Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a massive difference. One is an intelligent adult with a lot of life experience, the other a 30 year old baby using words like BUM BUM and FRONT BUM.
Yes that pretty much is the difference. Petrina is stood upright in her home 2 weeks on. T was walking slowly with Matt and Amma for effect 2 weeks on.
---

I'm sorry, that's rough :( Last year my friend was being treated for a pulled muscle in her side for months, she went to Dr. complaining of pain. Turns out she had liver cancer, they never found where it metastasized from so they treated her with non specific chemo (or whatever it's called), but it's sad that things get missed and you always wonder if they would have caught the bad stuff earlier if it would have made a difference.
Cancer of the unknown primary is very difficult to treat :( It's just awful. Yes puzzles, that question is always a burning question "what if". Hopefully in the future tests will be become more available.
I understand that its important not to jump the gun and for them to try treat basic things first, but at the same time I feel too many patients slip through the cracks.
---

Petrina can do her hair after 2 weeks - Just Sayin Tiffany!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Cancer of the unknown primary is very difficult
I understand that its important not to jump the gun and for them to try treat basic things first, but at the same time I feel too many patients slip through the cracks.
---
What is very frustrating is that everyone I know that has either died from or has had a late diagnosis, had been visiting their doctor quite regularly. M-I-L was always at the doctors (she first had breast cancer and a mastectomy back in the 70s, then was diagnosed with a blood cancer in the late 90, and died from a late diagnosis colon cancer in 2008), almost weekly I would say. My friend broke her femur this time last year and has been backwards and forwards to her GP ever since, and then months with this undiagnosed mystery illness. My husband's cousin was late diagnosed with liver cancer in November last year and died at the end of December, but she had been under the hospital for months with gut issues.
I know that GPs like to rule out everything when symptoms are vague, but I do think that this causes delays in diagnosis. I'm sure there is a better way.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Disappearing comment alert:
Either Tiffany or the person who wrote the following comment deleted an obvious and quite innocent comment. Here is the comment that was deleted on her video, which is copied from my 'inbox' to show you all:

"Laney 26 replied to your reply on Cynthia Boot's comment

Laney 26
Nathalie Loujein this was filmed months ago
"

The thread of comments was in response to an inquiry about her results. The above person had corrected me, as rightly she should, because I confused 'Tiffany-time' with real time. My comment is still there, in response to the above comment, which has disappeared. Another person ventured to comment as well, and I responded. Here is the thread, divided into two images because I didn't get the screen capture all in one file.
There is no valid reason why Tiffany should have deleted the above comment, if she was the one who deleted it. Even Tiffany herself has stated that the hospital videos were pre-recorded.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Either Tiffany or the person who wrote the following comment deleted an obvious and quite innocent comment. Here is the comment that was deleted on her video, which is copied from my 'inbox' to show you all:

Laney 26
"

The thread of comments was in response to an inquiry about her results. The above person had corrected me, as rightly she should, because I confused 'Tiffany-time' with real time. My comment is still there, in response to the above comment, which has disappeared. Another person ventured to comment as well, and I responded. Here is the thread, divided into two images because I didn't get the screen capture all in one file.
There is no valid reason why Tiffany should have deleted the above comment, if she was the one who deleted it. Even Tiffany herself has stated that the hospital videos were pre-recorded.
I don't believe Tiffany would talk about it even if she got good results. She never informed her followers on time even if the results were good. She knew about the 'no cancer cells seen' results back in the summer but her audience only found out when she released the vlog about it, which was at least a week behind 'current times'. Tiffany will leave her followers wait for any results. She wants everyone to beg her to tell her. She loves it that people keep asking about the results in the comments. It gives her power + she knows many will watch once she does release the results after all the suspense.
Also, her mood at any time is not a good indication of whether the results were good or bad. She grins like a cheshire cat and has a good appetite for food after getting bad results. She is one odd creature.

