Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will have to agree to disagree, I didn't see it as malicious, she was carrying out Tiffany's orders, so thought she was doing a good thing. Deluded yes, malicious no. I'm reserving my contempt for Tiffany, she is an arch manipulator.
Fluffy is an adult, free to make her own choices. T didn't hold a gun to her head to force her to do anything. Even after being called out on the YT channel she continued to do so. Thought she was doing a good thing? Yeah, right. Please stop making excuses when adults do bad things. All of the dolts on her channel are making their own choices.

Reactions: 5
Fluffy is an adult, free to make her own choices. T didn't hold a gun to her head to force her to do anything. Even after being called out on the YT channel she continued to do so. Thought she was doing a good thing? Yeah, right. Please stop making excuses when adults do bad things. All of the dolts on her channel are making their own choices.
But some adults are very easy to manipulate, and how many adults make the right choices all the time and how many make the same mistake more than once? The world is full of them. Some people know their own minds and some just don't. You know your mind and I know mind I don't think Fluffy does.

But some adults are very easy to manipulate, and how many adults make the right choices all the time and how many make the same mistake more than once? The world is full of them. Some people know their own minds and some just don't. You know your mind and I know mind I don't think Fluffy does.
I don't excuse bad behavior or hypocrisy, unless someone has a true mental illness. People can be manipulated, but only to a point. We all ultimately make our own decisions and, when they are wrong or harmful and the person continues to do so after being called out, then I have zero tolerance.

I don't excuse bad behavior or hypocrisy, unless someone has a true mental illness. People can be manipulated, but only to a point. We all ultimately make our own decisions and, when they are wrong or harmful and the person continues to do so after being called out, then I have zero tolerance.
As I said I don't think either of us are going to change our minds on this one.

Reactions: 4
Just to mention my thoughts on Fluffy:
Fluffy was on this forum before Tiffany started to air her hospital video series, and did not post again after the first hospital video was released. I think that Fluffy was taken aback by the extent of Tiffany's surgery, and may have decided to 'forgive' one of Tiffany's major you-tube motivations: money. In other words, to Fluffy, Tiffany's greed doesn't matter to her anymore because she saw how extensive and serious the surgery was. I believe that Fluffy has excused Tiffany for her manipulative nature that Fluffy herself had mentioned on this forum because of the radical surgery Tiffany had and the obvious discomfort and distress that brought to Tiffany.
Fluffy may not be as misguided as she is forgiving of Tiffany for everything. In other words, I think Fluffy does recognize Tiffany's motivations, but glosses over them because of Tiffany's surgery and medical condition. In Fluffy-land, Tiffany is absolved of all manipulative behavior because of the radical surgery she had.

As I said I don't think either of us are going to change our minds on this one.
Probably not. But she'd better not come whining back on this site, because she won't like what I have to say.
---

Fluffy was on this forum before Tiffany started to air her hospital video series, and did not post again after the first hospital video was released. I think that Fluffy was taken aback by the extent of Tiffany's surgery, and may have decided to 'forgive' one of Tiffany's major you-tube motivations: money. In other words, to Fluffy, Tiffany's greed doesn't matter to her anymore because she saw how extensive and serious the surgery was. I believe that Fluffy has excused Tiffany for her manipulative nature that Fluffy herself had mentioned on this forum because of the radical surgery Tiffany had and the obvious discomfort and distress that brought to Tiffany.
Fluffy may not be as misguided as she is forgiving of Tiffany for everything. In other words, I think Fluffy does recognize Tiffany's motivations, but glosses over them because of Tiffany's surgery and medical condition. In Fluffy-land, Tiffany is absolved of all manipulative behavior because of the radical surgery she had.
She is on YT now arguing with people that T would definitely post results if she had them. Also saying T is too weak to post a medical update. Lol. I've seen zero evidence that Fluff had such thoughts or came to such conclusions as you have posited. I'm sure not privy to what's going on in her head, but only to what she posts here and on YT. Your comments are interesting but speculative.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is on YT now arguing with people that T would definitely post results if she had them. Also saying T is too weak to post a medical update. Lol. I've seen zero evidence that Fluff had such thoughts or came to such conclusions as you have posited. I'm sure not privy to what's going on in her head, but only to what she posts here and on YT. Your comments are interesting but speculative.
You are correct. My thoughts are just that, speculation based on some sixth sense because Fluffy stopped posting once Tiffany premiered her hospital series with the swollen post-surgical face and (feigned?) disorientation.

