Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I feel quite unwell now. I don't know what it us but they both give out such weird, ick-making vibes.
And to Fluffy/Froggy - of course she has them, do you really think she hasn't, 60 days post surgery? She should almost be at the start of her next treatment round.
I feel sorry for all those asking if she has received their gifts, and the ones asking for an address as their parcels are stuck with carriers. Not a peep from her about that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh, I feel quite unwell now. I don't know what it us but they both give out such weird, ick-making vibes.
And to Fluffy/Froggy - of course she has them, do you really think she hasn't, 60 days post surgery? She should almost be at the start of her next treatment round.
I feel sorry for all those asking if she has received their gifts, and the ones asking for an address as their parcels are stuck with carriers. Not a peep from her about that.
Ahhh I see the issue for some. Many couriers won't deliver to a PO BOX address. An actual address will be needed to forward it to Tiffany and I guess she doesnt want to give it out, otherwise she would have done that from the offset.

Reactions: 6
Petrina Barber was just talking about her stoma and went to see her stoma care nurse. And there is a new update that she was experiencing some symptoms which were found to be abnormal and she was taken to a day critical care unit.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes she has her results. In the video she was in the corridor about to leave the hospital and she told the nurse she gets her results next week. Which by now in real time is past many weeks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Petrina Barber was just talking about her stoma and went to see her stoma care nurse. And there is a new update that she was experiencing some symptoms which were found to be abnormal and she was taken to a day critical care unit.
Where do you see this, I can't make head nor tail of Insta, does she write there?

Reactions: 4
Yess on instagram! Click on her profile circle thingy which takes you to her latest stories and news.
Click on this. You can then click through her posts there.
I can't see the update, and get random stuff (reels?). I really dislike insta so much, it's not for me, I'm too old I think 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if T even knows what the clitoris is there for. Seriously, she and Matt have a very odd dynamic. Instead of two adult, sexual beings, they come across as a daddy and his princess. There seems to be zero sexual chemistry between them. Just my take and I could be wrong. But the way he envelops her like a bear, the little girl voice she always uses to him. She often backs away when he zeroes in on her too. I just dont see any kind of normal sexual vibe between them.
And his Xmas gift of a fleece jacket??? So romantic-NOT. Last Xmas it was a poofy bubble coat.
when she got home she didn't wrap her arms around him but put them on his hips or maybe just past. I can't imagine they've done the dirty deed yet.

• Haha
I can't see the update, and get random stuff (reels?). I really dislike insta so much, it's not for me, I'm too old I think 😂
You can! Yes some of her posts are inspirational quotes and such, just click next and next until you find the updates. You can stop the reels with the pause button to be able to read. There are 3 new videos from her in which she is talking about the stoma and then one written update which is very recent:
---

She alludes to her husband and son landing in London (they live in Dubai and London) soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
Scratty see the circular picture on the insta profile? When its highlighting as a rainbow colour on the outer edge of the circle, it means there is an update (post) click on the circle.

Reactions: 3
Scratty see the circular picture on the insta profile? When its highlighting as a rainbow colour on the outer edge of the circle, it means there is an update (post) click on the circle.
Yes, I did that, but hadn't realised what the line at the top does. Even so, I'm more of a text-based Ratty, I find all the flashing images a bit hard to cope with.
---

Or that you have to hold your finger on the screen to stop it moving on. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know if she is two-faced or just utterly conflicted. She does seem to be a kind person, I honestly don't think she did anything out of malice. She is the type of person that frustrates me in RL, desperate to see the best in everyone, hates conflict but wants to do the right thing, and unable to see when they are being duped. We all have one friend like that don't we, that you like despite how utterly infuriating they are?
Sorry, but her block and delete shenanigans were malicious. I have nothing but contempt for her.
---

If Tiffany’s bum is her back bum and if her vagina is her front bum, I’d hate to think what that poor stoma’s name is now her actual bum is right under her nose on her tum tum 🤭
That cranky whiney little nephew of hers will be more mature than his Tiffy in the near future if she doesn’t get with the program.
Looking after an active ileostomy will be a big challenge for her once she’s back to a full diet. There’s surely a lot of growing to be done and fast!
Her chemo bag was Baxter, so could the stoma be Sackster?
---

when she got home she didn't wrap her arms around him but put them on his hips or maybe just past. I can't imagine they've done the dirty deed yet.
I'm guessing she was trying to prevent him from squeezing her since it would hurt.

