Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an unpopular opinion. I watched the video and thought to myself, "She's going to be skewered on Tattle." Part of the video was informative, walking, showing of the lines, talking about her physio, diet, etc. But then she ruins it by hawking her stuff and Post Office gifts and oh, the candles gonks or whatever. She is being herself, her greedy babyish self. But I still feel for her, how thin and vulnerable she looks, her disease. I don't give a flying eff about her hair. Yes, maybe she should have cut it, but when I'm sick, I let myself go too. Hopefully, she will become more mature, but I'm doubting it. I still wish her a complete recovery.
I also don't care about the hair and how it looks but I feel sorry for Amma who has to brush it for her. Poor Amma even suggested she should get it cut cause she knew it would be a disaster post-surgery and she (Amma) would have to take care of it. Heck, Amma used to brush her hair even before the surgery when Tiffany was very able to do that herself. Brushing the hair of a 30 year old woman :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but nothing but that video was informative.
She is still manipulating her gullible followers, offering nothing but another cliffhanger for money.

• Heart
She has become thoroughly unlikable to me. I'm now very aware of her manipulations, her chattering with nothing concrete being said, endless repetitions, having everyone cater to her every whim, crying to get her way, those damn "We've got this" shirts . . .
I can't even summon up any empathy for her anymore.

---

I'm so sick of her, can't watch her vlogs anymore, thank you guys for recaps. As I wrote in the past, I'm after thyroid cancer and I'm from Poland. I got sick in 2017, when it happened there wasn't a lot of info on Polish google about people's experience with thyroid cancer so I turned to PubMed to gather all the knowledge about this disease. Later after my treatment I created little support group on Facebook, I spent two weeks creating FAQ PDF with most important topics, I translated to Polish articles about thyroid cancer from PubMed. For the last five years everyday I try to help people to understand their disease because I don't want anyone to be as afraid as I was. I didn't earn a dime out of my activity on this group and when I look at Tiffany and her way of treating her Loving Tiffany Thinks Family as a huge cash cow I'm simply disgusted. I really gave her a benefit of a doubt, but after PE it became clear that she doing it mainly for money. She has a pretty extensive disease, she went through pretty rare (especially in her age bracket) surgery, imagine how helpful it would be if she would make some simple, informational videos about her disease and surgery, but she doesn't want to, she prefers to talk fluff and act all cutesy to gain $ and PO Box packages. It's sad because she gathered a huge community around her channel and she just doesn't give a tit about spreading awareness or doing anything that doesn't benefit the one and only princess in her mind - Tiffany. Sorry guys, end of rant, I'm just mad and feel stupid that I cared about her in the past.
Agree with all you've said.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be honest I would have done the exact same thing if I was in Tiffany's position. I too have spent some hospital addmissions on a busy and loud 9 bed ward. This was all fine (but no real privacy) but I coped. However this all changed after spending a horrific night seeing a young lady in her 30's almost die and be resuscitated in the bed Infront of mine. To say I was traumatised was an under statement. Tiffany has had major surgery and in a lot of discomfort and hearing the sounds of somebody screaming throughout the night and shouting about death would be enough to make the strongest of people emotionally fragile. There is never any harm in asking to move if you think it is in your beat interest. The worst you'll get is a 'no' but at least you tried.
God this reminds me, I was in a psychiatric ward in August.. I am still traumatised by the blood-curdling screaming from another patient. It is actually really awful. Therapeutic environment my ass.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have an unpopular opinion. I watched the video and thought to myself, "She's going to be skewered on Tattle." Part of the video was informative, walking, showing of the lines, talking about her physio, diet, etc. But then she ruins it by hawking her stuff and Post Office gifts and oh, the candles gonks or whatever. She is being herself, her greedy babyish self. But I still feel for her, how thin and vulnerable she looks, her disease. I don't give a flying eff about her hair. Yes, maybe she should have cut it, but when I'm sick, I let myself go too. Hopefully, she will become more mature, but I'm doubting it. I still wish her a complete recovery.
Thin and vulnerable? T's been thin throughout her life. She looks no different now to what she did 10 years ago.