Interesting. Do you know what a F.I.S.H study is. Recently noticed on my husbands med record that his tumour was sent for a F.I.S.H study but not been mentioned to us what it is
Here's some basic info about FISH test (in my line of work, I've heard of them used for certain types of breast cancer )

• Heart
6:32 minutes....

HA! :eek::eek::eek:

VAGINA ALERT 🔊

Funnily I don't find this old Tiffany that annoying. She seems like a regular teenager or young person (she would have been in her early 20s here?). The Tiffany we know today is completely different, very obnoxious, baby voices and unnatural affectations. She is so sickeningly fake today. Maybe she really changed her personality because of HaHa. Maybe she puts this baby persona on for him (perhaps for the viewers too to gain extra sympathy). Maybe he indicated to her that he likes infantile women or he straight up told her he wants her to be his Little and she became it. Or maybe he did not need to tell her anything, maybe it was obvious from his behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
VAGINA ALERT 🔊

Funnily I don't find this old Tiffany that annoying. She seems like a regular teenager or young person (she would have been in her early 20s here?). The Tiffany we know today is completely different, very obnoxious, baby voices and unnatural affectations. She is so sickeningly fake...
I thought the same, it's almost like she is a different person. Is it Matt, or the cancer that has made her turn into an adult toddler?

Reactions: 6
I thought the same, it's almost like she is a different person. Is it Matt, or the cancer that has made her turn into an adult toddler?
I agree. Mmm a good question. She behaves like that mostly around Ha but I guess she is always like that now. She is babied by all of them. Maybe we just notice her awfulness more now because she puts out 3 videos per week so it's very hard to miss.

I still don't particularly like her old self, she was just as vapid and superficial as she is now but back then she was more authentic and spoke in a normal voice. Today she is putting on this sickly sweet angel persona who prays for her subscribers in cars 🤮

Here's some basic info about FISH test (in my line of work, I've heard of them used for certain types of breast cancer )
THANKYOU! This makes complete sense how translocation was diagnosed :)! It's filled in lots of unaswered questions that I won't ever have to think about again.
---

Oh I am sure a cancer diagnosis will cause some degree of a personality change for the strongest characters. Vulnerability to a degree. No longer feeling invincible etc. To the degree seen in T? I don't think so. I have found a few of her old videos and found her to be quite immature well before her diagnosis.
Around Matt and Amma it def gets worse!
---

Probably not. But she'd better not come whining back on this site, because she won't like what I have to say.
---

Fluffy likes to think of herself as T's personal bodyguard. Nobody asked her to do so, but she does seem to spend most of her time screening T's comments. She is a divvy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I agree. Mmm a good question. She behaves like that mostly around Ha but I guess she is always like that now. She is babied by all of them. Maybe we just notice her awfulness more now because she puts out 3 videos per week so it's very hard to miss.

I still don't particularly like her old self, she was just as vapid and superficial as she is now but back then she was more authentic and spoke in a normal voice. Today she is putting on this sickly sweet angel persona who prays for her subscribers in cars 🤮
Hm, I haven’t really watched t’s old videos with Tiroy (her ex). I wonder if she acted this way with him? Does anyone know? But I remember reading comments that Tiroy wasn’t very nice to her and ha! Is her soulmate. Maybe because Tiroy told her to stop with that baby nonsense. Yes her baby voice makes me cringe, but the worst childish behaviour for me was when she got ‘Baxter’ back and she rapped about it sounding like the rapper Eminem’s song. ‘Guess who’s back, back again, baxter’s back’ oh dear.. that tops it for me for her worst child like behaviour.

Sorry, I had to rewatch the ‘crying’ part in her last video and here comes ha! To comfort her. I really believe now he has some sort of fetish. My gosh the way he was putting his hand on her chest. My eyes. That was so strange.

