highly recommend maggies centres, many of the Facebook support groups but specific to type and a charity called Yes to life.
Thanks Saydee. We have no idea yet about how advanced it is, and whether they can operate. She hasn't told her husband yet, what an awful situation for them both. It's such a shock. I'll pass on your info as soon as she is ready to talk.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've just been told one of my friends has bile duct/liver cancer. GP has been throwing antibiotics at her for weeks. She was called into hospital and told yesterday, utterly gutting.
Scratty this is what my ex MIL was diagnosed with right before Christmas. The mass is small but it is in between where the two ducts branch off so she was told it's unresectable. There are no other sites of disease though. After two tries they finally got a biopsy that was yay ... inconclusive. But clinically it is a bile duct cancer. She is 78 and already has neuropathy, and she agreed to comfort care only. It breaks my heart that we could not throw something, ANYTHING at that little tumor. She goes to her PCP every 6 months, everything was fine last August. It's a effing sneaky nasty cancer, often without symptoms until the bile duct gets blocked and the jaundice starts. I am so sorry that your friend was diagnosed. I hope she is a candidate for treatment... Gemzar and Cisplatin (chemo) + Immunotherapy (then radiation and surgery) is the most recent treatment being offered for some of these biliary cancers. Gentle hugs to both of you.
《 Hugs 》

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm sorry, that's rough :( Last year my friend was being treated for a pulled muscle in her side for months, she went to Dr. complaining of pain. Turns out she had liver cancer, they never found where it metastasized from so they treated her with non specific chemo (or whatever it's called), but it's sad that things get missed and you always wonder if they would have caught the bad stuff earlier if it would have made a difference.

• Sad
Scratty this is what my ex MIL was diagnosed with right before Christmas. The mass is small but it is in between where the two ducts branch off so she was told it's unresectable. There are no other sites of disease though. After two tries they finally got a biopsy that was yay ... inconclusive. But clinically it is a bile duct cancer. She is 78 and already has neuropathy, and she agreed to comfort care only. It breaks my heart that we could not throw something, ANYTHING at that little tumor. She goes to her PCP every 6 months, everything was fine last August. It's a effing sneaky nasty cancer, often without symptoms until the bile duct gets blocked and the jaundice starts. I am so sorry that your friend was diagnosed. I hope she is a candidate for treatment... Gemzar and Cisplatin (chemo) + Immunotherapy (then radiation and surgery) is the most recent treatment being offered for some of these biliary cancers. Gentle hugs to both of you.
《 Hugs 》
Yep, she has had jaundice for weeks and the GP thought she had hepatitis. The itching also. I don't understand why they miss these things, but it is supposed to be rare. My friend is 60, and full of life. I just hope they can do something. Thanks for the info.

• Heart
You forgot "How much would you pay for this? and "What would you rate it out of 10?" and "I'll just have a little bite and have more later."
How much would you pay for this ambulance ride home? Not too bumpy or to forcefully on the breaks?
---

Jenny Apple has an update, I must say her team seem to be right on top of everything.
A bit concerning the update on Jenny. New very small lesions on the brain,

• Sad
So I went off to watch something else and then did a fast forward through T's video to try get to the bit where she discussed histology.
Anyone know why an earth she left her camera in position in the room. Recorded herself and Amma leaving the hospital room and Amma closing the door behind her? I suppose one of them then ran back to collect the camera? What was that about? :O
I

the leaving shot is for cinematic drama…😂

• Haha
How much would you pay for this ambulance ride home? Not too bumpy or to forcefully on the breaks?
---

A bit concerning the update on Jenny. New very small lesions on the brain,
Yes, more lesions is not good, but they have seen them and have a plan. Everything crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The lesions are really small. The size of a sharpened pencil tip.

I think Jenny Apple is an absolutely delightful person. Beautiful. Kyle is perfect for her. He loves her so much and is such a strong man.

• Heart
Just saw the newest posts by Petrina Barber. This woman is incredible. She even has a picture with her new stoma bag. And the way she speaks just shows so much strength. Really good vibes from this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw the newest posts by Petrina Barber. This woman is incredible. She even has a picture with her new stoma bag. And the way she speaks just shows so much strength. Really good vibes from this woman.
How different to T, two weeks post op and she's showing her stoma bag. T is 8 weeks post op and she's just about to show the homecoming video.

• Heart
How different to T, two weeks post op and she's showing her stoma bag. T is 8 weeks post op and she's just about to show the homecoming video.
There is a massive difference. One is an intelligent adult with a lot of life experience, the other a 30 year old baby using words like BUM BUM and FRONT BUM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.