😨 That does seem like the recently spotted disappearing message disease. Yes it would make no sense for T to delete that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Laney 26
"

Clearly the majority dont understand what the tests are. No doctor is going to be discussing cancer free.

I don't believe Tiffany would talk about it even if she got good results. She never informed her followers on time even if the results were good. She knew about the 'no cancer cells seen' results back in the summer but her audience only found out when she released the vlog about it, which was at least a week behind 'current times'. Tiffany will leave her followers wait for any results. She wants everyone to beg her to tell her. She loves it that people keep asking about the results in the comments. It gives her power + she knows many will watch once she does release the results after all the suspense.
Also, her mood at any time is not a good indication of whether the results were good or bad. She grins like a cheshire cat and has a good appetite for food after getting bad results. She is one odd creature.
Exactly, and if she does talk about it, it will be in phrases meant to confuse. Her past vlogs had some of her people thinking she was cancer free or that tumors magically disappeared. She said her scans were clear in one video but then before surgery said scans had shown she would always need surgery. Some people still think she was in the hospital up until a few days ago, there were probably fans with blue heart signs standing on the road waiting for her ambulance to go by.
All the relevant cancer stuff she's shared could be summed up in one short video, everything else was just merch promotion, clown car speculations, nibbling food, shopping and returning, driving, and nonsensical filler of repeating the same phrases.
How much would you pay for an update like "Last month I had my appointment for the results of the histology scan. There's a good probability they removed all the cancer *or* the tests show cancer is still there and I start/started treatment in so and so weeks"?
I see no reason to drag stuff like this out without a short update for weeks/months except one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly, and if she does talk about it, it will be in phrases meant to confuse. Her past vlogs had some of her people thinking she was cancer free or that tumors magically disappeared. She said her scans were clear in one video but then before surgery said scans had shown she would always need surgery. Some people still think she was in the hospital up until a few days ago, there were probably fans with blue heart signs standing on the road waiting for her ambulance to go by.
All the relevant cancer stuff she's shared could be summed up in one short video, everything else was just merch promotion, clown car speculations, nibbling food, shopping and returning, driving, and nonsensical filler of repeating the same phrases.
How much would you pay for an update like "Last month I had my appointment for the results of the histology scan. There's a good probability they removed all the cancer *or* the tests show cancer is still there and I start/started treatment in so and so weeks"?
I see no reason to drag stuff like this out without a short update for weeks/months except one.
Exactly. All the cancer information that she has ever given could fit into one single video. People like Nat Woodward or Petrina Barber give more information about their journeys in their brief IG posts than Tiffany in 25 minute long videos over a period of more than a year.
😂 Some people still think she was in the hospital up until a few days ago, there were probably fans with blue heart signs standing on the road waiting for her ambulance to go by. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Reason to drag it out?
How much money does each video make?
Why put one video out when she can break it into 10 and get payments per video?
T aint so ditzy when it comes to cashing in.
I know of many people that have sent parcels to T. T gives a quick 'thanks' and makes no mention.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Tiffany's surgery is brutal but the HIPEC surgery is even more so. It is called the mother of all surgeries. It's for cancers in the abdomen. I learned how it's done from this interesting article about a man who had it done for his cancer of the appendix:

Yes that pretty much is the difference. Petrina is stood upright in her home 2 weeks on. T was walking slowly with Matt and Amma for effect 2 weeks on.
---

Cancer of the unknown primary is very difficult to treat :( It's just awful. Yes puzzles, that question is always a burning question "what if". Hopefully in the future tests will be become more available.
---

Petrina can do her hair after 2 weeks - Just Sayin Tiffany!
Tiffany lives in a bubble. It’s the positive strong mindset of others that gets them to places they want to be! Tiffany swans around and wallows in being sneaky to win emotional support that will turn into dollars. She really puts her camera first; the others are putting their health first and fighting for every inch. I don’t think Tiffany knows anything but how to regress to look and act like a child.
It’s sad to think she’s laughable, but in reality she is.
Jenny and Petrina are fighters and pushing the hard yards to survive. Tiffany is snacking on fatty tit and lying low to rest. Rest after major surgery means getting good sleep and taking it easy after a rigid pattern of increasing exercise every day!
Let’s see where this girl ends up, but quite obviously she’s not as strong and determined with her health as she is with her little camera. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a pacifier!
---

Tiffany's surgery is brutal but the HIPEC surgery is even more so. It is called the mother of all surgeries. It's for cancers in the abdomen. I learned how it's done from this interesting article about a man who had it done for his cancer of the appendix:

I saw this too. Brutal but he is one determined guy!