You let yourself go? For a whole 18 months?
I admin a group for cancer patients and their carers. What I find in cancer patients is their determination that cancer does not define who they are. Ladies will still have their hair coloured and their nails painted on a regular basis. And these are stage 4 patients on daily cancer treatment, not stage 3 patients.
Tiffany is the only cancer vlogger I know of who doesn't take care of her appearance.

Last edited:
Please don’t tell me you believed t had c diff? T would be very unwell if she had it. Think back to when she had it, vomiting, bad tummy pain, fever. T wanted a private room and she get one. C diff was an excuse because she realised her viewers would see how bratty she is.
Yes probably no c diff. She was very unwell with it the last time and stayed in the hospital for 16 days! Imagine if she had c diff now post PE. No way she would have been released after 2 weeks and something
I admit I bought the c-diff explanation for the private room....but now I don't. It seems she complained enough it was just easier to put her in one of those 2 rooms and I assume if someone comes thru that needs to be isolated she would have to move
I also think she just wanted a private room, but I ought to say that patients can be colonized with c.diff, not infected but can still spread it. If the toxin test was positive, they definitely would have isolated her.. she does have a high risk of becoming infected

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She has become thoroughly unlikable to me. I'm now very aware of her manipulations, her chattering with nothing concrete being said, endless repetitions, having everyone cater to her every whim, crying to get her way, those damn "We've got this" shirts . . .
I can't even summon up any empathy for her anymore.

---

Agree with all you've said.
Same. Much more aware of the manipulations now. She does it and it immediately clicks and I think "Aaaah, you are doing that thing again". I used to see a lot of criticisms of her in the comments about a year or so ago (the negative comments probably started during her awful vlogmas) and I did not understand back then what that was about. They used to complain about her baby voice and the awkward interactions with Darling and her manipulative speech about her merch in the car. And about her always talking about candles and hand and foot warmers and what she takes with her to the hospital (that stupid snake, her bullet journal, a water bottle, and some lip balm). Some people already knew what she was about.

God, that hand and foot warmer speech she used to subject us to 🤮

• Haha
I also think she just wanted a private room, but I ought to say that patients can be colonized with c.diff, not infected but can still spread it. If the toxin test was positive, they definitely would have isolated her.. she does have a high risk of becoming infected
Of course she wanted a private room and expected it. Go back to September/ October when she was planning for hospital and planning what Christmas decorations she was taking for her "room". Not a ward bed. "Room".
I don't believe she tested positive for C diff, but won't point out why I believe that on here.... it would be mean of me.
They def would have isolated her? Thats not correct. Where possible they will isolate a patient, the focus being on 'where'. With 2 private rooms for isolation to every ward, isolation isn't always a possibility.

---

Same. Much more aware of the manipulations now. She does it and it immediately clicks and I think "Aaaah, you are doing that thing again". I used to see a lot of criticisms of her in the comments about a year or so ago (the negative comments probably started during her awful vlogmas) and I did not understand back then what that was about. They used to complain about her baby voice and the awkward interactions with Darling and her manipulative speech about her merch in the car. And about her always talking about candles and hand and foot warmers and what she takes with her to the hospital (that stupid snake, her bullet journal, a water bottle, and some lip balm). Some people already knew what she was about.

God, that hand and foot warmer speech she used to subject us to 🤮
Do you mean the suitcase contents she used to take to a chemo session?! :)

It absolutely shocks me that people worried for Tiffany when she vanished for her surgery. Her subscribers that was up all night crying and worrying? (I find that strange but hey ho).
Someone on here posted that people was leaving comments on Elodies IG account, asking if T was ok and how surgery went. Elodie saw those comments because she liked those comments.
And while people worried and stalked Elodie for crumbs of info, Tiffany was watching other peoples vlogmas videos on youtube?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
God this reminds me, I was in a psychiatric ward in August.. I am still traumatised by the blood-curdling screaming from another patient. It is actually really awful. Therapeutic environment my ass.
Haha girl same. The last time I was admitted on such a ward I had some woman right outside my door as naked as the day she was born lying like a starfish and sing Sean Kingston beautiful girl…. You know the part of the chorus I mean 🎵🎶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Of course she wanted a private room and expected it. Go back to September/ October when she was planning for hospital and planning what Christmas decorations she was taking for her "room". Not a ward bed. "Room".
I don't believe she tested positive for C diff, but won't point out why I believe that on here.... it would be mean of me.
They def would have isolated her? Thats not correct. Where possible they will isolate a patient, the focus being on 'where'. With 2 private rooms for isolation to every ward, isolation isn't always a possibility.

