Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lil_Brissy

Walking around with only socks on that hospital floor... great fall prevention.
I haven't seen the latest video but in previous ones she was wearing the anti slip socks the hospital gave her. My partner was given a pair when he had his hip replacement surgery in November. I wear them around the house. They are good on our tiled floors and not thick so comfy in the summer heat.

Reactions: 6

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
I mentioned this article before, I just wonder how many people who are taking up for T would do the same for this woman who basically did the same thing, profit off her cancer? And why does society accept one form of this but not another? Baffling to me.

I came across this video earlier. The channel creator had made another one about Tiffany which someone posted on here. The title is, “Tiffanythinks USING *cancer* to make money on social media?” In the video, she addresses a lot of points people have made about the clickbait, etc. I think she got them off of SU2C video? But she basically defends Tiffany in this video. However, so many people from the loving TT family must have only seen the title and didn’t bother to watch the video. There are so many comments on there blasting the creator for suggesting that Tiffany is using cancer to make money!
I saw those comments and the kicker is some of them are mean and hateful to a girl who I think is a T supporter or watcher who was just addressing stuff she had been sent DMs about or saw on T's comment section or SU2C video. I watched part of her video and don't think she was saying she was faking cancer at all. In fact I don't know if I've ever seen a comment saying T was outright faking cancer anywhere? It's very obvious to anyone who has ever watched a video she has cancer.

Last edited:
  • Heart

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
How dreadful poor woman 😪. It seems to be utterly pot luck, in the same year (2008) my father went to his GP about some minor thing, the GP noticed he was anemic and sent him for a scope, they found cancerous polyps, removed them and he has been fine since. And things are so much worse now with GPs ...
That's so lucky! My dad has been lucky with regard to stomach issues in the past, but when he had food poisoning (which could have been managed at home, with the correct antibiotics), the GP refused to see him at home because he had a fever. This happened four times, he spent two weeks in hospital, and if they had come to see him, they could have stopped his heart medication (which was causing massively low blood pressure) and prescribed the antibiotics then. It was awful

• Sad

Saydee

VIP Member
I mentioned this article before, I just wonder how many people who are taking up for T would do the same for this woman who basically did the same thing, profit off her cancer? And why does society accept one form of this but not another? Baffling to me.

I saw those comments and the kicker is some of them are mean and hateful to a girl who I think is a T supporter or watcher who was just addressing stuff she had been sent DMs about or saw on T's comment section or SU2C video. I watched part of her video and don't think she was saying she was faking cancer at all. In fact I don't know if I've ever seen a comment saying T was outright faking cancer anywhere? It's very obvious to anyone who has ever watched a video she has cancer.
Thanks for sharing Puzzles. Yes why does society accept one form, and condone another form?
Like the youtube that was shared today, I can see that she had little views on her videos. Now she is putting *cancer* in the title she is getting 20 x the amount of usual views.

ladyt7087

VIP Member
I am in agreement, too.

She infantilises Tiffany and is in a codependent relationship. None of this is healthy for Tiffany or promotes strong independence and mature survival skills. She has raised a child into a 30 year old child who needs to be taken care of, not a contributing proud member of society, family member or partner. Just the fact that Tiffany openly states she needs time off from family and friends is indicative of nonreciprocal relationships: she wants "time off" from the people who should be supporting her! Not to take on the responsibilities for herself, but instead, it places even more burden on the two who already shoulder so much and who baby her. Her relationships appear very one-sided with all the efforts flowing towards Tiffany. I have never heard her mum put up any resistance, refusal or a single word of complaint, not even a raised eyebrow, at Tiffany's infantile behaviour.

I'm sure Amma would lay down her life for her daughter, and it must be torturous to see her so seriously ill. But even for the benefit of Amma's own physical wellbeing, Tiffany needs to be given opportunities to stand on her own wherever she can, and feel the self worth and pride in that. I can't imagine Matt's burden if Amma becomes ill. Tiffany has no interest in taking care of herself and has not shown any interest in learning how. Matt and Amma have enabled this learned helplessness in her.

Yes, she was happy for the publicity onto herself, but has done so little to use her spotlight to help others. That is such a shame. Tiffany doesn't see others with cancer as anything but a blight on her own mental health, an irritant to her. :rolleyes:
Very well said!

• Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I waited 6 weeks. In reality they aren't going to do anything until your healing and recovery is well under way, so they don't attach much haste to it.
Thanks. I would guess, though, that not having a backlog of analyses to do in the laboratory would be a motivating factor to get it completed in a timely fashion.

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I did note myself she speaks freely of her stoma, but let’s not forget it’s not really active yet! Things will change a lot once she commences a solid diet and the stoma becomes active.
That will be interesting!
Yes! Note that she said her stoma was 'very cute' and that she liked the size and shape of it. That is one of the take-home messages of this video, (Crying to the Doctor (hospital) *cancer*) and it is very important. :)

• Haha
  • Wow

Billiarty

Chatty Member
For sure!
T started off with the classic girlie reviewing of makeup and clothing products, but it never took off. Those that make a success of it are sent constant promo items to review. It flopped for T. Then came the 'mukbang' videos which appeared strange to me, but after research I learnt that they was an old craze. Viewers that enjoyed watching someone eat and chat. Still no success for T, so on came the next craze '10 things about me that you might not know'. Nothing worked for T. She wasn't getting subscribers.
T was diagnosed with cancer and she didn't go straight to her youtube channel. There was a few weeks gap. I believe that during that gap she will have been looking at other cancer vloggers channels and putting a plan together. On came a "I will take you guys on my journey with cancer". It would have been very easy to work why some cancer vloggers get minimal subscribers, and others amass thousands. Stand up to cancer is the middleman. T needed to feature on stand up to cancer and the rest would be easy. It worked. Her channel grew after doing that.
It's a copy cat style, but to understand where T got her "we got this", the invisilign, the classic Royal Marsden photograph looking up at the stairs etc, subscribers will only spot these things if they also subscribed to those where Tiffany got her ideas from.
Next will be a video of her going for scans with the words 'scanxiety' 'NED?' 'Recurrence' *cancer* in the title.
T will have already been told and we know her CS nurse is already discussing the fact that they won't be sure of what happens until she has regular scans. Subscribers was being prepped for it before she even left the hospital.
Very detailed. I will definitely attend your Ted Talk on Scamcer!