Reactions: 6
So I went off to watch something else and then did a fast forward through T's video to try get to the bit where she discussed histology.
Anyone know why an earth she left her camera in position in the room. Recorded herself and Amma leaving the hospital room and Amma closing the door behind her? I suppose one of them then ran back to collect the camera? What was that about? :O
✨YouTube vlogger aesthetic ✨
---

I've just been told one of my friends has bile duct/liver cancer. GP has been throwing antibiotics at her for weeks. She was called into hospital and told yesterday, utterly gutting.
Aw.. hope you’re ok Scratty ♥
---

Agreed. She has never explained any of her results in a clear and comprehensive way. She explains results like a child who does not understand what they are talking about.
You’re right.. because she doesn’t know what is going on. No one in or family nor Matt know either. I used to question how Matt was with her.. but now I don’t. He’s just as clueless and in denial about everything. Maybe doing it to please the princess.

Last edited:
  • Heart

T explaining anything.
That sums up my 9 months of watching her vlogs perfectly.
---

LenorG/quote;
😂 Some people still think she was in the hospital up until a few days ago, there were probably fans with blue heart signs standing on the road waiting for her ambulance to go by. 🤣

:cool: LMAO, you guys are funny as hell today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not convinced why Amma would be worrying too much about her EX being in an ambulance … what a strange thought process.
Patient transport ambulances aren’t exactly lights and siren affairs! Who really cares if it’s a train, a taxi, a tuk tuk or a bus … least of all an ambulance. So much time spent repeating infantile sentences and staring into space.
Amma is going along for the ride home with Tiffany …
Matt will be at home waiting.
Priceless !!!
T went on and on about what Amma might feel or think. Amma has better coping mechanisms than you T. For a start she talks to family and friends and does not shut them out and hide and isolate herself. Mind you I didn't snoop anywhere to find that out. You said so in your vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Tiffany lives in a bubble. It’s the positive strong mindset of others that gets them to places they want to be! Tiffany swans around and wallows in being sneaky to win emotional support that will turn into dollars. She really puts her camera first; the others are putting their health first and fighting for every inch. I don’t think Tiffany knows anything but how to regress to look and act like a child.
It’s sad to think she’s laughable, but in reality she is.
Jenny and Petrina are fighters and pushing the hard yards to survive. Tiffany is snacking on fatty tit and lying low to rest. Rest after major surgery means getting good sleep and taking it easy after a rigid pattern of increasing exercise every day!
Let’s see where this girl ends up, but quite obviously she’s not as strong and determined with her health as she is with her little camera. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a pacifier!
---

I saw this too. Brutal but he is one determined guy!
I couldnt agree with this anymore.
Rest after major surgery means getting good sleep and taking it easy after a rigid pattern of increasing exercise every day!
Laying down all day is a complete recipe for disaster. Although the NHS generally do try to push patients to exercise and increase exercise daily. Something tells me T won't do that. She will have gone home and laid down. Exercise that she does? She needs Amma & matt to walk behind her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m worried about Maria from my patient story. The last time I saw her she was in the hospital and that was the last video. She’s such a wonderful person

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Living in the US I have been jealous of people in the UK who don’t go bankrupt due to medical bills. But it’s becoming clear (long waits, nurses assigned too many patients, etc) that the NHS is in trouble. I’ve been concerned that the NHS isn’t getting the funding it needs. Today I saw this on Twitter.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.