---

Do you mean the suitcase contents she used to take to a chemo session?! :)

It absolutely shocks me that people worried for Tiffany when she vanished for her surgery. Her subscribers that was up all night crying and worrying? (I find that strange but hey ho).
Someone on here posted that people was leaving comments on Elodies IG account, asking if T was ok and how surgery went. Elodie saw those comments because she liked those comments.
And while people worried and stalked Elodie for crumbs of info, Tiffany was watching other peoples vlogmas videos on youtube?
It really was a suitcase! Yes to chemo sessions! And the contents were always the same but she still made sure to list every single item in every single vlog.

And then Elodie got tired of it and started deleting comments asking about T :LOL:
I remember us theorising about Tiffany being so incapacitated after the operation that she had Elodie responding to comments on her behalf on Tiffany's channel. Some people noticed that someone was even deleting comments on her vlogmas videos. Knowing now that T was merrily watching youtube videos, it may well have been her doing the blocking and deleting 😅 The multitasker that she is.

And while people worried and stalked Elodie for crumbs of info, Tiffany was watching other peoples vlogmas videos on youtube? - This is a good description of the craziness that is Tiffany and her channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes, that’s probably what happened if the room change was in fact due to c-diff; she probably tested positive for c-diff toxin but has no symptoms. Similar to Herpes virus though c_diff is a bacteria. Another possibility was her ileostomy was very active and given she has a history of past infection, they isolated while awaiting for results.

As always, worrying, thinking, pondering, guessing even debating will get everyone nowhere! Our girl is not good at sharing info, so we will never rightfully know anyway!

• Sad
Please don’t tell me you believed t had c diff? T would be very unwell if she had it. Think back to when she had it, vomiting, bad tummy pain, fever. T wanted a private room and she get one. C diff was an excuse because she realised her viewers would see how bratty she is.
She wouldn’t be able to Xmas decorate on a ward. Vlog during the night. Make videos so freely.
And there you have the evidence. While everyone was worrying how she was, worrying if she got through surgery ok. T was in a private room watching YouTube channels! So much for her saying she had a detox from social media. The woman tells lies. Surprised she’s not doing her fake slow motion voice like she did first video after surgery. “ I wasssss on aaaaaaaa VENTilattttoooorrrrrr” I haven’t watched but I can’t even take T seriously anymore. Too many lies.

---

She will have been reading the comments on her videos too. Of course she didn’t reply, she was getting views from people hoping for an update.
Yep.. when she was wanting a private room I automatically thought ‘she wants it to film in a quieter area’ .. because in the videos prior to the private room she would say something along the lines of its too loud, maybe ‘you’ (viewers) can’t hear me. Addicted to YouTube. She more worried about her YouTube channel than anything else it seems like to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep.. when she was wanting a private room I automatically thought ‘she wants it to film in a quieter area’ .. because in the videos prior to the private room she would say something along the lines of its too loud, maybe ‘you’ (viewers) can’t hear me. Addicted to YouTube. She more worried about her YouTube channel than anything else it seems like to me.
More worried about her channel than anything else agree! It really is like her cancer and her significant mental health issues are mere second cousins when compared to the attention she gives to her YT.

I think she needs to take time to recover and rehabilitate and then get back to a normal routine of going to work to earn an income. Even for some part time or casual hours … she clearly needs to be out of her YT comfort zone and into some real-world life!

I saw a bit of that video in which she asked to be moved to another ward. She says: "You know me, I don't like hearing about death so people screaming about it at night was messing me up". I swear I have empathy for her situation but asking to be moved because of hearing people be in distress at night? What does she expect? It's a hospital, people are seriously ill and sometimes they are in pain and distress. If it bothers you so much, just put earplugs in your ears.