• Haha
Sorry, but her block and delete shenanigans were malicious. I have nothing but contempt for her
We will have to agree to disagree, I didn't see it as malicious, she was carrying out Tiffany's orders, so thought she was doing a good thing. Deluded yes, malicious no. I'm reserving my contempt for Tiffany, she is an arch manipulator.

Is your comment still up Unicorn? Fluffy is back!View attachment 1955293
Hey Scratty.. I think you're right. The comment that was posted on her channel, that t responded to and then I responded to t appears to be deleted. It doesn't show up on my end. T seems to be doing that a lot. Responds to a comment, then deletes everything. Its probably another one of her immature behaviours. "I responded to you, now you can't respond to me, gotchya!" sort of thing.

☺

Well that explains why I like Peach :)
I like you all so much too. You have all kept my sanity intact when it comes to t.

Reactions: 8
I found this on a info sheet, it may be that all the external 'lady bits' (😂) are still in place.
View attachment 1956414
Be interested to know what they would have constructed it from, since the entire colon, en bloc, would have needed to go to pathology (histopathology) to check margins…. I used to go and spend time with histopathologists working on oncological specimens…. Did see an entire collectomy once
---

Front tum tum bum bum, obvs! 😂
Nah. ‘Fake back bum, Front tum!’

Be interested to know what they would have constructed it from, since the entire colon, en bloc, would have needed to go to pathology (histopathology) to check margins…. I used to go and spend time with histopathologists working on oncological specimens…. Did see an entire collectomy once
---
If the cancer was high enough the rectum, and where it was attached to the vagina was nearer the cervix, they could excise lower down the vagina, leaving the external stuff, labia and clitoris etc in place. There are diagrams on that pdf.

Reactions: 3
---

Nah. ‘Fake back bum, Front tum!’
Interesting. Do you know what a F.I.S.H study is. Recently noticed on my husbands med record that his tumour was sent for a F.I.S.H study but not been mentioned to us what it is

Be interested to know what they would have constructed it from, since the entire colon, en bloc, would have needed to go to pathology (histopathology) to check margins…
Tiffany's entire colon was removed because it was riddled with cancer. In cases like hers, an artificial vagina would have been constructed from thigh muscles. Imaging scans would have been used to determine the optimum thigh muscle to use for this purpose. Information is available online, and a while back I may have cited sources pertaining to this.

(Does F.I.S.H. = Fluffy Is Surely Here?)
---

If the cancer was high enough the rectum, and where it was attached to the vagina was nearer the cervix, they could excise lower down the vagina, leaving the external stuff, labia and clitoris etc in place. There are diagrams on that pdf.
Tiffany's partiular T4b tumor was a low-lying, colorectal adenocarcinoma tumor.

Tiffany's entire colon was removed because it was riddled with cancer. In cases like hers, an artificial vagina would have been constructed from thigh muscles. Imaging scans would have been used to determine the optimum thigh muscle to use for this purpose. Information is available online, and a while back I may have cited sources pertaining to this.

(Does F.I.S.H. = Fluffy Is Surely Here?)
---

Tiffany's partiular T4b tumor was a low-lying, colorectal adenocarcinoma tumor.
Well I guess, we may never know if she doesn't say. It's certainly one of the options for a pelvic extenteration. I personally don't think she had a neovagina constructed, I think she would have been in hospital longer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.