Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Bonus Video!
So basically this is her cancer story incase you guys didn’t know: “the nurses have to move her from side to side, left to right and again side to side and repeat!… !!!”
You forgot something very important! She needs the nurse to help her cos otherwise her BUM will rest on all the wires. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If out timelines are right this takes us up to about the 23rd, I don't think I can take much more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You guys make me laugh. I am feeling absolutely crappy, but the comments always make me laugh. Thankyou ALL :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"They took big cancer. And they will check for cancer cells" - that was the only thing about her "cancer story" in the video titled "My cancer story".

Oh, and she said that someday she will tell Astin and Ella how the nurses moved her from side to side.
From my limited experience of cancer surgery I thought that during the surgery while patient is on the table they do a margin check in order to know how far to go? I translate what TT said to be they are confirming the clear margins with a more detailed exam of the tumors etc. and have to wait for the final. Usually I think they expect they have clear margins or they would go further right? Also I found it rather sad that she was struggling to explain telling her story and stopped with what sort of naturally would come out about telling your children etc. and instead said Aston and Ella.

Reactions: 4
Gosh does it make me a bad person if I'm just not interested anymore? I mean I've stuck with this to see how she fared in the end and the outcome of the surgery because I had so much time invested in her story but I just can't keep watching these when they seem to serve no other purpose than to draw everything out and draw people in with clickbait. She hasn't even let anyone know how she's ACTUALLY doing now, over a month after surgery. I didn't watch this "bonus" thing but was there a point to it that wasn't already covered in other videos? What is going on here? How do all those "fans" not question any of this? I guess they are just happy to see her face, I don't know 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've not watched anything of hers since the surgery. I knew I could read here to see what she's posting. I can't stand watching her vlogs anymore. Thank you for allowing this.
I am glad she seems to be recovering but I knew she wouldn't post anything meaningful about her situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gosh does it make me a bad person if I'm just not interested anymore? I mean I've stuck with this to see how she fared in the end and the outcome of the surgery because I had so much time invested in her story but I just can't keep watching these when they seem to serve no other purpose than to draw everything out and draw people in with clickbait. She hasn't even let anyone know how she's ACTUALLY doing now, over a month after surgery. I didn't watch this "bonus" thing but was there a point to it that wasn't already covered in other videos? What is going on here? How do all those "fans" not question any of this? I guess they are just happy to see her face, I don't know 🤷‍♀️
nothing new NG tube out...her face is back she declares and one more tick tick tick. Not sure on the status of the c-diff but she seems improved.Must have been a mild case. I am not questioning it just noticing how uneventful it is...guess the antibiotics are working. I don't think one can underestimate the value of her move to a quiet room has had on her recovery. Just making an observation and we have all said what we think of that move and the ward system.

---

I've not watched anything of hers since the surgery. I knew I could read here to see what she's posting. I can't stand watching her vlogs anymore. Thank you for allowing this.
I am glad she seems to be recovering but I knew she wouldn't post anything meaningful about her situation.
i think her comments reflect where her head is at this point. She is hopeful that the cancer is gone but clearly understands more chemo or radiation can be in her future. She is taking it one day at a time and if she looks too far ahead is becomes overwhelming. I think that is probably a pretty good way to proceed. Each day sees improvements in terms of "wires" eliminated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what this scar (circled) is? It doesnt look fresh though.

View attachment 1914059

---

Ok Tiff, enough with the dramatic clickbait thumbnails ok. Here. There's the alternate thumbnail taken from the same vlog.

View attachment 1914086
Got my princess pink private room now.
View attachment 1914087
It’s such a ‘girly room” !!! - tiffany ‘let’s not talk about this right now’ thinks

---

I’m the same way. Since she started posting videos again after surgery, I haven’t been interested. I wish her well, but this mundane talk is brain numbing. Or when she starts explaining something about the cancer she says ‘let’s not talk about this’ that’s fine if you don’t want to talk about it, but don’t bring it up at all and continue with your usual pushing of your ‘we got this’ merch and coziness. The video she posted on Thursday and talking about how Amma wears it to the hospital and people recognize Amma because of it.. honestly stfu lol. No one cares about your desire to be recognized, only you t and to help your low self esteem.

---

New Bonus Video!
So basically this is her cancer story incase you guys didn’t know: “the nurses have to move her from side to side, left to right and again side to side and repeat!… !!!”
Yes because she sometimes sleeps on her back and she feels all cozy. Thanks for telling us about your cancer story. I can’t watch the rest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You guys make me laugh. I am feeling absolutely crappy, but the comments always make me laugh. Thankyou ALL :)
Hope you’re ok Saydee. I think of you often ❤
Yes I agree … it’s very amusing like true light hearted comedy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she has definatley gone private. I had a baby and we had our own rooms. But wasn’t painted pretty colours with all extras. Why doesn’t she just admit it? No way nhs give rooms like that 10 minutes after asking to move

Reactions: 8
she has definatley gone private. I had a baby and we had our own rooms. But wasn’t painted pretty colours with all extras. Why doesn’t she just admit it? No way nhs give rooms like that 10 minutes after asking to move
She hasn't, it's one of the rooms on this ward.
21.jpg

---

You can see why she liked it when she was there before, and was happy to go back. Nothing like any NHS ward I have seen. It must help to be in such nice surroundings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Watched some parts of today's vlog. My god, she repeats the same crap over and over and over! BOOOORING!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can have nhs treatment and just pay for the room

Reactions: 6
Clickbait Tiffany is back full force. "I will film as much as possible and say as little as possible and the fools who follow me will still swallow it up".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
there are 2 private rooms on the Ellis Ward which I believe is not a private ward. They are for infection control. Do you know the decor of these rooms? I don't think she is private. If she is fine with me.

Reactions: 4
Those warda are based on the nightingale design it's true but from a nursing perspective- especially when staffing levels are kiw- they are far safer and more efficient than small bays or single rooms. It's much easier to keep an eye and react quickly.

The real problem is bed blocking due to a lack of social care and supported housing ( which limits bed availability). Most of the disruption that happens on wards is due to disoriented, often elderly patients who have completely disordered sleep patterns and therefore keep the whole ward awake at night .

After my last major surgery I was in a 5 bedded ward with three other women recovering from surgery for cancer, and one poor soul who had been on the ward almost 2 months after a hip replacement ( overspill from ortho ward) with no suitable place to be discharged to. She was calling out a woman's name all night long, trying to get out if bed ( often getting tangled in her catheter, which seemed to be in place only so the nurses weren't constantly taking her to the bathroom or giving her a bed pan. ) Once out with the physios she was off like a whippet. But she was given sedatives, had the bed guards up and was sometimes tied to those with bandages. There just wasn't the care needed there for her.
She wouid sleep during the day then keep us awake all night and it was hell. Wasn't her fault however. I had ear plugs which helped a little.

I'm sure the whole situation is worse 7 yrs later . So many care homes were closed during and after covid after so many residents died and staff got much harder to retain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Clickbait Tiffany is back full force. "I will film as much as possible and say as little as possible and the fools who follow me will still swallow it up".
Don’t forget ‘TA DA’ !!!!
Most important before being swallowed up 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.