Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some more comments I noticed yesterday.
---

Grey hairs and grease!
That head of hair needs a good scrub! Dirty buggers … they are like hair hermits. Disgusting 🤢
---

Interesting but I must say … I look at her and when I hear that baby tit that dribbles out of her mouth I question if she knows what the heck a clitoris is!
I really don’t know how she would be a capable participant in lovemaking… she has the brain and the mind of a child. Surely noooo 😱
I don't think she knows what a clitoris is, Im completely serious, no joke. I don't think she would be able to identify it on her body. She is pathologically regressed and childish. A woman who blabbers so much about candles, twinkle lights, fluffy eggs, coziness, snoozes, and bumbumbs has no time for adult matters.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was incredibly boring, like all of her vids. So much repetition. Does she not see this herself when editing? Then, again, were she to delete the repetitions, her vids would only be a few minutes of nonsense rather than 20 minutes of it. I'm noticing that she's getting Amma and Matt to film things a lot more. That's because she's desperate to still post vids but can't do so on her own anymore. Amazing how everyone in her life dances to her tune.
In yesterdays video she was laying down filming herself. You can see the shadow of the camera she is holding. How can T hold a camera in the air for so long, but can't hold a hair brush? It makes no sense?
---

This woman is a nurse. Perhaps that's why she has an easier time talking about it in such an open way.
---

Robotic is not a synonym of laparoscopic. The surgery may be and open surgery and robotic at the same time - the surgeon operates on an open abdomen with the help of a robot.
In all honesty there is lots of confusion in the uk around this.
We had open surgery and laparopic surgery for some time. The davinci robot only came around a few years ago (many surgeons are still in training to use ). I think many people assume robot surgery is the same as robotic assisted surgery?
---

I don't know if she is two-faced or just utterly conflicted. She does seem to be a kind person, I honestly don't think she did anything out of malice. She is the type of person that frustrates me in RL, desperate to see the best in everyone, hates conflict but wants to do the right thing, and unable to see when they are being duped. We all have one friend like that don't we, that you like despite how utterly infuriating they are?
Noooo I cut out fools in my life. I really don't suffer fools gladly. If a friend is being two faced then I'm done with them. We only live once.
Fluffy came on here moaning about being left stranded then bitched about T's effect on her mental health? Then a few days later she is donating money to Tiffany? A fool and their money are easily parted ;)
---

Daisy chain haha that moody looking nephew. Does he ever smile? He is a very unhappy looking boy! He obviously doesn't like the camera.

Hmmm I have been busy. In T's video before last she mentioned Matt bought her some blue crocs. Matt appears to have decided every shade of blue is associated with the titty family.
T asked if she should decorate her crocs? And then said she doesn't know if she is too old to decorate crocs.
I probably raised my eyebrow and sniggered.
Anyway, I have looked up croc decorations.

FFS! Yes T these are for CHILDREN, NOT 30 year old women!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm laughing so much that I'm almost falling out of my chair.
It's extra hilarious cause the last thing Tiffany wants is to put attention on the negative comments, especially specifically what they say as she would not want her deluded subscribers to read that and open their eyes too. That is why she has been militantly deleting and blocking for months. And here is her top minion listing the comments for everyone to see!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm laughing so much that I'm almost falling out of my chair.
It's extra hilarious cause the last thing Tiffany wants is to put attention on the negative comments, especially specifically what they say as she would not want her deluded subscribers to wake up and open their eyes too. And here is her top minion listing the comments for everyone to see!
Exactly! The more she lists them the more obvious it is that people are cottoning on to Tiffany's sneaky channel building tactics.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please please can someone post this to Fluffy and remind of her own words? Peachy come on out please :D
Sometimes Fluffy seems reasonable and intelligent and at other times so pathetic and deluded. The way they worship Tiffany is so sad to witness.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if T even knows what the clitoris is there for. Seriously, she and Matt have a very odd dynamic. Instead of two adult, sexual beings, they come across as a daddy and his princess. There seems to be zero sexual chemistry between them. Just my take and I could be wrong. But the way he envelops her like a bear, the little girl voice she always uses to him. She often backs away when he zeroes in on her too. I just dont see any kind of normal sexual vibe between them.
And his Xmas gift of a fleece jacket??? So romantic-NOT. Last Xmas it was a poofy bubble coat.
I remember there was a vlog where T filmed herself waking up in bed. And HaHa Matt was giving her kissies quite intimately. Eeew...why did she need to leave that in the vlog. Paging for @LeonorG would you know which vlog is that? 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
I remember there was a vlog where T filmed herself waking up in bed. And HaHa Matt was giving her kissies quite intimately. Eeew...why did she need to leave that in the vlog. Paging for @LeonorG would you know which vlog is that? 🙊
😂 🤣 I don't know that one but I remember one in which she was clearly nude under the covers and she kept putting the camera way too close to her face and body :sick:
"kissies" 😂 Oh god HaHa's kisses :oops: 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I admit, I was one who gave Fluffy the benefit of the doubt when they showed up here and seemed to be truly hurt by the fact T had already had her surgery and fudged the dates on Vlogmas. I saw someone who really cared about T, maybe a bit too much, and their block and delete mission was just looking out for someone she looked up to. Then we saw Fluffy slowly return to the comments with praise and adoration all over again and donating, fine that's their business. But this latest comment, asking T if she really does have her results? Fluffy frog you really can't be doubting that, can you? She said herself multiple times now her follow up appt was a week after she left the hospital, which was over a month ago? Fool me twice constantly....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.