I used to hear a lady cry and shout in pain in the hospital. Instead of requesting to be moved, I felt empathy for her and thought that this is life. Illness and pain and death is part of life. She is just such a spoilt princess being moved to her pink princessy room because hearing sick people is "messing her up". It's like when she refused to sit with the cancer patients and said "Noone here is like me, they are all old".
She is just so selfish and self-centered. No word of empathy for the sick patients who were "screaming about death". God no and in addition they are bothering her and "messing her up". She only cares about herself and her comfort.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I saw a bit of that video in which she asked to be moved to another ward. She says: "You know me, I don't like hearing about death so people screaming about it at night was messing me up". I swear I have empathy for her situation but asking to be moved because of hearing people be in distress at night? What does she expect? It's a hospital, people are seriously ill and sometimes they are in pain and distress. If it bothers you so much, just put earplugs in your ears.

I used to hear a lady cry and shout in pain in the hospital. Instead of requesting to be moved, I felt empathy for her and thought that this is life. Illness and pain and death is part of life. She is just such a spoilt princess being moved to her pink princessy room because hearing sick people is "messing her up". It's like when she refused to sit with the cancer patients and said "Noone here is like me, they are all old".
Perfectly put. Remind me to re-read this post next time she turns on the waterworks and I start to soften.

• Haha
Perfectly put. Remind me to re-read this post next time she turns on the waterworks and I start to soften.
Or when I start to soften.
I wanted to be understanding but when I heard her talk about it, I could not believe my ears. The way she explains it - so out of touch. It's way worse than how it has been explained on here 😅 It's like she has been living in some pink fantasy land and has been shielded from 'bad things'. Imagine if Amma becomes ill and will express her suffering. Will Tiffany ask her to move out 😅

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would only watch now if she did a vlog in real time. An update on how she's feeling now, today. But it will never be that, of course. Even when we come to the end of the endless hospital vlogs we will then have the 'arriving home, CANCER' and 'first full day home, CANCER' and 'first visitors, CANCER' to get through and none of it is remotely helpful, interesting or even honest. So I've bowed right out, but still love to check in here and see what my Bitchin' Tattle Family are up to, of course!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has no energy for friends, but does for picking up her camera and talking about aimless things. She can talk about aimless things with her friends too, but I expect that they probably have questions and she doesn't want to answer them.

She's created her own circus in the clickbait titles. I think she's almost afraid of just posting a vlog with no cancer in the title and a normal looking thumbnail. There will probably be keywords and hashtags in the description box about cancer still, but I don't think she can ever just name a vlog 'candles, eating out and decorating the house'. For as ditsy as she shows herself, she knows exactly what she's doing!!! She will milk this cow dry for as long as she can.

• Heart
Imagine if Amma becomes ill and will express her suffering. Will Tiffany ask her to move out 😅
To answer your question: I don't think so, because the electricity bill is in Amma's name :)!! Remember, in a video a long, long time ago, there was silly giggling occurring about Amma having received the electricity bill for their house. Tiffany would have to file a name change with the utilities company before ever asking Amma to move out, right? And, this is why I always say, that is too hectic of a complicated process. Even though Tiffany would trust the process, there would still be so many people involved--from electric company clerks to verification groups to verify Tiffany's identity and address, and even perhaps mail clerks would be involved...who knows? It's all very challenging and not quite educational, to be honest.

Instead, Tiffany would just make sure Amma gets a private room in the house, with a bell to ring or a buzzer to press in case she needs anything, at which point Matt will be recruited to tend to her needs. Two gnomes (gonks) will be standing guard outside Amma's door.

Last edited:
  • Haha
---

4.7k likes and 1.1k dislikes

--
Thank you! So, still, such a significant number of downvotes. I'm actually surprised, I didn't think there were so many people unimpressed with her videos, at least still watching them since so many of us aren't at all.

Okay, you have me curious. Do you know whereabouts and on what video she brings up asking for her own room? I want to watch it, too. Thanks.

I don't think anyone begrudges Tiffany her own room. But every single other patient there could also make the same reasoning why they should have it too. Sleep and peace is needed for everyone. I agree with giving everyone a break by moving the noisemakers themselves, sounds like they are in dire circumstances, they could probably use the peace and quiet more, and moving them to private rooms, if possible, benefits everyone there. Why is Tiffany more entitled than anyone else there? If Tiffany gave a questionable reason of possible c.diff that was really just an excuse, that would really annoy me. I hate entitled people, at the expense of others who are equally, if not more, deserving receiving the same benefit. Maybe that's why her channel is so annoying to me now that I've seen so many other deserving people facing their own cancer challenges. Having a private room should be a question of who needs it most.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.