And yes, I've read your inputs on reaching out to SU2C!!!
---

@Billiarty
T's radio interview from 3 minutes in :)

@c.sabatier radio voice for you :)

YOU.ARE.THE.BEST!

I just watched it again and I just cannot with her!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
I’m one minute into Tiffany’s blog and completely furious.

I have sympathised with her a lot, I thought people were too harsh. Her first video waking up from aenesthetic etc didn’t bother me because there is nothing to be offended by when viewing the reality of many cancer patients.

but yes I’m sick of it now. Filming her walking through the ward, stopping for a photo with nurses? Wtf was that. I’ve been on a ward for 5 days due to fluid on my lung and quite frankly I would be effing furious if that was going on where I’m trying to rest. I don’teven take phone calls because I don’t want to disrupt the people around me.

what is she trying to do?? She wants to show the reality of cancer? Then sit down and talk about it because carrying on like that on a bay of patients should not be allowed.

I always believed she didn’t owe anyone an explanation on anything, and I guess she doesn’t. But if she wants a personal diary for herself then she doesn’t need to put it on the internet I’ve lost two friends to cancer this year, a 21 yearold And a 29 year old. Both of whom started blogging/Tik tokking about their cancer. But instead of just talking about themselves, they talk about the cancer itself, their gene mutations, their treatment plans, symptoms to watch outfor etc.

im actually sick of her, thesevlogs are overstepping the line of other patients but also the nurses who don’t actually have the time to stand for a photo graph for a bunch of random people on the internet!!!
As has always been the case with Tiffany… more about the numbers to get the $$$, less about anything else and her care factor for her followers is definitely big fat 0!

---

I watched it....again I have more questions....not familiar at all with RM or NHS...but it that considered a room? Is she going to be transferred to something more private like she had for the C-diff. Is it like this because step down that still have lots of machines going that need to be monitored?
And another big question....is there some sort of STREET DEMONSTRATION going on for at least the first 1/2 of the video.I know there was a nurse's strike around the time she was in. I see via googling that on Dec. 20th they were marching at that hospital and must have been what is heard. I think Dec. 20 would be about right per the never changing timeline. I mean that is a lot of noise. That combined with the noise in that "ward" I just don't know how anyone gets rest.
Well the question that was put forward some months ago re debating if the hospital might give her a private room is off the table for discussion I’m thinking! 🤣

unnecessary

Not sure what you mean if her results showed NED? Tiffany will need a scan for that and that's usually 12 weeks post surgery. Way too soon for scans
Sorry I'm a bit stupid :rolleyes:🙈 What I meant is you know how they check the margins for cancer cells? If it was negative. I was kind of responding to this post but I didn't quote it.. sorry for the confusion.

This person said what I was thinking but more clearly
Is it normal for histology results of margins achieved from the surgery to take over two weeks to obtain? Tiffany's hospital video series is now almost two weeks post-operation, and Tiffany has said in these videos that she has not yet been informed of any such results.
In real time, it is over one and a half months since the surgery. Therefore, is it correct to say that Tiffany now knows whether negative margins have been achieved or not? Yet, there has been no written update by Tiffany
in comments sections of her videos regarding histology results.

If margins are normally determined within a few days of surgery, the fact that Tiffany has not been informed of the results (in the video series) perhaps indicated that negative margins could not be achieved and her oncology team was waiting for her to be stronger physically before telling her. On the other hand, if over two weeks is a normal time frame for such analyses to be completed, then there isn't necessarily bad news in-the-waiting.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
There is a new youtube video from the Krocks! It's about her surgery, very clear and informative. Why can't Tiffany do it like this?

Perhaps Tiffany also had a 'laparotomy'? Just remembered that we don't know whether she had a keyhole robotic surgery.

Last edited:

Turaj

VIP Member
another note...today covered I don't know 3-4 days and no Matt in sight. I know he has been working but wonder if he has taken a chance to go back home for a visit prior to her return home.

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
I don’t what to think about Fluffy maybe she is genuine and very naive ? Because she has made some progress if I can say so, she doesn’t want to block and delete tick tick tick she listens to good points made by others ( Tiffany has the results) and can change her point of view … Awakening/snapping out of denial is progressive she has set backs but she’s not back to the point where she deleted everything … So I don’t know if it’s hypocrisy or genuine naivety …
That's my take on her. She seems to be quite young (mentally) and about the same age as T, from the same area and so she very likely found it easy to form a close attachment to her and very likely put on a pedestal as not being able to do any wrong. Shedding those scales will be a long and painful process, and obviously she has had some setbacks. We just need to be there to hold her hand and guide her to the light 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
the rats nest hair is really gross. I just don't get it. I think it is a cultural thing...most Sri Lankan woman have the long hair...a tradition even if not practical. I think it makes Amma feel good to be able to do that for her daughter. I know most of us don't understand it ...even Amma has long hair for a woman of her age.