Last edited:
  • Haha
"The obvious discomfort and distress"
Can you eleborate on that?
The distress where she was filming directly after walking up from surgery putting on a slow voice which immediately changed when the nurse asked her if she was ok?
Or the distress that she had to share her space with others on a ward which caused her anxiety?
I havent seen no real discomfort or distress.
---

Question - Has T always acted immature? Babyish.
This video is only 3 minutes long. 20+ facts about T
I think the video speaks volumes. Bear in mind that she was 22 years old here

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Hm, I haven’t really watched t’s old videos with Tiroy (her ex). I wonder if she acted this way with him? Does anyone know? But I remember reading comments that Tiroy wasn’t very nice to her and ha! Is her soulmate. Maybe because Tiroy told her to stop with that baby nonsense. Yes her baby voice makes me cringe, but the worst childish behaviour for me was when she got ‘Baxter’ back and she rapped about it sounding like the rapper Eminem’s song. ‘Guess who’s back, back again, baxter’s back’ oh dear.. that tops it for me for her worst child like behaviour.
I have only watched a couple of her old videos and never seen any with her ex Tiroy. People on here have discussed Tiroy quite a bit though and said that T was more natural with Tiroy than she is with Ha. Yes that makes sense. Ha and Amma allow her to behave like a baby.
Omg I have never seen her rap about Baxter and I'm so glad 😅
---

"The obvious discomfort and distress"
Can you eleborate on that?
The distress where she was filming directly after walking up from surgery putting on a slow voice which immediately changed when the nurse asked her if she was ok?
Or the distress that she had to share her space with others on a ward which caused her anxiety?
I havent seen no real discomfort or distress.
---

Question - Has T always acted immature? Babyish.
This video is only 3 minutes long. 20+ facts about T
I think the video speaks volumes. Bear in mind that she was 22 years old here
Oh god. She is a walking cliche here with these cheesy answers. I would have thought she was around 16 here, not 22 😅 She is very baby like and immature here but I don't see the fakeness that she displays today.

Last edited:
Interesting. Do you know what a F.I.S.H study is. Recently noticed on my husbands med record that his tumour was sent for a F.I.S.H study but not been mentioned to us what it is
Hi Saydee I'm gonna butt in to say that maybe the docs are looking for the HER2 neu amplification,
which would qualify your husband to receive immunotherapy. The HER2 is considered amplified if the FISH ratio is over 2.0. Maybe they are looking at a clinical trial that uses the HER2 as an inclusion criteria. I hope the results lead to your husband being able to receive additional therapies !!

• Heart
FISH stands for Fluorescence in Situ Hybridisation. I used to train on this but it has been nearly 10 years, and at that time they used it in breast and a few other cancers. I had to look up if anything changed, so here is a link

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey Saydee ❤

FISH in oncology is fluorescence in situ hybridization.
It’s a study of the genes involved and specific to that individual to assist ongoing treatment by mapping the genetic material and makeup in his human cells.
They can then look to target certain chemo drugs specifically to have an impact of those cells.
Everyday there are advancements… I pray this is positive for your husband 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have only watched a couple of her old videos and never seen any with her ex Tiroy. People on here have discussed Tiroy quite a bit though and said that T was more natural with Tiroy than she is with Ha. Yes that makes sense. Ha and Amma allow her to behave like a baby.
Omg I have never seen her rap about Baxter and I'm so glad 😅
---

Oh god. She is a walking cliche here with these cheesy answers. I would have thought she was around 16 here, not 22 😅 She is very baby like and immature here but I don't see the fakeness that she displays today.
I haven't watched all of T's videos with Tiroy, but somewhere I think it was mentioned that Tiroy was also a vlogger himself and had his own youtube channel. I think it would be hard to say for sure in regards to being more 'natural' because its quite obvious that T highly edits her videos.
What I do see is a def big difference between Elodie & T. Elodie comes across as much more mature, but I don't know what the age gap is between them.
---

Yes, I did that, but hadn't realised what the line at the top does. Even so, I'm more of a text-based Ratty, I find all the flashing images a bit hard to cope with.
---

Or that you have to hold your finger on the screen to stop it moving on. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just incase you are still struggling. I have copied the update for you. Hoping Petrina will get over this bump in the road and that she will avoid having to be readmitted. I didn't realise she had a young child to look after too?! Petrina's made of tough stuff

💪
---

Hey Saydee ❤

FISH in oncology is fluorescence in situ hybridization.
It’s a study of the genes involved and specific to that individual to assist ongoing treatment by mapping the genetic material and makeup in his human cells.
They can then look to target certain chemo drugs specifically to have an impact of those cells.
Everyday there are advancements… I pray this is positive for your husband 💙
Thankyou Daisy. I hope so, I really hope so.

I was wondering about you earlier today Daisy. I have seen you around, but noticed you have been quieter than usual. Is everything ok?
Hoping Suzeq and Turaj are ok too!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.